- Text Size +

Lucy took a deep breath as she stepped out of her car. A mixture of apprehension and excitement coursing through her veins. It was like a dream come true, she couldn’t believe she had won the opportunity but the other half of her tried to keep her expectations low. What if it wasn’t as good as she hoped? What if after all this time dreaming about it reality fell short?

Knowing the answers wouldn’t be found in the parking lot she got out and gave herself a once over in the window’s reflection she smiled and headed on into the nondescript building. It was incredible how boring it looked. She had driven by this palace countless times, and never given it a second thought.

Entering the equally uninteresting lobby she walked up to the basic reception desk, a jovial looking man looked up and smiled.

“Welcome. You must be….Lucy!” He said excitedly. “Congratulations on winning again. I hope you are excited. I don’t have to tell you how expensive this usually is”
“Sure don’t. I’ve uhhh, looked at the cost on your website before ....”

“Yeah. Yikes. “ He chuckled.  “ Never happening on my salary!” he said with a smile.

“So, I have this form for you to sign, and a waiver. Since this is a prize, you are agreeing to waive any right to complain about the quality or size, as well as waiving our liability for any injury.

“Got it” Lucy’s hands were shaking, and she could barely contain herself as she half listened and half tried to picture what it would look like. She scribbled her name hastily on both pages, handing the clipboard back.

“Alright, well, no reason to keep you waiting. Follow me!” The gentlemen stood up, swiping his card at the door behind him, as a buzz unlocked it and they walked through. Lucy held her breath, expecting something out of a sci-fi show.


Instead, she was greeted by more nondescript walls, gray concrete floors and the least interesting beige colored wall she had ever seen. She was about to comment before he beat her to it.

“I know, it looks awful doesn’t it? I guess corporate intentionally keeps this place as interesting as possible to keep people from breaking in or guessing what's inside. Lucy nodded, having assumed as much from outside as they turned a hallway and began walking down the stretch, doors on each side every several feet.

Lifting up his clipboard the man noted, and began counting the doors. Nothing was labeled, further increasing Lucy’s unease in this place.


Halfway down the hallway, a bleep was heard, and the man shook, startling both of them. Raising his walkie talkie up he replied.

“Ed here…... .got it! I'm coming!” He looked flustered, whatever had just happened seemed urgent.  He looked at her and glanced down the hallway.

“Uhm, uhhhh, I am terribly sorry I need to run. You are heading to the 5th door on the left. When you are all done, there is a button to call us next to the door!” He smiled and took off jogging back where they had come, turning right towards what she assumed were more hallways.

Taking a breath she looked forward. 5th on the left….from where they were now? Or from the start of the hallway? She looked back, counting. She wished he had pointed, or gestured. If the former, it was the end of the hallway, if the latter, the door right here.

Shrugging, she figured only the right door would be open anyways, and reached for the knob in front of her. Smiling as she felt the knob give, she was glad to not have had to walk all the way to the end as she pushed it open and stepped through.

Her eyes widened as the lighting, and artificial fresh air greeted her. Her eyes flicked left and right as she surveyed the room. It was perfect.It was awesome.

And it was all hers.

//

Clark frowned as opened the door to his new home. They had promised him it would be identical, or better than his last one, but he couldn’t help but feel like that was untrue. Maybe he just needed to unpack and make it feel homey, but he swore it was smaller than his last one.

“To think I paid top dollar and still have to deal with this nonsense” he muttered as he checked room after room, increasingly unsure. The layout was similar, but not as nice,the yard was smaller, and the street notably closer to his front door. The only upgrade he was certain of was the bathroom.

Only a couple weeks ago the entire city had been told they were going to need to move. The corporation had determined that repairs and modernization efforts of part of the residential sprawl were going to take too long, and cost more than just giving them all a new one.

No one mentioned of course that of which was increasingly public knowledge. They also made a killing decommissioning the older cities. Ever since nanotech had become a thing, there had been people who had more questionable desires and interests in it, rather than the obvious use for reducing space and resources needed to house populations.

The ground trembled, and Clark jogged to the window, curious what it was this time. More deliveries? It felt far too soon for a check up he had barely gotten into the new city 2 hours ago.

The door opened, swinging into their utopia as a colossal figure emerged. Clark wouldn’t lie, there was also something incredible about watching something so much larger than you move, while remembering you, also at one point were that big.

He tilted his head as the first leg emerged, not wearing the familiar scrubs the staff usually wore, instead it bore what looked like semi tight jeans. An orange blouse followed as her torso, then upper body, and finally face came into view.

She was cute, sparkling blue eyes looked back down at them, as she reached up and swept some stray red hairs from her face. Her glasses somehow perfecting the framing of her face.

Wait. He recognized her, but she…wasn’t staff.

The ground trembled again as she stepped fully into the room, twisting as she shut the door behind her, her face glowing as a smile of pure excitement grew on her face.

Clark tore his phone out of his pocket, swiping up and down to try and remember why she looked familiar. He nearly dropped his phone as he found it, a screenshot of her instagram page shared on one of tik-tok pages he followed.

“Lucy wins Nanotech lottery to assist in demolition of decommissioned City of Indigo Rock.” it read. He remembered reading the comments of star struck people sharing how nice she looked, or how they wished they could stay behind and watch.

Why was she here?

THUD

The ground shook again as she stepped forward, her toes finally reaching onto the  landscape, and off the sterile floor that ringed the room.

“No. No. She's in the wrong room. We just moved from Indigo Rock. THIS ISN'T THE CITY TO DECOMMISSION” his panic bled into his mutter turned shout as he fell over, more from his own terror than the tremor.

//

CRUNCH

Lucy was having the time of her life. Never in a million years did she think she'd actually get this opportunity. Decades of dreams, stories, videos, pictures. Her macrophilia had reached its peak as she looked down, watching her bare toes wiggle, pressing down onto another splash of gray urbanity. She wasn’t going to look a gift horse in the mouth but she wished she was actually a bit smaller, comparatively. The larger apartment buildings barely two inches tall, most of the city was too small to actually interact with individually.

She let out a pleasured sigh as she rolled her weight back from her toes, feeling each inch squish and crunch.

“Imagine if there were actually people down there….” she muttered out loud as she resisted letting out a moan. Her eyes flicked to the corners. The paperwork she had signed assured her that the Cameras would be off, and no recordings would exist but she didn't trust them. She'd seen leaked videos of other decommissioning and they came from somewhere.

As much as she'd love to live out some of her lewder fantasies at this moment, she'd die inside if she ever saw any of them on the internet. She looked down, turning as she traced her journey across the landscape.

Reminding her of the beach, each footstep was clearly imprinted onto the ground, the clear transition from her shoes to bare feet visible halfway through as her toes and the shape of ehr foot changed over.

“God, even my shoes look sexy” she said out loud, looking over at the craters left from just dropping them to the side. She had been sure not to waste too much city and dropped them on what she guessed were suburbs, less interesting. Towering over the landscape, a network of roads, and flakes of buildings set an impressive scale for her flats to backdrop over. Like looming mountains.

Curious to get a better appreciation of the scale, she fell to her knees, uncaring as each one left a swath of destruction as she knelt down her eyes focused on how a lower point of view made her shoes look that much more massive.

“God this is hot” she muttered, the lower she leaned forward, the cooler it got.

//

Clark sobbed into his hands, as he hid in the bathtub. Knowing it mattered not his prior training for tornadoes or earthquakes made him somehow feel like it was probably the safest room in the house. Not that that mattered. They had to sit through hours of training before joining the utopia city, but not a single mention of “what to do if a woman is systematically leveling your city”.

“Hold on as caretakers are in the room” sure. But not “ your bathroom may withstand the impact of a woman’s heel.

It was nonsense. It was criminal. Every so often he heard her voice, talking to herself as she appreciated the detail, the feeling. She had no idea there were people down here. Someone had messed up. Royally.

Deciding if he was going to go, he was going to go watching as he stood up, wiping some tears off his face as he marched outside, staggering with each CRUNCH or THOOM that shook the entire world.

Making it to his balcony, it was like a scene from an apocalyptic movie. He could literally see where the rows of houses just….ended, a vaguely foot shaped crater taking over, as beyond.

He was about to ask where she was, as a shadow passed overhead, and from the angle, it left no question. She was behind his house. He watched as the titanic hand soared overhead, aiming for her footprint as she placed her palm down, the impact knocking him off her feet.

#” I WONDER”

Her voice thundered from out of view as the sky darkened and the earth rumbl;ed some more as her incalculable weight shifted. The earth itself groaned, pleading for her to stop, as she leaned forward, her face coming into view.

Her hair hit first, as fiery red strands from above slid along the ground, Clark held on to the railing as homes several blocks over vanished under an errant hair. It got warmer, darker, somehow more humid as it felt like the sky fell down, now a porcelain freckled canvas of flesh he could barely recognize as her face looming overhead.

Like the sun was gone, it grew darker and darker as her face approached. Clark shouted, maybe she had noticed? Maybe she would see them!? He vaulted onto the railing as he reached up, pulling himself up onto the roof. If he could just make her realize, this was the wrong city!

The moment he crawled up onto the roof he fell over, as an oppressive gust of hot, humid wair wafted over him. He shuddered, peeling himself up front he onslaught as he screamed, as the sky turned from porcelain flesh to a shadowy dark red.

//

If eyes could smile, Lucy’s would be right now.

Leaning forward, she inched her face closer and closer to the delicate landscape below as her mouth opened. As if preparing to lick a delicious swirl of ice cream her mouth was already salivating, and sas she stuck out her tongue she felt a bit of it drip down off of her fleshy appendage.

She paused, wanting to savor the moment for just a second longer as she  tried to balance, reaching forward with her spare hand. Flicking her eyes up she stifled her giggle as she angled her phone ready to take a picture. She wanted to remember this forever.

CLICK

CLICK

Her tongue touched down, riding its own drip of saliva at first before the tip found dry ground.

CLICK

The taste was….something. It was strange, she had expected dirt, maybe stone. It had an earthy flavor alright, but some of it felt like licking a wafer. It wasn’t salty, or sweet.

She pulled her tongue back up, bringing the contents of her first lick into her mouth as she swished it around briefly. It wasn’t terrible, but it wasn't exactly a fine meal either. Not that she expected it to be.

It was, however, good enough that she wanted more.

CLICK

//

Clark screamed to the heavens as it rained thick globs of salvia down.

SPLASH

Three blocks over an entire row of homes disappeared as a drip of drool impacted, spreading out and engulfing homes, cars, and what he assumed had been people running away. Spared only because by the time it had spread out to his home it was only a foot or two, he begged into the humid sky that she could stop this massacre.

THUD

The impact knocked him down, as he slid down his slightly slickened roof, now more worried about falling off his house than the eldritch horror above.

CLICK

An artificial sound rang out as he gasped, managing to cease his tumble. Far far away, over where there was still light he could make it out. Her phone.

The realization that she was photographing his demise stole what little hope of surviving he had left. If she was enjoying it this much, knowing he was down there seemed unlikely to change the outcome.

The tip slid by, a miracle it chose the other side of the street as his neighbors, people he had known for months vanished. Homes, cars, yards turned to crushed, wet paste as she drove forward.

He looked up and sobbed one final time as the monster changed direction and headed towards his home.

//

After three licks she was satisfied, having taken well over a dozen photos. She wondered how the city would have tasted different if it was newer? Or…with people?

‘God, imagine if there were actual people down there” she muttered, licking her lips once more as she sat up. Smirking, she noted her chest was covered in debris, having been so focused on her tongue she didn’t even register as her small, but still well formed breasts had dragged along, turning countless streets and roads into a brown wasteland.

Giggling, she took a selfie of her suburbia covered tits before wiping it off, her eyes settling on the last remaining part of the city. Its buildings were  the only part of the entire room that actually felt like they weren't 2D; everything else was so small their heights were irrelevant.

Standing up she walked towards it, letting each footfall land wherever he gait would take them, barely registering the crunches or squish. Some of it was long pulverized, while some was still virgin ground, the difference barely noticeable.

She looked around, there was very little left. Footsteps melded into vast stretches where she had sat down, knelt, or put other parts of her body into the earth. An ass print stood out to her, as she smirked, reaching behind and giving her booty a slap. If she trusted them she wished she had tried with her jeans out, but she had promised herself she wouldn’t risk it.

Crouching down, she squatted over the last couple of blocks, their tallest buildings reached up to her as if begging for attention. She reached down, unable to resist finding out the answer to a questrino she'd been wondering since she stepped in.

Her fingers slowly pinched together, as she pulled upwards with her wrist, trying to apply the least amount of pressure possible while still applying. For a moment her face beamed as she felt the crack and give of the structure as it was lifted upwards, but that turned to a frown as she felt it crumble between her fingers.

Oblivious to the people mixed in, she watched the rain of dust and debris from her hand as it fell back to earth. Sighing, she pondered just crunching the whole area and being done, but decided to try once more.

This time,even slower, gentler, her thumb and index fingers carefully grasped the base of a 2-2.5 inch highrise as she plucked it upwards. Stifling her gasp as to minimize movement, she carefully brought it up to her face, her grin as wide as her face allowed.

Watching a small trickle of bits off of it, she paused, unsure of what to do next, as after the first one she hadn’t even really thought it would work. Bringing it closer to her eye, she stared intently at it, wishing she could snap a picture, but she knew trying to get her phone out would ruin it. Maybe the next one.


The faint tickle of something bumping into her face made the decision for her, as she stuck her tongue out to catch some of the particles, and then impulsively, the entire building as she just, let go.

Landing with a squish on her tongue, she pulled it back in feeling the piece of humanity large enough she could actually feel it, before it dissolved into her hungry mouth. Her brain knew it wasn't real food, but her mouth didn’t as she swallowed.

“Ugh, I could do this all day imagining you guys were full…” she muttered, reaching down.

Several minutes later, the last of the city was gone. Eaten, crushed,  or accidentally squished between fingers as Lucy stood back up. She had gotten some pictures, even at the expense of dropping one or two, and was ready to call it a day. The final building, and the tallest precariously pinched between her fingers as she wondered how to end the amazing experience.

Glancing around, she let out a squeal of aroused excitement,witnessing the final moments of her euphoric experience. Every inch of this palace now told the story of her enjoyment. Footprints, areas wiped clean, the spot she had licked looked a bit different, the ground ever so slightly damp.  Like a dream come true she had done almost everything she’d wanted to with the room, just like she had hoped for.

Like a lightbulb going off, she realized that it wasn’t impossible for her to complete the list, as she reached down, unclasping the top of her jeans as she lowered her other hand. As gently as possible she opened up the front of her underwear, dropping the building, watching it disappear beyond the light as she beamed.

It felt like….nothing. Nothing at all. In fact the moment she gently let her clothing clasp back, and rebuttoned she couldn’t tell anything had happened at all. She knew they would probably check her pockets, but doubted they were going to check there.

Smirking as she let her mind wander to what she'd do once she got home she pressed the call button and waited.

A moment later the door opened, and the same man from before looked in, looking very confused. He glanced at the ruins behind her, and her beaming face and looked….terrified?

Too giddy to let his weirdness ruin her moment, she thanked him and began walking back down the hallway.

‘I know where I am going, ' she said confidently, heading back towards the exit as the man stared, dumbfounded, glancing between her and the now completely devastated room. He was supposed to check her for taking anything with her, but was too dumbfounded at that moment.

Lucy slowed her walk, half expecting him to call to her, or tell her to wait. She vaguely recalled the paperwork saying that there would be a mandatory inspection of her pockets, purses etc. When it never came though she was all too happy to head straight home and play with her contraband. Assuming it survived the trip.

“That…was the wrong door” the man managed to mutter, already panicking about how. Or what he was even going to do about the mixup. He chased after her, but couldn’t find the words, instead only watching her walk out the door, her jeaned bottom sashaying slightly, some debris still clinging to it as she walked on out.