- Text Size +

Chapter 1: Mishaps in the Shroud

----------


As a pugilist, M’ashula didn't know much about magic, so she often tried to keep an open mind when the parties she grouped with wanted to try something that went against her training.

This time, it the blue mage Kassal that had an idea. He wanted to try out a new spell he had learned called 'minimise' on the diremites they were supposed to cull for the quest. Ophilla, the tank, was quick to agree as she hated bugs. She hated all gross things, to be more specific, and it was a wonder how a clean-freak like her had made it this far as an adventurer. She was more or less a stranger like Kassal, and only agreed to be here in the first place so she could progress to the next step of her soon-to-be paladin training.

As for Eleane, M’ashula’s self-proclaimed 'guardian', she should have been more difficult to convince.

She was an Elezen, and even as the parties white mage, she could probably be considered even stronger than the other three combined. However, after Ophilla pointed out that M'ashula wouldn't have to fight this way, she folded like a moogle drunk on wine.

When the three faced the miqo'te for her opinion, M'ashula just rolled her eyes. Even if she disagreed, party plans were majority rule. While she didn't hate magic, she still didn't trust it. Especially at the hands of an inexperienced mage.

In the end, M'ashula agreed, but only if she could be on the lookout somewhere far away from Kassal.

Quickly thereafter, the plan rolled into motion.

While M'ashula was making sure the 'stray ladybugs and squirrels' didn't ruin the plan, Ophilla and Eleane were on standby while Kassal started casting.

After a few moments, he started frowning and sweat began to drip from his forehead. Blue magic stemmed from equal parts imagination and knowledge. He thought he had learned enough to perform the spell after seeing his master use it once, but the longer the cast unsuccessfully went on, the more impatient he was becoming. Canceling the cast wasn't possible, he had to do something quickly.

Kassal scanned the woods, locking eyes with a adolescent diremite on its lonesome that had wandered too close.

With the new target, he tried again and the air started to surge. Immediately, he knew something was wrong, but before he could warn the others, there was a bright flash and everyone disappeared.

Or at least, that's what it had looked like from M'ashula's perspective.

Once the air calmed down, she cautiously approached where the trio had been. At first she didn't think to look down, but after remembering what the misfired spell was supposed to do, she quickly checked the dirt at her feet.

M'ashula's eyes were as wide as the wooden dinnerplates back at the Carline Canopy.

Ophilla was shaking, covered in diremite guts with the shrunken owner dead by her hand. The other two were jumping and waving to grab her attention. Eleane specifically was shouting at her, however, at an ilm tall it was anyone's guess as to what.

'Stop' and 'help' were two good candidates though, as had she taken another step, she would have reduced them to stains on the underside of her boot.

Suddenly, M'ashula's left ear twitched and she looked off into the distance with a face growing pale. A pack of angry diremites were barreling towards the group and were growing closer by the second.

Even at their size, Ophilla's actions weren't missed. They wanted revenge.

She dove and hastily scooped them up into her palms before performing a summersault, breaking into a sprint the second her feet touched the ground.

M’ashula was quick, but the Diremites weren’t giving up. They still had the upper hand—so long as she couldn’t use hers. There weren't any pockets she could toss them into, so that only left...

Knowing what she would have to do to save the others and herself, M’ashula closed her eyes shamefully and clumsily fumbled with the back of her skirt.

Eleane's eyes rushed though disbelief, shock and realization, screaming once she understood what the miqo'te was about to do.

M'ashula wasn't happy about it either, but it was the only way she was making it out of this alive. She bit her lip and ignored Eleane incoherent squeaks, carefully dumping the three into the open back... of her diaper.

Ophilla and Kassal were stunned. Kassal especially, as he had often wondered why the miqo'te always wore fairly long skirts whenever he saw her at one of the tables. Most pugilists and monks were either perverts or practical, so she stood out for being girly.

Being foreigners to Gridania, what he and Ophilla didn't know was that M'ashula's wardrobe was all courtesy of Eleane and Miounne's meddling. They knew the girl was incontinent from the beginning, and Eleane regularly checked and forced her into unwanted diaper changes, be it during combat or while she was asleep. It had caused M'ashula to accrue a plethora of unsavory nicknames from the other patrons, too.

'Baby', 'Potty pants', 'Mama's girl'

The last one made Eleane happy, but she wasn't in the position right now to gush over having an unofficially adopted daughter. No, forget the diremites, the three were in even greater danger now. She conjured up a light and hurriedly flipped through the care journal she made without M'ashula's knowledge.

She knew the miqo'te better than anyone, probably even better than M'ashula herself. Her diet, her break times and habits, and especially her bathroom habits.

Today was Windsday.

The day of her bowel movement.

Kassal, who had been looking over her shoulder, went pale as a groan sounded up above, confirming the two's fears. Ophilla was in her own world, screeching as she fruitlessly attacked the padding. Her sword couldn't even make a dent, and was thrown from her grasp as gravity shifted sharply.

On the outside, M’ashula was still running for everyones life, dashing whenever she could and generally making for a bumpy and unpleasant ride. However, this time, she made a sharp dash to the right as a stinger narrowly missed her shoulder and embedded itself into the nearby tree. She mentally apologized as she felt one of her passengers become wedged against her left cheek, but she couldn't stop to do anything about it. Still, she had formed a bit of a plan.

Up ahead was a deep river, and diremites rarely crossed it unless they used the bridge. Thankfully, they were nowhere near the road, so if she made it they would likely be safe... and if she failed, well...

The consequences weren't pretty...

She just had to make it, then it wouldn't come to that.

As M’ashula lept over a large rock, she felt a sharp pain in her side. She gasped, but didn't stop, however, she had slowed down significantly. The diremites were catching up quickly, and making the jump it this condition was incredibly risky.

Still, it was a risk she had to take.

Spotting the perfect tree, the miqo'te made her move.

Back inside, the shaking had stopped. Eleane and Kassal had no idea what M’ashula was up to, but she was intent on capitalizing on the relative calm. The groaning was only growing louder and more frequent after M'ashula loosened up from the unexpected exercise.

As Eleane hurriedly explained her plan, Kassal's expression grew more and more twisted. This was sick. It wasn't at all what his magic was supposed to be used for, but he didn't have a choice.

Under her instruction, Kassal grimaced and began helping Eleane conjure a buttplug made of earth. However, with only one conjurer and the other being an unwilling, inexperienced blue mage, progress was painfully slow. It could have gone faster with Ophilla, but she was still stuck, battered, bruised, and in no shape to help out. Eleane shook her head, redoubling her efforts.

They just had to hope she could hold...

The thought was interrupted as M’ashula paused her climb in the middle of the tree close to the bank. Her face scrunched briefly, then she sighed and continued to climb, sparing a worried glance below at the mites closing in on the base of the tree.

She hadn't even realized that in the heat of the moment she had gassed her friends. To her ears, it had been inconsequential and unassuming, but to the tinies inside it was deafening. Ophilla had been the only one spared the worst of it, being stuck higher above the firing line, however her eardrums still popped under the intense change in pressure and the fumes that followed soon after nearly caused her to black out.

Eleane and Kassal hadn't been so lucky.

The Elezen, low on mana, watched in horror as the nearly complete plug crumbled before her very eyes as she retched, tears and mucus streaming down her face.

Kassal had been knocked out cold, spasming in the middle of the seat.

Unaware of the sorrows below, M’ashula winced as she massaged her lower abdominal muscles and mercilessly released another round of gas. This time, it was basey, rolling like thunder as things began to move. The pain had subsided, at least, but she was running out of time as the mites started to climb. They were clumsy, but they had numbers and more were on the way. If they couldn't climb the tree, they'd use each other.

She had to jump, now.

She steeled her nerves, dropping down to the branch and began to swing. Once she had the momentum, she turned the swings into full rotations, and with enough energy behind her she let go. She watched as the ground below disappeared, then she watched as the river shrunk. Once she saw the bank again, she twisted, thankfully landing on her feet.

She made a triumphant pose, her legs spread and arms crossed as she observed the diremites chittering and staring at her from the other side of the bank.

She had made it, she survived and she... just started messing herself.

M'ashula's smile crumpled slightly as her tail went taut in the air.

Ophilla, who unfortunately had been freed to rejoin the others, stared dazedly next to Kassal as the orifice above opened, illuminated by the pale blue light of the spell from earlier. With no time at all to regain their composure from the previous two bouts of flatulence, the three shook as the trumpets of hell detonated and a pillar of shit began to descend.

There were bones and clumps of matted fur sticking out of the log, betraying the giantesses unsavory habits of eating the ground squirrels and mice from the inn's store rooms. The stench made Eleane finally vomit up her lunch.

Ophilla cast divine veil over her face while she weakly clawed at the floor in a catatonic state. Just being inside of a diaper this scale was an unthinkable and overwhelming situation for a germaphobe to find themselves in, let alone being smashed by an asscheek, drenched in foreign sweat, farted on and spackled with shit as the wearer started to go without a care in the world... it was all just too much for her, she just wanted out...

Up above, the pillar which had been stuck in place for a second, suddenly shot forward, illiciting a light moan of relief from the miqo'te as the unconscious Kassal was swallowed whole by her mess. The reason for the blockage was a squirrels skull, and this time there was nothing to stop the flow.

Eleane gave up tugging on the midlander girls arm and rushed for the formerly pristine white padding being doused in the massive miqo'tes urine. Having changed plenty of her diapers, albeit not ones this massive, she assumed it was safest at the front. However, much like her perceived immunity to the horrible stench, the front was arguably less safe than the seat had been.

The catgirls stream was particularly chaotic and reeked heavily of ammonia as it spewed out from between the girls lips, creating a hissing roar that could be heard from the outside, saturating whatever it touched.

Eleane had stopped just in time to avoid being cut in half, and unexpectedly, the girl had stopped pooping and the pee had been reduced to a trickle.

Only six seconds into her accident, M'ashula blushed as she finally remembered the people inside of her diaper. She did her best to hold it, but it was futile.

She was about to blow...

Then she felt something brush up against her thigh, and a bit of movement.

Relieved that at least someone was alive in there, and that the someone was likely Eleane, M'ashula unintentionally relaxed. But that was okay, surely they'd be fine if she...

Ophilla screamed as she disappeared in an instant as M'ashula's anus sputtered, and the solid log was replaced by a chunky, runny, fibrous flow.

The miqo'te's knees buckled and shook as piss rocketed into the padding once more, along with a rumbling crinkle as the seat exploded and sagged outwards, soft shit filling and spreading out into whatever gaps remained unfilled. Then, with nowhere left to go, it surged between her thighs towards the front. Eleane didn’t have any time to mourn the two hyurs swallowed up by waste. She dove forward, landing 'gracefully' face first into a puddle of pee…

As the potty break came to an end Eleane felt a rumble as air left the giantesses lungs, and looked up just in time to see M’ashula’s eyes peering at her from the front of the waistband… She had made it…! She survived!

M’ashula on the otherhand, sighed contently with a slight hint of a blush growing on her cheeks, watching as the tiny Eleane glowed for a second before stumbling onto her feet. The white mage garb the elezen had been wearing was stained completely yellow and brown in some spots. It… made M’ashula feel a bit odd… Truthfully, she didn’t really know Ophilla or Kassal.

Plus, they were responsible for nearly getting everyone killed. If they died from her poo, then so what? As long as Eleane survived then it was a salvageable situ… wait… did she even like Eleane?

As she thought to herself, M’ashula’s nose scrunched up, causing her to frown. The stench of her mess had finally caught up to her. There was a ton of information in it, like the number of squirrels and birds she consumed and some details on her health, but it didn’t mean she wanted to smell it. And, if she took out Eleane, she’d make her get a diaper change… she hated that about Eleane.

After using the last of her mana to heal herself, Eleane just stared weakly, pleading to be let out… Instead of salvation, she fell to her knees and watched as the girl she thought of as a daughter cruelly mouthed ‘bye-bye’, shutting the waistband for the final time, sealing her in darkness just as her manalight dissipated. She was trapped, alone now. In a diaper destined for the pail...

For a moment, Eleane thought of Miounne.

M'ashula, also thought of Miounne, but it was to report the failure of the quest and to let her know of her party members fates. After a moment of consideration, she knew telling the truth was out of the question.

She already had a reputation... if she let Eleane live, then... no, that was out of the question too. Even keeping her inside the pail was too dangerous if shevmanaged to recover her strength.

A wave of regret hit like running full sprint into a brick wall... She had been too hasty with Eleane, the last thing she needed to be known as was a pervert murderer.

This had to be done quietly, but how would she hide it?

She kicked the ground and lifted up her skirt. It had sagged significantly. She couldnt change, her other diapers were with the Elezen, shrunken somewhere inside the one she was wearing.

M'ashula sighed. After the smoothing her skirt, she twisted to get a better look at her butt. Her dark grey tail was swishing nervously, but at least it tented and made it so it wasn't that noticeable under the skirt. Other than Miounne, she could probably fool the rest unless they looked inside...

Slowly, she trudged in the direction of the far gate to New Gridania.

Not much of note happened on the way there, however, she did run into a friend. It was Morigaan, the merchant who had allowed her to travel with him as a guard for a few years when she was younger.

When she told Miounne about him, she looked angry and said he took advantage of a young, naive girl, forcing her to fight without benefits.

It was something she never understood. He gave her clothes, a name, fed her and took her from the empty deserts of Thanalan. So what if she got hurt protecting him, and so what if that injury was responsible for her incontinence? She liked him, and that was what mattered most.

Sadly, she couldn't stay to visit for long. She reluctantly limited herself to a warning about the diremites, then dashed by before he could catch a wiff of her.

Ultimately, it was probably for the best. After enduring the woodwailers jeers, she finally returned to Gridania proper. She passed by the crowds at the central aetherite, and made her way to the inn where Miounne was waiting for her.

She approached the front desk, and timidly reported the failure. Then, she broke the news.

Mother Miounne's face flitted through a few emotions, but ultimately she settled on grief, taking M'ashula, who had been expecting a tongue lashing, by surprise.

Again betraying her expectations, Miounne gave her a long hug and simply left the front desk without saying a word, disappearing behind the staff curtain. Sobbing could be heard coming from the back room moments later.

M'ashula's tail swished anxiously, and Eleane had recovered slightly by now.

Eleane was crying, screaming, cursing as she hurled spell after spell into the massive clitoris. She was angry, furious. M'ashula had lied. She lied and made Miounne mourn her and the others.

The natural earth-element aether was thin inside of the diaper, so after it ran out, she started siphoning what she could from the plentiful mound of shit. Instead of rocks, she now pelted tiny pieces of fecal matter at the weakest point available to her.

It was working, too.

Without thinking, the squirming M'ashula suddenly slammed her fist into the padding hidden between her legs, and a resounding muffled slap drew eyes from the surrounding tables.

Eleane flew backwards into the pile of crap, and M'ashula excused herself, blushing on the return to her room. The other patrons chalked it up to more strange behavior from the oddball miqo'te, but the truth was way beyond anything they could have imagined.

The walk down the hall felt incredibly tense as the soggy reminder of her misdeeds wobbled with every step. After a minute, however, she had arrived.

Once the door closed and locked behind her, M'ashula walked unsteadily to the fountain and filled up a bucket. Eleane's punishment was too light. She was getting better at attacking, and the miqo'tes breath was growing evermore labored.

Just as the tiny Elezen was gearing up for a large attack reminiscent of a limitbreak against the clitoral hood, M'ashula angrily ripped off her skirt and sat down. Eleane, depending on your definition of luck, went right into the vaginal opening with little resistance, making the giantess moan with unexpected pleasure.

Two rips on one side, then two on the other, the tabs were removed and the cool air rushed to tease her hot and humid skin.

M'ashula did her best to ignore the irritant writhing between her thighs and proceeded to clean herself, depositing any messy rags onto the fecal tomb of Ophilla and Kassal proudly displaying the imprint of her rear. Then, once she was finished, she balled up the diaper as tightly as she could before tossing it inside of the pail. For those two, even if they had somehow survived, they would be too weak to escape. The fumes would take care of them, and of they didn't, they were still novices like her, destined to die once the mage came by to incinerate the contents...

As for Eleane...

She huffed, reaching down to pull the woman out of her groin. She was slimy, and gross...

With a look of disgust and a heavy blush, she tossed her into the bucket and went to wash her hands. Eleane landed with a splash. Upon M'ashula's return, she was floating weakly in the water. Without waiting or warning, the miqo'te got to work. She tore off her garb and scrubbed every crack and crevice, making sure to leave no spot untouched.

Eleane screamed as the soap stung her eyes and a few new wounds from the girls rough treatment and her claws.

After making sure her former guardian was spotless, M'ashula set her to dry and walked over to the fountain again, dunking her head inside. As the water flowed, she felt the heat and cloudy feelings slowly fade away. She needed a clear head for what she was about to do.

With a gasp for air, she swung her head out and sprayed water across the room. Then, she grabbed a fresh diaper from the drawers near her bed.

Eleane watched the giantess weakly from the fluffy towel.

She watched as it unfurled and the massive behind sunk into the seat.

She watched as the cunt she had been in moments ago disappeared as the front folded upwards and the tabs were secured into place.

Then, she watched as those hazel eyes stared at her, hungrily. It wasn't the sexual hunger she had displayed only moments ago. It was clear-headed and purposeful. Those were the eyes of a predator stalking it's prey...

M'ashula, who had started shaking her hips and tail, pounced as her stomach roared.

Eleane could do nothing but stare as the freshly diapered cat she loved so dearly swallowed her whole.

As she slid down the slippery esophagus, Eleane felt a bit bitter. After raising the girl for a year into a proper adventurer, she would have never imagined she would meet her end this way. It wasn't a quick end, either. She had rescued friends before who had been swallowed by monsters. They hadn't been digested immediately, and while she wasn't too sure about humanoids or miqo'te, she suspected she might live long enough to meet M'ashula's breakfast...

The sight of bleached bones poking out of the massive crap flashed in her head before replaying the scene of M'ashula changing.

That was her, soon... Just a diaper filler for an ungrateful brat...

Finally, the prideful Elezen's mind broke and her body went limp.

M'ashula poked her stomach a few times and frowned.

As a prey, Eleane was uninteresting. She didn't move like the birds or fight like the small mammals she often ate.

Boring.

She shrugged and yawned with a big stretch reaching for the sky before slipping out of her blouse and coat, stripping herself of her ribbons. She was going to sleep.

It had been a long, eventful day.

Her joints agreed.

In the morning she would catch a few mice for Miounne and join the breakfast service like she always would for some veggies, but she also had a thought...

Maybe, magic wasn't so bad...

In fact, she even had a spell in mind.

M'ashula curled up onto the bed, and as she drifted off to sleep, she vowed to expand her pest patrols to the inns private library...

Ophilla, who had survived despite the odds, gasped desperately for fresh air. She couldn't move, and cracks had began forming in her veil... No! She couldn't die like this! She didn't want to be...

Her eyes, ears, nose, mouth and throat all filled with shit, disintegrating her head and killing her mercifully. If she had made it until morning, the cremation spell would have roasted her alive over several bells.

At least this way, it had been quicker.

A small orb floated through a tiny gap in the lid, landing on the girl sleeping on the bed.

M'ashula leveled up.

Chapter End Notes:

edit: fixed mistakes, altered/added text.