- Text Size +

A Short Story from the Giantess Anthology

 

A tiny shower room voyeur’s nightmare (unaware shower)

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Shrunken man, giantess, threat, voyeur, feet, unaware, point of view

 

David was an adult film producer. He had been doing it for years, unfortunately the advent of Artificial Intelligence had made it almost impossible to turn a profit filming standard adult content any more. An idea had occurred to him, it was something that AI could surely not compete with. It was different, it was edgy.

 

David now made a living out of shrinking himself down, to an inch tall or less in height, and filming women without them knowing. He had done it in changing rooms, toilets, some of the best films he shot were in showers though. He loved to get great shots of their naked soapy and glistening wet bodies from down below. The point of view was amazing, and people paid lots of money for it, lots! They wanted to see the real deal.

 

It was naughty and grimy, he knew that, and it was risky for him, but it was worth the reward; he concluded.

 

David couldn’t believe his luck when he was in the spa showers one day and the most beautiful group of women had entered. They seemed to be drunk.

 

They were giggling and joking with each other, very loud laughter echoed around the tiled walls of the communal shower. They dropped their robes and walked inside. Their huge feet padded across the tiled floor; their breasts bounced pleasingly as they walked.

 

David was in the corner and used a specialist 4k camera for his filming. He had started shooting as soon as they entered.

 

Several huge women walked inside, the perspective from so far down below was incredible, he could get some amazing angles.

 

They turned the water on and soon they were giggling and playing, splashing each other and throwing soapy suds. This was just incredible. Normally women were quietly showering and getting on with it, but this was going to bring in the big bucks. He knew he had to get a better perspective, he needed to be in the thick of the action.

 

David ran forwards, holding his camera on his shoulder. He scuttled forwards and managed to evade a huge foot which lifted and slammed down onto the ground. Water splashed everywhere and threatened to sweep him off his feet. But he had done this plenty of times before.

 

He managed to get in a spot in between the group. He focused on the one with the biggest breasts and shot her from below with the camera.

 

He got a great shot of the women lathering themselves up, cleaning their pubic regions, rubbing their breasts and hips. Two of them were even giggling and slathering each other with the soapy water. It was amazing.

 

One of the women reached out and turned up the volume of water.

 

A cascade of torrential water fell from the sky as she turned the lever to the shower. 

 

David was covered with a deluge of water, the drops smacked against his head and body and were quite painful every time they impacted. 

 

The sound of it splashing on the tiled floor around him was so loud it was nearly deafening. 

 

"Oh shit!" David started to panic as more and more water thumped down on his body. He could barely hear his own voice over the din of the splashing water.

 

David started to skid and slide across the soapy tiled surface of the shower room. He was quite worried now. Huge feet pounded on the ground around him. The feet had huge toes, some with painted nails, others not. It was so wet and he was getting pelted so hard with the water that he could barely hold the camera pointing in the right direction any more.

 

Perhaps he should move out of the way. He started to move away from the spot, trying to get back to the safer edge of the tiled wall. He skidded and slid as he moved. The water was getting deeper around him and the air was thick with humidity.

 

Then one of the women unhooked the flexible shower hose from the wall and pointed it at her crotch. 

 

“Hey, check this out!” she cried out, and then turned it on. “OOOH!” her eyes widened with pleasure.

 

“Oh, you’re a naughty minx Angie!” one of the other ladies called out. “Is it good?”

 

“Amazing!” Angie called out. David tried to catch it all with his camera, he was torn between escaping from the area and getting the best footage in his career.

 

She held the hose clear for a minute. 

 

Then a torrential wave of high pressure water hit him and knocked his tiny body backwards. 

 

He skidded to a stop, and looked behind, he realised that he had been sprayed closer to one of the flush floor shower drains. He fell to the tiled floor.

 

The waterlogged man was panting trying to get himself back up again. He was just about holding onto the camera.

 

Another wave of water hit him, he held his hands up to try and deflect it, the water slammed against his body; a continuous deluge and torrent of it that he couldn't avoid. 

 

He tried to stand up again to run, but the pressure of the water swept him off his feet before he could get anywhere. 

 

He fell backwards and slid some more until he was lying on top of the metal drain. His camera skittered away and tumbled down inside the drain.

 

“Shit!” he called out, looked down into the darkness of the drain. That was an expensive camera and it had amazing footage on it from just now!

 

A giantess stepped forwards until her giant bare feet were either side of the tiny David. Another wave of soapy water slammed into him, pushing him onto the edge of the drain metal grating. He clung on for dear life.

 

"Nooo!" He screamed and was whimpering on the rim of the metal drain. 

 

More and more water cascaded down and slammed into his body, forcing him against his will. He tried to grip onto something but the water was knocking him backwards with such force that it winded him; it kept forcing him towards the drain.

 

One of the women could have sworn that she saw a tiny wriggling thing get swept away by the water and down through one of the slots of the drain. 

 

David found himself launched into the drain by the deluge of water.


TIME TO VOTE. Does he

A) Get flushed down the drain?

or

B) Get picked up by a giant foot?


Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.