- Text Size +

*

 

David managed to hang onto the metal slat of the drain with his hands, his body and legs dangled below. 

 

Luckily the women had finished showering shortly afterwards and switched the water off and the torrential deluge soon turned into a trickling of water followed by it just dripping down. 

 

The dark drain below ran down for God knew how far but he couldn't see the bottom of the trap of the drain. 

 

An ominously loud gurgling rumbled up from the drainage trap below him. 

 

He didn't want any of the women to see that he was here, but his hands were already starting to weaken, he wasn't used to holding his bodyweight with his hands and hanging for so long. 

 

He managed to pull himself up slightly and hook one of his arms over the top of the metal drainage slat. Then he did the same with the other. 

 

That was better, now he wasn't relying just on his hands. 

 

He hoisted herself up with his shoulders and kicked his right leg up; he managed to hook his right ankle round the slat, after that it was easy to get his left foot up. 

 

He was now hanging below the metal slat like a sloth off a branch, his arms and legs wrapped across the slat above. It was using less strength and energy. 

 

He hoped nobody above would see him, it was the only way he could stay here for so long.

 

*

David breathed a sigh of relief as the women left, then regretted it and coughed as he breathed in damp mouldy air that smelled of dank women’s hair from the drain.

 

Then he nearly puked when his mind flashed up the image of the drain being filled with loads of female pubic hair. He also panicked about his camera at the bottom of the drain, it had probably been washed away by now!

 

He succeeded in calming himself and then took several deep panting breaths and hoisted himself up.  

 

He managed to swing round the side of the drainage grille slat and collapsed on top of it, panting heavily and gladly regaining his breath. 

 

He just laid there shivering on top of the grille. He was exhausted. Today’s shoot had gone badly. That was the worst ever!

 

He looked around him, the women were gone. As was everyone else.

 

He was lucky, he concluded. Despite being washed to within an inch of his life, and losing his camera, he still had his life. 

 

The adrenaline soon wore off, but he was still exhausted. He needed to rest, his eyes gently closed, then they sprung open again, no he shouldn't sleep here. 

 

He rolled over and crawled along the metal slat on all fours until he reached the rim of the metal drainage plate. Then he crawled a little bit further, and collapsed in a heap. 

 

He was completely pooped. 

 

He laid their panting, worn out. His eyelids gently closed again, then sprung open. No, he had to keep moving. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.