- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is more of an introductory chapter it contains:

Handplay, gentle, mild feet content.

**20 years before Himmels death**


Frieren was traveling the world searching for new interesting spells. Ones to someday show Himmel when they meet again someday. Though while traveling through a forest, she senses the mana of a small creature observing her. They seemed to be watching her to make sure she didn't get too close to something. She looked up to see a miniature human standing on a tree limb just. They wore a simple warriors outfit, but it didn't seem like they had a weapon on them. Though the moment she laid eyes on them, she could see the shock on his face from her noticing him. Unfortunately it caused him to stumble back slip off the branch. Frieren quickly cupped her hands and moved over to catch him. 




The young man rolled over to his side as he laid in her soft hands. Groaning a bit he opened his eyes to see the friendly smile of the giant Elf. "You're an interesting one, I don't think I've encountered so someone so small before." She spoke in a kind tone to not frighten him further. Though he had a mixture of anger and fear as he quickly stood up in the palm of her hand. He thought for sure he'd open his eyes to the afterlife, instead he was staring up at his would be savior. She had not only spotted him, but now he owed her his life. "Damnit." He said to him before the two of them turned their heads to the tree he was standing on. They heard rustling and then 3 more miniature figures disappeared into the distance. "Oh, there were more of you." Frieren spoke in a slightly surpirsed tone before turning back to him. "I couldn't even sense them any of them but you." 




He didn't look back at first, instead looking at the ground below from the edge of her hand. He debated on if could survive a fall from this height, but he already knew his fellow people had left him. Panic began to sit in as he didn't even know he'd still have a home as he didn't want to lead her back and his people more than likely would reject him if he attempted to return. Frieren noticed his anxiety as he started shaking a bit in her hand. She then gently moved her other hand away since she could hold him in one and used a finger to gently pet him. Soothing his panicked state and bringing him back to reality.



Her finger was tip was larger than his head as he stood only a few inches tall. Despite its size, she was careful as possible. He slowed his breathing and began to sit in on the base of her cupped fingers. He chuckled to himself as he felt like some sort of animal she found interesting. Not realizing she just put him more danger than he bargained for. "What are you even doing here anyways? These woods are dangerous." He spoke in a defeated tone. "I know, but I don't believe there is much danger here. I was told this was the quickest route to the next village." She said as she moved her hand away from him. "I can see you all have something to hide. I'll be sure to leave quickly then." She then began to kneel down to drop the miniature man down. Though he seemed more fearful of it as he scooted over to her thumb and held onto it. "Wait! Please don't put me down." He said as he squeezed her finger. "Hm? Whats wrong?" She said curiously. He looked down at the awaiting bugs that saw him fall moments before. They hid in the grass and he already knew without his party. He'd be dinner for the creatures. 




Frieren then looked at the ground where she was about place him and noticed the bugs. She had a mostly uncaring expression before standing back up. "I see.." She said before slightly raising her boot up and stomping on them. "You're all alone aren't you? They left you here and it's cause of me right?" She spoke softly, though he was feeling tense as he watched her easily crush the bugs. He was with someone who could easily kill him by accident even and now she was his only hope of survival. "Yes....we can't interact with outsiders incase they find our village. Any who dare are left to die in the wilderness since it's difficult to return by yourself without a navigator. Even more so if you're on the forests floor. We struggle even fighting one who wonders in, but they want to devour us with everything they have." He said in a somber tone. "Hmmm, so I really did mess up things for you." She said before placing her hand on her chin. "Fine then, you'll be traveling with me until further notice." She said in a confident tone and smile to match. "Huh?" He said confused as he looked back to the giant elf.



"Well, if you don't have anywhere to go. I can keep you safe, you're easier to manage since I can keep you on my person. Not to mention I'm the one who put you in this mess." She spoke with a hint of embarrassment in her voice. "I normally travel by myself, but I having a companion doesn't sound so bad." She said before reminiscing on her adventures with the heroes party. The young man could only feel a discomforted relief. As he realized she understood his situation perfectly. He had fear with in him since this would be his first traveling the outside world, but he was at least glad it was with an elf. 



"So what's your name?" Frieren asked, "It's Klein, I am the strongest scout in my village. Though I don't believe it'll mean much now, since everything is so much bigger." He said in a somber tone. "I think I may have something for you to do. Though let's get to the village first, but here, you can ride on my shoulder." She said before moving her hand up to her left shoulder. She let the man climb onto it. He tried to find his footing at first but decided to move over to her cape collar and holding onto it. "Don't fall off now, you're too small for me to notice. So don't hide your mana." She said, he nodded and response before releasing his hold onto it so she would notice him. Though he barely had any to begin with. It was enough for her to notice.



Frieren picked up her suitcase and continued down the path without much issue. Klein on the other hand held on as best he could while getting use to her colossal movements. Thankfully it wouldn't be a long journey as it only took a couple of hours to get to the village. The two of them watched as the sun went down when they entered into the village. The beautiful sight was a wonder to Klein, as he had never seen the sunset from deep inside the forest. The pair took in the moment before heading to the inn. 



Frieren entered the room the two would share and sat her suitcase down infront of the dresser before sitting Klein ontop of it. "Stay right there and turn around." She ordered before petting his head again. He nodded and turned around after she finished petting him. He sat down as he was unaware of what she was doing. Meanwhile Frieren went to the otherside of the room and began to undress as she changed into her night gown. Klein tried to sit quietly before he became a little impatient and decided to take a peak behind him. He got a full view of frieren in her underwear as she was preparing to put on the night gown. Her body was as elegant as he could ever imagine, but before he could look away. She noticed him staring and only grinned. She had a feeling he wasn't the best at keeping still, but she also knew he was still a young man and couldn't help himself. She watched as his face turned red from embarrassment when he realized he was caught. He quickly turned back around and held his head down. 



She chuckled a bit before walking back to the dresser before gently pinching his sides with her middle finger and thumb. She then lifted him up and brought him to her face. "I was just finishing up, it's alright. Since you're so small, we have to share a room. I'd expect you to see me change at least once or twice." She spoke in a comforting tone as she placed him in the palm of her other hand. "It's been a long day, we'll rest for today and tomorrow. I'll make you some new clothes." She walked over to the bed began to lay down. Doing her best to balance herself with Klein in hand. She then scooted back and propped herself up on her headrest. She curled up her knees before placing him on her stomach.



It took him a few moments to adjust to the massive white surface. He tried to stand but fell back onto his butt as her breathing threw him off his balance. "This is....different." he said as he felt the warmth of her body and subtle sounds of her stomach digesting a meal from earlier in the day. He looked behind him to see the massive wall her knees made along side the end of the gown. Before looking back to her as she only stared down at him curiously. He noticed the small hills that made up her chest and could clearly see her face. "How's the view?" She said in a somewhat flat tone as she attempted to playfully flirt. 


"It's....a little overwhelming." Klein responded as he had a hard time taking it all in. This whole situation felt like a fever dream. Though a sense of uselessness then filled his spirit. As he would fully have to rely on her from now on. Going from the strongest in his group to nothing more than a glorified pet. He hung his head in a shameful way. Frieren on the other hand started to feel bad for him, so she thought of something for him to do. "It's going to be difficult to adjust I know, but there maybe we can do to help." She said, but he decided to open to her. "I feel like I won't be useful anymore, I had a role to play. I wasn't good at much besides lifting and hitting things hard. Now I have nothing." He spoke in a confused manner as he didn't know what he could do anymore.



Frieren wore a saddened expression as she fully realized his situation, but she began to think back to her former party. He could help her in someway so he wouldn't feel useless. Though her feet began to ache a bit as she tensed up slightly. "I may have something for you to do. It might not be the most glorious thing, but it's perfect you." She said in a supportive tone. She reached down and gently pinched his sides to lift him up. She then stretched her legs out as she brought him to her face once more. "You could rub my tired feet. I've walked for quite a bit and I don't think I've ever had someone give me a massage before."