- Text Size +
Story Notes:

DanceDance1982 and I wrote this. Since his leaving I have done another pass over it adding and streamlining.

In a world where a shrinking technology known as a ‘portasizer’ is widely used for the purpose of waste management and storage, you were a selfish, unemployed 24-year-old man who still lived at home with his hard working mother. Today is her 50th birthday and you didn’t even bother to buy her a gift!

The day began with your mother unwrapping a pile of gifts in the living room. Amongst the pile were some expensive leather heels, a tight black evening dress and a bubble jet home foot spa. After unwrapping all her gifts she looked at you, puzzled but silent. As the awkward moment arose to excuse yourself for the lack of a gift, you instead lied and said that you had something special planned, knowing full well you had nothing prepared. Your mother's warm and gleeful smile at your response made you feel slightly guilty as you could tell that she was touched by the thought of you doing something nice for her- for once!

You spent the rest of her birthday hiding away in your room as she rushed around preparing for her birthday night out and flawlessly perfecting her manicure and pedicure. You could not help but think that you should use this time to prepare a surprise for her, rather than just playing video games and jerking off.

Later that evening, your mother leaves for her party and wouldn't be back until around midnight. You made your way to the living room, sitting on the sofa like the slob you were. You eye up her new bubble jet foot spa, “Hmmmm,” a devious plan comes to mind. Grabbing a case of cold ones from the fridge and the households portasizer, you fill the foot spa with soothing oil and warm water. Settling in the living room, you turn on the bubbles and place it in front of the sofa.

As not to soak your clothes, you strip down to your own birthday suit before aiming the portasizer at yourself and press shrink! You have only ever tried this once and the whole process is still quite terrifying! You watch as the walls around you quickly grow upwards, the foot spa in front of you suddenly becomes an Olympic sized swimming pool, in the near distance your clothes and one of your mother's bus sized house slippers remind you of just how small you’ve become, but your quick to dismiss this as you plan to enjoy a luxurious dip in your makeshift jacuzzi.

Placing the device on the side of the spa, you dive into the bubbling pool and began to swig away at your beers.

“This is the life” you say as you relax in the warm soothing waters and began to slowly doze off...



*a few hours later*


You suddenly jolt awake! Floating in the foot spa you have no idea how much time has passed, you quickly eye the portasizer resting on the edge of water and began to swim towards it. All is going well until a thunderous bang is heard! It’s your drunken mother stumbling through the front door with a loud clumsy crash! You know need to act fast as she’s spent all night drinking and dancing in her uncomfortable heels, you know she’d be unable to resist the tempting warmth of a soothing spa!


You desperately make a break to reach the portasizer and regain your size but something goes wrong! The device slips from the ledge and sinks into the bottom of the spa. The endless barrage of bubbles cloak the device from view as suddenly the living room door swings open!

Boom! It was like a distant explosion, as if something had been detonated on the far side of town. A ripple tore through the water and passed around you, generated from the spa's far plastic wall. Were her footsteps so-


Boom! You could see the plastic wall veritably shiver as it sent a pulse through the oily water like a bass speaker. Obviously she was huge in comparison to you, but she was quickly covering a lot of-


Boom! Everything jolted. The water sloshed from side to side with the close impact of your mother's mighty heel clad feet.


The impacts grew so loud and close that your chest hurt with the combination of panic and low frequency waves. It was like jets passing low over-


Huge movement. A monstrous shape lumbered into view. You gaze up in awe at the titanic goddess as she dominates your skyline in her sleek black party dress which hugged her curvaceous, mature body. Shins like drunken, animated lighthouses thundered down and drew near to your bespoke pool, bringing with them their bone-jarringly nasty bursts of intense sound. A shadow fell ominously over the water as your towering and intoxicated mother stares down at the warm and inviting foot spa.


“Awww, he must have prepared this for me, I can’t wait to soak my feet” she said in a sultry voice.


You began to panic and desperately flail your arms in search of the sunken device. With nothing to be found you look back to your mother as she begins to take a seat on the sofa beside the spa. You pray that her gigantic, unseen feet won't collide with the spa. Her vast body drops heavily onto the sofa and you were left staring at her colossal lower legs. Her wandering eyes were drawn to the strange pile of your clothes besides her.

“What on earth?” she mumbled as her eyes scan the floor floor further before becoming suddenly drawn to the tiny floating object in the water.

“Is that,” crouching forward your mother stares in amusement as she spots you shrunken and naked, floating in her new foot spa. Gasping in disbelief, she exclaims, “It is!”


The huge goddess coyly places a finger on her chin as her tongue caresses her top teeth. There is almost an eternity of silence as your titaness of a mother stares at your tiny, naked body before her drunken mind forms a bizarre and chilling conclusion to your predicament...

“Aww, sweety, so this is my ‘big’ surprise!”


You try to yell up to her but being only a few inches tall, there is no way she can hear you.


“I’ve always thought you were a mean, selfish son, but here you are... floating in your mother's foot spa the size of a little pea... were you waiting for your mommy to come home?”

”Mom wait! It's not- that's not it! Please, help!” you yell in protest but your inaudible squeaks were ignored.

“I guess that you knew my feet would be sore from dancing in these new uncomfortable heels, didn’t you?” she chuckles and leans over you, reaching down one colossal hand.


“Oh, thank god!” you exclaim in relief, hoping that she would be especially careful when she extracted your tiny form.


Your mother's hand covered most of the water in it's shadow as it dropped past the tall plastic walls of the spa. An enormous manicured finger gracefully lowered, easily twenty feet in length and it dipped into the water. Your mother smiled from the distant sky as her mighty finger stirred, creating a barrage of waves that hit your face and prevent you from swimming to the edge.


The finger curled slightly as it lifted up out of the water. It hesitated there for just a moment and you heard your mother chuckle.


“You know, I might have mistaken you for some sort of a drowned bug and discarded this water out without even checking!” she exclaimed with a laugh as her four foot diameter fingertip hovered over you. “You're a peculiar looking bug, aren't you?” she smiled in a way that frightened you. The fingertip lowered onto your swimming form and her long, manicured nail's edge collided with your chest as you were pushed under, forcing the air from your lungs. For a moment you felt like you were in a washing machine as you were churned violently underwater, colliding repeatedly with the dense bulk of her swirling digit.


Your mother's colossal finger purposefully impacted against you. You were pushed through the water by it as the fingertip slid beneath of you before gently lifting. Then you were out of the water and coughing. The oily surface of the spa's water drained away from you and left your tiny body draped across your mother's upturned fingertip. The tremendous finger curled upward out of the waves and you felt a giddy sensation in your stomach as you rose up into the air.


You found yourself hovering at a frightening height over the spa, alone in the whistling wind. Parallel to where you clung like an insect to your mother's finger pad was an amazing sight; her absolutely colossal breasts which were barely held in place by the black dress she wore. As you stared at the jaw-dropping vista laid out like a fantastic mural, you could feel the gusts of your mother's breath wash over you from above. You twisted as far as you dared on her vast fingertip to try and look up at her behind you as she laughed thunderously.

“Now, sweety, I don’t understand... why are you so tiny and in the spa?” You struggled to peer up at her and you wish you hadn't. From your angle she is all nostrils and lips and chin. Her massive thumb tip lowered over you and gave you a light squeeze that almost made you vomit. “Aaaaaaawwwww. so I'll receive your teeny-tiny attentions while I relax my sore feet in my new spa? Is that your gift to me?”she smiled warmly.


The wind howled across your body as the extended finger that you clung to brought you even closer to her monstrous mouth. “That is just so wonderful! I'm really going to enjoy this!” she whispered as you stared in terror at her gigantic lips and teeth in motion. “This will be the best birthday ever!” the vast mouth smiled before blowing you a kiss that threatened to tear your tiny form off of her fingerprint.


As you yelled in motion-sickened protest the digit plummeted away from her face and breasts as she leaned over, her vast face almost seeming to chase behind your fleeing, precariously clinging form. You found yourself hovering far above, yet much closer to the spa once again.


“Let's get started then, shall we?” she smiled drunkenly.

”What are you doing!? This is too high- are you crazy? Noooo!” you yelled as her thumb's nail scraped you from her fingertip like a bit of trash. You plummet, kicking and screaming into the spa's water. As you surfaced your mother was grinning down on you.

”An intimate pampering session! What a sweet gift! This is so unexpected and selfless!” Her eyes gleamed at you with an affectionate smile.

”Are you crazy? Stop messing with me like some sort of a toy and help me get back to normal,” you screamed up at her in protest but there was simply no way to get this drunken giantess to understand your inaudible squeaks.

She leaned in closer, squinting further at your diminutive naked and exposed body. “This is going to be soooo relaxing- but honey, why did you didn’t have to shrink yourself so small?” she purred in an uncomfortably seductive tone.

”You dumb bitch, haven’t been you heard a word of what I’ve just said?” You yelled, wishing you had just stayed in your room as her fruity alcohol scented breath washed over the water.

”Your so trusting and selfless to want to do this sweety,” she giggled with a seductive wink.

“I didn't plan this! Who would come up with something that ridiculous? Let me out of here!” You sputtered in a rage.

“Just a simple foot massage would have been lovely, not to mention easy for you!” she slurred. You could feel the tension rise as she leaned in even closer, your anger was suddenly overruled, broken by your mother's vast face looming over the spa. You almost feared that she might slurp you up like the olive of a martini.

“You know, at your size its going to take a lot of work to satisfy me,” she smiled seductively as a single mighty finger extended and zeroed in on your head, playfully pushing you underwater. Your mother's gigantic face retreated breathtakingly fast. It's movement caused a wind to whip the oil into a froth around you as she leaned back into the sofa, leaving you with only her towering lower legs from ankles to knees clearly visible.

”Have you gone mad?” You screamed in a combination of growing fear and anxiety. She couldn't hear you on any account, but now her face was too far away. Suddenly she began to raise her huge heel clad feet up from the floor.

“You must really love your mommy to want go through with this,” she snorted, all the while you remained bewildered by her drunken, nonsensical words.

“Wait, what?” You cried as her monstrous right foot raised above the side of the spa. She then crossed her legs and her long toes scrunched back and forth, squeezing together with an astonishing dexterity. Her beautiful toes were adorned in a sleek black pedicure with a sprinkle of gold glitter that shimmered in the light. Her mature feet were coupled with a single silver toe ring on her left middle toe and a matching anklet dangled on her opposite foot with a jingling of charms.

“First let me grab a drink, then you can get up close and personal with these,” she grabbed a bottle of wine from beside the sofa before pointing downward at her gigantic heel clad feet.

”Don’t you think you’ve had enough?” You ask in protest.

“Ooh, I can hardly wait,” she laughed as her toes continued to wiggle in her strappy heels. You shudder in a combination of fear and disgust.

“I can’t believe my little man is going to pamper me, this is the greatest gift ever!” She said, giving you another predatory wink as a chill rolled down your spine.

“I never said that! This is all insane!” you rant on, floating naked and helpless in the hot oily waters. As you stared up in fear, your gigantic mother began to lean forward and unclasp the bright metallic straps of her gargantuan black leather party heels.

”Ahh, Almost ready sweety,” she cooed, as metallic ‘ping’ signaled the release of a buckle from around her delicate and sweaty feet.

”Ahhh, that feels so much better, my feet are sooooo sore and sweaty,” she pouted before laughing.

”Eww, mom! Get that thing away from me!” You shout in anxious protest. Suddenly, she stretched her toes forward, arching her foot and displaying her flushed sole. The colossal foot crashed down onto the spa's farthest wall and rested there. You were wide eyed as the waves pushed you to the far side of the container.

”Why on earth would you shrink yourself into my foot spa? You must have one of those foot fetishes,” she taunted as she fumbled to remove her second foot from it’s moist leather confines, “I don't mind. Not if I get to reap the benefits!” she snorted in a laugh.

”Have you completely lost you mind! Get those damned disgusting things away from me!” You scream whilst staring up at her gargantuan bare feet, making out the odd speck of glitter and dust stuck to the moist sheen of sweat cloaking her softly wrinkled sole. With both heels removed, she rested her vast toes on the nearest wall of the spa and spoke.

“I just can’t believe my son would willingly shrink himself, all so he can pamper my feet!” Her long toes wiggled as her gigantic feet slowly began to raise above the water and hover like two fleshy zeppelins in the sky.

”Please, you’ve made your point and I’m sorry that I forgot your birthday, just get me out of here,” you scream, frozen in fear as she looked down on you with a drunken and devious smile.

“Are you ready for some company in there, sweety?” she snickered. You looked up as her mighty toes began to slowly dip and wiggle downwards, like hungry vultures circling their prey.

”Oh my god, she’s actually going to do this, she’s actually going to do this!” Your voiced cracked with the intense fear that you felt.

”You know, this is probably the most thoughtful thing you will ever do for me” she snorted. You couldn't help but feel a degree of guilt as you pondered the meaning of her words.

”Mom! No stop!” You screamed as your mother's mammoth meaty size 10 yachts began to descend into the bubbling water. Her long toes wiggled before making contact with the soothing waters a mere six foot in front of you.

”Ahhhhhhh” you cried out, as your body was struck by the ridged flesh of a colossal big toe flexing in relief. You struggled to stay above the surface while battered with a barrage of violent waves that forced you backward. Resurfacing with a desperate gasp, you remained in a distorted haze as you heard your mother's low, echoing moan of approval.

“Ahhhh, that feels so good, soooo sooothing,” she cooed as she popped the top off of her Prosecco and brought the fizzing bottle to her lips.

”Mmmm,” she murmured with a mouthful of fizz before it was gulped loudly, “this is just heaven,” she sang as she gazed intensely down at your helpless body.

”But, there just one thing missing!” she taunted, taking an uncomfortably large gulp of Prosecco from the bottle whilst her eyes stared at you with a fiery dominance.

“Enough stalling! It’s time sweety! Time for you to pamper me, pamper your goddess!” She purred with drunken, almost regal empowerment.

”You’re going to worship me!” she commanded as she reared her enormous sodden toes upward out of the water which created even more rough waves that slapped your face.

”Come, enough small talk! You’re going to worship my feet now!” she commanded in a half-joking, half-dominant manner, looking down at you with a uncomfortably flirtatious gaze.

”Mom please, I promise to do anything, just stop this, your being crazy!” You desperately called out, all the while she simply slurped down more alcohol with an impatient stare.

“I’ve gotta get out of here!” You cried as you looked around the foot spa, pondering your escape. But you arrived at a sickening realization- the walls around you were too high! There was no way out!


One bus-sized, shapely foot rose up from the water like a gleaming sea monster, the water slid from it in crashing torrents. “Aren't I the birthday girl?” She had leaned forward over her distant knees and was smirking down on you, but there was something else in her eyes as well that gave them a fierce inner light.


”Oh fuck!” you gasped, as it suddenly dawned on you that at this size, she could do whatever she wanted to you and you were powerless to stop her. You were helpless, completely at her mercy and she had big expectations despite everything being one big misunderstanding.


“Well, birthday goddess, more like,” she grinned and her nostrils flared as the big toe of her raised foot lowered. Her other long toes curled upwards as the big toe dipped alone into the water. It plowed forward with a surge.


“Tiny bug, tiny bug, I require your tiny attention!” she sang with a twisted smile before laughing thunderously. “Where are you, my little cork? Ah! There you are!”


You fought to keep air in your lungs as the gigantic digit played with your tiny, helpless body. The unstoppable bulk collided against you multiple times, despite the water itself being pushed in great waves before the monstrous toe and repelling your tiny body. Through the oily, bubble-strewn waves you could see her smiling, self indulgent gaze fixed onto your tiny struggles. The gigantic hulk pushed you under once again and collided with you as it ran it's ridged flesh against your frantically swimming form, causing you to tumble, thrashing underwater.


After what seemed like an eternity, the meaty big toe slowly raised from the spa slightly. You painfully vomited up water and your neck wobbled as you stared up at the cruel goddess calmly seated above you, almost like she was sitting on a mountain's side. The oil, even though thinned by the water's heat was more than enough to temporarily plaster your half-drowned body to her black and sparkling toenail.

”There you are!” she smiled sweetly, “Well, what are you waiting for?” she thundered sternly, you could do nothing but tremble, quite frightened by this person you had known your entire life. The gigantic digit gently raised and then scrunched as your naked body slowly slid as if in syrup, changing directions on her garishly painted toenail.


“I want you to worship me!” the titaness hissed with a sweet smile. She took another drink as she glanced sideways at you around the cumbersome tipped bottle. The colossal toe dipped into the water and swirled you off of it before the whole foot crashed backwards to rest next to it's huge sister.

As you fought against aching ribs to dog paddle in the raging waves she had stirred up, you couldn't help but think this was karma's way of punishing you for all your years of being a shitty son. As you realized the implications of your unfortunate predicament, it was with a begrudging acceptance that you finally began to accept your fate. What other option did you have?. You could not believe it, you're actually going to worship your own mother's feet.

“All right, you can do this, you can do this,” you chunter, swim timidly towards your mother's bus sized feet glistening in the warm, oily waters. Suddenly her heels descended to the depths of the spa, exposing her wrinkled soles as you thrashed your arms into the resulting bombardment of waves. As the water settled you realized you were just a mere foot away from your mother's wet and wrinkly left sole. You looked up as she stared down at you dominantly, licking her lips in anticipation.

”Go on!” she encouraged, as you reached forwards with both of your arms.

”Well, here goes nothing” you sighed and kicked your legs as you moved up toward her soles. You gulped in intense fear, your entire vision was consumed by a wall of slippery, wrinkled sole flesh. Pressing as hard as you could, your minuscule palms sunk deeply into her moist, hot flesh. After minutes of silence you glanced up to your intoxicated goddess to see a perplexed expression on her face tinged with a hint of disappointment.

“No, no, no,” she slurred, “I can’t anything!” With an initial shudder of fear, you began to wonder if she might grow you back to normal size now you’ve demonstrated your uselessness.

”Hmmmmmm” she pondered with a devious smile, leaning over the foot spa to survey your pathetic attempt at a foot massage.

”Mom, I tried, I honestly gave it my all,” you shouted before cowering fearfully as a loud splash and fizz hisses behind you. “Whoopsie!” she giggled, accidentally spilling her sparkling liquor into the water behind you.

“Well... seeing as you chose to shrink yourself bug sized,” she suddenly snickered as you gazed up at the dominating goddess above. “And your clearly no use as a tiny masseur,” she continued, seemingly becoming more and more aware of just how much power she had over you by the second. “I guess I’m just going to have to find a better use for you, aren’t I?” she giggled with mischief.

”Mom, please! Just stop this! You're scaring me!” you cried, looking up in fearsome anticipation as she slowly planted her massive soles to the floor of the foot spa, dunking you into the water in the process. You resurface to find her colossal toes wiggling underwater in front of you.

You stared nervously as her hypnotic toes and black pedicure glistened like stars in the nights sky. Then your goddess mother spoke with a uncomfortably dominant slur as you whimpered in the water beneath her devious face.

”Well, seeing as I can’t feel those little hands of yours, why don’t we try something a little different?” she mocked, your eyes locked onto hers as she licked her top lip in anticipation.

“First, I want you to climb onto my foot,” she commanded, slowly lifting her right foot slightly from the water, signaling your destination. You swam over her right foot in blind submission as it slowly raised further, creating a slippery island of mature foot flesh. The tremendous big toe lifted up from beneath of you and you managed to catch your tiny hands onto the bulge of flesh which framed in the side of her toenail as the water rushed away. You clambered up onto her toenail and tried to catch your breath.

“Ha, you look just like a little bug!” she chuckled, causing you to tremble whilst on all fours. You steadied yourself atop her slippery toenail, staring up in fear as your drunken birthday goddess prepared to command you once more.

”Now... seeing as you where so eager to pamper my feet earlier,” she grinned with a dominant and drunken expression. “I want you to show me just how much you really worship me,” she giggled.

”Whaaa, what do you want me to do?” You feebly question, becoming more submissive as the fear of being tiny consumes you.

“Your going to kiss me! Kiss my feet!” she laughed. Your jaw dropped in shock as you contemplated the cruel sentence you’ve brought upon yourself.

“I know, I know,” she she gestured. “Mommy won’t be able to feel your little lips.” she whispered intensely as her eyes began to narrow.

”But knowing that you're down there... all tiny and vulnerable... kissing my feet,” she shuddered in a worrying sense of satisfaction. “Mmmmm, what better way to worship your goddess on her birthday” she moaned drunkenly and smirked at you.


“Ok, ok... maybe if I do this she’ll realize how sorry I am and change me back,” you muttered in pointless encouragement. You crawled across the vast expanse of your mother’s mammoth foot, planting kiss after kiss onto her wet skin as the salty and oily water lapped against your face.

”I hope this works,” you mumble in between kisses. You don’t quite understand why she wanted you to do this, she couldn't feel you at all. You continued to submissively worship your goddesses feet as she slurped down the final contents of her bottle of bubbly, giggling at your remarkable obedience.

“Good boy” she moaned in satisfaction and her giant toes wiggled slowly. “If I’d have known you’d be this obedient I’d have shrunk you myself a long time ago!” she laughed as you feel a pit of guilt and helpless desperation swell in your stomach.

Suddenly, her opposing foot began to raise out of the water beside you. You stare in awe as warm, oily water rushed from in between the spaces of her wriggling toes before raining down onto you. With a mischievous grin she began to bring her mammoth sole down over you, pausing it just feet above your crouching body.

“Now, why don’t you make a start on my sole?” she laughed as she scrunched her toes to display her impressive expanse of deep wrinkles on her meaty mature sole. You stood to attention like a soldier being called by his sergeant. Standing on your tip toes and craning your neck, you began to plant kiss after kiss onto your mother’s gleaming mature sole as you were showered from an endless barrage of fine spa moisture as it dripped away. After an eternity of ‘pampering’ her mammoth sole, your lips felt sore and your face ached from the constant kissing.

“Well... I feel so much more relaxed” she taunted as her foot retracted back slightly. Her eyes squinted downward as you stare in fear.

“Oh honey... where did you go?” She mumbled seductively with a intoxicated slur.

“Mom? I’m right here! What are you on about!” you shout, confused and scared before waving your arms above your head to signal your minuscule presence to the drunken titaness.

”Ha! Is that you?” She mocked as her hovering sole began to dip downward as her toes faced you.

”Mom? Wait! Nooooo!” You screamed as her toes crack before swooping towards you with an intimidating speed and might.

”Keep still honey,” she giggled as the moist gap of her big and second toe came close and closer until they closed.

”Mmmph, mmmmmph!” you screamed as your pea-sized head became locked in a vice-like grip. You desperately thrash your head around in an attempt to free it from the suffocating toe flesh.

”Looks like I’ve caught you, buggy!” she giggled as her gargantuan toes slowly started to squeeze your frail body. You were lifted upwards and away from the island of foot you once stood upon!

“What a fantastic way to end a wonderful day,” your mother's colossal legs elevate onto the sofa as she rested her head backwards against it's arm.

“I was thinking of resizing you in the morning... but now,” she snorted with a grin as your head was finally freed, allowing you to gaze upon the endless expanse of her bronze legs.

”Mom! I’m sooo sorry, don’t leave me like this!” You screamed, flailing helplessly like a fly caught in a spider's web.

”I’m going to keep you like this, forever!” she laughed menacingly as you dangled from between her damp toes in complete terror.

”No! Oh god no! This can’t be happening! This can’t be happening” you screamed through sodden red eyes in sickening, sickening horror.

”You're going to stay here with me whilst I sleep,” she cooed, her eyes heavy and dazed. Her colossal toes squeezed tightly around you, forcing the air from your tiny lungs. As you pounded on the dense, invulnerable flesh gripping you she yawned loudly, completely unaffected by your panicked struggles.

”Oh, and don't you even dare to try and escape during the night,” she muttered, her eyes closed for a moment as her breathing grew heavier.

“You're just about useful as a slave, but if you aren't still on my body by morning,” she flatly stated, her eyes opened and looked down at you calmly, piercing your tiny shivering body. You wanted to turn away but you could do nothing more than in stare back at the titaness in silent, defeated terror from between her mighty toes.

“Well, you had better hope that I never find you...” she announced with a stern dominance as she sat upright and stretched her right hand to her foot.

”Mom... what are you...” you blinked in a stunned state of shock. The enormous thumb and index finger pinched your tiny, trembling legs from beneath her toes, lifting you into the air as you dangled helplessly in between her fingertips.

”It would be such a shame to have to... dispose of such a committed servant wouldn’t it?” she smiled, laying her body back flat against the sofa as she gently laid you into the palm of her other hand.


Her enormous face was the only thing that you could see beyond the surface of her palm. She smiled as her drunken eyes closed for a moment before slowly opening, fighting to refocus on your tiny form once again. Her other hand raised upward and came close. The index finger of her other hand lowered and began to pet you as you shivered in fear and shock.

”You really were a terrible son, this is a far more fitting life for you,” she smiled sleepily. You began to weep, covering your eyes with your forearm in despair. Her fingertip callously examined your naked body for a minute or two, nearly crushing you beneath of it's incredible weight. You frantically clung to her fingertip and lavished it with tearful kisses while you pleaded with her. She was silent as she regarded you, bleary-eyed.


“Time to sleep, my tiny birthday present.” her enormous eyes fluttered drowsily and then her frightening thumb laid claim to your fragile, limp body, pressing you against her fingertip once again.


You were dangled over her enormous valley of cleavage which was bursting out her dress. Her giant fingers slackened their grip around you as you stared into the enormous dark canyon beneath your swaying, inert arms.

”Mom, I’m so sorry!” Is all that you could muster, as her fingers released you. You fell clumsily in between her enormous mountains of womanly flesh.

”Sweet dreams, my little buggy!” She whispered with a smile as her huge fingertip plowed you even deeper between her vast breasts. “Don't crawl around on me or I might simply scratch and crush you to a paste in my sleep.” The colossal fingertip pressed you into her hot skin demonstratively before leaving. You laid there and wept, partially stuck and quickly overheating in the gentle curves of this fleshy ravine. You were ashamed and completely defeated, sickened with fear and anxiety as you pondered your new life as a tiny toy for your own mother!