- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


“Hmm~ Hm~ Let’s see… the Student Council Office is this way…”


When it came to prestigious schools one could aim for, the all boys’ preparatory was on its way to becoming one of the most renowned. A well-rounded academic curriculum, state-of-the-art athletic facilities, and an exciting student culture that made living on campus an amazing experience were what the school touted as its strong points. 


“Uwah~! It’s so far… The all girls’ campus is just too big like this.”


Its sibling school, an all girls’ school, was just as impressive. A distinguished campus that constantly welcomed innovation, it was constantly evolving. Esteemed faculty supported the campus, and facilities were refined to maximize student learning and enjoyment by using the latest technology and proven education policies.


Rumble! Rumble!


“Wah! Okay, let’s wait for them to pass before crossing.”

 

Despite many complaints that single-sex education made students more sheltered than co-ed, the all boys’ schools’ frequent over-the-top events with their sister school ensured plenty of interaction with the opposite sex while maintaining the traditional school cultures both wished to maintain. If there was a place to go study, both were well-touted names. The sight of the student council presidents shaking hands together after both schools won awards for their students’ achievements was broadcast for all to see, showcasing the amazing status the two secondary schools had to the rest of the country…


“Hah… Phew! Finally here…”


… But that scene was one from the past.


“Even like this, I gotta crawl. Just when are they going to be more accommodating?”


After all, there was no way now that they could shake hands when the boys were now of a size where they could crawl under the cracks of girls’ academy’s doors.


“Gwah~! Finally got through… Well, almost. Even the way to the table’s a long trip from here,” complained the 1.7 cm tall male student council’s vice president after crawling under the door to the female student council’s room.


It had taken the miniscule boy over an hour to get to the female student council’s room. The entire school was just too big, and that included the gargantuan 167 cm tall girl resting in the chair in the center of the room. It took him another few minutes to get close enough to where she had kicked off her house sized shoes. 


“That’s the girls’ student council prez. She fell asleep, huh? Hey! I’m here.” 


The high school boy took out a microphone from his pocket and called into the microphone. He waited a moment in hopes the giant girl would respond, but she did not even move a muscle. Being unheard was the fate of all boys since size alteration made its way into the education system. 


“Figures… Did she take off her earpiece because she wanted to sleep? Her head’s on the desk.” 


It was hard for him to see what was out of view and the tops of the seat and the table were on that list. At his size, he was better acquainted with the bottom of things like the bottom of the girl’s feet. 


“HEY! Down here! Come on! It’s me~!”


Cupping his hands together, the tiny boy shouted as loudly as he could. However, his voice had been reduced along with his height. His smaller lungs yelling made it to the seated girl’s ears, but the sound was so weak and high that it did not alert her.  


It may have, however, been the cause of her unconscious movements.


“...Mnn?”


Whoosh!


“Wah!” He nervously lowered his 1.7 cm body down further as the girl’s foot swung by overhead like a wrecking ball.


Though he was sadly more familiar with the girl’s feet than the girl herself, he knew the girls’ student council president well enough from any joint council meetings. She was considered a serious and sharp girl who always put 120% into her duties. However, putting 120% into things always tired her out, so whenever she had some alone time, she would try taking a nap.


Rumble.


“Ngnh?”


This was one of those times.


“Wai-”


Whaaaaaam!


The girl’s leg shifted in her sleep. Her foot stopped swinging in the air and quickly planted itself onto the ground right where the bug sized boy was. Without hearing his cut off shout, she silenced him with the cotton fibers of her sock. He was pressed into the polished floor. The sweat of her sock, after a long day of student council duties and classes, including physical education, seeped onto his body and his school uniform. Her foot slid across the floor in her sleep, grinding him against it, but when she lifted it up, he found his body clinging to the fuzzy fabric.


“Zzzzzzz…”


“Uwah… Seriously? Wake up already…”


Though he didn’t enjoy admitting it, the boy had gotten used to being stuck to the student council girl’s foot. Shrunken boys had to deal with avoiding being stepped on whenever they were on the girls’ school grounds and technically, the boys’ academy was located directly ON the girls’ schools’ property now that it had been shrunken and relocated there. 


He had survived because shrinking made his body more durable, but he was powerless to break free. He was going to have to wait until she woke up and peeled his body off. This was the world for the boys now. With their school reduced to such a miniscule level, the 1:100 scale male students now had to experience life on an ant’s level whenever they left the safety of their tiny school.