- Text Size +

Sarah aimlessly stumbled through the darkness. Soft cloth surrounded her on all sides. Where was she? The last thing she remembered was arriving home from her job as a receptionist. She was walking through the family living room when everything went dark.

She pushed forward through the curtain of fabric & into the light. She was still in the living room, but something was very wrong. Everything was massive. The furniture stretched into the air like skyscrapers. The ceiling looked like a strange & distant sky. Her hands felt the soft fabric underneath her. It was a massive pair of pink panties. It took her a moment to recognize the panties as her own. Only then did she realize what had happened. She had shrunk! She wasn't any taller than a pencil. And she was naked, sitting atop her oversized clothes like a pale little mouse. She slid down the slope of her shirt & scampered across the floor. She did not know how or why she had shrunk, but that didn't matter. Right now, she needed to get out of here. She needed to hide before-

Suddenly, there was a creek at the top of the wooden stairs. Sarah froze in her tracks & slowly turned. Maddie, her deadbeat younger sister, lumbered down the stairs.

Maddie was her beloved but annoyingly lazy sister. Sarah secretly hated how their parents always doted on her younger sibling. And the teenage brat always smelled like reefer. But now she didn't even look like Maddie. She looked like a colossal giantess.

Maddie's gigantic barefoot collided with the floorboards with a heavy slap. The vibrations shook Sarah's petite body as she stood frozen by fear. Maddie's legs were like redwoods cloaked in plaid pajama pants. She wore the same black gamer T-shirt she wore yesterday. From Sarah's shrunken perspective on the floor, it was clear her giant sister wasn't wearing a bra. Maddie's short & uncombed dark hair plastered along the pale skin of her forehead. Her green eyes looked sleepy, with circles under her eyelids. She likely just woke up in the late afternoon, or maybe she was just high, probably both. Her colossus presence loomed closer until she stood right over Sarah's fear-frozen form. Maddie's cloudy eyes scanned across the floor & paused on Sarah. She peered down closer, squinting with confusion. Then her eyes & mouth widened with amused astonishment.

"Sarah? Is that you?" Maddie's deep voice sounded with uncharacteristic enthusiasm, "Holy shit, you are tiny."

Maddie's giant grubby hand reached down. Sarah screeched & attempted to squirm away, but it was too late. Maddie's loglike fingers wrapped around her panicking naked body. Her hand smelt dank & earthy. And her fingernails were dirty. Sarah tried to ignore the feeling of Maddie's clammy skin touching every square inch of her naked body & stared up into the face of her giant sibling. From up close, Sarah could see Maddie's eyes were dilated & tinted red. She looked high. Sarah squirmed more desperately.

"Maddie," Sarah squeaked. Her voice matched her size, "Put me down & go get Mom. I don't know what's happening, but- Hey! Quit that!"

Maddie's fingers spun & turned Sarah's tiny body, dangling her by her arms & legs.

"It's really you. You are puny. And naked," Maddie giggled softly, "Oh, this is too perfect."

She dangled her tiny older sister upside down & lowered her back down to the floor, setting her down roughly. She stood tall with her hands on her hips in a proud & domineering stance. Her giant bare feet wiggled & tapped on the floor on either side of Sarah. Sarah winced. Maddie always walked around barefoot & more often than not, her feet looked filthy.

"You were always such a goody-two-shoes older sister," Maddie grumbled, "Always making me feel so useless & small. But now look at you, a little bug under my feet."

Her giant foot raised, revealing her sole darkened by filth. Sarah curled up, trembling & staring up with a pleading expression.

"What are you talking about?" Sarah desperately shouted, "I've never done anything to you!"

Maddie's big toe nudged against her, knocking her onto her back. The meaty digit pressed against her body, pinning her to the floor.

"It's so funny when you make that little squeaking sound," Maddie giggled brazenly, "You're probably pleading for your life. You're way too tiny for me to hear. You know that, right?"

Sarah screamed with fearful frustration. Her little legs kicked. And her puny fists beat against the oppressive big toe. But her struggles were useless. Maddie's eyes widened with sadistic delight. Seeing her older sister, their parents' golden child, struggling under a toe like a trapped animal was very satisfying. Her body warmed & tingled from the sheer power.

"That's it, little bug sister," she purred, "You are tiny & worthless now. Your only purpose is to be a slave for my huge & gorgeous feet. Now, kiss them!"

Sarah glared up with a blushed pout. There was no way she would kiss her younger sister's stinky toes. It didn't matter how giant Maddie was. Sarah refused to do something so disgusting & humiliating.

Maddie frowned & scrunched her toe, squishing her tiny older sister, who squealed & flailed about desperately. Sarah felt like the big toe would squeeze out her insides, but the pressure relented.

"Kiss my toe, or it will squish your little naked body into mush," she growled threateningly, "I'm sure you would make such a cute little pop!"

Sarah panted from being squeezed. Her tiny arms wrapped around the big toe & weakly wrestled it. Her microscopic fingers clawed at the ridge of the toenail. Tears of humiliation ran down her cheeks. She realized that she didn't have much of a choice. She begrudgingly puckered her lips & pressed them against the slimy toe. The bitter & salty taste assaulted her senses & stuck to her lips. Maddie groaned with satisfaction.

"That's it, you tiny bitch," she growled, hungry for power, "Kiss them more. Lick up my toe jam!"

Maddie flexed & rubbed her toes over the tiny & defenseless girl, feeling her puny muscles squirm & struggle. The tip of her toe nudged against the girl's tiny bare breasts, teasing them. They felt so small & squishy under her toe. Sarah squealed & squirmed. She stared up at her sister with a pleading expression. But Maddie was lost in the moment. The giant brat stared down at her with a hungry expression, the look a wild predator might give their prey. It almost looked like she was drooling through her toothy grin.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Maddie's satisfied proclamation rumbled, "You are nothing, just the dirt between my toes."

Maddie's hand reached down into her pajama pants, greedily rubbing her crotch. Sarah stared up with a shell-shocked expression, watching her giant younger sister pleasuring herself at the feeling of dominating her tiny body. The sight broke her little brain. All she could do was embrace the giant smelly toes & cover them with wet kisses, praying her malevolent goddess of a sister would have mercy on her. But the goddess' lust was insatiable. Her masturbating hand rubbed faster. And her overpowering toes pushed down harder. The pressure was unbearable. Sarah heard a crack & felt a sharp pain in her legs. She shrieked a bloody scream. Maddie flinched & the pressure relented. Her big toe pulled away, revealing Sarah's broken & awkwardly twisted legs.

"Oh shit, my toes really did a number on you, huh?" Maddie mumbled with casual regret, "I didn't mean to break you already."

She looked down at the tiny & broken girl with disappointment & pity. The little creature's body was bruised & covered with dirt & sweat. Her finger hesitantly poked its mangled legs, which only caused the thing to squeal from pain.

"Well, I suppose I should put you out of your misery," she spoke regrettably with a malicious undertone, "I can't keep you as a foot-slave if your legs are broken."

Her grubby finger caressed her tiny sister's teary face.

"Do you have any final wishes?" Maddie asked cheekily, "Maybe you want to cum one last time?"

Sarah was too far gone into a state of broken hopelessness to answer. She could only stare up pleadingly at the goddess, who couldn't hear her cries. Maddie rolled her eyes & stood back up on her feet.

"Well, it doesn't matter what you want," she scoffed, "You are just a tiny bug. Besides, I think giving you one last bit of pleasure will be fun."

She smirked devilishly & lowered her big toe on top of Sarah's broken body, centering the pressure on her defenseless crotch. Sarah could only lay there & take it as the big toe roughly rubbed against her tiny womanhood. The touch felt supremely violating. But there was something about being completely dominated by her bratty sister's feet that warmed her body & made her loins tingle. Maybe it was the desperate situation lowering her inhibitions. Or maybe it was the sight of Maddie's goddesslike body towering above & furiously fingering herself through her pajama pants. Whatever it was, it allowed her vagina to open & wetly accept the rough toe print's rubbing.

"That's it, you little slut," Maddie purred, "Fuck my gorgeous toe! Fuck it as it squishes the life out of you!"

She threw her head back & moaned, savoring the feeling of the tiny body wetly humping against her toe. She rubbed faster & her toe squished down more. Her moans turned into screams of pleasure. She couldn't hold back anymore. Her big toe slammed down, flattening her buglike sister into a little red stain with a soft pop. Maddie's mouth hung open with bleary euphoria. The front of her plaid pajamas gushed from wet pleasure. She stood there for a few moments, savoring the afterglow. Her toe idly wiggled, playing with & smearing Sarah's mashed remains.

"Stupid little bug," Maddie lazily giggled to herself.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!


For early access to my work check out my Patreon at:

Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/AvaGreenwood


Or view my Amazon portfolio at:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/author/B0CYXPQTH5?ingress=0&visitId=cd28cb29-2a55-4fba-b99d-d678f046e3e2&ref_=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1