- Text Size +

"Hey, Randy! I popped by to see you sense you're off!" Jayden said as she walked into the apartment, wearing an outfit intended to drive her man wild. She wore a yellow skirt that didn't go nearly low enough to be decent and a long-sleeved white button-up top that needed to have the top few buttons loose to fit. Her bushy, full hair, which she usually kept as a puffball, was divided into fuzzy pigtails. She looked like a black pop star from the early 2000s, but as she looked around, she saw that her intended audience was nowhere to be found.


"Now, where is that boy? If I let people see me in public like this for nothing, he's getting kicked." Jayden searched high and low for her boyfriend, finishing her search in his bedroom. "Looks like I'm just going to have to surprise him another way then~." She then got onto Randy's bed, trying out a few poses.


She got on all fours and pointed at the door. "Ya, I can't keep this up for long." She then tried lying on her side, resting her head on one of her hands. "An oldy but a goody, but I can do better." She then rolled over face down, raising her rear end into the air. "Ok, this one is just silly." She then sat up, leaning against the wall with her legs spread. "I don't know. Am I trying too hard?" She got up, stretching a bit as she thought about what to do for her fella. Then she saw something sticking out under his bed, and a mischievous smile curled on her lips.


"Oooo! Did I just find my baby's porn collection?" Jayden got on her knees and started looking around under Randy's bed. "Just gonna take a quick peek at what that guy thinks I wouldn't say yes to, is all." She justified herself as she dug out his bed's underside. She did not find much at first: discarded socks in better condition than she expected and some boxes of mechanical equipment; her man was such a nerd. Then, she found a box labeled toys and made a victorious chuckle.


"Now, let's see what he was hiding from me~." Jayden opened the box. She didn't know what to expect to see, but it was so much more than she was ready for. In the box were two women the size of mice, one redhead and one blond; both looked pretty beat up and worn out. "What on earth?" She said as she reached into the box but pulled her hand back when she saw the abused little things recoil away from her. "You're real? What is this, how it this pos-"


*THUNK*


Jayden quickly turned her head around and saw Randy standing in the doorway. The cute guy's pale skin got even paler as he looked at her, and Jayden felt the blood rushing from her face as well.


"Baby..." That was all she could say, looking at him, the shock and horror she felt reflected in his own expression. "What is this? Why do you have these gals in here?"


"I'm sorry." He said in nearly a whisper, raising his hand and pointing what looked like a novelty squirt gun at her. Jayden was quick to put two and two together and looked into her lover's eyes with all the fear one should have in that situation. "I never wanted you to see this part of me." Randy was shaking, tears welling up in his eyes. "I'm sorry, Dearest!"


"Randy." She wanted to say so much more, beg, plead, but that was all that came out as she looked at the sobbing mess of a gunman. "Randy... Please..." Their entire relationship began to flash before her eyes. Their first meeting when she spilled coffee all over his shirt, their first date at the aquarium, their first kiss on the 4th of July, giving him her virginity last February, and it all ended here, on her knees, with a weapon pointed at her. Then suddenly, his legs just gave out under him; he tossed the strange thing away and covered his face as he sobbed.


"I'm so sorry, Jayden!" He cried at the top of his lungs, curling up into himself as tight as he could, burying himself under his arms. Jayden's heart was racing, and she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. Looking at him, it was impossible to see anything but the sweet man who held her when her grandfather passed, the loving man who would always make double sure she was ok with anything he did to her. Looking down at the abused little women in the box, she couldn't imagine the man she thought she knew doing anything like this. Against every ounce of common sense she had, she set the box down and moved over to hold Randy as he cried.


"You're good, baby. I got you," she said, petting his spine with one hand and gently pressing him to her chest with the other.


"Why are you still here?" Randy managed to squeak out between bouts of sobbing.


"Because momma raised a dumb bitch, apparently." She bent over a bit and kissed the side of his head she could reach. "And because I love you, you creepy fuck."


"After finding out about me? After finding them?"


"Well... I'm not entirely comfortable with... That! Especially considering I was a twitch of a finger away from joining them."


"I'm so, so, so sorry, Jayden!" Randy somehow had it in him to sob even harder, making her feel a little guilty, but she knew she was more in the right than he was.


"There, there, you let all those tears out on my shoulder where they belong." She noticed that the tiny woman from the box decided to use this opportunity to try and escape. She wondered if she should say something, but she chose to remain silent on the matter. She was not even sure if she and Randy would still be in a relationship by the end of this. "I'm willing to hear you're explanation for, well, going around shrinking bitches and putting them through the wringer. But I can't promise anything; I can't even promise I will still be your baby after you're done! I mean, holy hell, cracker!"


"That's more fair than I deserve." Somehow, Randy's words struck a nerve for Jayden. She felt terrible for not being ok with his shrinking thing; she just chalked it up to bias; she loved the bastard too much to be subjective. "So, you know how my uncle died recently and how I said he left everyone in my family something except me?"


"Bastard left you a shrink ray, didn't he?"


"A serum, actually."


"M'hum." Jayden's protective instincts had begun to fade, and she was judging him more harshly now. "Now remind me, that was what, three months ago?" He just nodded, looking away from her, as he usually did when he ticked her off. But the kicked-puppy look was not going to work this time around. "Now tell me, for how many of those months have you been shrinking, gals?"


"Two."


"Only took you a month to give into temptation?"


"It wasn't like that!" Randy got up and out of her embrace, walking over to the squirt gun. "The first time I shrank someone was for a good reason. I started out just shrinking stray dogs and selling them as novelty pets online. I was looking for more in the park, and Then I saw this lady just wailing on this poor pooch with her purse." His voice became stern, his eyes hardening as he looked at the toy gun. "I don't regret making her suffer."


"But you got a taste for it?" Jayden asked as she walked over to him. "Tell me, and I want you to be honest, did they all deserve it? Have you only been shrinking and hurting bad people?" He turned to look at her with a grim expression that she didn't like seeing on his face.


"To an extent, yes. But I don't know what you would consider justifiable or not." He walked over to the bag she dropped when he discovered her finding his stash and plucked out a tiny, scared woman. The petite brunette was kicked and wiggled in his grasp; she looked so frightened; it was hard not to feel sorry for her. "She kicked the change can out of a homeless man's hands and laughed at him as he desperately tried to gather the change. Even stomping on his hands a couple of times just to fuck with him, I think that deserves my less-than-tender mercies."


"Ok, fuck this little bitch then," Jayden said as she lost all sympathy for the squicking tiny. "And all of them are like this? All of them are evil to some extent?"


"To my knowledge, yes."


"And when you considered shrinking me?" The silence was deafening, and the moments before he spoke felt like an eternity.


"I panicked. I thought you were going to tell the cops or something." He hugged her again, and Jayden didn't resist, hugging him back instantly. "I'm so sorry I scared you."


"It's good, baby. We're good."


...


"So here's what I don't get about all of this," Jayden said as she clung to Randy's arm as they walked through the park. "With the, you know what, your uncle left you, why haven't you patented it? We could be eating caviar on a boat or whatever the fuck rich people do for dates right now if you sold it. So why haven't you?"


"I plan to..." At that moment, he seemed to have a hard time looking her in the face. "After I've had my fun."


"Right, ok." She said in a tone that made him very uncomfortable, clearly judging him. "And any particular reason you only shrink women? Or are you just a secret sexist?"


"No using the s-word, please!" Randy looked around to make sure no one overheard them. "And for your information, I only keep the women, but I do it to guys, too."


"M'kay." Randy let out a deep sigh. Jayden had been asking him questions all week since she found out about his activities. And while she wasn't going to leave him or anything, she was still a little uneasy about the whole thing. She then stopped them both as she looked at a jogger approaching them. "No fucking way."


"What is it, Dearest?"


"That bitch was in the news. She ran a sweatshop in her basement. But she got let off the hook because none of the victims wanted to testify, fearing deportation."


"Are you sure?"


"Ya, posativ—" Just then, she saw him reaching into his coat pocket and looked at him incredulously. "You brought that thing on our date!?"


"Sorry, the force of habit. I won't ruin today." Randy took his hand out of his coat pocket, a sheepish look on his face.


"You know what, do it."


"What!?" He looked at Jayden slack-jawed.


"You heard me. I want to see how you work and how this part of you functions." Randy slumped a bit, looking away. Seeing his reluctance, she touched his cheek and moved his face to look at her. "I won't judge you. No matter what happens, I will still love you even if I get a little freaked out." She then gave him a quick kiss, and he nodded in response. The jogger was practically right in front of them when he shot her in the face with his squirt gun, and she stumbled a bit.


"Hey! What the fuck was that for!?" The blond screamed as she looked like she would start yelling at them, but then looked woozy suddenly. "What? I don't feel right, wh-what did you spray me with?" She started to stumble back and forth as she began to shrink out of her clothes, the tight two-piece jogger suit falling off her as she diminished more and more, soon getting small enough for Randy to quickly pick up and stuff into one of his coat pockets.


"Do you want to see what I do to her~?" Randy said in his bedroom voice, snapping Jayden out of her trance.


"What? S-Sure, sorry that was..."


"Yeah, seeing something shrink like that for the first time is really something." He then led her deeper into the park to a secluded spot. They had been there before. The tree roots connected to the river bed just the right way, so when the stream was low, it made an excellent hiding spot for people to get frisky or do drugs. The moment they were nice and hidden, he took the drowsy tiny out of his pocket and started poking her. "Wake up, little mouse~. It's no fun if you don't know what's going on~." The tiny woke up slowly, then jolted up when she realized where she was.


"Wh-What the hell!? What's happening!? What are you things!?"


"Kathy Dims, right?"


"What!?" The tiny spun around to look up at Jayden, trembling like a scared bunny. "Y-Yes, that's my name."


"Oh, thank fuck! I thought I had my man shrink the wrong woman on accident." Before Kathy could respond, Randy flicked her in the gut, sending her onto her side and almost falling off his hand.


"You know what you did, Ms. Dims~." He then rolled her over in his palm with his free hand, pinning her by the neck with one finger, lightly choking her a bit. "This is karma." Using the thumb of the hand he was pinning her with, and he started to rub at her crotch. The way she tried to protest and wiggle away from him made it clear that his thumb didn't fit comfortably, but that seemed to be the point. He smiled wide as he made the poor little thing suffer in his grasp.


 "Wow, you don't take your time, do you?" Jayden said as she looked on with wide eyes, she didn't know how to feel about what she was watching him do. It felt wrong, like she should stop this, but at the same time, it was doing things for her. Watching her sweet, loving, gentle man suddenly become a sadistic torturer was a bizarrely arousing thing to behold. "Fuck, am I a bad person for getting wet right now?"


"No worse than me~."


"Hardly reassuring." Kathy might have tried to add to the conversation, or she might have just been screaming from the violent violation of her body; Jayden didn't know and felt disturbed by how little she was caring. Sure, Kathy Dims forced people who came to the country to try and have a better life into inhuman working conditions, even killing a couple of people out of apathy. She deserved this, but Jayden wasn't sure if she should be the one to do it. Then suddenly, Randy stopped raping the poor girl with his thumb and plopped her into his mouth, making loud sucking noises as he did; the faint sounds of his poor victim screaming could be heard when his lips parted. The bastard then suddenly grabbed his lover by the head and back, pulled her close, and started kissing her passionately.


"Christ! Please! I'm sorry for what I did! Please let me go!" Jayden could hear Kathy screaming inside of her mouth. She was frozen in shock for what felt like forever, feeling Randy's tongue and the tiny invading her mouth. When she started kissing him back, she was more on autopilot than anything else, closing her eyes and enjoying the sensation of being held by her big strong man, his lips on hers, and to her shame, she even enjoyed the whimpering little bitch inside her mouth. She then opened her eyes in surprise when she felt his hands moving to unzip her jeans, using his talent for multitasking to get her pants off while also keeping up with the makeout session. He pushed her to be partly lying against his shoulder and arm, holding her in his masculine grasp as he used his other hand to start fingering her fast and hard. Jayden moaned in Randy's grasp, his mouth on hers, his arm supporting and holding her, his hand sliding in and out of her so good, if not for Kathy squirming and fighting for her life in her and Randy's mouth, she would have forgotten about her entirely. She couldn't take his attention for very long without her climax gushing all over his hand; he was just too good at it to make it last long.


"Well, that was quick," he teased as he moved her to sit down and lay against the tree roots. Jayden panted hard, feeling Kathy trying to crawl out of her mouth and get a hand past her lips before she stopped. She was probably freezing in terror when she saw Randy pulling down his pants. "Think I deserve a reward for making you feel so good~?" Jayden nodded as she looked up at him lovingly, leaning forward as his yummy pale cock was taken out for her.


"No... Jesus, no... Please do-" Kathy was cut off when the giantess holding her captive took her lover's cock into her mouth. It was an odd sensation, feeling a tiny woman pressed face down against her tongue, feeling her entire front rubbing up and down her tongue, as she bobbed her head back and forth along Randy's shaft. But the tiny woman suffering in her maw was becoming an afterthought. Looking up at her baby, her lover, her man, and the way he looked at her made her feel more like a goddess than tormenting a tiny ever could.


Kathy, meanwhile, was in a hell worse than anything she could ever have imagined. What little air she could get was hot, humid, and stinking of dick so bad that she could hardly breathe it in. Being crushed by a cock, waterboarded with spit, and forced to cum from the sensation of having her chest and crotch rubbed up and down a mattress-sized tongue. Hell was the only thing she could describe it as. "Fuck, please, even I don't deserve this! Please, stop!" As if in answer to her pleas, the massive thing suddenly vanished, but when she looked up, she saw the tip was still in the giantess's mouth. Before she could even scream, a massive torrent of sticky white cum shot out of the gigantic dick. Only after what felt like a firehose worth of jizz splattered all over her did everything start to move, knocking Kathy onto her ass, as above her, the mouth containing her opened.


"Beautiful~," Randy said with a smile that sent shivers down Jayden's spine. She loved presenting her cum filled mouth after a successful BJ. The way he looked at her was so fucking powerful. It was almost enough to get her ready for another go, almost. She then bent down and spat the tiny woman out onto the cold ground. "You normally swallow."


"Normally, I don't have someone mixed in with your jizz." Jayden responded as she got up, dusting off her clothing while getting decent. "I ain't no killer, baby."


.............


Jayden walked into her apartment, letting out a deep sigh.


"Finally, I can fucking relax." She said as she kicked off her heels and unbuttoned her dress suit on the way to the bedroom. Being a defense lawyer was good money, but having to go before the stand and try to pass some of the worst scum on earth off as innocent was draining on an emotional level. But then she smelled something good cooking and inspected the kitchen, seeing Randy frying homemade breaded hot wings at the stove.


"Shoot! I thought I could get these done before you got home." Randy said with a mock frown. "And I had this whole display idea set up and everything."


"You're sweet as sugar, baby!" Jayden rushed over and hugged him from the side, kissing the side of his head. Then she noticed the toy box on the counter with the lid off, eleven tiny women in various states of cowering, crying, or trying to escape. "Baby, why did you bring them out here?" Randy suddenly got very sheepish, averting his eyes as he monitored the frying wings. "I think I know, but I better be wrong."


"I was going to fry them too."


"Repeat that, please."


"I planned to bread and deep fry them alive after your chicken was done." Jayden then turned around and groaned into her hands, walking away. "Sorry! I really thought you were at least another thirty minutes out!"


"What the fuck, Randy!?" She said once she was at the other side of the room. "I love you, baby, but that is just way too much for me to deal with right now."


"Sorry, I can postpone it for later-"


"No, no, have your fun. Just don't expect sex tonight." Jayden then left the kitchen and power walked through the living room to get to the bedroom before he could try to apologize again. She knew it would be an adjustment when she let him move in with her, but she was just not ready for what she found. Jayden got out of her uncomfortable dress suit as quickly as possible and was halfway done getting her bra off when she saw it. One of the shrunken women scurried on the floor, doing her best not to be seen. "Must have gotten out without him noticing." She let her bra drop, walked over to the poor little thing running for her life, and picked her up, holding her at eye level.


"NO! Please, don't give me back to him!" the little thing said as she wiggled and squirmed in the giant's grasp. The cutie looked like she might have been of Vietnamese descent, but Jayden wasn't really familiar with different Asian people. She wasn't racist or anything; it was just a mental blind spot. Her small chest and flat ass at least made her less awkward to hold; Jayden never liked how tiny breasts felt rubbing up against her hand as they struggled for freedom.


"Ya, as much as what he's about to do to you lot is particularly fucked up, you can't say you don't deserve it."


"I don't!" The tiny insisted as she tried her best to get free, pointlessly, but she was trying. "I just let the Ganges store their drugs in my shop for some extra cash on the side! Does that really sound like I should be deep-fired alive!?"


"Well..." Jayden felt a little unsure about her next action. This little one was a bad person and did deserve bad things happening to her, but on the other hand, there was such a thing as too much. "Fuck, ok. I'll keep you safe from that, at the very least."


"Oh, thank you!" The poor little thing began to happy cry, making Jayden start feeling things for the cutie.


"Now, don't go worshiping me just yet. I said I'll keep you safe from that, not anything else." She said this with a flustered look, then shook it off as she went to bed. "For example, my feet are killing me from being in heels all day. Take care of that for me."


"Yes! I'll get on that right away!" The moment the tiny was set down, she ran to Jayden's feet. "By the way, my name is Botum."


"Your name is what?" Jayden sat up a bit to look at the tiny.


"My parents were Cambodian. It means princess. And yes, I was bullied a lot growing up."


"The jerks called you bottom a lot?"


"Sadly, yes."


"Poor baby." Jayden laid back down and started scrolling through her phone. Botum got to work quickly, using her elbow to start rubbing at the part of the black giantess's feet that she knew hurt most from wearing heels. The giant woman's light moans invigorated and drove her actions. Maybe if she were useful to Jayden, she would protect her from Randy. She just needed to lay down the charm.


"At least they didn't name me the Cambodian word for flower," Botum grunted as she worked.


"Why, what would the bullies have to work with then?"


"Boupha." Jayden shook the whole bed as she did her best to keep her laughter in. "I know, I know, and trust me, I am counting my blessings."


"Well, you certainly dodged a bullet there!" Jayden chuckled but then gave a satisfied grunt as Botum moved to start rubbing her knee on the lower part of her foot. "Any Cambodian name you would have rather gotten? There must be a few gems in there somewhere, right? Also, move to my other foot."


"Chea was what my great-grandmother was named; I always liked how that sounded," Botum said before getting to work on the other foot. "But I also really liked Jorani or Milss. My cousins got lucky with those names, I always thought." She kept it up as best she could but froze in terror when they both heard footsteps approaching the door.


"Hey, Dearest. Your wings are done," Randy said as he walked in with a bowl of steaming hot wings. The sight of them made Jayden salivate. From the smell of them, he put cyan pepper in the breading and a milder sauce on afterward so she didn't need to dip them. If she weren't still grossed out by what he planned on doing to the tinies in the kitchen, she'd spread her legs for him right then and there. "Oh, looks like one got loose. Funny, I normally keep better track of these things." Randy bent down to grab Botum, but Jayden moved her foot to intercept.


"You already have enough for a full meal." She said before digging into a chicken wing. "Besides, she gives good foot rubs. I think I'll keep her for a bit."


"Sure thing, Dearest." Randy then leaned over to kiss Jayden on the forehead. "I'll be back after I... After I'm done."


"You are an evil bastard, and I hope you know that."


"You love it."


"Clearly." She then blew him a kiss, and he gave her a wink before leaving the room. The moment he was gone, Botum started crying hard. Looking around her feet, she saw the tiny sobbing on her knees.


"Thank you! Thank you so much! I promise to do whatever you ask me for the rest of my life! Thank you so much!" Jayden's heart melted at the sight of the supposedly irredeemable monster crying at her feet. For a moment, she wondered if maybe any of the other shrunken women really deserved what Randy had done to them. She then picked up the weeping little lady and held her to her chest in a sort of sudo hug.


"Don't mention it, shrimp." She then rolled over and placed Botum on her back. "Now, how about you see if you can do anything for my lower back."


"Yes, ma'am!" Butom then rushed down to Jayden's lower back and began pressing down on it with both hands. "Are you feeling any of this?"


"Kinda, but if you can't put any more power behind it, then whatever," Jayden said as she munched on wings and watched shows on her phone. Botum worked twice as hard and put as much of herself into the rub as possible. The faint, muffled screaming she heard from the kitchen was a grim reminder of the fate that might await her if she wasn't careful.


.................


Jayden was cleaning up her and Randy's room when she reached the toy box. She looked down into it with a look of disgust.


"Now, if I've told you little rats once, I've told you a thousand times! Use the fucking litter box!" She scolded as she took some paper towels to clean bits of sandy turds out of the box.


"It's not our fault. Your boyfriend doesn't pick up the box right, and the litter box spills." Jayden's eyes fell upon the one who spoke. Barbra Bennet, in court, gave convincing testimony to get one of her clients, whom Jayden knew was innocent, condemned to fifteen years in prison. So Jayden asked Randy to add her to the collection. She picked Barbra up and held her up to be level with her lips.


"You know, Barbra, there are many things that are expected of women that are an acquired taste. My heels hurt like hell, but I wear them every other day. Dick tastes disgusting when first starting, but the look on my baby's face makes it so worth it." Jayden then licked Barbra from her belly to her neck. "And it would drive him even wilder if he watched me swallow one of you alive. He's been asking me to try enough times for it to be a fetish thing: speak out of turn again, and you're life sentence will be cut short in the worst way possible. Got it?"


"Y-Yes, ma'am..."


"Good mouse," she said as sweetly as she could before kissing the tiny one on the head and placing her back in the box when she was done cleaning it. She noticed Randy come in, but he didn't think she did, trying to sneak up on her from behind. Feeling rather playful, she let Randy think he got the drop on her as he quickly covered her eyes and grabbed her booty.


"Guess who~." He whispered into her ear as deep as he could muster.


"Mr mailman!? You are early this week!"


"Fuck you!" Randy said as he started laughing hard with Jayden, giving her a hard spank as a play punishment for her comment. Turning her around and gently pressing his forehead to hers. "How's my Dearest?"


"Doing good. I got some cleaning done. How's your day?"


"Might just be fantastic." He then held up a lightly glowing bottle of orange liquid. "I think I finally got it to work!"


"A growing potion? You actually made it... That's... Great..." Jayden suddenly got a little nervous. She had told Randy at least five times that she would consider being shrunk herself if he had a way of growing her back afterward. But now that he had a growing serum, she thought it was all talk. After all, she saw what he could do to a small woman.


"Hey..." he said as he got his big strong arms around her. Feeling surrounded by his muscular might, Jayden quivered a bit. "If you don't want to, that's fine. I wouldn't trust me either."


"Baby, I trust you with my life. But being so small and at your mercy, that's just a lot, you know?"


"How about I show you it works? Would that help any?"


"Maybe?" Jayden walked over to her dresser, reached into the little fish bowl that served as Botum's cage, and lifted her up. "Wanna see if we can make you any bigger, shrimp?"


"Yes, ma'am. I want to be at least a little taller," the cute little thing said as she looked up at Jayden, the same way Jayden looked up at Randy when she was on her knees.


"Set her down on the ground, and I can show you." She hesitantly placed Botum on the ground and moved her hands over her mouth as she watched him put just a drop of it on her. The poor little lady looked like she was getting dizzy, stumbling a bit from one way to the other, but she did grow from the size of the average mouse to the size of the average cat. "See, totally safe."


"I can't believe it!" Jayden said as she looked at her now larger but still adorably tiny pet.


"Wow, everything looks so different at this size," Botum said but stumbled a bit when she tried to walk, getting scooped up and cradled like a child in Jayden's arms. "Ow, my head."


"You just rest up a moment or two, ok?" The cat-sized tiny nodded before snuggling up to her owner's large breasts. Jayden began to rock her little pet back and forth like a baby in her arms, even enjoying this sudden burst of motherly instinct. But she was pulled out of the moment by a certain someone chuckling a bit, earning him a glare. "Shut up."


"I didn't say anything."


"M'hum." She then set the now partly sleeping tiny down on the bed and confidently looked her lover in the eyes. "Ok, shrink me."


"Are you sure about this?"


"Absolutely not, but I said I would try it, so I will."


"Then forget about it." Randy crossed his arms and put on his tough-guy look. "If you are not 100% ok with this, then we won't do it." Jayden couldn't help but chuckle a bit at that, even though she knew he was being serious.


"Sweet as usual." She then walked over to him, put her arms around his shoulders, and kissed him lightly on the nose. "Thank you for being so protective, but I want to do this for you. And ya, it's terrifying, but because I know it's you I'm in the hands of, I'll be safe." Suddenly, Randy started crying and holding her tight. "What's wrong, baby?"


"Thank you for trusting me!" He said, tears streaming from his face as he looked into her eyes. "I appreciate that, I really do! That after all the messed up things you've seen me do to shrunken women, that you would willingly put yourself in that position, there are no words!"


"How about I love you?"


"I love you, Jayden!"


"Love you too, Randy." The two kissed lovingly before she let go of him, got out of his grasp, and stood a couple of steps away. "Ok, shrink me." With a smug grin, he got out his little squirt gun and sprayed her right on the chin and neck. Then the whole world became all hazy, her head began to spin, and as she fell forward, the last thing she experienced before blacking out was the feeling of Randy catching her.


..........................


Jayden had a splitting headache. Slowly sitting up, she looked around. The first thing she saw was quite enough to scare her awake.


"Wow, you are so small now, Ms Jayden!" Botum said as she looked down on her now much smaller owner on all fours. Jayden couldn't believe the sight, her whole body as tall as her little pet's face; it was so unreal.


"Fuck, I really did shrink." Botum seemed to notice the growing fear in the little black woman's eyes, scooping her up and cradling her in her arms as she did for her when their sizes were reversed.


"No need to be scared, ma'am. I'm still your loyal servant, and I will protect you as you've protected me."


"Th-Thanks." The now tiny woman said with a very flustered tone, realizing that she was naked as she was pressed against Botum's chest. Her breasts did not seem so small anymore now that most of her body was pressed against even just one of them. Just then, the ground started to shake, and Botum held Jayden just a little tighter as a shadow covered them both.


"Is she awake?" She knew it was Randy's voice, but it felt wrong. It sounded different at her new size. She didn't look up at him; she didn't know if she was prepared for that yet. "Hand her to me." Botum was reluctant but ended up complying with his orders. Jayden moved from the warm, soft embrace of her servant's bousum to the strong hands of her now gigantic lover. It was so bizarre, his massive fingers the size of trees, the heat coming off of the hand she now fit in, the slight pulsing of his blood flowing under the skin that now surrounded her. Then he opened his hand, and she lay there, looking up at his now enormous face, smiling down at her. "Hello, Dearest~."


"This is... This is..." Jayden didn't have the words. No matter how much she tried to speak, nothing came out that properly described the feeling she was being overwhelmed by. He was just as quick to pick up on her terror as Botum was, closing his hand around her and moving her tiny body to his chest.


"You're safe, Jayden," he said as his thumb lightly petted the side of her face, moving up her cheek and a little against her corse puffy hair. "I'm not going to hurt you, I promise."


"I trust you, Randy." She whimpered out as she pressed herself to his chest. His heartbeat was thunderous at this size, but it was still the same—just bigger, just like him. When she was done shaking and relaxing in his warm grasp, he moved her back up to eye level more quickly than she liked. His glimmering baby blue eyes had her reflection in them, and she just stared into his eye, looking at herself in his grasp. It was so unreal.


"You ok, dearest?"


"Y-Ya... Just... Holy hell, you're big!"


"Trust me, you haven't seen how big I am yet~." He chuckled at her blushing hard in his hand before moving her down to his lips to kiss her right on the face. That mouth, Jayden kissed it back, but she suddenly grew quite afraid of it. She remembered seeing at least thirty lives end when they passed his gorgeous lips, and now that she was small enough to fit in it, she couldn't help but be scared of it.


"Be gentle with me, ok?"


"Always~." Randy then opened his palm and moved his other hand to touch her. She could tell he tried to be gentle with her. Still, the feeling of his massive, strong fingers delicately moving over her smooth, dark skin, feeling the power barely restrained in every movement of his big digits, Jayden was dripping on his hand before he even started rubbing her chest and crotch. But when he did, all that came from her mouth was moans. "My cutie doll likes the way I play with her."


"Yes, I do~." Jayden moaned like a drooling whore, twitching with pleasure from every slight touch and gentle rub he gave her, then a sudden gasp as his pinky wiggled its way into her womanhood. "Big~! So big~! You've filled me up~!" Randy started slow and gentle, but it made little difference in how it felt inside Jayden. He was too big not to hurt at least a little, but it was also good, so good; her eyes rolled back as she arched and bent her whole body in response to his steady and relentless pinky pounding. He stopped when he felt Jayden's satisfaction burst all over his finger, slowly pulling out of her limp, sweaty body, looking down at the love of his life resting in the palm of his hand, looking up at him with a glossy look in her eyes.


"Didn't hurt you, did I?"


"Only in a good way," she said in a soft half-whisper between her pants. She looked at Randy like he was a god, an all-powerful force of nature. And he certainly could act like it when he was so inclined.


"You know, I've been awfully patient," he said as he moved Jayden to be just under his lips. His massive lips loomed over her, curling into a smile.


"How, baby?"


"Well, I've had this tasty little chocolate in my hands for at least ten minutes and haven't even gotten a taste~." Before she could even say anything, the gigantic lips looming above her parted ever so slightly, and his big, wet tongue moved down and licked her right on the belly. "Yummy, still a bit salty from the sweat~." Jayden recoiled and twitched with every lick on instinct. She didn't know how to respond to being licked and tasted. Sure, he had licked her once or twice before, but that was back when she was big, being so small, so helpless in his hand as he just slobbered all over her like an ice cream. It was a little scary. It felt good in certain places, and it made her feel so submissive to his all-consuming might. "I'm going to need both hands for a second; still trust me, dearest?"


"Always~." Jayden panted out, and then, in moments that felt like an eternity, those massive lips lowered to his palm, surrounded her, and then closed around her. She fell face first onto his big, soft tongue as he moved his head; Jayden quivered as she was face to face with her lover's throat. "So this is what it's like being in someone's mouth." Jayen knew that Randy was not going to eat her; she knew that he was not going to bite her and that he would never swallow her whole and digest her alive. But the possibility that it could happen, the danger she was in, and the horror she knew happened to anyone else were placed where she was. It was disempowering and made her feel helpless and weak in all the right ways. Looking down at his all-consuming maw, being just out of reach of certain doom, it was getting her wet all over again. Then the light came into the dark cavern of Randy's maw, and she began to slide backward and into his waiting hand, her sky filled with the smiling face of her one true love.


"Didn't scare you too much, did I?" He asked in as sweet and friendly a tone as he could, moving his thumb to start petting the side of her head like before.


"You didn't scare me enough, actually." Jayden looked away, blushing. She was so embarrassed to admit she liked being helpless in his jaws.


"I can give you chills later~." He said in a way that sent a pleasant shudder down her spine. As he moved the hand she was in lower down his body, she saw that in the time he kept her in his mouth, he had gotten completely naked. "What do you think, looking down at this manly landscape of a lover~?"


"I think you're gonna give me snow blindness." She knew it was a sexy moment, but the joke was too easy, and she giggled in his grasp as he just chuckled.


"You know, a rubber band would feel like a belt on that nice booty of yours."


"Don't threaten me with a good time," Jayden said, winking at her man as he rolled his eyes.


"Let's give that mouth something to do~." For some reason, he handed her off to Botum, but Jayden's confusion cleared up. She noticed the redwood-sized dick right in front of her. "Start rubbing her up and down my dick, if you'd please~."


"Yes, sir." Jayden only got a glimpse of her lover moving his hands behind his head and the smug grin on his face before she was pressed face-first against Randy's masculinity. For her part, Jayden got her arms and legs as much around the shaft as she could, rubbing him and kissing him while the now larger Cambodian/American woman gently but firmly pressed her along his length. He groaned in pleasure as she was used like a sex toy against his dick, Botum even taking a few opportunities to kiss and lick at his tip while she smeared her mistress along her man's cock.


"Fuck, you girls are amazing~." He grunted in satisfaction. "Now, press her against my tip, and use your tongue and lips along my shaft~." He wasn't even acknowledging Jayden anymore, which felt like it should be worrying, but she was distracted by the fact that she was being moved up and pressed face-first against the tip of his cock. She could get a good look at him from her new spot, and what he was doing moved her in a way that almost made her cry. He was looking right at her, the way he always did, the way she loved him looking at her. Moving her now tiny mouth to start making out with the tip of his dick, rubbing her breasts on the sides of the head as she tongued his dick slit. She felt like a goddess when he looked at her like that. Even at her diminutive size, she was his world, and he was hers. Then suddenly, he moved to be above her and Botum, cumming all over Jayden as he snarled like an animal. What thick globs didn't stick to her dripped onto the less tiny woman still holding her. Jayden did her best to catch it in her mouth, but it was just too much; she was as full of his manly essence on the inside as she was covered in it on the outside. "Are you ok, Jayden?"


"Fuck, I'm so much better than ok~." She said as she weakly gave him a cum covered thumbs up.


"Ready to be grown back?"


"In a little bit, I want to have some fun seeing the apartment through little eyes."


"Cool, let me know when you're ready to be big again." Randy then carried the both of them to the bathroom and gently washed them off. Jayden looked up at her lover and smiled wide, not knowing what she had done to get so lucky.