- Text Size +
Story Notes:

DanceDance1982 wrote this. I did not.

It was a hot and humid summers afternoon. You where pacing around your small college apartment, a sense of strange tension in the humid air. Drained and exhausted you lay upon the leather two seater, in a hot sticky mess. It’s the third week of an seemingly endless heatwave and to make matters worse, the air conditioning unit hasn’t been working since you moved in last week.

You where pondering a wether to go for a walk in the local park to cool off, when suddenly, there is an unexpected knocking at your door?

knock, knock, knock!

Peeling yourself from off the coach, you walk apprehensively to the door and begin to remove the locks, in weary anticipation of your mystery visitor.

As you slowly opened the door, you are surprised to be greeted by your exhausted looking mother, dressed up in her tight lycra running gear, sodden in sweat. Her presence was most unwelcome, you had not speaking to her since the fight... it was a pretty nasty altercation, let’s just say, she was less than pleased with you decision to abandon her for college.

”Hey sweetie” she panted, you froze, stunned by the sweetness of her voice.

“Hey” you responded in confusion.

“I’m sorry to drop in on you like this, but I was in the neighbourhood and thought I’d drop by” she said, seemingly ignoring the unsavoury verbal onslaught that had occurred the last time you spoke.

”It’s ok” you responded with a unsteady apprehension.

“Good, good... I was half way through my afternoon run, but this heat!” She said with a sigh. “It’s just too much” she said exhaling deeply.

“Yeah, some weather we’ve had” you reply anxiously.

“I was just too exhausted... my legs are killing me” she said with a sigh of exhaustion.

You where quiet puzzled as to why she was in your neighbourhood. After all, she lived back at the family home, 15 kilometres away from your apartment, how had she ended up at my door.

“I was just around the corner from here, when my stomach started to rumble, so I thought I’d drop by for a quick rest... and maybe even a little snack” she said, smiling uneasily at you in a off putting manner.

“Ok....” you reply with a stunned expression.

“Soooo? aren’t you gonna invite me in?” she requests with a wide toothy grin.

Your lips quiver, thinking of a way to kindly decline her request. But before you can muster a response, your mother forces herself, uninvitedly into your apartment.

“Thank you sweetie” she says, brushing past you and limping tiredly into the lounge.

“Make your self at home” you mutter under your breath, slamming your door and following her towards the lounge.

“Ooh this looks comfy” she exclaims, glancing at your coach.

“Have a seat” you offer though gritted teeth, still dumbfounded by her seeming lack of recollection of the fight.

“Ahhhhh, that’s much better” she explains, taking a seat on the far end of the two seater. “Come... sit with me” she requests with unsettling sincerity. You had never had a great relationship with your mother. Why was she being so nice all of a sudden?

“Ok...” you respond uneasily, taking a seat besides her.

“This is lovely, great place you’ve got here” she says, eying your bare apartment in a mocking fashion.

“Thank...” you reply uneasily, your eyes, drawn to the bright pink running shoes, on the ends of her lyrca clad legs. Clocking your wandering gaze, your mother looks to her shoes before blurting out in mocked embarcenent.

“Oh, I’m sorry, where are my manners” she says in a condescending tone.

“Huh?” you mumble in confusion. Watching apprehensively as she leans forward, unlacing her florecent running shoes.

“Erm... you don’t have to-“ you say sheepishly, only to be interrupted abruptly.

“No, no, I am your guest now, I insist” she says sternly, slowly sliding her moist black pop sock clad feet from out of her sneakers.

“It’s fine” you say with an anxious gulp, her feet now free from her running shoes, as a musky, thick scent, fills the already humid air.

Noticing your wrinkling nostrils, your mother lets seemingly fights back a giggle as she replies, “oh my, sorry sweetie... do my feet smell?” she asks shyly, blushing with a smile as your nose wrinkles at the powerful, tangy aroma invading your living quarters!

“No, it’s... not a problem” you respond awkwardly, glancing at her dampened black socks as she too looks down with a slight giggle.

“Aww that’s sweet of you to say dear, but perhaps it’s best if I remove these sodden things” she says in a almost mischievous manner.

“You don’t-“ you reply in protest...

“No, no... it’s ok sweetie” she says sternly, again cutting off you protest. This was more the mother you had grown to loath throughout the years.

You stare silently in a repulsed bemusement as your mother crosses her leg over her opposing knee, revealing the soaked underside of her moist black pop sock clad foot. Her eyes unknowingly glance towards you as you stare uncomfortably at her foot, as she slowly begins to roll her moist sock down her foot.

As her bare sole is revealed, you find yourself strangely captivated. As the last bit of the sock pings away from her foot, her puffy toes wiggle in delight, as she begins to kneed her moist bare sole with her her knuckles.

“Oooo, that feels so much better” she moans, before returning her bare foot to the floor with a wet slap against the hard wood floor below. As she releases her oposing foot from its sweaty cotton prison, her eyes lock with yours as she grins.

“What?” you question timidly, confused and anxious of her mischievous expression.

“Oh, nothing sweetie” she says suspiciously, fumbling through her pocket, retrieving a small ziplock bag, full of blue powder.

“What’s that?” You question nervously, as she tips the contents of the bag into her palm with a worrying look of mischief.

“Oh this...” she says sternly. “This is for you...” she says ominously, holding out her palm towards you as you stare at the glistening blue powder.

“Huh?” you reply in confusion.

“You’ll see...” she says confidently, blowing her palm so that a cloud of blue smoke engulfs your face. “NOW!” she says dominantly, much to your confusion as you furiously cough and splutter as the blue cloud settles.

“What the fuck! Bitch! What is this!” You bark angrily.

“Now sweetie, don’t be mad” she says softly. And with that, you find it impossible to yell at her, despite the hellish fury that you have for her actions, you just can’t force yourself to be mad at her.

“I’m sorry mom” you find your self replying submissively. You can’t understand, you didn’t want to apologies, far from it, you where furious! However, it was like your mind had been hacked! You just couldn’t articulate any feelings of anger, instead, your body seemingly went into autopilot... apologising on your behalf.

“Ha! your sorry are you... good” she said with a laugh of superiority.

“What? what have you done to me?” you question in a worrying manner, much to your mothers amusement.

“Now sweetie, you don’t need to ask any questions, do you?” she said confidently.

“No, your right, sorry mom” you find yourself replying, unknowingly. And with that, all the questions burning inside your mind, become seemingly trapped within you, as you lose the ability to force your body to ask questions... what was going on?

“Ha! this is priceless” she says with an expression of gleeful amazement.

You stare dumfounded at your mischievous mother, your mind racing, but unable to protest or question the strange power she now, seemingly held over you.


“Now then...” she says with a wide grin of mischief. “Would you be so kind as to rub my feet for me?” she requests in a devious manner.

“Sure” you find yourself saying enthusiastically, as your mind torturously protests the actions your unable to control.

“Oh wonderful” she coos in approval, shuffling backwards into the coach, resting her back against the opposing side to face you. “Here they come...” she says tauntingly, swinging her lycra clad legs over your lap, as her bare heels crash onto your right thigh.

She laughs triumphantly to herself, noticing your grimacing expression and wrinkling nose, as you timidly begin massaging the soft, moist, underside of her puffy aching feet with your fingers.

“What’s wrong sweetie, do my feet smell?” she asks as she laughs menacingly.

“Oh god yes!” you say with a repulsed expression, still working your fingers into her pudgy moist soles.

“Hmmmm, but you don’t mind the smell, so you now?” she says with a look of dominant mischief.

“No mom” you find your self replying blindly. Meanwhile your mind is racing with a mixture of emotions, it was like you had become her dummy! She had total control over you, despite been self aware of the situation, you where seemingly locked in! A prisoner of your own mind, helpless to her commands.

“Mmmmmm, that’s nice sweetie, but I’m my legs are starting to cramp up, sitting like this” she said with a excitable grin. “Now, I want you to face me” she says, biting her bottom lip in anticipation as you nod. “That way, I can stretch out more, and you’ll be able to massage my feet much more easily... if I rest them on your stomach” she says with a twisted smirk upon her face.

“Sure” You respond feebly, shuffling on the sofa to mirror your mother position.

“Good boy” she says with mocking praise, swinging her feet up into the air and downwards onto your stomach.

“Ouch” you gasp, as she rests her moist bare heels upon your stomach. Staring at the mounds of perspiring wrinkled flesh confronting you, your mother speaks,

“Now, you may continue my massage” she laughs as her puffy toes wiggle and click in a chaotic mesmerising fashion, creating powerful gusts of aroma that assault your nostrils!

As your fingers work your mothers moist soles, your amazed at how unbelievably soft her soles are. A combination of both heat and pressure from her run have made her feet so spondgy and smooth to touch. Your fingers almost sink into her flesh like your kneeding a ball of dough

“Ouch, my legs are starting to cramp sweetie...Now, do you mind if I stretch out?” she askes with a look of discomfort and mischief.

”Sure...” you mumble submissively, watching as she slouches down into the coach, extending her legs outwards, so her heels now rest upon the centre of your chest. “Thats better” she says triumphantly. “Awww, but now you can’t massage my feet properly, can you?.” she says in a mocking disappointment.

”Sorry mom, not from this angle” you respond gratefully. You breath a sigh of relief and prepare to shuffle away from her dominating moist feet, sitting inches from your face.

“Erm, Where do you think your going sweetie?” she says in a trying manner, “Now, I didn’t say I was done with you, did I?” she taunts, her lips curl into a devious smile.

“No mom” you mumble in response.

“Now, seeing as you can’t rub my feet from this angle...” she said as her lips curled into a deviant smile. “Why don’t you just, blow on them for me instead” she says, with a dominant grin.

“Ok” You respond in confusion. Your starting to feel nervous at this odd request, your mother bows her feet outwards so she can look you in the eyes as she speaks.

“Oh lovely... so, want I want you to do, is take a nice long deep breath through your nose“ she says in a taunting manner. “Then, I want you to blow, gently onto my warm toes” she commanded dominantly, her toes fan back and forth signalling her request. “Think you could do that for me, now?” She requested regally, leaning back into the coach, so her her toes hovered inches away from your helpless nose.

“Sure” you whimper, your mind full with hatred that you had bee

“Good, good! You may start” she laughs knowing that if she can get you to do this, there’s is practically no limit to your submissive kind nature.

“Here it goes” you reply with a deafeated sigh. You lean forwards until your noses is an inch away from her long writhing toes, taking a deep breath in through your nostrils.

“Ha... oh wow!” She taunts, laughing hysterically, she squeezes your nose between her big and second toe, before returning her foot your chest. “I only said take deep breaths sweetie, I didn’t say you had to smell my feet” her eyes narrow at your bright red face as she slowly slides her bottom further towards you.

“I...” you reply awkwardly as she laughs.

“Well... if you don’t mind...” she says, biting her bottom lip in anticipation. She then extends her legs one final time, locking her knees straight so that her sweaty, warm soles are pushed, tightly in your face. You can just about make out her grinning smile as you pear through the gaps inbetween her moist toes

“Sniff away! she commands, “you can be my personal foot rest for the rest of the evening, now” she laughs, scrunching her toes and pushing her soft soles up against the resistance of your cowering face.

Every fibre within you wants nothing more than to release your face from her humid soles, but for some unknowing reason, you just lay their submissively and sniffed away, as your cackling mother massages her sweaty post-run soles harder and harder against your face. You can’t comprehend how sweaty her soles are! Her moist soles glide across your face with ease due to there humid lubrication. Her soft soles almost absorb your rough skin with every kneeding of her foot.

“Hmmmm... tell me son” she says with a devilish curiosity, “have you ever heard of... shrinking pills?” she asked slyly.

“Erm... of course... they’ve been all over the news” you whimper back feebly, recalling a demonstration of the controversial pharmaceutical you saw on TV.

“Well...” she said fumbling through her pocket. “I think, it would be rather fun, if you where to try one for me now” she asks with a fiendish grin upon her face.

“Ok” I reply in a zombie like fashion. My mind now spinning in turmoil as to what she had planned.

“Oh excellent” she cooed gleefully, removing her right foot from off my face, brining it up to her hand as she placed a oval shaped, red pill between her big and second toe. “Open wide for me sweetie” she commanded cruelly, bringing the pill inches from your lips, clenched tightly between her toes.

“Mmmm” you mumbled in horror as she forced her salty, long, writhing toes onto your mouth.

“Ha... this is priceless” she laughs gleefully, removing her toes from your aching maw, leaving the dreaded red pill, stranded on your tongue. “Swallow for me... Now!” she commands dominantly.

*gulp* you feel the pill slide down your throat, as your mother’s soles, return to dominating your vision as she laughs in a devious, triumphant manner.

As the assault from her feet continued, you started to finding the humid foot smell, to become more and more potent as she laughed, louder and louder. Your fears where confirmed, as without moving at all, you were now eye level with the centres of her sole, rather than her toe.

As your mother slowly eased her feet from off your face, you were stunned and horrified to discover you had lost over a foot of your original height.

‘Oh fuck, oh fuck!’ you screamed inside the prison of your mind. Looking to your mother in merciful fear, horrified to see her grinning, deviously at your slowly dwindling form.

“Good boy, keep sniffing and shrinking for mommy!” she taunted, “and don’t you dare stop now... not until I say you can!” she commanded with a combination of assertive dominance and playful mockery.

Unable to see past the two slowly growing soles, pinning you in place, you could feel her weight increasing, as the smell too intensified. You could feel the lower portion of your body recoil towards your face and begin to slide under her heels. Your not sure just how small you’re becoming, but feeling your groin brush against the underside of her heel, whilst your face remains pinned beneath her mammoth toes... you realise now, just how vulnerable your becoming. As her soles begin to lift away, you are dazed by the blinding light as your vision slowly focuses.

“Oh my god!” you yelp in fear. Looking up, as your mother’s ginormous grinning face peering down at your now ten inch body.

“Hello, short stuff” she taunts, rising upwards as her huge hand drops a ginormous fluorescent object besides you. You look to your right in horror, seeing her boat sized running shoe lined up besides your puny body.

“Now, see my shoe?...” she says pedantically, “I want you to climb on inside!” she laughs as her face looms over you in dominant surveillance.

“Ok” you respond submissively, eying up her monstrous well worn footwear. Your legs begin to tremble, as you begin to rise onto your feet. Straddling the side of her hulking running shoe. You topple over clumsily into the damp hell section of her insole.

“Good boy” she mocks from above, “Now, crawl towards the toe section for me... I’m going to go and get myself a snack” she commands in a fiendish manner.

You turn to face the humid cave that is her inner sneaker. Crawling on your hands and knees across the moist pink canvas. You marvel at a large silver ‘10’, embroidered on the fabric, taking up your place at the far reaches of her shoe.

“This cant be real” you whimper in the darkness. Curling up into a ball in the shoes humid toe section, watching with fear as the world continues to grow larger around you.

You hear the distant groaning from your mother. Although her words are unrecognisable, her tone is one of annoyance and fury. After a short time, you feel the ground begin to vibrate, as the thudding steps of your unimaginable giantess approaches.

“Waaaaa!” you yell in a panic, as the shoe begins to tilt backwards, causing you to roll down the slopping moist sole, towards the heel section. Landing with a thud, you hit the wall of the heel section, as you stare up into the glaring light in horror.

“My, my, my... just look at how small you’ve become” she bellow from the heavens. Her long, well manicured fingers, decent down onto, each one as long as a tree.

“Gotcha” she taunts triumphantly, pinching your leg with her thumb and forefinger. As humid shoe prison fall away from you, you are dangled, high into the air, as she begins to lay upon the sofa, dangling you above her building sized face.

“You really aught to eat better...” she moans in a patronising fashion. “I’ve gone through every inch of that kitchen of yours... and there’s not one gram of protein in sight!” she grows angrily, studying you tiny 1 inch form, as it dangles between her fingers.

“I’m sorry” you squeak inaudibly, your stomach churning as you swing upside down, high above her face as she studies you inquisitively.

“Hmmmm” she hums in a deep trance of consideration. Her humming a deep, rumbling low bitch that vibrates through your skull. “I guess you could try” she suddenly announces to your confusion.

You stare blankly in confusion, as she brings you closer to her face, your body, now dangling 20 feet above her piercing eyes.

“Now, I want you to grab onto my finger, go on...” she beckons, as she managers your body, so your arms and legs now straddle around her index finger, like a koala clinging to a tree.

“Good, good” she bellows in praise, as she repositions her hand so that the finger you are clenching, hovers 6 feet over her lips.

You tremble in fear, looking down at the monstrous glossy coach sized lips below you, your body quivers as they part, causing a warm rush of her hot breath to hit you as she speaks.

“Now, for this bit, I want you to regain full control” she says deviously. “That’s tight, you are free to act out, however you see fit”.

And with that, your mind is seemingly released from her powers, you realise you can tell in anger, scream what ever questions fill your head... you where free to disobey any command she had given you. But just then, this seemingly shallow victory, was quickly revealed to be nothing more, than a devious plot.

“Good, good. I want you to have full control of what’s about to happen” she says coldly, slicking her wide, glossy lips, as you stare in horror as her monstrous, staircase sized tongue, rakes across them in anticipation of her next words.

“What the fuck?” you scream in anguished confusion.

“Ok, this is the fun part... for me anyway” she laughs in a hellish manner, your ears ringing in anguish she cackles with menace.

“I want you to... let go, of my finger” she says with hungry glare. “I want you to fall, willingly into my mouth, knowing it was you, who chose this... as I swallow you, whole!” she says with laughter.

“What! No no no no no! Fuck.... No!” you scream in protest, tightly grasping her hulking finger, as you stare downwards at the terrifying caveman bellow.

“Oh and don’t worry...” she says in a mocking manner. “I can wait here, all day if I have to” she says with unsavoury smirk or self satisfaction.

“No, no, no! Please” you scream out in anguish, your arms and legs, already beguine to fatigue, the longer you remain clenched around her finger. You look down, with unimaginable fear, as her lips part, revealing her ginormous, empty wet maw, as strings of saliva hang between the roof of her mouth and her humongous serpent like tonge.

“Come, come, my little morsel” she taunts as your legs give way, her eyes glare at you tiny shaking body as you slide further down her digit, until your legs swings like a pendulum, as your arms grip tightly to her finger tip.

“Oh fuck! I’m sipping! I’m slipping” you yell out in anguish, feeing your grip loosening, as your arms slide down, till only your finger tips, grasp the sharp tip, of her long red manicured fingernail.

“Mmmmmm, I’m practically salivating for you!” she teases in a devilish manner. Looking up from the sloppy, warm, maw that awaits you... You watch with horror as your fingers, one by one, begin to slip.

“No! No! Noooooooo!” you scream in horror, feeling your entire body begin to fall though the air, watching with dread as her long finger, waves you goodbye, your arms flailing as the air beneath you becomes warmer.

Your helpless, tumbling in seeming slow motion into her awaiting mouth. You watch, helplessly as two rows of glistening white teeth, border your vision as you horrifyingly make contact with a painful crashed onto her warm moist tongue.

“Mmmmmmmmmmm” she moans with satisfaction. Feeling the bulbous slippery ridges of her tastebuds, savour you as you slide. You squint upwards in disgust, as the sticky saliva strands brush against your face, like warm watery jungle veins, as her lips begin to close behind you. Sealing you inside.

“Aaaaah, this can’t be! this can’t be!” you cry out in desperation, as the dark cavern around you reverberates with laughter. You can feel her warm vibrating tongue raise upwards as your plunged against the smooth slimy roof of her hungry maw. Feeling her monolithic serptant like tongue pull you backwards towards throat, you weep out in uncontrollably fear.

Your mother then closes her eyes, and with a slight tilt of her head, you are consumed, in a single satisfying gulp, as she stretches out on your coach, rubbing her gurgling stomach in triumph.

“Now, that was easy” she says with a throaty laugh.