- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author note: Here is another of my early GTS stories. It she set in the year 1998.

Too Tall

 

April Smith was a giantess fan, inspired by Chelgi’s  stories. She had dreams of being a 100 to 200 foot giantess, big enough to dominate a man, but small enough to have a relationship with him. One day, she casually mentioned her wish, on a GTS message board. Unfortunately for April it caught the attention of the GTS-goddess recruiters. I say unfortunately, because new recruits don’t have a choice in how big they are.

 

April was delighted at first when she started to grow, busting out of her clothes, she was a amazing sight. With her Jet black long hair, lightly tanned skin and ample bust, she was attractive even before she started growing. When she reached 50 feet, she started playing with the local males. As the minutes passed, she realized how small, her toys were getting, looking around she had reached 500 feet and was still growing. Whoa stop she told her body, but to her disappointment she didn’t stop growing until she reached 800 feet in height.

 

April looked down at the tiny people at her feet. To her, they were less than an inch tall. She scooped to pick some of them up, but could not get a good grip, for they got squished between her massive fingers.

“Hum, how is a girl supposed to have fun, if her toys keep breaking?”

 

A week passed, April roamed her world. She was in a very bad mood. Rose Crusher arrived to try to cheer her up, but got a punch in the face for her efforts. Then she heard of worlds with shrink potions, others had shrinking technology. She knew she had to get to those worlds.

 

“Are you sure you want to do this?” The GTS council asked April.

“Some body has to access the risk these worlds posse to us. I’m willing to take that risk.”

“If we didn’t know better, I would say you wanted to get shrunk. Still we need someone to scout these shrink worlds, and assess their treat potential. You got the job April.”

“Thank you.”

 

April decided to check out the shrinking technology world first.  When she arrived, the first impression was of an ordinary world. She was standing in a field, with a city off in a distance. To her surprise, she saw a woman explode out of one of the city building, growing until she was 400 feet tall.

“They have growth technology.” April wrote in her portable computer pad. April walked up to the woman.

“Who are you?   The woman asked.

“Name is April, and yours?”

“Flora Cummins, you haven’t seen the military around here have you? Dumb question you’re still big.”

April started to ask Flora what the heck she was talking about when they got hit by a red beam. Flora began to shrink.

“Have shrink ray technology” April wrote, to her surprise the pad was shrinking, but not as fast as Flora.

“Am I shrinking?” April asked herself. She went up against a nearby skyscraper and tried measuring herself. To her disappointment her size was the same.

“What are you waiting for?” She cried. “I dare you to shrink me.”

 

General Blackstone stared at April in disbelief. For the past ten minutes, the US military focused their best shrink rays on her, with little effect. Now she had the gull to dare him to shrink her.

“What do you think we been doing?’” Blackstone wanted to shout at the giantess.

“General, should we fire our conventional weapons?” his second in command asked.

“I guess so, fire away.”

Bombs and bullets struck April, but did little but annoy her enough to move on to another part of the planet.

 

April spend days, wondering the planet, waiting for the military to do its worst. One day while walking through a desert she met some giantess and giants who were glad to see her.

“It’s her.” a blond 500 foot giantess cried.

“What’s your secret?’ a 600 foot giant asked.

“What do you mean?” April replied.

“How do you make yourself shrink ray proof? Asked a 550 foot redhead giantess.

“And bomb and missile proof.” An 650 foot giant added.

“I don’t really know guys. I guess it part of my GTS-goddess makeup.” April answered. Then she realized;

“How come you know so much about me?”

“Are you kidding, you been on the news, ever since you kicked the military’s butt.” The redhead giantess responded.

 

But the military wasn’t out, for they were watching nearby. General Blackstone studied the giantess and giants through the binoculars.

“It’s the mega group all right, and there talking with the alien giantess.” The general told his men. “Prepare the H-bomb.”

“Sir, isn’t nuking them a bit extreme.” His second in command protested.

“This a golden opportunity to wipe out those pests. Now take cover, there about to launch the bomb.”

“Yes sir.”

Moments later, the mushroom cloud of an H-bomb lit up the desert sky.

 

April didn’t know what happened, one moment she was talking to the mega group then there was a flash. She found herself on the ground, severely burned, but alive. She looked around for the giantess and giants, but all see saw was charred ashes. Hours passed, April burns healed. She started to get up, then she noticed a familiar sight.

“Rose what are you doing here?”

“Checking up on you. Do you realize you are the first GTS-goddess to get nuked?”

“Seriously, what type of weapon did they use on us?”

“An H-bomb, what do you mean by us?”

April pointed to the ashes, explaining who they were. April then asked;

“How come I didn’t die?”

“That what separates us goddess from the giantess, were immortal and shrink ray proof. If you’re up to it, Stacey’s world needs scouting.”

“Give me a few days to recover first.” April Replied.

 … Stacey’s world is one of handful of known worlds that have conquered by witches. This conquest is believed to have taken place in the early eighties. One unique feature Stacey’s witches have, is that they all carry cards, to identify themselves. They are literally card carrying witches….…While still consisting of the majority of the population. Mortals are treated like scum, at worst, inferior beings at best. Typical witch behaviour to mortals….

Quotes taken from “a practical guide to the known multiuniverse” by Discou publications.

 

“Do you want to change your height? Want to grow a bit, or get shrunk down to doll size for the weekend? Grandma potions can help. We deal with everybody so come on down to Grandma potions, located on 700 Spell Road, Witch Rock, New England.”

 

April didn’t need to be told twice. She turned off the TV (which had been enlarged to her size) and headed for New England. On the way there, she found herself challenged by the local witches, who asked;

“Are you an authorized mega giantess?”

“I’m a stranger here. Can you direct me to Grandma’s potions?”

“Why would you want to go there?”

“I wish to trim my height.”

“You get your height trimmed all right, here come the Witch police.” The locals then fled.

“State your business on this world.” Shouted the police witches. To April’s surprise they were all woman, who turned into mega giantess once they surrounded her.

“I wish to have, my height reduced to 150 feet or so. I heard your world has shrink potions, so I though you could help.”

“We’ll shrink you down all right, down to Human size, for only witches are allowed to be giantess on this world.” The police then tried a shrinking spell on April, but to their surprise, it didn’t work. In frustration, they enlarged a jail cell, and locked April up, while they informed Stacey of the news.

 

That night while April was sitting in a jail cell Stacey and her council were debating her future.

Stacey: “This is our first contact, with the GTS-goddess race. We should make the most of the opportunity. Perhaps form some sort of understanding between our two races.”

Council member 1” “I must disagree. She is a potential threat that must be shrunk and or destroyed.”

Council member 2: “I must point out, that all attempts to shrink her have failed. She is immune to shrink spell and shrink potion.”

Stacey: “I would like to know how she does that? Has any attempt been made to kill her?”

Council member 2: “No my Lord.”

Council member 3: “Stacey I most point out, the opportunity to study a GTS-goddess first hand.”

 

It was the week from hell for April. She was poked, tested, and constantly teased.

“We are going to have a mega jail.” A guard told her.

“We are going to lock up the whole GTS-goddess race. And earn the trust of billions of mortals.” An other guard asked.

“I thought you hated mortals.” April asked.

“We do, but they also hate you. We can use that hate to our advantage. Before they realize it, billions of dumb mortals, will be under our influence. “A third guard explained.

“Are you sure it’s a good idea telling her all this?” a fourth guard asked.

“Who’s she going to tell? She can’t escape, for she has no powers other than being shrink proof and immortal.” The first guard responded.

 

That night while the guards were out having a coffee break a portal opened up in April’s cell.  Rose Crusher and Luann then stepped out of the portal they were shocked to find April in a cell.

“What happened here?” they asked.

“I’ll explain later, Get me out of her.” The three goddesses headed for the portal, and for home.

 

“What are we going to do about Stacey’s witches, there are a major threat?” April asked her friends after she told them what happened.

“I must admit there one of the greatest threat we have faced, but we can deal with them.” Rose responded.

“We should send Without Warning there, she teach them, not to lock up GTS-goddess.” Luann added.

“Who?” April asked.

“I’m sorry, her real name is Valerie, but more and more, she being known as Without Warning.”

 

The end