- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story stars Leigh, An OC of Nellielle who let me use her for this story. 

See more of Leigh's adventures here: https://www.deviantart.com/nellielle2/gallery/84830946/oc-leigh

And check out Nellielle profile, he makes incredible stuff! https://www.deviantart.com/nellielle2

It started as a simple fun night with friends. Bar hopping their way across the city. Shots in one, pints in another. It was an incredible experience for all of them and they were all loving it. Especially when one of them saw that lady sitting by herself at the bar. Half empty glass in her hand as she stared down into its contents. With some whispered motivation from the others in the group one of them approached her and opened up a conversation. It didn’t take much before the two were sharing drinks together. And not too long after that, they were in a taxi to her place and well… playing a sweet symphony late into the night. It was a magical night for both it seemed or it was, until the man finally woke up. He had been walking for what seemed like hours. His head was pounding and he was still having trouble keeping his balance. It was pitch black, not a star nor the moon was visible in the sky. The ground was smooth, hard, and cold to the touch. He had bumped into nothing and saw no sign of anything. He continued to navigate aimlessly through the eerie black void. He was blinded as bright light ripped the darkness apart! Covering his eyes as he dropped to his knees and screamed in agony. His eyes stung as he opened them trying to get them to adjust to the new light. His vision was blurry but he was almost certain about what he was looking, and what a sight it was!




Leigh batted her hand at her face like a cat. Hoping she could somehow remove the sunlight that danced across her face coming in from the window. Her clothes were strewn across the floor leading to her bed which lay covered in messy sheets and pillows. One blanket lay across her covering her legs and halfway up her butt cheeks. Leigh groaned as she shuffled around in the mess of her bed. Rolling over onto her back she grabbed her glasses off the nightstand and put them on as she sat up and started to rub her temples. Her head ached and she felt dehydrated. She was never much of a party girl but enjoyed the odd night out every once in a while. Especially after a particularly grueling day at work, she decided to treat herself… Maybe a little more than normal she thought to herself as she looked around the room. Dropping her legs off the side of the bed to the carpet she sighed as she stagged onto her feet. Taking a couple steps, she reached down and grabbed the discarded panties off the floor, and quickly slipped them on. Hobbling over to her wardrobe she pulled down a babydoll-styled nightgown and threw that on to not completely shock the neighbors should any of them see her through the window. She then briefly sat back down on her bed to once again survey the mess of her bedroom floor. One of the main things she noticed was only her clothes that were laying out. There was no sign of anyone else being there so she hoped that meant her special treat from the night before had already departed avoiding any awkward confrontations. After downing a couple of glasses of water in the bathroom she made her way downstairs towards the kitchen. Practically bursting through the door, she flipped the light on, wincing slightly as the bright light stung her dizzy mind, and made her way over to the center cabinet where the coffee supplies are kept.




To call Leigh a titan would be an understatement. She towered over the tiny man like a goddess looking down from the heavens. With each step, the ground shook with enough force to collapse a building she moved with such grace even despite her size, when she yawned it was like a horrific beast’s roar that echoed throughout a jungle. Soon she towered above the man casting a dark shadow over him. The man jumped and pleaded to be noticed but the woman who stood before him paid him no mind. As she brought her hands up to the cabinet that hung in the sky above. Looking up at her face gave the man a sense of vertigo and only worsened his uneasy stomach. His troubles were only getting worse as the hands were pulled out of the cabinet, one with a porcelain bowl and the other with a metallic tin. Both objects began to lower down towards the man as he screamed even louder for help! The coffee tin rivaled the size of mountains its size and most likely weight as well were almost impossible for the man to imagine. As Leigh slammed it down into the countertop it sounded like a nuclear bomb. The shock wave emitted almost blew the tiny man's eardrums out as a loud ringing began to bounce around in his head. The porcelain bowl was placed more gently but at the man’s minuscule size, the ground still shook with a violent thunder. 




Leigh stumbled around the kitchen lacking any form of grace and finesse. First, she almost dropped the coffee grounds and then she forgot to pour the water into the coffee maker after loading up the filter with the grindings. Shaking her head as she corrected her mistake and finally got the coffee brewing, she went over to the fridge pulled out a carton of cream, and set that on the counter. As the coffee dripped down into the pot Leigh took a moment to try and regain any sort of composure as she leaned backwards against the counter. And held her head in her hands. What was she thinking bringing a man home from the bar she had never done anything like that before. It felt so good at the time but if she knew she was going to be a complete mess in her kitchen struggling to make a cup of coffee the morning after she would have never gone to the bar last night. Her thoughts of self-worth were interrupted by the ding of the coffee as she grabbed the pot and held it over the sink filling her mug with that delicious black gold. 




The Titan returned after fiddling with various devices around the kitchen and once more towered over the man. But this time she turned around and started to back upwards towards the counter. It felt like the entire house shook as the butt made contact with the under cabinets of the kitchen counter. The man lost his balance once more and slammed face-first into the countertop. Lifting his head he saw the back side of the woman casting a shadow over him this time. He remembered back to last night and why he felt so drawn to her. That butt on the stool poking out of her dresswear was hypnotic as she slumped forward over the bar. It was incredible then; it was incredible seeing it up close last night and even now it was somehow just as incredible if not more getting to see it from this perspective. He could make out the shape of her butt thanks to the see-through gown she had on. It was enormous even at normal size, and now those butt cheeks made her panties look like they could break at any moment as they were pinched between her perfect mounds. The giant stood up straight and once more walked away before returning soon after with a mug in her hands. Reaching down below the counter her hand returned with a spoon in hand that soon was passing overhead of the man. A horrible scraping sound bellowed out as it was buried into the mound of sugar held within the porcelain bowl. The spoon returned overhead she pulled her hand back through the air across the counter with a small mound of sugar in its grasp. But as the hand shook the pile shifted and spilled over the edge. The Tiny man found himself running away from an avalanche of house-sized sugar crystals that crashed down and shattered around him. 




“Oh… Sugar…” Leigh cussed to herself as she spilled a small amount of sugar on the counter before dumping the rest into her mug. Looking at the mug and back at the newly formed pile on the counter she shrugged and figured waste not want not. As she held her mug below the countertop and used her other hand to brush the rest of the sugar into it.




Leigh's hand crashed down into the distance and started to thunder towards him as it picked up loose sugar crystals into a horrifying tsunami. The man tried to outrun it but it was beyond hopeless as he was soon picked up in the mess before being thrown over the edge of the counter towards the boiling ocean below. As the man broke the surface he was overtaken by the bitterness of the coffee. His eyes stung, his mouth stung and his nose stung. But the worst was the heat. His skin burned against the hot coffee as did his threat as he started to scream. Thrashing around before coming up to the surface, treading water beneath the layer of steam that slowly rose from the liquid.  




“AH GOD! HELP! HELP! IT BURNS!” he screamed completely lost in the fog, as he thrashed around and screamed it only made it worse as more coffee filled his throat. His skin was red and starting to blister as a loud creaking sound rang out overhead, through the steam he could make out something moving in the sky overhead. *FWOOSH!* A stream of cold cream ran into the coffee muff as Leigh drowned the coffee with cream till it turned from a dark black to a bright brown color. As the cream spread out among the mug it reached the tiny man, it didn’t completely remove the heat but it lessened the boiling pain for sure! A cold gust of air blew across the surface clearing out the steam for a brief amount of time. The man turned around and made out the pursed lips of Leigh as she blew on her hot drink. 


“UHHHGG P-PLEAASE H-HELP ME! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! HELP ME PLEASE!” The man sputtered as a shadow passed over the top of him. Looking up once more he saw a colossal spoon dangling in the air, wide head pointing down towards the mug.


“No… please don’t.” He said in a wimpish cry as the spoon was stabbed downwards plunging below the surface. The metal creaked against the heat of the coffee and the muscles of the hand holding the end of the spoon flexed. The spoon started to move, tearing through the coffee with ease as clangs of it hit the edge of the mug before the surface rang out. The spoon picked up speed at a rapid pace and soon the coffee was spun into a whirlpool as the man was dragged around in the current. 


“STOP STOP PLEASE!!!” He cried out completely lost in the spin cycle. The man slammed into something hard. So hard it broke his ribs and fractured his arm. As the spinning started to die down, he looked up at the long metal shaft stretching into the sky. He had slammed into the spoon. Leigh pulled the spoon out of the coffee and as it started to rise the man remained stuck to it. He thought he was saved until it swung horizontally and slammed down knocking him back into the coffee on the first descent. As he resurfaced again, he saw her face looking down at him.


“Please…” He sputtered through the coffee that had once more invaded his mouth. The mug was brought forward till her nose was overhead. Steam shot upwards and was sucked into her nostrils as she inhaled the steam with a long drawn-out breath. Then the mug lowered slightly till her top lip was visible over the rim of the mug. The mug started to tilt as the liquid started to rush to one side. Her mouth opened as her morning breath blasted out across the coffee's surface, so strong it was able to overpower the bitter coffee stench. As her jaws separated the man could see strands of saliva hanging from the top to the bottom jaw snap as clumps dripped down onto her tongue. To think just a couple of hours earlier his lips were pressed up against that mess. His thoughts shattered as the coffee started to flow into her mouth. He made a futile attempt to swim against the current but the coffee suffered no resistance as it sucked him into her waiting mouth. The lips closed tight sealing him in darkness. The air was heavy with the disgusting mix of her breath and the coffee as the man-made one last attempt to beg for his life with the woman. It was no use as he felt himself being sucked towards the back of her mouth. His screams of agony vanish down her throat. 




Leigh took a deep breath sucking the scent of the coffee into her nose. Not even wasting any time she was quick to start gulping down the drink, draining the mug into her mouth. She held it in her mouth as she let the sweet sugar, bitter coffee, and creamy feel all dance across her tongue before gulping it down. It felt like a jolt of electricity shot through her as she suddenly felt energized again. 


“Ugghhh fuck, I needed this so bad!” she said as she brought the mug back up to her mouth to scarf more of it down. It wasn’t long before she was shaking the mug to get some drops to fall into her mouth. It was so good but she needed more, she went to refill her mug from the pot but paused for a brief moment. Feeling something building inside of her she set the mug down on the counter and loosely braced herself with it as she felt something coming up from within her. She opened her mouth to a loud belch as she placed her hand over her chest. 


“Oh my, excuse me! Ahah… Good thing that guys not around to see me like this I’m a disaster this morning” Leigh made herself another cup and started to prepare breakfast. Once she was finished and had some solid food inside herself, she left the kitchen and made her way to the bathroom to take a much-needed shower. After that she cleaned up her room and washed her sheets, completely erasing any trace of the events from the night before.