- Text Size +



“Oh my godddddd, Tani!” exclaimed her Aunt Marge, “I’m laughing so hard I can’t even keep the camera still! I knew you were gonna be taller than Anthony, but I never…hahaha wowwww…I never expected it to be like this!”

“Aaaaaaaa I know, right!?” squealed Tani, barely able to control her glee as she draped her left arm around her cousin’s shoulder. “Like, are you seeing this right now?? His head barely even comes up to my boobs!”

“Heheh yeah…Anthony’s already short, I know,” chuckled Marge, “But golly Tani – you really do make him look like a midget!”

“Mom, could you quit it?” complained Anthony, rolling his eyes and feeling more and more uncomfortable by the second. “Just take the picture and get it over with.”

“Aww I’m sorry honey,” Marge laughed, attempting to steady the camera, “I’m trying to stay still, I really am…just gotta quit laughing first.”

“Here, come in even closer, Anthony!” giggled Tani, wrapping her huge hand completely around his shoulder and pulling him directly into her left hip. “I really wanna see how you measure up!”

Anthony really didn’t have much choice in the matter. He felt his younger cousin’s long, thick thigh squish up against his torso, and he realized, with a gulp, that her belt was actually even with his chin. How on earth had she gotten so huge?! A few years back, during the last reunion, Tani had just barely been taller than him…and of course Marge and everyone else had made a big hoopla about it and made them stand back-to-back and the whole shebang. Tani had been 15 at the time, while Anthony had been 20. Even though Tani had been a good sport about the whole thing, the height comparison had been a humiliating spectacle for him. At 5’1, he knew he was small – did his whole family (particularly his mom) really have to rub it in like that?

But nothing could have prepared him for Tani going through an unprecedented late growth spurt. In the 5 years since Anthony had seen her last, she had grown to an astounding height, so that she stood 6’5 in her bare feet! And, of course, it didn’t help that she had fallen in love with her height and loved to wear these flashy platform heels everywhere she went. Standing next to Anthony now, she absolutely towered over him, by a full 20 inches, standing at a mind-boggling 6’9.

“Haha this is craaaazy!” laughed Tani, wiggling her ass playfully into Anthony’s upper torso. “I can feel his shoulder digging into my butt!”

“Ooop! Don’t make him fall over, now!” teased Marge, starting to snap pictures on her phone. “Jesus, one of your legs is basically the size of his entire body!”

Anthony was struggling to wrap his mind around what was happening. There wasn’t any way to argue that his mom was wrong. Tani hadn’t just gotten way taller – she had gotten a lot thicker too, especially in her legs, hips, and ass, to the point where he seriously wondered if she outweighed his paltry 112 pounds by double…maybe even more. He swallowed and tried to stay calm, with that huge manicured hand wrapped around his shoulder, that big thigh pressed up against his body, and, perhaps most distractingly, those melon-like breasts looming above his line of vision.

“MmmMmm, lookin’ thicker than a snicker, girl!” Marge chimed out, still snapping pictures. “How you make that weight go to all the right places!?”

“I dunno auntie!” laughed Tani, wiggling her big body against Anthony. “Just good genes, I guess! Dad was a giant, of course…and Mama’s real big and tall, but I’ve got her beat now! Taller and bigger!”

“Wait, what!?” burst out Marge, lifting her eyes briefly up from her phone camera as she stared in disbelief. “So you weigh more than her now!?” Her younger sister, Felicity, Tani’s mother, had always been the “big, tall” sibling, so all of this was extraordinary for Marge to hear. She felt a little guilty for giving her son the “short gene,” but all of this was too funny not to enjoy.

“Oh yeah, easily!” declared Tani proudly, standing up to her full height as her fingers played with Anthony’s shoulder. “I was over 230 just a few days ago…probably about 235 now after all that loaded mac n’ cheese!”

Anthony stared ahead blankly, hardly able to process what he had just heard. Tani weighed over 230 pounds!? So she was literally over twice his size?? It hardly seemed possible. And yet, feeling her huge, yet somehow lithe body leaning against him…it really didn’t seem all that crazy. Her legs were massive, she had a giant ass, and her hips were wider than his shoulders…not to mention those E-cups hanging above his head…or the fact that she was 16 inches taller than him in her bare feet. And to top it all off, the formerly-shy, awkward, giggly girl had blossomed into a gregarious, confident woman, a woman who wasn’t afraid to don tight, revealing clothes, sport a giant afro, and wear those enormous golden hoop earrings, a woman who had truly embraced her size, and had no qualms talking about her height or weight in public. Anthony couldn’t help but feel dwarfed by her in every way.

“Alright you two, just a couple more!” called out Marge. “Come on, Anthony, don’t be shy! Put your arm around her…act like you wanna be here! Haha yeah, there we go…sorry Tani, I know you’d want me to take more, but I’ve already put my son through enough…well, at least for now, haha. Sorry Anthony, but these are all going on social media!”

Tani leaned forward slightly, laughing out loud, clearly getting a real kick out of her aunt’s attitude. At the same time, Anthony felt something warm, soft, and heavy against his head. Turning his eyes upward, he saw that Tani’s left boob was pressing into his temple. Her long fingers playfully scratched his arm. He felt a sudden heat rising into his face, as his groin seemed to tighten, and Anthony thanked his lucky stars that his pants were baggy.


Chapter End Notes:

I started posting these art-based short stories on my Patreon earlier this year.  A lot more are on the way, so join here for my fresh updates: http://www.patreon.com/joycejulep