- Text Size +

My Boss has shrunken me! – Part 1

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Shrunken Man, giantess, shrinking, point of view, aware, unaware, crush, micro,

 

 

Isabella looked at the report that Harry had written in sheer disappointment. It was one of the worst reports that she had seen and she had seen some awful report writing in her time.

 

Since she had been made head of department she was trying to clamp down on shoddy work in her team and she was weeding out the ‘dead wood’ in her department.

 

She had been tasked with making redundancies, but discouraged from providing any lucrative payouts to employees when giving them notice.  

 

She had worked so hard for this position, and she wasn’t going to let some idiot slackers drag her good name down.

 

She bet it was because she was pretty, if she was a man, she bet that her team wouldn’t take such liberties. Well, she had to make an example.

 

She had found that one of her team Harry, had always looked at her with a level of disdain. Whenever she asked for him to meet deadlines, or do any tasks, rewrite reports… basically anything, he looked at her in a way she didn't like. 

 

So, she decided to wait until the end of the day at work, waiting for everyone else to leave the office until it was just her and Harry. 

 

He sat where he was typing on his keyboard. She bet he was pretending to type… the numpty…

 

Isabella waited silently, until he eventually looked up from his workstation.

 

"Yes?" He asked, irritably. 

 

"That’s yes, ma’am, to you…” she glowered down her nose at him.

 

“I’ve just read your report…” she trailed off, lifting the paper copy into the air.

 

“Oh? Great isn’t it? You’re welcome, ma’am…”

 

The petulant little shit. She fumed with anger.

 

“No, actually, it’s the biggest load of shit I’ve ever read,” she dropped the report into the bin. “I would ask you to rewrite it, but I know you’ll do an even worse job second time round,” Harry looked taken aback by this. His eyes widened in surprise.

 

“Hey, don’t you dare speak to me like that, do you know who my father is…”

 

“Oh,” Isabella stood up. She slowly and elegantly walked around her own workstation, and weaved her way around some chairs towards him. She allowed him to watch her long legs and feet in her stilettos. She knew he fancied her. He looked up and down the tights that covered her legs. “I know who your father is,” she reached him and perched on the side of his desk, looking directly down towards him.


“He’s not as much of a pest as you are, you’re just…” she shrivelled her nose as she looked at him like he was a bad taste. She shook her head, “you’re just a little bug to me… at least your father has achieved something at this company…”

 

Harry rolled his eyes and sighed. 

 

“Whatever,” he said, shrugging. He turned to pick up his bag. “Just put your comments on the report and I’ll get around to updating it when I’ve got some time…”

 

Isabella crossed her arms and shook her head. 

 

"No, I want to deal with this now, you’re not leaving…" 

 

"Oh, really?" Harry stood up and started to pack his things into his shoulder bag. "I'm leaving and there’s nothing you can do to stop me." 

 

Isabella's head flooded with rage. This guy was a little prick. His nepotistic father had just got him the job in the company, and she had to put up with his Gen-Z bullshit! She fumed.

 

Harry hoisted his bag over his head and headed towards the office lift core.

 

As he was about to scan his card at the lift lobby he felt a shot of pain running through his body, causing him to stagger forwards and slam into the glass door. 

 

He staggered back, clutching at his chest in surprise and shock. Was he having a heart attack? 

 

The pain shrouded his vision and forced him to drop to his knees, or at least he thought it had, the vision panel of the door looked higher than before. 

 

As his gaze swung down, he realised he was still standing up, but he was definitely shorter.  

 

He looked down at his body and his hands, the floor was getting closer and closer and the walls and ceiling were getting further and further away. 

 

"What…" he stammered, trying to work out what was happening. His heart was beating miles too fast. 

 

He tried to head towards the door and then a much bigger person suddenly appeared directly in front of him, blocking his exit. 

 

It was Isabella. She was looking down at him with an expression of superiority on her face. 

 

Her huge cleavage was on display as she leaned forwards to look down towards him. She was indeed beautiful and her relative size made her look even more radiant than before. 

 

She smiled. 

 

"No, actually I think you’re staying with me," her voice boomed. “We’re going to have your employee appraisal, I think…”

 

Harry looked up in shock. He was about a third of her size now. 

 

This was impossible… then he saw it in her hand… his heart fell. 

 

She was holding one of the company’s own shrinking devices in her hand. 


“That’s Pharmadon property… you can’t…” he stammered.

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think should happen next!!! You never know... I might even write it....

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.