- Text Size +

She lowered it into her handbag and then crouched in front of Harry. She was still several times taller than him even when crouching.  

 

Aa she crouched her legs and skirt opened up, he couldn't help but look up inside, seeing her panties between the tops of her thighs. 

 

"You can't do this to me!" He barked at her. "It's against the law… and against company policy…"

 

Isabella chuckled. 

 

"So, sue me," she smiled. “Why don’t you email HR?” she smirked. “Or better yet, shall we call your dad… or your mum?” her eyes widened. “Oh yeah, I bet your mum would love to hear what a little shit you’ve been. She might know exactly how to deal with you…”

 

"How small are you making me?" He demanded angrily. 

 

She shrugged. 

 

"I haven't decided on your final size just yet but to start with you're shrinking down to about four inches so you fit nicely in my handbag," she replied nonchalantly. 

 

"Four inches?!" He blurted back. "How dare you do this to me; how do you think this will help your own career at this company?"

 

Isabella shrugged and smirked. 

 

“When my father finds out….”

 

"He won’t," she replied, cutting him off bluntly. 

 

He looked upwards at the giantess. She was even bigger than just a few moments ago. He was about four inches tall now. 

 

His clothes were somehow still on his body. 

 

He looked around swiftly and then made a break for it, running between her giant feet in her stiletto shoes. 

 

He hadn't before realised what incredible feet and legs she had; they were absolutely huge to him now. 

 

He sprinted underneath her crotch and buttocks; seeing her huge body moving above him. 

 

He focused on running straight for the lift lobby door. He might be small enough to slip underneath and escape out underneath.

 

He ran as fast as he could for the door. He heard and felt Isabella's stomping feet behind him as she turned and gave chase. 

 

He saw her shadow looming across the floor and bottom of the door as she reached down towards him. 

 

He dived towards the opening underneath the door…Suddenly a wall of flesh slammed down in front of Harry, he slammed into it, recoiled and stumbled backwards. 

 

His heart was thumping in his chest.

 

The giant hand suddenly curled around him and Harry was lifted upwards. His stomach lurched as he was hoisted up by the gigantic organic crane of her hand and arm. 

He found himself staring straight at a terrifyingly giant face. Her beautiful face filled his vision. But she wasn't sympathetic. She looked angry and had a wicked streak in her eyes. 

 

"You should have worked harder for me. You should have put the effort in," she growled at him. “This is on you. It’s time for your final appraisal now Harry,”

 

"No, please… I didn't realise… I'm sorry… I've been so busy with everything at work… let me make it up to you," he begged her desperately. “Please, I’ll write the report again, I’ll do a much better job… the best… please…”

 

"Too late," she replied with a grimace. She turned round and strode over to her executive chair at her desk. 

 

He watched her huge feet stomping on the ground far down below as she walked along, holding him in her hand. Her huge legs appeared below the rim of her skirt with each ominous step that she took. 

 

She reached down and picked his report up out of the waste bin.

 

She approached her chair and tossed the paperwork down onto it.

 

Harry was terrified, he didn’t know what she was going to do next!

Chapter End Notes:

Thoughts on what happens next are welcome please! What fate should befall Harry??


Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.