- Text Size +

Murray had always lived a relatively normal life, he had great friends, a good job and he went to a great university. Though, that would all change with his aspirations, and his girlfriend, Martha.


Martha was the love of his life, she had longish curly blonde hair, pretty average sized boobs and a nice set of lovely thick thighs. She did however, he a bit of a tendency to be rather dirty minded, though Murray was used to this by this point.


Murray was studying something that had caught his eye for years, when he joined the school he knew that it was the thing he wanted to do, he had chosen to study and practice Genetic Manipulation. He'd always been fascinated by it, the thought of changing things in ways that wouldn't normally be possible, for example making a 4 foot tall chicken, which he had done a little over a year ago, though now he was doing his final project, he had to think of something original and he had the perfect idea, he was making a device which could change the size of any living organism, whether it be livestock, plants, household pets. Though he was pretty sure that it wouldn't, unfortunately, work on people.


It was a warm summer day when Murray woke up, his birthday had been mere days ago, as he clambered out of bed he heard Martha clanging about in the kitchen, presumably making herself some breakfast. He checked the time, 7:32 AM. He knew he had to be in class in about half an hour though he loved to sleep in, almost making himself late nearly every day, he would usually only make it to class with a minute or two to spare. He walked over to his wardrobe and began to pick out his outfit for the day, he chose to wear a short sleeve t-shirt that was primarily white but looked like it had paint thrown across it, and a pair a brown cargo shorts, it was summer after all.


Murray walked out of his room 10 minutes later, and he could smell bacon cooking and coffee brewing, "Yep" he thought to himself, "Definitely Martha." He knew this was he favourite breakfast combination. As he wandered into the kitchen Martha greeted him, "Hi Murray," she said happily, "Want any bacon?" Murray was so desperate to eat anything but he knew that unfortunately he didn't have enough time to eat bacon and have a cup of coffee. He checked his watch, 7:43 AM. "I'm really sorry Martha but I can't, " he replied sadly, "I've got to be in class in just over 15 minutes. And you know how long it takes to get to my class." Martha's expression dropped, she was disappointed, but she knew Murray was right, "Ok that's fine," she said softly, "Have a good day." "Thank you Martha." Murray said as he walked up to her and wrapped her into a warm embrace, "Im jealous of you, you dont have any classes today." Martha looked up at him from where she was buried in Murray's shoulder, "I know," She giggled, "Sucks to be you I guess." Murray tilted his head down and met Martha's eyes, they shared a quick kiss before Murray said goodbye and left.


Murray arrived to his class at 7:58, two minutes before he was late. "You're relatively early today." His teacher, Lady Azusa, chuckled. "I know," Murray said as he took his seat, "I wasn't up too late, only 7:32 today." Lady Azusa chuckled again, "Good on you. Might not be long till you start waking up at a normal time." "Don't push it." Murray said jokingly."


Chapter End Notes:

Murray at class. Martha home alone. What could happen next?