- Text Size +

You were walking along the hallway at school micro-sized. Ever since you discovered your ability to shrink down to ½ an inch tall, you loved to do this during your free time when the hallway was empty and you could see how it looked from a bug’s perspective. It looked cool and you enjoyed the experience.

As you were about to head back, the ground started to shake. Looking around, you saw that one of the girls from your class called Jessica was heading down the hallway barefooted. You don’t know why she was barefoot, but you began to run. You couldn’t unshrink yourself, since she would see you and you would have to explain yourself. So you ran as fast as you could.

But it was no use. After a few moments, the vast shadow of Jessica’s massive sole was cast over your body. You screamed as thousands of tons of flesh landed right on your body.

There was a moment’s silence before the massive sound of her vast foot moving bellowed around you. As Jessica lifted up her sole to take another step, she was unaware that she just stepped on one of her class-mates.

But amazingly, you were still alive. You breathed a sigh of relief and watched her walk down the hallway. But you felt something in the back of your head. Like a tugging feeling for her to step on you again. You didn’t enjoy it, but yet your body wanted more. You couldn’t resist and looked down the hall to see where she was headed.

Jessica stopped and opened her locker to get a few things. Seeing a pair of running shoes in her hand, you smiled and began to make your way over to the towering goddess.

 

Jessica put her shoes on the floor as she organised a few other things in her locker. While she was distracted, you leaped inside and landed on the insole. It was so soft and well worn. Looking back up, you checked that Jessica was still busy in her locker. Then, you made a beeline for the toe section.

“dammit” Jessica muttered to herself. “No socks. Oh well, guess I’ll have to go running today without them.” Jessica lifted her vast meaty sole above the shoe and crammed it inside. After her foot was properly settled inside the shoe; she put the other one on and did up the laces. She shut and locked her locker and took a few steps before noticing something strange.

“Funny…” Jessica remarked. “My shoe feels softer than usual…guess that’s a good thing!” she went off happily to do her daily running session.

Jessica’s sole as too thick and meaty for any light or air to get through. With each step, you were squeezed under her massive sole, and then given the extreme rush of acceleration as she moved her leg. You wanted to wiggle to freedom, but you were too aroused. Jessica’s massive sole was rubbing on your penis and giving you the biggest erection ever. You squirted semen all over the underside of Jessica’s sole, but she seemingly didn’t notice. She was just pleased with how soft her shoe had seemingly become.

Everything became quiet as Jessica stood still. The pressure of her whole body weight was put straight onto your tiny ½ inch tall body. You don’t know how long you can keep your strength before she crushes you, but it won’t be long.

Meanwhile, Jessica was stood flicking through her MP3 player. She loaded up her training playlist and started her running exercise.

When Jessica started moving again, you were relieved, but found that she was moving much faster and harder than she was before. With Jessica now running, the pressure was even greater. Your body was struggling, but somehow you still survived.

And yet, despite the life-or-death situation, you were in euphoria. Seeing her massive meaty sole rising above your face, then slam down and smother your entire body was so sexy in your eyes. It was funny, because you didn’t think you had any interest in this sort of thing.

So, you masturbated with all your might at the situation. If you were going to die, you were going to die in a happy place. After 15 minutes of solid masturbation, your strength failed. Your eyes went droopy and you passed out, still being bashed by Jessica’s sole.

When you woke up, you were alone in her shoe. The shoe was like a big cavern and you could see the light coming in from the opening. You tried to move, but found yourself stuck. Looking at your body, you saw why.

Jessica’s vast sole had mixed its sweat with the fibres from the shoe’s insole to create this gooey paste that has caked your body and superglued your body to her insole. You will never be able to free yourself. You shout and scream, but no response.

Jessica enjoyed her new “softer shoe” so much that she started to go running without socks. Her massive bare sole bashed into your face every day for hours, and you were never able to get free.

This is your life now. To be stepped on by Jessica’s massive sole over and over again.

Just like you wanted.