- Text Size +
Story Notes:

~~~Got a commission here for DarkBeard. Has feet, butt, cooch, and sweat, so be warned if you fear these themes!~~~

Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope you enjoy!

You had come from relatively humble beginnings. Your home town wasn’t the grandest and you didn’t have much in terms of fortune. Regardless, that did nothing to ruin your enjoyment of this life. There were countless wonders to experience in this world, and yet for as long as you could recall, the sport of soccer had always been your greatest passion. For years you trained and participated in hundreds of games that led to dozens of competitions; and to your excitement, it was about to hit a whole other realm of possibilities. Your talents by some miracle had caught the attention of officials from Sarasaland. Evidently, their ruler seemed to be just as fond of the sport as you were and was in search of more competition. With a grand invitation, there was no way that you were going to pass up the opportunity. Fast forward a week and you were experiencing first hand just how brutally talented that ruler was. You had heard of Princess Daisy before, but this was your first time ever seeing her, let alone competing against her. Personnel from her land had given you a free ride to the capital and after a hearty free meal as well as fitting you with a clean new uniform, you were added to the end of a short list of individuals that had been sought out for the sake of giving their Matriarch an entertaining weekend. You had watched three go before you to play and lose to her highness and now you were in the process of giving it your all to take her down yourself. You hadn’t even had the chance to really speak with her and you were in the middle of running down the field, ball at feet as you tried to make it to the other side. Hot on your ass however was Daisy. You could not understand how someone of royalty with such grand land to manage could find the time to develop such impressive talents, yet here she was putting your years of experience to the test as she narrowed the gap between you two. Then came the goal. It was just a few meters in front of you. In a last ditch effort to stop you, Daisy leapt across the grass with her legs stuck forward in an attempt to slide kick the ball away. Tight as it was, you managed to kick the ball off the ground and jump along with it over the sliding princess and with her out of the way, you swung your foot into the ball and launched it straight into the goal. Those who were watching cheered at your success, all the while you dropped to the ground exhausted from the whole ordeal. Soon after, your view of the sky was filled with that of the princess who leaned over with a smile and a hand extended. You graciously took her by the hand and were a bit surprised when she easily yanked you up to your feet. She said nothing as she led you to a nearby bench where you could better rest up and now that things had settled down, you had a chance to get a real look at the princess and just admire how wonderful she was. Even in such a simple sport, Daisy had dressed up in style. In tune with her typical dress color, her uniform was primarily orange  with accents of teal and white throughout; from her crop top and shorts to her socks, shoes, and sweatbands that she wore along her wrists. What surprised you the most was to realize that she had been wearing her crown this whole time. It was mind boggling to think how it had managed to keep from falling off throughout all her matches. With as much as she had been sweating, her usually puffy brown hair seemed to droop a bit and cling heavily over her own shoulders. This didn’t even cover the fact that she was scuffed from head to toe in bits of dust, dirt, and grass that stained much of her outfit as well as her own skin. All of this and yet the crown still sparkled with radiance as if untouched. Looks aside, you were still thrown off trying to wrap your head around how good she was at this game and even more so that she had played against you. It wasn’t typical behavior for royals to get so down and dirty with their citizens or anyone for that matter, so this was a refreshing perspective for you. 


While you rested, Daisy walked off for just a moment and returned with what you assumed was some sort of gym bag. “I gotta say, that was really fun. You did far better than the last three and it's been months since I had such a challenge. That being said, you look like you could use a drink. Here!” From her bag, the princess took out a bottle full of some slushy looking blue substance. You eagerly took the bottle and started to drink, both from your own immense thirst and not wanting to insult her by refusing the beverage. The drink tasted primarily of blueberry with a small hint of umami. It was a bit strange, but delicious and refreshing nonetheless. Before you knew it, you had finished the whole bottle and as Daisy took it back, you were confused to see her eyes narrow and smile widen with mischief. Before you could ask her what was up, you felt yourself start to contract and drop. You watched confused and frightened as Daisy quickly started to tower over you and before you knew it, you were down to the size of a mere flea. Beyond freaked out, you looked up to see Daisy who crouched down in order to get a better look at you. The fact that she was looking for you brought comfort to your mind as there was at least someone who had seen you, but when her eyes locked onto you, what you expected to be a look of concern went into one of devious nature. Without care, she reached down and pinched you between her index finger and thumb. She was far from gentle as your whole body was sandwiched between her massive digits. The princess brought you up until you were at eye level with her and you were mesmerized by the sight of her eyes, each of which were likely now the size of the very soccer field that they had just played on. “I gotta say that I didn’t expect you to drink the whole bottle, but this size should do.”


Daisy watched curiously as you asked what she meant. She couldn’t hear you by any means, but it wasn’t hard to guess what kind of questions you’d be asking. “That drink you so graciously swallowed had a special blend of mini mushrooms I borrowed from Daisy. In terms of why, it’s very simple. As much as I loved our game out there, I just can’t get over the idea of someone showing me up. I’m not saying you did anything wrong and I’d honestly love to get to play against you again someday, but this is just funny to me and will help me cope so don’t take it too harshly.” You couldn’t believe what you were hearing. You didn’t even know what mini mushrooms were, but given your current situation, you could infer. What occupied your mind beyond this though was the fact that someone so cheery in demeanor would do something like this. It still wasn’t clear as to whether this was simply an act of pettiness or her version of a joke, but you had no interest either way. You frantically waved in the direction of the crowd and any passerbyers that happened to be nearby, but just like with Daisy, your voice went unheard. Daisy watched as your struggles died down and was delighted to see as you began to understand your position. She then proceeded to walk with you firmly gripped within her digits as she made her way into what appeared to be a relatively small locker room. Even at your size, you could tell that it was far more glamorous than your standard one. Along the left were a series of ten double width lockers, each of which colored orange with teal gems scattered across. To the right was a full on kitchen with a fridge, pantry, and stove top. There was even a small table and chair for the princess to cook up whatever she wanted between matches. To the back of the room was a bathroom and shower and at the very center of the room was a large orange couch that took the place of your typical locker room bench. “Damn that couch looks real comfy right about now, but I can’t help but think that it wouldn’t be right for me to sit on it. Do you know why?” The princess paused for a moment as if she actually expected to hear a response, but it was all just a tease as she chuckled and continued. “My shorts are all dirty! Between you and the others, I really need to get this outfit washed. That won’t be happening until later tonight though which leads me to how you’re gonna fix the problem.”


“Tiny as you are, you’re gonna help wipe some of this stuff off so that my precious booty can get some rest. You don’t mind, right? Great!” Suddenly, the pressure of her fingers lessened and you were left to lay on your back atop her index finger. She brought you close to her face and you were given the view of her plush lips hovering just an inch over you. They looked so glossy and smooth and if she weren’t seemingly against you right now, you could easily just sink into them and fall asleep. Alas, that was the furthest thing from the royal’s mind. You saw as beyond her lips she began to shift something around within her mouth with the occasional bulges popping up through her cheeks. After a few seconds, her lips began to pucker and it looked like you were about to receive a mega sized kiss. Of course this wouldn’t be the case as you instead got to watch as a thick glob of saliva slid its way between Daisy’s lips. It made its way through and began to drizzle down the length of her bottom lip. It quickly went down and started to hang as a large glistening mass threatening you with its looming presence. You looked in disbelief to the brunette’s eyes and in response, she gave you a flirtatious wink. You then saw as the droplet broke off from her lips and began its descent. It took less than a second for it to fall and disperse along the entire tip of her finger and you were at the center of its chaos. You flailed wildly as the saliva washed over you and began to enter your mouth and clog your nose. As soon as you broke through the layer of spit, you got a brief chance to breathe and then watched as your view was quickly replaced with that of her short clad behind. “Try to stick your tongue out while I do this. It’ll make it go by quicker~” You didn’t even have time to prepare yourself as she rammed your body into her left butt cheek. The pressure that she was applying caused you to squeal into the fabric of her shorts as you expected your body to burst at any moment. To your shock, you remained alive without so much as a broken bone; but this did not mean you were unable to feel pain. Seconds into being pinned to her cheek, her finger began to move and drag you along with it. You were effectively scrubbed across the width of the princess’ ass cheek with such force that you still believed you’d be smeared into nothing. Your body remained intact however and as you continued to be a butt wipe, you wound up collecting a good deal of sweat which helped in getting dirt and debris to stick to your body. After a good five minutes of failing to free yourself from this, Daisy had managed to drag you along most of her ass, leaving you soaked in what sweat had collected on her shorts and filthy as you had taken much of the dirt onto your own self. It was gross to say the least, but you’d soon find relief as the princess pulled her finger back and brought you up to her face to inspect your condition. You watched her go from searching to smiling to laughing as she got a glimpse of the dirty bug still stuck to her finger.


“Not too bad, little guy. It’s not perfect, but it’ll do for now. How about you go ahead and enjoy the fruits of your labor with a break on the couch~” As soon as she said this, she nonchalantly flung you toward the couch. You screamed and swung your arms wildly as it felt like you were going hundreds of miles per hour, but it thankfully all came to a stop as you landed rather softly upon one of the couch cushions. Being tossed around like that was certain to get the heart racing, but you were quick to admit that this cushion was welcomingly soft. You considered trying to use this opportunity to rest up, but you also doubted how far you’d be able to go and didn’t even know how to reverse this shrinking. Just as you were about to accept this as a chance to rest, the cushion you rested upon went dark. You looked up with eyes widened as you were met with the plump rear of the princess who’s semi clean shorts clung ever so tight. The towering brunette looked back and gave you a playful grin as she shook her ass from side to side. Then in an abrupt fashion, Daisy launched herself off the floor with her ass stuck out for you to watch as it came falling down right toward you. You tried to run, but it was pointless. Her butt slammed hard into the couch and you were caught at the very center as her cheeks sank into the cushion. The pain was unlike anything that you had experienced before and you wished to scream, but her weight squeezed all the air out from you and muffled it into her ass. The princess, content with her landing, kicked off her shoes and leaned back until she was lying flat across the couch. She was a bit disappointed with how miniscule you had become as she couldn’t really feel you, but was happy in knowing that you had undoubtedly ended up beneath her. She firmly rubbed her butt into the cushion to further settle down, forcing you to be dragged along with it. After a good minute of digging her rear in, Daisy had inadvertently created a bit of a wedgie and you had been graced with the misfortune of joining her shorts as they got lost within her sweaty crack. With the resting weight of her cheeks crushing you from either side, you were left unable to move; though when she stopped moving, the pressure alleviated ever so slightly to allow you the faintest space to breathe. Your first inhale however made you hate this privilege as your nose was assaulted by the foul odors that had collected within this woman’s ass. With your second breath came the sweat which sent you reeling from the odor as well as it filling your nose. Gagging for a breath, you made the mistake of opening your mouth. The same foul crack sweat now had clear access to fill the open orifice and taint your tongue with the salty, bitter liquid. As terrible an experience as it was, you were at the very least grateful to have the barrier of Daisy’s shorts that prevented you from getting lost deeper and tasting what you assumed could only be even nastier on the other side of them. 


A good ten minutes would pass with Daisy nearly falling asleep as she was actually fairly tired and the couch was proving to be very comfortable. She couldn’t rest up just yet however as she still had fresh ideas for how to make use of you. The princess leaned to the side and gave a half assed inspection of her butt and the cushion. After failing to spot you, she grew the briefest sense of worry as to if it were somehow possible for her to have overdone it. That worry would quickly dissipate as she caught notice of just how deep her shorts were being pulled into her crack with a sly smile spreading across her face. She reached back and started to pluck bits of her shorts out from between her cheeks, slowly but surely freeing them in their entirety. For you, this brought such comfort to your body and lungs as you no longer had the weight of her cheeks crushing you or her sweat filled crack terrorizing your every breath. Your time for relaxation would soon be cut off as a massive finger dragged itself across the length of her shorts and eventually closed in on your location. You were buried beneath the digit and dragged along with until you had become smeared to it. You then watched the world fly by as you were brought back up to the face of the princess who looked too happy for comfort. “Didn’t expect you to go diving into my butt like that. I can’t imagine that it’s a pleasant spot to be in right now, but if you’re getting as into this as I am, then by all means I will not stop you from enjoying yourself.” You couldn’t believe that she’d even consider the possibility that you willingly got yourself wedged into her butt. That experience had without doubt been the most painful and disgusting that you’d ever been through. In reality, Daisy wasn’t really that convinced about her tease of a theory, but whether or not she was wouldn’t really change what she had planned for you next. “So, since you just got a chance to sit down and relax, I think it’s about time you get back to work and start appreciating another aching part of my body. You ready to get to it?” Knowing that she wouldn’t be able to hear an answer and not really caring as to what you had to say in the first place, Daisy leaned forward and scrubbed you off of her finger and onto the couch cushion in which her soggy, sock clad feet had been resting. Before you even managed to get to your feet, you pressed your hands to your face. Daisy’s feet emanated with a stench and heat that had your eyes watering and you wishing that you were back to cleaning her shorts. How such an individual could become such a nightmare to be near was beyond your understanding, but that didn’t matter right now. All that was going through your mind was the need to distance yourself from the woman’s feet. You tried to back up, but the slightest shift in her position erased any progress that you made, making sure that you were still in close proximity to her sweaty soles. “I know it may sound a bit cliche for one of my status to desire worship, but I think my feet are well deserving of it given how much work I’ve been putting them through today. I mean I’m sure that you can smell it. My socks are just soaked as though I had just gone for a swim! Anyway, I want you to start kissing as much as possible. I don’t really expect you to get everywhere, but if you try your hardest, I’ll reward you with a break from all this work.” You naturally had your doubts that she’d have any interest in giving you a true rest, but you saw your options as limited. You weren’t really in a position to escape and Daisy was staring you down in wait for you to get started. As you wondered what to do, she dropped her feet to their sides, giving you options as to which part of her feet you’d be allowed to go to. 


Against your body’s wishes, you figured that listening would give you the best chance. If she was making you go through this as a form of amusement, you didn’t want to know what it would be like for her to try and punish you. You looked across the length of her feet and decided that you’d suffer less if you were to be as far away from her toes as possible. As such, you marched on over to her left heel and turned to make sure that Daisy was watching what you were about to do. Sure enough, her eyes were very well fixated onto the tiny mite and her lips curled as you got closer to her foot. You sighed and leaned in, pursing your lips until they made contact with the damp orange fabric of her sock which encased her sweaty heel. You cringed at the sensation as her sweat seeped out from her sock and glossed your lips and chin, but persisted as you wanted this to all be over and done with. Daisy watched with delight as your face made itself known to her heel, though the both of you knew that wouldn’t be enough. You backed away from the heel for a moment to wipe the sweat from your face and then went in again, kissing another part of her heel. You went and continued this several times, your face starting to get red as you allowed yourself to go on with such a degrading act. After a few minutes of giving her heel some smooches, you turned to see Daisy who now had a look of confusion. Her head was tilted a bit to the side and she seemed to be a bit lost in thought which at this point was cause for concern. You paused mid kiss and turned to look at her, at which point she regained her mischievous grin. “I guess I didn’t really think it through, but I can’t really tell if you’re actually kissing me right now. I can see you touching up against it, but you’re just so small that it’s hard to feel you. Hope you don’t mind if I make sure that you’re doing your job~” You now looked with your own face of confusion as you thought that you had been doing just fine, and then your heart sank as a shadow came up from behind. You turned just in time to see the wriggling sock clad toes of her other foot moving in on your location. You had less than a second to shout out in protest before her toes slammed into you and smashed your body between them and the heel that you had been kissing. Your mouth was quickly filled with a far fouler taste as Daisy squeezed her toes across you and her heel which allowed a large concentration of sweat to press out and drench you. The difference of heel to toe was immense and you would have thrown up if you weren’t being forced to drink more of the sweat in order to avoid drowning. Seconds after pressing you between toes and heel, Daisy began to twist the two against one another and with the pressure that she applied, she could actually feel your little body being scrubbed and twisted against her heel. You could hear obnoxious laughter from beyond the giant toes as the princess wondered just how much you were enjoying yourself down with her feet. There was of course nothing positive about this situation that you could think of. Your body was being ground between the hardest part of her foot and the smelliest and it only grew worse over time as you were bathed in layer upon layer of her sweat.


After a very thorough minute of smearing you, Daisy decided that her heel had been given enough love. She would use all five of her toes to slowly squeeze and grip your body until it joined part of her sock in being wedged between them. As soon as she was certain that you had become part of her toes, she brought them closer to the opposing digits on her left foot. She then spread the toes that you were encased in just to give you enough of a chance to see her other toes scrunching in anticipation to chew you up. You panicked and tried to jump off from the princess’ toes, but were too slow as she slammed both feet together. You were now sandwiched within ten toes that viciously pinched and groped your body as if they were all fighting for a turn with you. Each toe was dozens upon hundreds of times your size and along with the pummeling that they gave you, each one came with its own smearing of sweat that was wiped onto your body. You were beginning to feel queasy with the heat and smell, your eyes going soft as you faded in and out of consciousness; but while the intensity of Daisy’s foot funk was enough to put you to sleep, the battering rams of the toes themselves prevented such peace as they smashed into your body. Any foul wind that you inadvertently inhaled was knocked right out of you as you were hit from every angle with toes squishing your arms or pounding your torso. The very idea that this was somehow Daisy not punishing you was ridiculous as it felt like she was actively trying to torment and kill you. Alas, she must’ve known something that you didn’t because you remained with nothing more than an unrelenting strain across your body as though it too were expecting itself to pop through all this pressure it was undergoing. “I hope you’re giving each and everyone of my toes a kiss~” There was so much you wanted to say to her right now, but regardless of which toes you wound up mashed between, the soaked fabric of her socks would keep your voice muffled and covered in their collected sweat.


After five minutes or so of smothering you between her toes, Daisy finally let up and separated her feet from one another. Her eyes darted between her toes, eager to find where you had ended up. She pulled her left foot up toward her face and squinted as she searched for the bug, but came up empty. She then did the same thing with her right foot and nearly missed your body before realizing that it was simply covered up by bits of dust and lint that you had unintentionally collected as a result of being scrubbed across her socks. You watched through the damp lint as Daisy’s head wound back and she started to wheeze as she laughed. The pathetic position that you had been put in was incredibly amusing for the heiress to the point of her dropping her foot back down onto the cushion while she held a hand to her head and gut. Your world was shaken up and you so desperately regretted every bit of your trip to this dreadful land and were now willing to take the chance to leave and make it out on your own, but you wouldn’t have the time or energy to enact such a plan. The princess settled herself down and casually pressed her right foot into the cushion. She then applied a heavy amount of pressure and started to drag her foot back. As she expected, your body was essentially scraped off and left lying across the couch cushion along with what lint had gotten caught up across your body. You lay there too exhausted to even sit up and watched as Daisy’s hand approached him. She reached over and pinched you between her fingers and went to work on removing the sock lint from your body, or at least as much as she felt like bothering with.


“I’m just going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you gave it your all down there; so as promised, you get to have a break~” You watched through tired eyes as the princess lowered you until you and her finger were between her thighs and at eye level with her crotch. Not wanting to be caught staring, you averted your gaze; but Daisy simply tilted her finger and had you flop over to where all you could see was the space between her legs. With her free hand, Daisy grabbed hold of the front of her shorts’ waistband and gave it a firm yank. This forced the front of her shorts to wedge until they were pressed skin tight against her pussy. The sight of it froze you in place, not that you had anywhere to really go. Just like with the rest of her body, the princess’ coochie dwarfed you significantly and as she brought you closer, you were overwhelmed by a strong odor unlike what you had experienced so far since shrunk. You looked up and hoped that the princess wasn’t about to do what you thought, but she returned to you with a loose look of lust. You tried to shake your head and find the strength to say anything, but there was no getting out of this. She pressed her finger into her lower lips with such force that you would’ve instantly been lost were it not for her shorts providing a sort of barrier. Even so, that did not stop you from being smeared across the length of her cooch as though the princess had an itch and you were going to help her to rub it out. “You know you’re really lucky. Not many get the chance to be within my own personal locker room and here you are getting very intimate with its owner. I may be jumping to conclusions here, but I think you’re a bad influence on me~” You could hardly hear what she said as your face was being scrubbed into her pussy, its musk coating you as you struggled to break off and catch any form of fresh air. It got progressively worse as with each stroke of her crotch, Daisy would apply greater pressure to your body. It hadn’t even been a minute of her doing this and you felt your body slipping into a slight wedge that was beginning to form within her lower lips. Bits of her shorts were starting to get lost within her most sensitive crevice and you were going with. You wished that at the very least you could keep from having to breathe in what musk filtered air was beyond her lips, but you continued to be pushed further in and the deeper you got, the stronger her scent became. 


Soon enough, Daisy retracted her finger, though you would be terrified to find yourself no longer stuck to it. She had unknowingly abandoned you to be pressed into her womanhood, but she’d figure it out soon enough after inspecting her finger. Now aware of where you were, she began to flex and contract the muscles in her crotch. This created a vice grip that crushed you for just a second before her pussy would soften, only to tighten again. You’d let out weak, muffled screams as her pussy chewed on your body and seemed eager to swallow you if it weren’t for the woman’s tight shorts that kept you from experiencing a far scarier fate. Even with her shorts protecting you, that didn’t stop things from getting more and more uncomfortable. As you were being used as the princess’ chew toy, the heat within her coochie intensified to the point that you yourself were breaking into a sweat. It only worsened as the seconds went by and soon enough, a brand new odor filled your space and tainted your nose. Though she was doing nothing more than flexing, the mere thought of you being down there was enough to make Daisy wet; and it didn’t take long for her lustful fluids to reach you. In an instant, a wave of liquid splashed into and began to seep through Daisy’s shorts. It was just seconds later that this warm discharge made it through the fabric and began to coat you. You assumed it at first to somehow be more sweat, but this was very different. It had a thicker consistency and was far stickier, not to mention the strong smell that came with it. You quickly pieced it together and were both disgusted and embarrassed to be in such vile circumstances. As you failed to try and keep the lewd juices from getting into your mouth and nose, you overheard a soft moan from above as Daisy was taking great pleasure in knowing what she was forcing you to deal with. Just as she was about to lay back and let you soak in her mess, Daisy caught a glimpse of the clock and sighed with disappointment. She sat herself up and pulled on the leg holes of her shorts, loosening them up from their wedgie and launching the little mite out from them. It was like being shot out of a moist slingshot that sent you flailing and falling back onto the couch cushion. You lay there more or less defeated, muttering to yourself as Daisy’s shadow loomed over you yet again. You didn’t even bother to try and stop her from reaching down and plucking you off the couch. She brought you up to her face where she giggled at your glistened state before bringing you to her hip and wiping your body across the side of her shorts. It was a half assed effort, but one that still removed a good bit of her release off of you; and to that, you were grateful.


“Well then, I surely had a lot of fun, though I wish we had more time. This was basically my break before I go up against another handful of people in soccer. Don’t worry though, I’m going to make sure you’re kept well and safe so that I don’t lose you; and who knows, maybe we’ll get to continue our fun afterwards. Anywho, I’ll talk with you later and I hope that you’ll be rooting for me~” For a moment, you thought you were finally going to have some time to relax from all that Daisy had done with you, but you were reminded that things wouldn’t be that simple as she brought you around and had you face to face with her ass again. You tried to brace yourself for another scrubbing across her shorts, but what she did next made your blood run cold. The princess dug her free hand into the waistband of her shorts and yanked them back, creating an opening for you to see her bare ass from above. Up until this point, you had at the very least had some article of clothing to prevent you from getting too deep, but there was nothing. Daisy wasn’t even wearing any form of underwear, going full commando! You desperately began to squirm and scream for her to stop, but there was nothing you could do to prevent this from happening. She didn’t even lower the hand that you were on. She just tilted it to the side until you began to lose your footing and soon tumbled down the length of her palm. Daisy looked back and watched with a smirk as you finally fell from her hand and began to plummet down toward her butt. Before you knew it, you slammed right on top of her right cheek, bouncing a few times until your body settled. You tried to get to your hands and knees, hoping that you had time to still get out of this; then without warning, the brunette gave her butt a little shimmy and that caused the cheeky surface that you were upon to start rumbling with the force of an earthquake. It shook you onto your back, side, and face repeatedly; and to your horror, you seemed to be edging closer toward the woman’s canyon sized crack. You tried to get a grip, whether it be with your hands, feet, or even teeth, but the damp coating of sweat was far too slick to hold onto and her cheeks wobbled with an unstoppable force. Daisy looked back to see your body slip and tumble into her crack. One of the last things you saw was her face full of such joy and innocence, but you knew better. You continued to slip in until you were shrouded in darkness, her cheeks blocking out any form of light from the locker room. It felt like you were never going to stop sinking, but after a few moments, your body stopped. It seemed as though Daisy’s ass cheeks were pressed together and the further down you went, the more that their natural weight created a tight seal that prevented you from slipping in any further. You were relieved to say the least, but could only find so much comfort when trapped between one’s moist cheeks.


The princess would continue to put your world into chaos as she walked over to the bathroom in order to check herself out in a full length mirror. She was mostly curious to see how noticeable her little pleasure session was, but thankfully any stain that would’ve been was unrecognizable amongst her shorts that were already damp with her prior sweat and it would likely continue to go unnoticed as she built up a fresh new sweat once she left the lockers. As for you, her little walk to the mirror was enough to fuck you up as her butt cheeks slid against one another with such immense weight and pressure that you felt like your body was ready to tear apart with each stride. While you lay there unable to move and hardly able to breathe, Daisy took the time to turn around and check out her own ass. She couldn’t help but smirk at her own natural beauty, but quickly went into a snicker as she knew that you were somewhere in those shorts, lost and confused as to why she would ever do something like this. Hoping to grant you a bit more excitement, Daisy reached back and pressed a finger to her shorts. She began to dig through her shorts until they started to wedge into her  butt crack. You were in no position to prepare yourself as her finger pressed through the shorts and jabbed into your back. You were subsequently shoved deeper between Daisy’s titanic cheeks and then brought down as her finger began to drag itself down the length of her own crack. This not only made sure that the back of her shorts in their entirety were a part of the wedgie, but also forced you to be a part of it all. You not only wound up face first against the damp skin of her inner crack, but became a wet wipe of sorts that got to experience what every inch of the woman’s crack felt and smelled like. It was quickly becoming the absolute worst part of this whole experience as you felt her stale ass sweat cling to your skin and the deeper and lower you went, the far fouler it got. Finally, the princess came to a stop, content in knowing that you had gotten as deep as possible and that there was no way in which you’d be leaving unless she were to say so.


By the time you came to a stop and Daisy’s finger left you, you were really reaching your limit. You were beyond weakened to the point that even if you had the space to move properly, you couldn’t. What you could do unfortunately was breathe and that came with a whole new level of stench that had you dry heaving. In your dismay, your face brushed up against the surface of your new location. Whatever it was felt like oiled up rubber and moved as you touched it. Tired as your mind was, you understood the nightmare in which you had been relocated to. You tried to will yourself to push off from the surface, but as your hands dug into the slick flesh, the orifice twitched and pulled your head and arms within one of its many wrinkles. You tried again to pull back, but it only resulted in it twitching yet again and pulling you in even deeper. Your eyes filled with tears from both fear and disgust as you got a mouthful of Daisy’s royal pucker. It may have just been a blessing in disguise that all your fight had pretty much left you however as any more resistance would run the risk of you experiencing what it was like to be an anal bead. Up above, Daisy paid no mind to the potential horrors that you were now facing. You had given her what she had wanted and now her focus was on getting ready for the games ahead. She got herself a swig of water and put her shoes back on before heading out of the locker room. Though you were currently suffering and regretting your trip over, Daisy was more excited than ever to get on with this day. It was getting a bit stale until your arrival and knowing that you were going to be accompanying her for the rest of her games thrilled her beyond measure. And who knows. If the next opponent decided to play a little too well, maybe you wouldn’t be alone much longer to face what fun activities the princess had in mind for her tiny little plaything.

Chapter End Notes:

Ooga Booga

If ya enjoyed the story or are bored or wanna tell me how great I am, I have a link/username to my deviantart and to my discord for us to chat.

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/squaukerz

Discord: Squaukerz