- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Just a quick one off story about a night with a size based content creator Demora Avarice. If you're unfamiliar with her and/or love large breasts, I'd suggest looking her up to get an idea! Hope you enjoy!

I never thought I’d go ahead with something like this, yet here I was, standing in line to meet her. If you would have asked me a year ago if I’d be getting out, meeting new people, and in of all places, a size con event; I would have called you a lunatic. Over the past year though, through various Discord groups and meeting other like-minded people on Reddit, I found myself at this year’s SizeCon event in person. I had made new friends and met new people all who shared the same fetish and kink. There were some great panels, booths, and content to be seen and viewed, but I really came to meet me new favorite size content creator; Demora Avarice.

 

I stumbled across her content on Reddit and immediately became a fan. I had always considered myself a tit man, and preferred them on the larger side at that. So, when I clicked on her page and saw her pictures and clips, I was mesmerized. She boasted an incredible 34U cup size and man were they something else to witness. She only stood at just under 5’, so it just didn’t seem real to see in person, especially being someone who stood over 6’ tall myself. At my height, her head was in my lower chest to stomach area. She wore a low-cut shirt that revealed her immense cleavage. Her shirt seemed to be pushed to its absolute limits as her bust fought every fiber in it. She held a panel discussing her journey and work and teased some new content coming soon. At the end she offered to stay for some photo ops before the event closed out.

 

I managed to get in line, but towards the end, so I knew there was a chance I could miss out. I didn’t mind though, just being there in person was good for me. The line slowly moved as attendees of all ages and identities posed up with her. There were about 5 people left in front me when the bell to signal the end of the event rang. I was slightly bummed I didn’t get to say hi and get a pic, but it was all good in my books. I looked back over at Demora one last moment, and realized we had locked eyes for a moment. This caught me off guard even more when I swore she gave me a slightly seductive smile and look. This was quickly interrupted though as the group of people all started moving back against me and she walked off with her rep.

 

As the event came to an end, I decided to go back to my room to shower and freshen up and head out for the night with no intentions other than grabbing a beer and some food somewhere and seeing where the night took me. I opted to avoid the hotel bar and restaurant and instead wandered a few blocks from where I was staying into a random pub that I had seen on Google. I walked in and found a good spot at the end of the bar and sat down to enjoy a nice cold beer and some fries. The place had a decent sized crowd, and it seemed to be getting busier so it was the perfect timing. I made friendly chats with some other patrons and was getting ready to close out my tab when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and was met with the biggest pair of tits and a smiling Demora with them. I was caught so off guard that I had no clue what to say. I stumbled over my words and my eyes darted back and forth between her breasts and smiling face.

 

“It’s okay to look at them, why do you think I wear a low-cut shirt? They’re also kind of hard to hide to be honest too” she said with a chuckle. This helped relax me slightly as I rubbed the back of my neck and sat back onto the stool.

“Yeah, fair point” I said with a sigh relief. She grabbed the stool next to me and turned toward me, after getting settled, “so you gonna buy me a drink?” she asked with a slight bend forward, causing her breasts and cleavage to bulge out even more.

 

“Sure thing! What’ll it be?” I asked eagerly, not knowing exactly what her intentions were, but liking where it seemed to be going.

 

“Vodka soda please” she said to the bartender without breaking away from my eyes. I looked back over to see the bartended nod and smile at my direction. We sat and talked for a decent while, going over where we were from, what we did, and how we both got involved into this niche group of people with these kinks / fetishes. She had a real calming sense to her that made it easy to talk to, even when there were breasts larger than my head less than a foot away from me. She would laugh and playfully tease when she caught me looking down, which you can’t blame me for. Especially when she would give them a playful jiggle every once in a while. Before we knew it was near closing time and time to pay up. I grabbed the bill and walked her out, fully expecting the night to end there for us, completely content and happy that I had gotten to talk to her and get to know one of my biggest crushes.

 

“So, I noticed you this weekend, even before my panel today. I thought what’s a tall, handsome, strong looking man doing here? What is it that gets him going in the size community?” she asked as we stepped outside and headed back to the hotel.

 

“Well, to be honest I’m really into giantess content. More so gentle, caring, and fun type material, nothing violent or anything like that.”

 

“Huh, what you have to be 6’4’’ or something like that though right?” She asked in response and intrigued.

 

“Yeah, you nailed it, 6’4’’. Not sure what started it, but just know I like tall girls, which at my height is hard to come by, and not a deal breaker either, otherwise there’d be slim pickings” I chuckled back.

 

Before I knew it, we had returned to the hotel lobby. Sad that the night was ending, I opened the door for her and walked with her to the elevators. We stepped in and I hit my floor and she hers, a few below mine. I awkwardly stood there, not knowing how to really end our encounter. Do I go for a hug? Just say bye? Idk, I’ll just let her lead I thought to myself. The elevator dinged at her floor and I expected us to part ways.

 

“Goodnight, thanks for a fun night” I said as she walked through the doors. She smiled back and thanked me as well. The doors began to close as I looked down and cursed myself wondering if I blew any possible chance, but that’s crazy talk, what would she want to do with me I thought. Then just as the doors were about to close, she reached back in and caused them to open again. I looked up confused as to what was happening.

 

“I think there’s a detector in my room that’s going off, I can’t possibly reach it, do you think you could?” she said with a seductive smile.

 

My heart began to race. I started to sweat. Was this really happening? I couldn’t believe it. I stepped out with her, “I’m sure I could try” I tried saying as slyly as slick as I could. She laughed and saw right through my nerves. I followed her down the quiet and empty hall to her room and followed in behind her.

 

“Why don’t you make yourself comfortable, I’m just going to change real quick” she said as she slipped into the bathroom. I nervously swallowed and took a seat in the chair in in the corner of the room. I pulled out my phone, but aimlessly scrolled and attempted to seem casual, but my stomach had all of the butterflies going in full force. She couldn’t have been in there for more than a few minutes, but it felt like an eternity. I looked around the room, took in the ambience, notice the faint smell of some fruity lotion, definitely containing coconut. All my senses seemed to be heightened in the moment. Nothing had happened yet, but I could feel my cock swelling in my pants in anticipation for what was to come.

 

Finally, I heard the door unlatch and she stepped out. My jaw nearly fell off with how much it dropped. She wore a sexy lacey lingerie piece made for women with a larger bust, but definitely not as big as hers. Her breasts were barely contained in this bra and was spilling over the top. I couldn’t take my eyes away as she neared closer and closer, until they were directly in front of me. I finally managed to pull my eyes way from the sea of cleavage to see her smiling at me with a look of pure desire. Without either of us saying a word, she dropped to her knees and slowly slid her hand up my leg and inner thigh. My bulge had grown to full size at the reveal and she gently slid her hand over it while licking her lips and staring me down.

 

“I think you’d enjoy this more if you took them off” she said seductively as I began to stand to take everything off. I dropped my pants, and my boxers next, revealing my throbbing cock to her. She smiled in excitement at the site of it as it bounced slightly from being released. She pushed me back down on to the chair and began to kiss up my leg towards my member. I was so turned on and revved up that I was worried about blowing my load too soon. She gently grasped my 8’’ cock and began to lightly kiss the head of it. She took only the tip of it in her mouth at times while she kissed up and down it. I was in pure bliss as I sank deeper in the chair. I looked down to see her eyes looking up at me when she took all of me in her mouth all at once. I gasped and moaned out in pure ecstasy as I felt my dick go all the way down her throat. She bobbed up and down on it while cradling my balls, sending me nearly over the edge. This continued on for a few minutes, til she decided to slow down due my writhing in the chair, as she knew I was getting close. She finally took me out of her mouth and began to slowly jerk me off as she reached behind her back with her free hand. I watched as she smoothly unclasped her top of her lingerie causing her tons of tit flesh to come pouring out.

 

She then used both hands to lift all of her tits and plop them on my lap. The weight was incredible as they enveloped the entirety of my legs. She shifted herself forward as her breasts rolled up my lap more and more until they were about to engulf my cock. She knew she had me exactly where she wanted. With my dick already being lubricated from the blow job before, she pulled her massive breasts apart, placed my dick between them, and slammed them on it and began to gyrate and lift them up and down over my dick, giving me the best tit fuck, I had ever received. My 8’’ cock was completely engulfed in her cleavage as she bounced them up and down on it. The sight was almost too much to handle as her tit flesh rippled and wobbled uncontrollably. That combined with the heat emanating between her breasts combined with the sweat and wetness was the perfect storm for me as began to shoot load after load through the top of her cleavage in one of the most powerful orgasms I’ve ever had. My cum coated her massive breasts as she slowed down at the sign of my climax coming to an end, and left her breasts fall to the side revealing my member once more. 

 

“Thanks for changing that detector she said with a cheeky grin” as she wiped my cum from her breasts. I smiled back, partially defeated in the back of my mind that I couldn’t hang out longer to do more.

 

“Ready for round 2?” she asked as she made her way to the bed. I deflated in my chair, “I’d love to, but sorry I couldn’t hold out longer. That was just the best tit fuck I could have ever dreamed of. I’ll need a little time to get back up and going again” I said as I grabbed my pants to bring back up.

 

“Here, put this on” she said as she tossed me a Fitbit type of watch. I placed it on my wrist with a look of confusion, wondering how this was going to help. She watched and chuckled at my curiosity and pulled her phone out. She typed something into it and I watched as the watch lit up green on my wrist. I all of the sudden began to feel a rush of energy and libido flow through me. I didn’t feel tired, my body and mind felt fresh, and my cock that was coming down from an immense orgasm began to grow back to full erect size and throb once more. I was flabbergasted at what was going on and was about to ask what was happening, when Demora chimed in with the answer already set for me.

 

“It’s a proto-type body enhancer. It can enhance energy, libido, mood, anything really, all through an app. I know it’s like Sci-Fi right? I didn’t believe it when I first saw it, but trust me, it’s a game changer” she said with a wink. “So why don’t you come on over here and go for round 2, and take your clothes off while you’re at it” she beckoned with a finger.

 

I happily obliged and crawled onto bed with her. I laid down on my back as she stood at the end of the bed. She slowly crawled onto it towards me, her breasts hanging incredibly below her, blocking out any sight behind her. She neared closed as they brushed against my rigid cock and up my stomach. She paused just before my face, leaving my view to be only of her smile above me and immense cleavage in front of me. She lifted one of her tits and positioned her hardened nipple in front of my face before dropping it onto me. I was smothered in a ton of tit flesh as her nipple entered my mouth. I immediately got to work licking and sucking on it as I heard her begin to moan in pleasure. I felt her womanhood, warm and wet, brush against the tip of my dick, making me want to thrust into her, but she teased me and herself a little more. She moved her breasts back and forth on my face and head, making sure I was giving both nipples equal attention. As she continued to do this, she dropped all of herself onto me and began to ride me, as I was pushed deeper into her cleavage.

 

She pulled back as she continued to bounce on me, allowing me to get from fresh air; “You know what else this band does?” she asked in panted breath? I didn’t answer and only watched as she typed into her phone some numbers. I felt a warmth run over me once more, but this time something felt a little different. As I laid there and watched her beautiful tits bounce with her motion on me, they and her too, began to seem bigger and bigger. She smiled and laughed when my face showed the sudden realization: I was shrinking below her.

 

Before I knew it, I had to have shrunk 2-3 feet, as she towered over me, he breasts began to block out her face. She was no longer bouncing up and down on me, and more so grinding herself onto me and me into the mattress. I couldn’t believe it. Her tits which were incredibly large before, now practically dwarfed my entire body! They were now above my head as I was lined up with her belly, shrouded in her bodies shadow completely. I thought I would have been hurt or in pain from her weight and effort on me, but to my surprise, I only felt a slight pressure that was slightly pleasurable. Her moans were growing louder and louder as I felt my self-become smaller and smaller beneath her. I was at her pelvis when one of her hands came down and scooped my tiny form up and began to rub her entire vagina with my body, covering me in her juices. I couldn’t see anything, but felt everything. Her warmth over my entire body, my throbbing cock sliding against her labia, my ears and body vibrated with her moans as they grew louder while I continued to shrink. I was living my most desired and favorite fantasies. With a few more strokes I heard her yell out in pleasure as she climaxed, covering me in her cum. I finally saw some light as she lowered her hand from her pussy while on all fours, and placed me on the pillow in front of her.

 

I was met with a billboard sized face above me, with a vast valley of cleavage and literal mountains of tits in front of me. I had to be 4-6 inches at this point, and the shrinking has stopped. Her labored breath washed over me, warming me up from being soaking wet. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

 

“The band also can grow and shrink people too, and when you were telling me you were into this exact thing earlier, I figured I’d treat you to a nice surprise” she said with a caring and sweet smile. I tried to come up with something to respond with, but my mind had become complete mush. I was overwhelmed with every sense there was to experience. She could tell that I was in awe and slight shock.

 

“It’s okay, you’ll grow back to normal height when we’re done and you’re in good hands too. When you shrink down, you become more resilient to weight and pressure so that you can’t get hurt, or worse, killed” she said reassuringly. I just smiled in relief, beginning to think if this was all a dream or not.

 

“Here, for example” she said as she shifted one of her tits above me. Her nipple was half the size of me, and her tit itself which were already larger than my head at normal size, seemed like literal mountains! She giggled and then began to slowly drop it all down on top of me, pinning me against the pillow, with her nipple poking me in the torso. To my surprise, I felt no pain or uncomfortable pressure, where as if I wasn’t more resilient, I would have been squashed like a bug! She wiggled her body on top of me, causing her tit flesh to wobble around me. I couldn’t hear a thing, other than her heightened heart beat that seemed to reverberate all around me. I felt her begin to lift her massive mammary back up again, but to my surprise, I didn’t stay on the bed. I was instead lifted off the pillow as I was stuck to her nipple due to being covered in her cum still. She rolled over onto her back and flopped back down, causing her tit flesh to ripple and wobble like crazy, shaking me loose. I attempted to stand up to gather myself, but she playfully jiggled the tit I was on, causing me to stumble once more. I reached out for the only thing to catch myself, her engorged nipple. This elicited a subtle moan and lip bite from her. I smiled coyly back and began to grab, tackle, hump, and really anything else to stimulate the studded nipple in front of me. She moaned louder and began to pinch her other free nipple for dual stimulation. Her other free hand reached down below and began to pleasure herself once more as I heard the noises of her soaking wet sex become louder. Her breaths became more and more shallow, in turn causing her breasts to wobble more and more. Before I knew it, I wasn’t holding onto her nipple for her pleasure, but now for my own support as her soft warm tit flesh below my feet became too difficult to stand upon.

 

With one a few more rubs, she was sent into another orgasmic moment, bucking her hips and causing me to lose my grip on her nipple. I stumbled back and lost my footing as I slipped into the crevasse of her immense cleavage, losing all sight of light. I finally stopped moving and was firmly placed between two literal mountains of tits. I tried to move, but to no avail. I could breathe okay, but heard nothing other than her heart beat around me and the scent of her lotion mixed with sweat and the scent of sex. I heard a giggle reverberate all around me as she noticed where I was at.

 

“I noticed you didn’t cum again after that last time, so here enjoy this, I’ll adjust some settings here on your band” she said softly, as I saw a faint green light on my wrist light up once more. “I’ll just make your sensitivity a little higher, for a little treat.”

 

Before I knew it, my whole world began to shake and wobble. She was kneading her breasts together, essentially tit fucking my entire body with them. The lotion and sweat acted as a lubricant as tons of tit flesh moved and wobbled all around me, rubbing over my entire body. I heard her heart beat pick up and she began to moan louder that send a soft vibration through my entire body. The combination of everything was too much for me to handle as I began to cum over and over again. I thought the last time when I was normally sized was something, but this orgasm was almost debilitating due to the sensory overload. My cum just became lost in the lotion and sweat and soon enough I was covered in sweat, lotion, and both of our cum. I began to blackout due to pleasure, and tried to fight it, but to no avail and succumbed into a deep sleep.

 

I shot awake, laying in my own bed. It was early in the morning and the light had begun to creep into my room. I felt all around me and noticed I was normal sized, clean, and alone in my bed. My phone and wallet were on the side table and everything seemed to be in order. To my realization, and slight disappointment, it was all a sex dream, but a very realistic one at that. I shook my head and got up out of bed, trying to forget the insanity that I dreamt up. It all felt so real, but I knew there was no way I was really shrunk or with Demora, so my brain just did all the work for me in my sleep. I began to get ready to check out, packing my bags, checking to make sure I had everything. I was about to leave the room, when I noticed a note on the dresser that I had missed. I opened it and read;

 

“I had a great time last night, let’s keep it our little secret and I’ll see you at next year’s sizecon.”

 

-       Demora

 

My jaw dropped and groin tingled once more, next year couldn’t come soon enough….