- Text Size +

Meanwhile, at Advent HQ, the main quarters of the infamous Advent criminal group, the cute gem-girl, Koseki Bijou, is currently partaking in the nefarious criminal act off…  doing absolutely nothing. Being the only one inside the large abandoned castle that they now called their base, hidden in the middle of nowhere and far away from any known civilization, Bijou was bored out of her mind trying to find something to kill her boredom with. The other Advent members were off doing their own things, and Bijou had no plans or stream to attend to at the moment. “Sigh, What to do… what to do…” she spoke to herself while laying on her bed. Besides her streaming set up and gaming pc, the next impressive thing inside Bijou’s room was her massive rock and gem collection. Being formed inside a rock herself, Bijou had an endless fascination with them. Shelves upon shelves displayed her rarest stones, but she had plenty of chests and boxes scattered around her room with random rocks and pebbles she just happened to find. 





With no better ideas for a time-killing activity, Bijou reached down into an open chest on the floor beside her bed, plucking out a small gray spherical rock that was only about one inch in diameter. She held it in her fingers, rubbing it back and forth between her pointer finger and thumb until she got a certain idea. “Hmmm…” Possessing the power to levitate rocks and alter their forms, Bijou would oftentimes use her powers to play around with random rocks, reshaping them or carving them. This time however, she had a different idea, something she’d been wanting to try for a while now. Levitating the rock between her hands, Bijou closed her eyes and concentrated on it, smoothing out the rough edges and bumps until the rock was a perfectly smooth sphere. Next, she concentrated again, where this time a green mold began to grow on the rock and spread across it. Within a couple seconds, the entire rock was covered in the green mold. Bijou excitedly opened her eyes and stared at the rock still floating between her hands, watching the mold begin to terraform the rock. Although hard to see clearly, the mold began creating life on the rock, forming it into a living breathing planet. “Woah… so cool!” She spoke in excitement. 





Though not the most impressive thing she’s ever seen, and the fact that Sana and Fauna could both create full scale planets on a whim, it was still interesting enough to distract her from her current boredom. Bijou moved the newly formed planet to her pointer finger, letting it hover just above her fingertip as she brought her finger up to her eye to take a closer look at it. Unlike Fauna, Bijou was only able to form planets like this one on rocks, using a special magical mold that she could control. And she had no sense of proper planet design, or any sense of balance between land and water. The planet she created was 90% landmass, with only 10% of oceans. But the terraforming process created many advanced modern cities all across the landmass, giving the planet a total population of close to 20 billion people. People who now noticed their sky being dominated by the sight of Bijou’s giant sparkling crystal-purple eye looming over them. Mass confusion and panic set in around the world at the sight of their cute overlord staring down at them. 





“Hahahaha, awww, it’s so tiny and cute!” Finding the tiny planet both fascinating and hilarious because of its tiny size, Bijou let out one of her signature squeaky window-wiper laughs, something she didn’t think much of. But for the microscopic specks living on her new planet, her cute laugh caused loud devastating tremors that shook the whole planet. Taking some more time to stare at and observe the planet, more ideas began to fill her mind. “Hmm, I’m kinda curious now… I wonder if it smells any good?” Bijou asked herself out loud. The planet sure looked pretty, but next she would have to apply the smell and taste test. Not giving it much thought, she quietly lifted her finger, with the planet hovering just above her fingertip, down to her nose, holding the planet right under her nostrils. The view above the planet’s skies had now changed from from the intimidating but beautiful sight of her gem-like eye looming over them, to the sight of her large open nostrils looming over them, with the giant mounds of yellow mucus and her pointy silver nose hairs inside being clearly visible to everyone. Once the planet was in prime position, Bijou took a small quick sniiiiiffff!





Bijou’s tiny sniff was nothing less than a horrific catastrophe for the planet, as she had accidently inhaled almost a third of the entire planet’s surface. Within a second, hundreds of cities were lifted off the ground and sucked into the two massive caves that were her nostrils. “Ah crap! Did I just suck some of it into my nose?!” The massive amount of cities and foliage, even for their microscopic size, was enough to tickle the inner walls of Bijou’s nostrils as they flew in. Much of the inhaled cities crumbled in the suction. Although most city debris landed safely into piles of mucus, the rest that smashed into Bijou’s nose hairs were destroyed instantly. Despite the disaster, over half of the inhaled population still survived stuck to the nose’s mucus. Before Bijou could say anything else, the sudden entrance of a large amount of foreign material into her nose caused enough irritation inside, instantly giving her the urge to sneeze. Bijou breathed in as she felt the sneeze coming, ready to blow the sucked-in population back out. “ahh… ahh… AHHHH…. chu!” 





Despite the strong sensation and build-up, Bijou was only able to let out a small kitten sneeze, not nearly strong enough to blow all the planet debris out. Some debris and people were indeed blown out of her nostrils at supersonic speeds, those who weren’t secured enough to the inner mucus. But the vast majority of cities were still firmly stuck to the massive piles of yellow goo, protecting them from the sudden rush of air blowing out. “Sniff… ugg… there we go… was that all of it?” Bijou asked herself once her sneeze had ended. The continuous irritation inside her nose told her otherwise. “Hmm, still in there, huh? Alright, don’t worry guys! Your cute gem goddess will get the rest of you out!” With the sneeze doing pretty much nothing, it was time for plan B. Bijou would have to try and dig the rest out. She walked over to a corner of her room where a large mirror sat on the wall, walking up close to it to give her a better view. She then proceeded to carefully lift her right arm up, extending out her pinkie finger, and slowly inserted it into her left nostril. 


The massive population of survivors inside panicked at the sight of the giant fleshy pillar object entering the cave and closing off the entrance. Despite Bijou’s good intentions, her “rescue attempt” did nothing but crush and grind up the surviving cities and their inhabitants. Using her pinkie’s fingernail to try and dig them all up, the remaining cities were all crushed together and kneaded into her mucus, creating one massive ball of rolled up snot and debris mixed together. Once she felt like she had secured them all, Bijou pulled her finger out of her nose and held it up to her eyes to get a better look at the results. “Oh… uhhh, oops lol! Eh, whatever, at least I tried.” She reassured herself, a bit disappointed she couldn’t rescue everyone alive, but still not caring that much as she flicked the booger away and went to work digging out the remaining cities inside her other nostril.





“Whelp, that takes care of that! Hahahaha!” Bijou laughed to herself after successfully digging the rest of the planet's remains out of her nostrils, finding the situation to be quite humorous. Still holding the planet levitating in her other palm, Bijou sat down on her bed and stared at it, thinking about what to do next. Due to the size of the planet, and the fragility of the moss covering it, it seemed like any little touch or motion would destroy the rest of the remaining civilization pretty easily. She was half tempted to just toss it away and try making another planet, one with stronger durability. But there were still 2/3rds of the population left alive and well on it, and it wouldn’t be any fun to just throw them away. Kicking her feet back and forth as she was brainstorming what to do next, an idea finally came to her. “Hmmm… I guess I could try rubbing it between my feet. Perhaps it’d feel like a cute foot massage or something.” She thought to herself out loud. 





For the most part, Bijou kept her delicate feet protected in a special crystal coating that served as shoes in a way. She didn’t free her feet too often, but she couldn’t exactly use her new foot massager if her feet were still covered. Both her feet glowed a bright purple light, until the crystal coating disappeared, finally freeing them from their shiny prison. “Ahhh… I sometimes forget how nice it feels to let them out every once in a while!” She spoke as she let the cool breeze flow across her feet and wiggled her toes in satisfaction. “Alright! Let’s get started!” With that announcement, Bijou held the planet carefully between her fingers, bringing it down towards her feet. She levitated the planet between both her soles, making sure it was in prime position before she quickly closed the gap and pressed them together. Both sides of the planet were instantly crushed, already wiping out the vast majority of the remaining population. As soon as she pressed her feet together did Bijou begin rubbing them, rolling the planet back and forth against her soles. Hundreds of cities and much of the planet’s surface was crushed and grinded against the warm skin of her soles, with much of the debris sticking to it. 





“Hahahaha! It kinda tickles a bit!” Bijou spoke as she laughed at the slight tickling sensation the planet’s surface caused her. Within only a few seconds of her rolling the planet between her soles, all but around 10% of the population had instantly vanished. The remaining survivors, who inhabited small gaps on the planet that had not been crushed against her skin yet, still had to deal with the catastrophic tremors caused by the violent movements of the planet, as well as the unbearable heat and smell radiating off of Bijou’s feet. Feeling satisfied with the rubbing, she next rolled the planet with her right foot into the toes of her left foot. The planet fit snugly between the big toe and long toe, both of which began to rub against the planet’s surface. Her toes squeezed tightly against the terraformed rock, and without even putting much pressure on it, large cracks began to spread around the planet. Until finally…





Crunch! Cruuuuumble!!!





“Ah! Wait, for real? It broke that easily?” Bijou for a brief moment was taken aback by the sudden crunch she felt between her toes. She knew the planet was fragile, but didn’t expect it to break so quickly. “Aw man… oh well! It was fun while it lasted! Hahahaha!” 





Later in the day, Bijou decided to spend some time watching YouTube on her PC to kill the time. A sudden light beeping sound could be heard on the other side of the room, signaling that Bijou’s personal coffee maker had finished brewing a cup of her favorite raspberry mocha. “Nice! Coffee’s done!” Getting out of her chair and making her way to the coffee maker to grab her mug, a new idea entered her mind. “You know… I’m still curious to see how a tiny planet would taste…” She thought to herself while staring into her mug of warm coffee. Picking up another small rock from one of her rock piles, Bijou repeated the same process she performed earlier. Smoothing out the rock, then covering it in the special moss. Within seconds, a second planet had been created, this one also containing mostly landmass filled with cities and little ocean water. “Haha, still got it!” She spoke proudly out loud before levitating the new planet between her pinched fingers. “Alright guys, in you go!” Brining the planet over her coffee mug, she didn’t hesitate to drop it in. 





Plop! Splash!





The planet fell into the coffee, creating a small splash as it landed. Instantly, half of the entire surface drowned in the warm drink as the planet floated on the surface. Some parts of the surviving upper half were bombarded with tiny droplets of coffee that had been launched up and flooded various cities, but the surface still remained mostly intact. They wouldn’t stay safe for long, however. As once Bijou took her mug with her and sat back down at her desk, she opened her mouth to take a big sip. 





Ahhhhhhh!





As she brought the mug up to her lips, the population on the top-half of the planet looked up to see her mouth open above them. The inside of her mouth looked like a colossal endless pink cave to the people, many times bigger than their entire planet. Even her tongue was wider than the planet’s diameter. Mass panic spread around the planet as they were lifted closer and closer to her open mouth, with Bijou finally tipping the mug forward, letting its contents spill inside and flow down her tongue. The entire population was utterly trapped, with nowhere to go. There was no way for them to leave the surface of the planet. And even if they could, they would just fall into the massive ocean of coffee and drown in it. All anyone could do was watch in horror as their planet was carried away by the coffee, pulling them down Bijou’s tongue before dropping them down her throat. 





Gulp! Ahhh!





With one big gulp, the entire planet had been swallowed successfully. As it fell down her throat, the large waterfall of coffee splashed against it, drowning the vast majority of the remaining population before they even reached her stomach. “Oh wait, did I swallow the whole thing?” Bijou asked herself after looking back into her mug and noticing the planet missing. “Huh, well it honestly didn’t taste like much… oh well.” Without showing much care, she went back to watching YouTube and continued to sip on her coffee for the next couple hours.





“Hey Biboo, I’m back!” Later that evening, Shiori had finally returned to base. “Hey Shiori!” Bijou called back from inside her room, with a mischievous grin on her face. Now that she had been able to make these planets quite successfully, she had come up with many fun ideas to prank her group mates once they had returned. In this instance, she had created a new planet, this one much smaller than the others. Small enough to fit snugly inside the end of a straw. Holding the straw in her hand with the planet loaded inside, she waited for Shiori to pass by her bedroom door. “Almost there… almost there…” she spoke quietly to herself as her target neared the prime position. “Target acquired!” As Shiori headed past her doorway, heading to her own room, Bijou brought the straw up to her mouth, aiming the other end at Shiori's chest before blowing out. 





Pew! Wooosh!



“Haha! Direct hit!” She cheered herself upon watching the tiny planet spitball fly out and land into Shiori’s cleavage. “Hmm? Did you say something Bijou?” Shiori suddenly asked after hearing her sudden cheering. “Huh? Oh no, it’s nothing.” She responded back, trying hard to hide her laughter. “Well alright, I’m heading to my room then.” Said Shiori as she continued on her way. She didn’t seem to notice the tiny planet stuck inside her cleavage, falling deeper inside and slowly getting crushed against the force of her breasts squeezing together and vibrating with every step she took. To the tiny population currently living on this planet, they had no comprehension of what was happening to them. Being stuck inside Shiori’s cleavage looked like two giant fleshy blobs were swallowing up their planet. Not to mention the overwhelming warm air inside her cleavage that instantly heated the planet’s surface up. They only lasted a few seconds after landing before falling inside deep enough before the pressure became too strong, and instantly crushed the planet into dust. Bijou quickly closed her door as soon as Shiori left, finally letting out the laughter she had been holding in. “Hahahahaha! I can’t believe I actually made that shot! They’re probably long lost in there by now, haha!” 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.


Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;


Patreon is similar with it having merch and being slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana


Commissions are closed usually done for me on Deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on Kofi or on PayPal with ko-fi.com/questathana or questathana@gmail.com


Deviantart: www.deviantart.com/questathana


Twitter: twitter.com/Questathana


Youtube and community posts: www.youtube.com/c/Questathana...


Twitch: www.twitch.tv/questathana


Giantess Planets Discord (Member Spotlight):


discord.gg/Ecd5TsfnHt


My DA group: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilizations


Feel free to comment with your thoughts on a potential sequel.