- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Anime story - Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone, here today with a story from the anime Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete. It's an anime still airing this season and one I cannot recommend enough if you enjoy eechi shows and dark humor. As well as lots of BDSM lol.


Hopefully you all enjoy it and leave a review to let me know. I may end up making a few sequels if there's a demand. Without further ado~ Enjoy!


Also, feel free to drop by our Discord if you want to come hang out, read more stories, see some art, and some edits as well. - https://discord.gg/dNeFZAT






“K-Korisu-Chan, I-I really should be getting home. I-I think my mom’s expecting me back today. Besides… I already told Kiwi I couldn’t go out with her. She’ll be upset if she knows you dragged me back to your place without inviting her…”

 

Pleading meekly as her words fell on the deaf ears of the 9-year-old, Utena sighed as she was dragged by her arm toward the younger girl's apartment. Hanging her head, the timid teen didn’t want to say no to the seemingly eager blonde. But today was kind of a bad day…

 

It was her birthday. And her mother had wanted to take her out tonight to celebrate. Of course, when her friends found out, Kiwi had been screaming to let her take her out instead. But that conversation ended up going to which love hotel she wanted to rent for the evening. Korisu, on the other hand just got up abruptly from the bench they were all on and ran away in a hurry. Right after school, however, she showed back up before reaching out to her and dragging the tired high schooler with her…

 

Which lead to now…

 

Walking inside of the young girl's apartment, unsurprisingly, her mother wasn’t there. She still didn’t know how long the older woman was gone, but it seemed she had left money on the table again for Korisu to order dinner with. ‘Maybe I should stay and cook something for her before I go home…’ Her mother might be upset that she was late, but she would have a good reason than to give her. Maybe…

 

But the overeager blonde hadn’t stopped in her living room and continued to pull the timid teen into her bedroom. Following along against her will, Utena was led in before the child looked up at her and reached for the four-pronged star they all had on them. But that only confused the older girl.

 

“K-Korisu…?” Having her wordless question ignored as she transformed into Nero Alice, the younger girl looked back at Utena before pointing to her pocket. Getting the hint as she normally did despite the child never speaking vocally, the haggard teen sighed yet again before grabbing her own Magia, and transforming into her magical girl persona, Baiser.

 

“O-Okay, what's this about Korisu? W-We shouldn’t stay like this or the Trans-Magia might come and find us!” The last thing Utena wanted was to fight on her birthday of all days! Well… maybe it might not be so bad…

 

Shifting around as a perverse grin slowly crept onto her features, the lascivious girl began to think about what fun she could have if she got into a fight with them here. There was more than enough ammunition for her to work with to do all kinds of things to the three magical girls. But if she did that… she would definitely be late for dinner.

 

Pouting, Utena sighed before looking back towards Nero Alice, but something was hovering above her. Looking up and seeing the young blonde casting her dollhouse ability, the teenager blinked in surprise before it suddenly dropped on her head, and in turn, summoned her into it…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Opening her eyes, Utena looked around as she took in her new surroundings. Korisu’s dollhouse would shape reality to whatever whim she desired. So, it could be anything her childish mind could conjure up. But it wasn’t that fantastical. It was a simple room. One with no doors… And apparently no ceiling…?

 

Looking up, the would-be villainess screeched in surprise as she stared back at Nero Alice, the child looking down at her as she scrunched her fingers up and down in a mock wave. Trembling from surprise, Utena gulped as she wondered what it was the young girl had wanted with her in here. But her answers came a moment later as she began to place objects in the empty room.

 

Stepping back so she didn’t get crushed by the young blonde's hand, Utena watched as a large bed was placed down first. Followed by a chest at the foot of it? Then she began to drop pillows in, almost like she was spattering sprinkles atop an ice cream cone. Raising her eyebrow, Baiser felt curious as to why she was doing this but was content to watch instead.

 

‘K-Korisu… you can make this place whatever you want it to be before I even got in here… So why are you doing this manually? She seemed to be having fun though as a large smile adorned her cute face. Sighing as she realized that she must be playing a game of some sort, Utena stepped over to a chair, before almost jumping back as a desk was set in front of her abruptly.

 

Looking around though as she continued… something soon began to dawn on Utena. “W-Wait… a-are you, creating my bedroom…?” Shifting her vibrant eyes toward Baiser, Nero Alice closed them as she wore an expression of happiness, before continuing where she left off.

 

Crossing her arms, the teenager was flummoxed now. Why was she recreating her bedroom? She didn’t get an answer of course. Korisu rarely if ever spoke. Kiwi and she had just sort of found their way of understanding the child, and that’s how the dialogue went between them normally. Now though it was a bit of a detriment. ‘I really want to know what she's trying to accomplish here! I’m going to be late!’

 

But it seemed the young girl had finished whatever it was she was doing as she withdrew her hand and held it up a moment later. She was holding an overly large pocket watch that was her Trans-Magia. The weapon was rarely used in favor of her various toys. But that wasn't its purpose now. It seemed she was simply using it for its actual intended purpose. Ticking down, was a timer. It was set for an hour. The face of the watch could seemingly change to whatever Nero Alice needed. And apparently, it was a stopwatch…

 

“An hour? W-W-Wait!!! D-Do you mean I need to stay in here for an hour?!” Nodding back as she stared down at Utena, the teenager soon began to panic before walking back and forth dismayed. “B-B-But I c-can’t do that!!! I-I need to get home! M-My mom’s expecting me back!!! I-If I’m late she’ll be upset with me!!! I-I can’t deal with that today of all days!!!”

 

Shaking her head, however, Korisu flipped the pocket watch around before letting it spin back. This time, however, the clockface was what it should have been. Displaying the time, Nero Alice pointed to it before nodding. That gave Utena pause. ‘Wait, 5:23Pm? T-That can’t be right…’ They had arrived at a quarter past five. But she had been in here for what felt like an hour already as the younger girl meticulously set up her dollhouse how she wanted. And apparently well. It was almost identical to her bedroom. Almost…

 

“A-Are you saying that the times not affecting me the same as you?” Was it going slower? Receiving a nod of affirmation, the child smiled before pointing to the room and beaming once more. Taking a moment to look around, the teenager had to concede that she did a good job. It was identical to her bedroom, minus one thing. Something the younger girl with her admiration for dolls should have known.

 

“I-It’s almost perfect… But I think you forgot about all my figures…” She was a Tres Magia fangirl. And her room was decked out in their merchandise. Including an extensive collection of priceless figurines, dolls, scale models, and plushies. None of that was in here. It was rather bare actually and slightly unsettling…

 

‘I-I guess this is what would have happened if my mom threw out all my magical girl stuff…’ That sent a shiver down her spine. This was somehow unsettling when she was unable to admire her collection as she always did. Anytime she was in her bedroom, it was either to sleep or enjoy her favorite pastime.

 

Looking back up at Nero Alice, Utena expected her to pout since she didn’t get it completely accurate. However, she seemed to beam now. And smile deviously… That smile was always bad... ‘O-Oh dear…’ Maybe she was mistaken? That proved true a moment later as the child moved her hand back into the bedroom, before setting a large box down in front of the teenager. It, was a present?

 

Blinking, Utena saw that it was blue. yellow and pink, with a bright bow around the top of it. Tilting her head, the troubled girl looked back up at her friend, but she only continued to smile, clearly waiting for her to open her gift in front of her. ‘A-All this, just to give me a present?’ What could be so important to warrant all the preliminary setup? She could have just given it to her after she got out of school but instead, she brought her here, had her transform, had her wait while she made a scale replica of her bedroom, and then gave her…

 

Lifting the lid off the large box, Utena suddenly dropped it before her eyes bulged out in shock. ‘W-W-What?!’ It seemed… She now understood why the younger girl had needed her dollhouse. But it was still quite a shock. One the teenager was NOT expecting…

 

Sitting on a plush pillow, bound together with their backs facing each other, blindfolded and gagged, were Tres Magia. Magenta, Azul, and Sulfur… all struggling and screaming in their bindings as they tried desperately to free themselves. They were in their outfits… and they all looked so… Small!

 

Cupping her cheeks, Baiser began to softly pant as she saw the three magical girls she always fantasized about, all doll-sized and neatly presented in front of her as a present. This was her gift. It suddenly made sense why there were no other figurines in the bedroom. Korisu had gotten her new ones. Ones to enjoy on her birthday. REAL ones…

 

Looking up at the child in disbelief, Utena was flushed with questions. She wanted to know how she trapped them all in here. Or how long they had all been here. Or what she had even done to them to make them all so small!!! They had to be at least an inch! Maybe even smaller than that... Much too small for an actual figure. But it was the thought that counted. The gasping teen wouldn’t fault the younger girl for trying her best.

 

However, a loud ticking suddenly drew the salivating teenager back to reality as she looked up. Pointing to her pocket watch and tapping the glass, Nero Alice pouted as she showed her the time. “F-F-Five t-twenty-four…” That seemed to bring her back to the present. She didn’t have long to enjoy this… Alice had given her new toys to play with, but also a short window to do it.

 

Blushing, Utena nodded slowly before tears swelled up in her eyes. ‘T-T-This is t-to much…’ It was embarrassing. But she felt… so excited!!! She didn’t even know she wanted to own the Tres Magia-like figurines but now she didn’t know if she could ever live without them in her collection! Who could claim they owned REAL magical girls?! She would be the most envied collector around!

 

Slapping her cheeks hard, however, Utena blushed as her eyes swirled from all her excitement. ‘F-F-Focus!’ She didn’t have long to enjoy this! Even if time flowed slower, she only had about a half hour to really play with her new *toys*. And she wouldn’t squander Korisu’s gift. Not today of all days. ‘S-She went through all this, just to give me a gift she knew I’d love…’ It was the nicest thing anyone had ever done for her before…

 

Wiping away her tears, Utena beamed before pulling on the ribbon that connected the box. Instantly, it fell open, leaving just the pillow with the three struggling girls on it. ‘S-S-So c-cute!!!’ They looked like miniature prizes you’d get out of gashapon vending machines! She had plenty on her desk. But these ones moved~ And could scream…

 

Grinning slowly as her fangs peaked out, Utena wasted no time as she lifted the three magical girls up before depositing them on her palm…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Fear gripped the Tres Magia. None of them knew what was happening right now. How had things ended up like this…?

 

That was a simple answer. They had walked into a trap. Wanting to smack herself for falling into Nero Alice's dollhouse yet again, Magenta continued to try and use her magic, but she couldn’t summon her spear! Apparently, none of them had any magic at the moment. But that was to be expected…

 

‘H-H-Her power lets her make us into whatever she wants us to be…’ It wasn’t a stretch she didn’t want them to be able to fight back. But she had left them like this for who knows how long. Was it still noon? All three of the teenagers had been having lunch when they felt the presence of Enormeeta emerging outside the school. When they arrived, they saw Nero Alice. She was waving at them before she turned a corner and walked away.

 

Chasing her without waiting to discuss what she was up to; Magenta took the lead running after her… only to smack into a wall that was through the door of the dollhouse that had apparently been waiting there for her. And worse, Azul and Sulfur ran in after her, falling for the exact same trap before the front door shut behind them… and they all blacked out.

 

‘P-P-Please… no more! I-I can’t wait for something to happen!!!’ Was this a new form of torment they all had to endure at the hands of their archrivals? Bound and gagged, left to rot in whatever hell this was… Maybe forever… That sent a chill down her spine. And it seemed the others were just as afraid. At least… she thought they were.

 

Unbeknownst to Magenta, Azul wasn’t struggling due to fear, but from excitement. Panting into her bonds, the blue-haired magical girl blushed furiously and wiggled around. This was an all-new punishment she hadn’t experienced! It was humiliating being restricted and tied up! But it was worse that she was bound with her friends! Each movement one of them did pulled on the tight ropes making her squeal louder into her ball-gag. ‘T-T-This s-sensation!’ It was hell! But she couldn’t stop writhing from it. She just prayed the others didn’t see her shameful display…

 

Sulfur, on the other hand, was simply fed up. Biting down hard on her ball gag as she tried to chew through it, the blonde-haired teen furiously flexed her arms, tuning out the other wails beside her as she tried to escape her bondage. ‘DAMN THAT ALICE!!! I’LL KILL HER THIS TIME!!!’ Usually, it was Magia Baiser who did this kind of thing to them, but now her subordinate was imitating her?! Did they all have to expect this from her too from now on?!

 

Different thoughts went through all three of their heads. But the sudden feeling of something grabbing them by their waists and lifting them airborne set them all off. Screaming into their gags, the magical girls thrashed harder, unsure of what the pressure was on their sides. It was like something was restricting them! But it stopped a moment later. And then, came light…

 

Having her gag removed, Magenta blinked away the dots in her eyes from being blind for hours, but when her vision came too, she almost wished she couldn’t see again. Going slack-jawed and trembling, the pink-haired magical girl soon screamed as she saw the enormous face of their arch-villain staring back at them. Magia Baiser was smiling. And she had that same lecherous look she always wore before she did something horrific to them!

 

Her comrades didn’t fare better as the giantess removed their blindfolds next, her fingernails deftly pinching them with ease, ever so carefully not to hurt them. While Azul and Sulfur tried to scream, neither could say anything alongside Magenta. The ball gags still restricting speech. But that didn’t seem to bother Baiser, her hot breath washing over all three of them as she panted loud and fast.

 

Wincing as her eyes watered, the pinkette blushed from the smell, unsure of how to feel. Her breath wasn’t bad. At least, not like she didn’t brush her teeth. But the smell of whatever she had eaten today lingered. It was like she had udon earlier and the brothy fragrance was still on the tip of her tongue. Not horrible… but overpowering and unexpected.

 

Going ridged as she was bathed in the giantess’ scent, Azul shuddered as she tried to clench her thighs shut. But Sulfur didn’t allow that as the blonde glared in disgust back at the demonic-looking giantess, her thrashing growing far more intense as she continuously tried to escape.

 

“Heh~ So cute~ I’ve always wanted living toys of my favorite magical girls~” Baiser boomed, her saliva pooling in her mouth as it dripped down her lower lips and past her chin. But she didn’t make any attempt to wipe it away and only admired the three bound teenagers in satisfaction.

 

“Mmm~ I’ve played with all of you hundreds… no, thousands of times before! Your figures are all so detailed you know~ Your creamy thighs. Your petite feet~ Some figures even let me take off your magical girl outfits! But even though they all look so real… They’re still nothing but plastic…” Baiser trailed off, before her mouth closed, as a vicious grin spread over her face. And then, she began to giggle. Loudly!

 

Wincing in pain from the sheer sound of the giantess, Baiser burst into hysterical laughter suddenly causing all three girls to freeze up in fear. None of them had ever seen her act like this before! She was always sick, twisted, and unhinged but this was a new level of insanity!

 

Calming down slowly as she tempered her giggling, the giantess smiled before looking upward. “T-Thank you Alice-Chan… This is the best thing anyone has ever given me. I promise to play with them as much as I can.” That confused the group of bound girls.

 

Following Baiser’s gaze, all three Magical girls soon paled, as they saw the colossal form of Nero Alice looking down at them as she wore a small smile. Is Baiser was a giantess… She had to be a titan! She was staring down at them all like they were in a box!!! But that was probably the case…

 

While all of them knew of Nero Alice's abilities, none of them knew just how far she could push them or what she could do. She changed her prisons every time, tormenting them in one new way or another. All were humiliating to the core, however. And this was going to be one for the record books…

 

But the true one they all had to fear, was Baiser. And her words a moment later affirmed this. “You know… I mentioned the outfits came off with some of my figures… I bet yours come off too, now that you’re all my new toys~” She giggled.

 

Looking back at the dark-haired giantess in unison, Magenta, Azul, and Sulfur soon began to scream, as the chuckling villainess, began to strip off all their garments, one by one…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

Giggling with her crooked smile never leaving her face, Utena smiled with glee as she finished peeling off Magenta’s last thigh-high boot and sock, leaving her completely bare. It had been tricky with the ropes, but she had managed. Pinching their clothes with her nails tore a lot of them. It was a shame. She would never damage her figurines back home. What kind of a collector would?!

 

But here… She was going to savor this… She didn’t know what she wanted to do yet. But she never truly did. Her body always just sort of did what it desired. And it had never led her astray. And at that moment, she knew she had to see her toys naked! And what a sight that was!

 

Magenta was crying as she tried to wiggle and cover up. But she couldn’t with her hands bound behind her with the others. Azul was wide-eyed and panting from the looks of it. Her heavy chest heaved as her large breasts bounced almost mesmerizingly. ‘Maybe it’s a secret technique~’ It certainly captivated her. But then there was Sulfur too. Her chest was as flat as a board. Korisu probably had a larger one and she was in grade school. But, despite her naked stature, the blonde magical girl looked the most defiant. Always the shield of the group ready to defend them. She would be fun to play with! But then… all of them would be…

 

Reaching down again, knowing she wanted to hear her toys speaking, Utena removed the ball gags finally allowing their cacophony of voices to escape. As expected, they all started to scream different things. Magenta begged to know what she was going to do with them. Azul claimed she would not be beaten by her. And Sulfur threatening her life rather vocally. ‘She could give Kiwi a run for her money…’ Half of her insults were never ones she had heard before. She certainly didn’t show this side on TV.

 

Raising her finger up, all three girls quieted as evident fear filled their faces. And then, Utena stabbed downward. Piercing the robes where it met between their hands, all their hemp bondage was released, and they were quick to act! Growing wide-eyed as they scampered away faster than she expected, Utena balked.

 

‘S-So fast! But they're so small!’ She hadn’t expected them to recover from their shock as quickly. But… That only made them cooler! “Get back here~ I’m not through with you!” Baiser laughed. But then… something very odd happened. They all obeyed…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

Ready to leap off the giantess’ hand, Magenta hunched her legs in preparation, before her body suddenly froze. ‘W-W-WHAT?!’ Unable to move, she began to slowly straighten up, almost robotically, before she spun around, and started walking back towards the center of Baiser's hand?!

 

Looking on in horror, Azul and Sulfur were doing the same. The former was straining her neck in frustration as she tried to fight it. While the latter was cursing as her legs marched her. But, in the end, all three suddenly stood before an equally confused Baiser as she just stared down at them in evident shock and confusion.

 

“U-Umm… I-I thought I was going to have to chase you… But I didn’t think you’d come back… Heh… weird…” She mumbled before her head shot back up. “A-Alice-Chan… Is this your doing?” Straining painfully as she almost popped a vein out from her neck trying to resist the odd compulsion to remain still where she was, Magenta could just barely see in her peripherals that the gigantic, little girl nodded back to her ally.

 

‘Oh no…’ This had to be a condition! Nero Alice put something on them, making them act a certain way! But to what extent? She didn’t know what the large girl had done but she presumably shrunk them. And now they seemed to suddenly obey Baiser’s command?! It was as if they were…

 

Coming to the realization right around the time their captor had, the dark-haired giantess let out a snort, before giggling loudly, her eyes widening as she began to pant. “Toys~ Toys listen to their owners… They’re meant to be played with, and don’t have a choice in the matter… She made you toys~” That was all the affirmation the three magical girls needed, to know this was going to be going to be a particularly bad encounter with their arch enemies…

 

Hearing her giggling once more, all three Tres Magia tried to struggle again, but it seemed pointless. And they now knew why. She told them to get back there. And they were. Stationery, and awaiting orders. And those came quickly, once Baiser had calmed herself down.

 

Grinning broadly, the cruel giantess moved her free hand down causing all three of them to stiffen in evident fear. None of them knew what she would do to them. But it would probably be painful. And it seemed Azul was chosen!

 

Twisting the panicking blunette around until she was facing Sulfur, the demonic girl grinned wider as she placed them close to one another, occasionally adjusting them as one would do with a figure they were displaying. She was taking evident joy in the simple action, as saliva began to drip down her lip again as she drooled excitedly.

 

“Azul~ Why don’t you make out with Sulfur? And how about you play with Azul’s huge breasts? You’re always making fun of Leopard for having them. Well, now you can have some too~” She cackled. And as expected, the two magical girls did just that.

 

Watching as both Azul and Sulfur fought furiously against their own bodies betraying them, they ultimately failed as the blunette smashed her lips into the blonde and began to moan and make out with her sloppily. Sulfur did the same, but her hands clenched down painfully hard on her well-endowed partner's chest before she groped and fondled her.

 

Watching the erotic display, Magenta blushed brightly, but her fate seemed far worse than her friends’. Lifting the small girl up, Utena licked her lips before rubbing the pinkette between her fingers as she felt her warm and supple skin. ‘A figure would never feel like this…’ She was so soft and tender! It felt odd to hold a person in her hand like this. But it was hotter than she imagined! But she was leaving one toy out… She couldn’t be so mean as to do that!

 

“Watch the show with me, won’t you Magenta~? I’ll even make it worth your while!” Wondering what she meant, the naked teen could only watch as her eyes widened in horror a moment later, as she saw herself being raised up, and brought toward the giantess’ colossal maw.

 

Staring in horror as saliva dripped down in strings, Magenta wanted to scream, but the only thing her body did was look back down, as she watched Azul and Sulfur going at it with one another, both still just as trapped as she was. Only her prison was inside of Baiser’s mouth…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

Pressing her lips down around Magenta’s neck, but being careful not to bite her, Utena shuddered in pleasure as her tongue lashed the tiny girl's body as she tasted her. ‘S-Salty~ Mmm…’ She was sweaty from wearing that skintight suit all day. And the struggle from being bound probably made her work up an even greater one! It was a wonderful flavor~

 

But something was missing. All three of her toys didn’t make much noise besides the occasional whine. Realizing her mistake, Utena wanted to smack her forehead. Her *toys* listened to every order robotically and awaited new ones obediently. They hadn’t been told to make any noise. What a lame feature. Perhaps Alice could tweak them next time…

 

‘N-N-Next time?! A-Am I already expecting her to do this for me again!?’ Did she want that? Would Alice be willing to? Shifting her eyes up, the teenager blushed as she saw a colossal Korisu staring down at her as her fingers peeked over the rim of the room they were in. She was enjoying the show. But that was nothing new.

 

As much as she tried to hide her licentious activities from the grade-schooler, she seemed to be just as twisted as the rest of them in her own way. And she clearly liked what she saw as her cheeks blushed from the scene displayed before her.

 

‘I-I guess I don’t need to hold back…’ She was worried about going too far in front of Alice. But it seemed that wasn’t an issue. Not if she wanted to see it. How embarrassing… But it was her birthday. She could ask for forgiveness later if she overstepped her boundaries. But she just couldn’t help herself! Not when she had such a wonderful gift as this presented to her!

 

Biting down gently so she could speak, Utena issued her next order. “Go ahead~ Let me know how much you like this~ Don’t be shy! Speak up and scream for me!” Magenta quickly complied. Wailing in her mouth, the pinkette cried as she felt her body licked all over by the slimy organ coating her liberally.

 

Azul and Sulfur weren’t as vocal. But that might have been because their former's tongue was deep in the latter’s mouth as they continued to furiously make out with one another. But Sulfur certainly gave it her best effort, screaming in frustration, with murderous eyes directed Baiser’s way. ‘Yeah… she’s never going to forgive me for this…’ But that only meant she could go even further! She couldn’t die twice after all…

 

Basking in the wails from Magenta, Utena quivered as she sneaked her now free hand down into her panties before gently petting her pussy. Unsurprisingly, she was utterly soaked. Pulling her digits out from her tight pants, a long strand of her glistening juices clung to them before she brought her fingers over toward Azul and Sulfur. And then she pushed them down in front of them!

 

Giggling as she sucked on the still crying Magenta, Utena shuddered as she felt Azul licking her fingers as she robotically tried to keep kissing her partner. Sulfur, now with her mouth freed up, continued to scream and rage at her. But she was clearly bothered as her body hugged the giantess’ sticky fingers, in a desperate attempt to get back to Azul to continue groping her chest. It was kind of funny. But also, very hot.

 

Watching as her thick juices smeared over the two magical girls marking them with her excitement, Utena cried suddenly before falling on her ass, having been squatting the entire time before. Spitting Magenta out as she did, the larger girl gasped loudly as she felt a sudden orgasm hit her. It had snuck up on her… And all it took was a single finger in her panties… and the erotic show her new toys were putting on for her.

 

Sighing in embarrassment, the teenager would have been mortified under normal circumstances. But she felt annoyed. She wanted to draw that out longer! But… Maybe it came at a good time. She only had a short while after all. Looking up at Alice’s curious face, the child still watched her eagerly, making the teenager a bit self-conscious again about what she was doing in front of her.

 

“U-Umm… h-how much time d-do I have left Alice-Chan?” Blinking, having almost been in a world of her own apparently, the colossal blonde lifted her pocket watch so the smaller girl could see. But, what Utena saw was almost just as shocking as it had been when she saw the Tres Magia for the first time. The time read five twenty-six! ‘T-T-TWO M-MINUTES?!’ HOW HAD ALL THAT ONLY BEEN TWO MINUTES?

 

She felt like she had been doing this for at least ten! But that only made her grin now. She really did have a lot of time to play it seemed. Alice really had thought of everything, to give her such a wonderful gift. And she was going to make the most of it, now that she knew exactly what she could do with her new playthings~

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

Watching in silence from behind the box that had once contained them, Magenta sobbed as she saw Azul and Sulfur drop to the floor as Baiser stood up. Slowly, giggling perversely the entire time… she began to strip. And the pinkette knew this was her only chance!

 

Running across the floor, panting and short on breath as her juices trickled down her leg, the teenager cried as she felt the fatigue of having just orgasmed sapping her. The insane girl had been drilling her tongue between her legs the entire time! I-It wasn't her fault! It felt disgusting! But… she came. She couldn’t help it! The pleasure was invasive… It always was with Baiser.

 

But she bit down on her embarrassment, as she slid next to her friends who lay on the ground, continuing to kiss and grope each other. Neither seemed to notice they had been dropped. Or if they had, they didn’t show it as they continued to follow those horrible commands they had been placed under.

 

Forcefully separating her two friends with her body, Magenta sobbed as she saw them still trying to go at each other. But at least they could speak now. “W-W-We… W-We n-need to get out of here…” Azul panted hard; her fatigue evident from almost suffocating from making out. Sulfur didn’t look much better as she glared violently. If she could have turned her head, they all knew where it would have been directed at. “Wipe this disgusting gunk off of me already!!!”

 

Blushing, Magenta complied, trying her best to get Baiser’s love juices off her friend’s face. But in the end, all she did was smear them around even more! Which pissed the blonde off to new levels. But, before they could all continue to bicker, or try to find a way to escape, a loud thumb landed beside them, followed quickly by another…

 

Growing petrified as fear overtook her, Magenta looked up tearfully before she began to cry once more. Azul, and Sulfur, didn’t fare much better as they grimaced in fear. Standing up, just as naked now as they were, was Baiser. A finger was already pressed into her pussy, and it started to drip down on top of them. On her face, she wore a look of utter delight.

 

“Heheh~ Y-You all look so eager~ I guess you felt jealous Magenta? Don’t worry… You’ll all get to play together. I wouldn’t separate my toys for long.” And with that, she reached down. Too afraid to move, the only one capable of escape, failed miserably. And they were all picked back up…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

Setting a jar down she had found in the bedroom, Utena grinned as she dropped all three of the Tres Magia in it before getting down on her knees and situating herself over it. Naked, shivering, and ultimately terrified, all three of them seemed to now be grasping the gravity of their situation after her little *test* of sorts. She hadn’t meant for it to go on as long as it had. But it was fine.

 

Alice-Chan had been so nice as to set many objects down in the room. ‘I don’t know what she was expecting me to do with half of them, but this is fun!’ Her mind was going wild with ideas! One of which was this one now. Giving her pussy a flick, her juices dripped down into the jar causing all three girls who had been freed from their commands to scamper away from it as if it were hazardous.

 

And that only made her giggle harder. ‘If they don’t like that… I can’t wait for this~’ Lowering herself atop the jar until just her crotch rested on top of it, Utena moaned softly before gyrating her hips. Clinging to the walls, Magenta, Azul, and Sulfur all watched, unsure of what she was doing, but then… liquid began to stream in…

 

Crying out in relief, the horny girl moaned in bliss as she heard shrill screams beneath her as she began to pee. ‘I-I never thought I could do this in front of others… But this situation was filling her mind with all new forms of torture she could inflict on her playthings~ The looks on their faces were getting closer to what she wanted.

 

‘By the time I’m finished… I want them sobbing and begging for me to stop!’ Grinning from ear to ear sadistically, Utena finished relieving her bladder before moving her hips off the jar and peering in. Immediately she cried out as a stab of pleasure shot through her, and her hand went down to her crotch as she dug her fingers into her quim.

 

Spinning in the current, all three magical girls were caught up in a violent whirlpool as they were spun around in a circle. Every time they hit the glass, they found no purchase and went back under the stream. It only lasted another ten seconds. But it was pure and unadulterated, ecstasy!!!

 

Biting her bottom lip as she continued fingering herself, Utena panted as she watched the pool of urine steady before the Tres Magia began to surface. Sulfur was first to recover, followed by Magenta. But, Azur hadn’t. Tilting her head confused, the teenager watched before seeing Sulfur dive back down into her piss before coming up a moment later with a coughing Azur draped over her shoulder. They were treading water…

 

“Pa-the-tic~ You can’t even reach the bottom of the jar, can you?” She asked, her excitement growing as she watched the girls bobbing in her waste. Moving her hand down to the glass, Utena giggled as she moved it to its side, before letting it drop back on its base. The motion caused a wave to slap the three magical girls and spin them some more.

 

‘S-S-Should I shake them?!’ Shuddering as she almost came from the thought, Utena reigned in her sadistic fantasy before breathing deeply, her sweaty chest heaving as she tried to calm herself back down. If she came after every interaction, she would waste her play time… But it was just so hard!!! Everything she did turned her on…

 

‘No… I want to have fun!’ She had a game in mind when she placed them in there. And the punishment they would receive after would be far more fun if they failed. No matter who won, she would enjoy this. Sitting down on her butt, Utena tilted the glass again as she pressed her pussy into the glass, letting it puff out around the opening before she let go once it stuck to her crotch on its own. The jar was sealed... with 3 little toys trapped within.

 

“Time to play a game!” She giggled, her excitement marring her speech. Seeing the fear on the three waterlogged girls' faces, Utena moaned as her pussy twitched within the tilted glass. “The rules are simple~ Try to get to safety before the times up! Crawl to it~ Beg to enter it! And if you can manage it, climb inside my pussy to save yourselves~ But if you fail… You’ll all have to be punished~” She cackled.

 

The looks on their faces said it all. Terror, Disgust… A blush? M-Maybe embarrassment… Regardless, she saw them all try to back away from her pussy. But they were toys. “This game is mandatory~ And you will all participate! Now ready? Set? GO!” She laughed.

 

And they obeyed without question…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

“NOOOOOOO!!! I DON’T WANT TO GO IN THERE!!!” Magenta cried, her tears having not all been used up yet at that point. But she still began to climb. Azur and Sulphur did the same. But it seemed this game was more thought out than any of them had realized. It wasn’t going to be easy to accomplish what Baiser demanded of them.

 

As they stepped out of the now-cooling pool of pee, their feet touched the surface of the glass, only to slip in, causing them to stumble and fall back into the foul lake behind them.

Coming up sputtering, Sulfur began to curse as she spat out more of the salty piss, she had inhaled upon getting dunked again.

 

“I’LL FUCKING KILL HER!!! DAMN, IT!!! YOU BITCH!!!” Screeching at the top of her lungs, the violent blonde could only do this as she started climbing once again… only to slide right back down. Trembling as she gave in to Baiser's demands, Azur actively tried to fulfill the task as her teammates cried and screamed behind her. But this was motivated by fear…

 

“B-Both of you, knock it off! This is a game! I-If we don’t do as she says…” Azur paused before looking up through their glass prison. Holding both her hands up and lowering her fingers slowly with a demented grin, Baiser patriotically giggled as she saw the conflicted looks on all their faces. “I-If we fail… S-She said we’d be punished… And if this is the game, the punishment will be much worse!” Azur cried in true terror, causing her voice to crack before she began climbing again with some success.

 

Grinding her teeth angrily, Sulfur began doing as her comrade had and started taking it slower up the slippery glass, trying to match her pace. Magenta wasn’t doing so well though. Continuing to sob, the teenager shook her head as her fingers dug into the glass, slipping off after every attempt. More than once she was dunked back into the pool of pee, only to come up waiting, her long hair clinging to her body, now tinted a fouler shade.

 

“P-P-Please… p-please, let us go… p-please…” She begged. She wanted this to end… However, when she looked up at Baiser… dread was all the pinkette felt. Quivering as she stared directly at her, the larger sadist cupped her breasts as she fondled herself. What was worse… It seemed Magenta realized far too late… that she was actively sabotaging her friends… And when they inevitably lost… it would be all her fault…

 

Screaming as they started sliding back down steadily, Azur cried out in fear while Sulfur cried in rage. It seemed their actions, were turning the cruel girl on… her slick juices dribbling down on the glass walls and onto them… This game had gone from challenging, to impossible, just like that…

 

But that didn’t stop them! Crying in unison, both Azur and Sulfur scampered up, doing whatever they could to make some traction where there was none. And it seemed, despite the added difficulty she caused… they were progressing. Watching in awe, Magenta sniffled before wiping down her eyes. ‘I-I-I got to get it together! T-They need me!’

 

Biting her bottom lip, the pinkette shook her hands dry, before pressing them onto the glass and attempting to pull herself out of the cold pee once more. Thankfully, this time, she began to stick. ‘I-I can do this. I HAVE TO DO THIS!!!’ She couldn’t let her friends down!

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Pinching her nipples as she panted, Utena whimpered as she saw the inch-tall girls making steady progress. ‘One minute left…’ She should have probably had Alice count for her. But a little extra time was fine. She already knew the outcome of this game, even if they didn’t. But it wasn’t about seeing if they could do it… It was about watching them struggle miserably before despair overtook them once they realized the mistake they had made. Or at least the one she knew, and they hadn’t figured out.

 

‘I-I’m so mean…’ There was no winning this game. And it seemed they were beginning to figure it out. Despite getting to the top after her excited juices began to leak on them, they had made it. Or at least 2 out of 3 had. But they were resourceful. Watching curiously as Azur lowered Sulfur, the blonde reached for her friend as Magenta tried to grab her hand.

 

Panting quicker, the sadist prayed she slipped and fell. Let her have to start over! Let her scream and show more of her misery causing her friends to get soaked again and drown with her! Whimpering as she started turning herself on, Ureta shook her head as she watched Azur looking back at her horrified. It seemed she understood that they were about to fail~ Or at least Magenta was. It looked like she lost her last chance of winning their *game* as her grip failed her, and she was unable to reach her friend before dunking back down in the cooling pool of pee beneath her.

 

She wouldn’t hold them all accountable as a team. That would be expected. So, if one of them failed, they all failed. That would be too boring. But despite her expecting them to think that the unthinkable happened, they still didn't give up. Not even the one who had just presumably doomed them. Surfacing back up, Magenta pointed up at her pussy, before shaking her head. Sulfur screamed… But Azur went towards it, pulling the blonde back up even as she apparently protested.

 

Wondering what was happening, Ureta soon grinned before giggling in amusement. ‘You sacrificed yourself so they could save themselves?’ That was a magical girl! She did what any real magical girl would do! Fantastic! And so exciting~ But… it was all for naught… And they were realizing that now.

 

Whimpering as she felt her pussy being touched by Azur, the tiny girl frantically pushed and pulled… But she couldn’t get it open. Seeing a dawning realization register on Sulfur's face a moment later, the tiny blonde started to shriek so loud the glass began to vibrate. And that only made the sadistic teenager laugh.

 

Lifting her hand and grinning from ear to ear, Ureta began to count down with her fingers as she saw the utter pain in all three of the Tres Magia’s eyes, as she counted down to zero. Upon doing so, she pulled her pussy out of the glass with a pop as the suction released it. ‘Hard to pry open my lips if it’s sealed shut~’ And then, she let go of the glass, letting it slam back down causing Azur and Sulfur to plunge back into the cold pee, and shove them all under again...

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

Swimming in place as she waded in the cold urine pickling her body, Magenta sniffled as she shivered in fear. ‘W-W-We f-failed…’ She didn’t believe… they would fail. ‘A-And even after… *sniff* after I tried to sacrifice myself…’ It was cruel… So very cruel. Now all her friends and she would get punished… But they had been so close!

 

Surfacing together, both Azur and Sulfur coughed and spit up the foul water. But they didn’t scream or cry. They looked too worn out. The climb must have drained them heavily. And it was all for naught. Looking up at Baiser, the giantess smiled licentiously as she fingered herself while watching them. It was all for her cruel pleasure… ‘A-Are we ever going to escape…?’ This felt like it would never end…

 

But… the activity in the jar certainly was coming to an end. Baiser made a point of it, by tipping the glass over, sending them all crashing out in a wave of her own piss. Taken with the current, Magenta slammed onto the floor coughing as she laid on her back utterly exhausted. She had no rest since being placed in the jar… And she hadn’t even been able to stand on the wall long before tumbling back into the murky waters and needing to swim again.

 

Tilting her head to the side, her eyes landed on Azur as she curled up in a feeble position shivering. She looked terrified. And Sulfur wasn’t screaming anymore. She was just slamming her fist into the wet floor angrily. It seemed they were both exhausted too. And there was just no energy left to fight anymore. But it didn’t matter…

 

Baiser had complete control over them. And she exerted it, even now. Smirking down at them as she sat in front of them naked, and still fingering herself, the sadistic girl pulled her finger out from her pussy before giving it a long lick of satisfaction.

 

“I guess you all lose~ Time for your punishment! Come to me now toys~” Against their fatigue… and despite their protests… none could disobey. Standing on screaming legs, Magenta began to walk, as did Azur and Sulfur, their heads bobbing up and down in exhaustion. They were all on fumes. And knowing their tormentor, she would make them work to the bone, all to watch them suffer so she could get off again…

 

Coming to a stop in front of the giantess before all three girls literally fell to the ground, too weak to even hold themselves up, their eyes met with Baiser’s as she pouted. “I didn’t say you could rest. Stand up… Aaaand~ Do some jumping jacks!” Screaming angrily, Sulfur got up first before she began jumping, her hands clapping above her head as she furiously panted, her glare leveled with Baiser with a hatred so pure.

 

“I-I-I’ll… K-Kill you! D-Damn it… s-stop… I-It hurts…” She whimpered finally, tears slowly leaking from her eyes. Wailing, all three girls looked up in shock as the dark-haired sadist cried loudly, her fingers driving deeper into per pussy as she gasped for breath. “Y-Yes!! Plead! K-Keep begging like that and show me your despair! I-I’m so close~” She moaned out. And that seemed to snap Sulfur back to her normal self as she began screaming profanity again.

 

Coming to her feet next, Azur began to exercise alongside her friend, but she bit her bottom lip hard to stifle any noises she might make. She didn’t want to give her the satisfaction either! Taking a cue from her friends, Magenta cried as she stood up before shaking her head and jumping. “W-We won’t… we won’t g-give in! Y-You won’t b-break us!!!”

 

Pausing mid-thrust, Baiser blinked before directing her eyes towards Magenta, as she stared at her dumbfounded. “B-Break you…? W-Why… Why?” That earned her a glare from all three girls. “WE’LL NEVER GIVE UP!!! YOU CAN TORTURE US ALL YOU WANT BUT WE WON’T BREAK!!!” Magenta screamed; her body close to falling down again from being pushed past the point of what humans could take.

 

Seeing her friends nodding along, the pinkette saw a puzzled look on the dark-haired girl's face… before her lips curled up, and she started to giggle. So unsettled were they, that all three girls fell over, missing their steps from their jumping. And then Baiser laughed.

 

Tilting her head back cackling, the deranged sadist panted softly once calming down before leveling her smile back on all of them. “Why would you give up? W-What fun is a game if you let me win? I don’t want to play with broken magical girls! KEEP SCREAMING!! KEEP SHOWING ME YOUR MISERY!! If you break… then what fun would you be to me?” She quieted a genuine look of disgust on her face now.

 

Shivering fearfully, Magenta lay petrified as she saw such a look of contempt on Baiser's face now. But it changed a moment later back into pleasure. “I don’t want you ever to give in, and give up to anyone… Then I wouldn’t be able to play with you anymore… I don’t want broken toys… Now, let's get back to your punishment… You lost the game…” She almost whispered.

 

Watching stunned and timorous, Magenta, Azur, and Sulfur looked on, before their stomachs dropped upon seeing their tormenter reach down and place her hands on her butt cheeks. And then, she pulled them apart, to reveal her small, puckered anus, winking back at them…

 

As their eyes shifted from it to the giantess’s… she only grinned broader…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

Almost cumming for what had to be the third or fourth time, Ureta whimpered excitedly as she saw the horror written on all three of the smaller girls' faces. This… This was despair… This was true, anguish. And she couldn’t blame them. It had almost been too cruel to consider. Almost~

 

Looking up slowly, the smaller girl saw Alice staring down at her. Her face was partially hidden past the wall, but she was fixated on her intently as her red face masked most of her pale flesh. She hadn’t intervened at all. And hadn’t said a thing. But that last thing was normal for her. ‘I-I-I really am giving her a show…’ How about she give her one last thing to watch…

 

‘A-A-Am I really going to do this…?’ She didn’t know it was a fantasy until she had them there in front of her. She knew she wanted to get into their asses… She had used many tentacles before to crawl into them even! But… Now they were going up hers… And this was a far worse fate. And that was enough to convince her it seemed…

 

“Azur… You got the closest to winning… Crawl into my ass… and start digging deeper into it. If you meet resistance… Keep digging!” Ureta panted out softly. Immediately as predicted… she stood up and began to walk towards the larger girl's anus. Crying with a horrible expression, she said nothing, but it was clear she was too shocked to speak. She could only shake her head… as she marched forward exhaustedly.

 

“Sulfur~ You got close but didn’t reach my pussy… You failed… So, crawl into my ass, and start eating my shit~ If you’re full, keep eating!” Ureta laughed. She was hoping for a particularly cruel task as this would cause despair to form on the blonde's face. Something to really get her off! But the smaller girl just clenched her eyes and began to march as she gritted her teeth. It seemed… they were trying to deny her pleasure. Unfortunately for them… Magenta was still here.

 

“Magenta…” Seeing the pinkette sobbing horribly as she watched her friends marching toward the massive asshole in front of them, Ureta grinned before moving a finger down and petting her cheek lovingly. She didn’t even resist. She was just so lost in misery. And that was the absolute best expression of all~

 

“I want you to crawl in my asshole and lick me from the inside~ Consider that your prize, for being a true magical girl in our game~ You won.” Picking her words carefully, it was clear that her statement hurt the sobbing girl harder than anything else she could have said. She was seeing her friends sentenced to something much worse after she had tried to save them…

 

‘T-T-That face!!!’ Moaning loudly, the panting giantess moved her finger down to her pussy before wiping some of her juices onto her fingers before poking her asshole and massaging it. “Better to give you all a hand in your new mining jobs~ You can be the Tres Magia of my colon~”

 

Hearing sobs, angry cries, and wails, Ureta wondered if this was the final straw. Had she pushed them too far? She could only wonder, once she finished playing around. But she was just going to enjoy it instead. Moaning as Azur made contact, the raven-haired teen shoved her finger into her, forcing her inside. She didn’t want to wait anymore!

 

Sulfur, despite trying her hardest to not crawl in, began to do the same, before Ureta shoved her in as well. And lastly, there was Magenta. Picking her up instead, the sadistic teen smiled before leaning forward and planting a kiss on her face and chest. “Just like that~ Give me lots of kisses~” And with that, she placed her down, before letting her crawl in on her own. It was hard… but Magenta did it… kissing her every few seconds as she cried going in.

 

Falling onto her back and moaning, Ureta writhed in bliss as she felt her insides beginning to be explored. She could only imagine the faces of all three magical girls~ And it was enough, to make her horny once more, as her fingers found their way to her pussy yet again…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Hearing the dull moans as the warm, pulsating walls around her squeezed her body tightly, Magenta whimpered as she kissed Baiser's sphincter, over and over. The taste was foul But, she wouldn’t complain! Not when her friends were suffering so much worse than her!

 

Hearing cries behind her, the pinkette grimaced. Now out of sight… Sulfur sobbed as she audibly began to chew on something. But it didn’t take a genius to know what it was. Each audible gulp made her scream. But in frustration and disgust. Azur was nowhere to be seen. She must be digging… Working her way deeper into their nemeses' ass… She could only pray she didn’t get lost or trapped…

 

Kissing Baiser again, Magenta could almost swear, she knew when she was kissing her. Either that… or she just got pleasure from squeezing them all. Each twist of her ass caused the breath to leave the exhausted girl's lungs… only to be replaced by the pungent, shit-stained air around her. She couldn’t breathe through her nose. It was far too vile. One inhalation and she almost puked. And unfortunately, the only thing in her stomach was some pee she had swallowed during their last *game*.

 

Nero Alice had caught them before they even got to eat lunch today! But… that was the least of her problems now. She just wanted this to end. She didn’t care what she had to say. She just wanted it to end… so her friends could be freed.

 

And so, she kept kissing. Trying to please Baiser. It always did the trick in the past. Hopefully, it did the trick now. However, what Magenta wasn’t expecting was her entire world to shift around suddenly! Screaming as she was tossed backward, colliding into Sulfur, both magical girls tumbled deeper into Baiser's colon before eventually colliding into Azur!

 

As they smacked into a spongy wall of shit, all three of them groaned before trying to look around. Unfortunately, it was too dark. However… the walls around them soon gripped all three, forcing them into one another and restricting them entirely!

 

“W-W-What the hell is that bitch doing?!” Sulfur choked out, spitting as she tried to get the taste of crap out of her mouth. Panting loudly, Azur shook her head as she felt someone's head motorboating her breasts. “I-I-I don’t-eghhh! KNOW!!! P-Please, s-stop!!!” She was at her breaking point already!!! She got reprieve digging through shit, she had thought her torment was over! But now she was being smothered by her friends and forced to endure pleasure?! She couldn’t do this anymore!!!

 

Trying to get her face out from something soft and sticky, Magenta kicked her feet whining, but the walls silenced her as she was suffocated once more wherever she was. None of them knew what was going on, or why they had suddenly been flung like gravity had shifted. But… One thing was clear.

 

Baiser was screaming at the top of her lungs… and she was spasming up hard! Hard enough, that she might kill them if this didn’t end soon…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

“A-A-ALICE-C-CHAN?! W-W-WHAT ARE YOU D-DOING?!” Ureta cried as she was lifted upside down toward the towering child's face. Blushing hard, the younger blonde wore a tiny smile as she held onto the dark-haired sadist's waist with both petite hands. And then she brought her up, legs first towards her mouth.

 

“Eghhh?!” Crying in surprise as her friend stuck her bare feet into her mouth, Ureta’s eyes spun in disbelief… but she didn’t stop there. Her ankles went in. then her thighs. Then her waist. Thankfully, she stopped there. There was enough room for the smaller teenager to press her hands against the young girl's plush lips, but that didn’t give her any support whatsoever!

 

Wanting to ask again what she was doing, Ureta was quickly answered in the usual silence she was accustomed to from Alice… as she started to lick. Screaming and kicking her feet, the smaller girl was left utterly powerless as her friend began sucking on her like a pacifier!

 

Crying as pleasure coursed into her forcefully, Ureta’s eyes clenched shut as she was orally pleasured by the young girl. ‘W-W-WHATS G-GOTTEN I-I-INTO HER?!’ Was she getting excited this whole time watching and decided after it was too late that she wanted to play?! Was she mad at her for not letting her have fun with her toys?

 

She didn’t know the answer… But Alice didn’t let up. Licking her surprisingly nimbly, the child continued her licks as she sucked her in softly, before pressing her back out. And then repeating the motion. It was a very simple movement. But between the rocking and the oral worship, it was too much for Ureta. Especially so, because the three girls inside her ass, were all writhing around this whole time!

 

Finally having too much stimulation from all sources, the tiny girl screamed, as another powerful orgasm assaulted her. She had completely lost track of how many she had to have had. But… it was enough, to leave her limply hanging and panting in ecstasy as she tiredly dangled from the younger girl's mouth.

 

Seemingly sensing this, Alice took her out, before letting her sit on her hand and catch her breath. Taking a lot longer than she thought she would have to recover, Ureta looked back at her friend perplexed before flopping down onto her back too exhausted to care.

 

“I-I… W-Why did you…ughh…” She couldn’t speak… She was just too tired! But something was lifted in front of her face making her crane her neck up. And it was enough, to make Ureta break out into a cold sweat…

 

Holding her pocket watch up, Alice’s eyes bore into the smaller teenager as she pouted, clearly annoyed by something. Seeing the time, Ureta shook her head in disbelief. ‘F-F-Five… t-thirty-seven…’ That entire experience with Tres Magica lasted less than fifteen minutes?! Just what kind of time paradox did Alice have going on in this room?! She didn’t need to worry about not having enough time to have fun! She had to fear she could leave at all at this rate!

 

And that seemed to be the core of what upset the child. Pouting harder as she puffed out her cheeks, Alice shook her pocket watch making Ureta’s eyes widen. “W-W-Wait… A-Alice-Chan! I-I can’t… I-I’m too tired! Can we just call it for today? A-Alice-Chan? A-A-Alice…?”

 

Trailing off as she whimpered and sputtered, the annoyed look the child gave her, told Ureta all she needed to know. Her *present* wasn’t over until the time was up. Whether she wanted it or not. And it didn’t take long before the crying teen found her lower body placed back inside of the young blond's mouth as she tried to apparently satisfy her now that her *toys* were indisposed…

 

 

 

This was going to be, a very long birthday…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

Epilogue

 

Coming too slowly, Magenta opened her eyes before shooting up suddenly screaming. But there was nothing there… Well, that wasn’t quite true. “G-Good morning… You might want to wash up…” Sitting beside her and brushing her hair almost violently, was Sulfur.

 

There was a deep scowl on her normally cute face. But she didn’t say anything else as she tended to her bangs. That said… she was completely naked. Sitting beside her, were her school clothes, fully caked in what looked like-

 

Cupping her nose abruptly so as not to puke, Magenta turned her head away grossed out… before noticing the smell didn’t get any better. In fact, it somehow got worse! Looking down at herself, she suddenly screeched before crying as she tugged on her now utterly ruined outfit. Apparently at some point yesterday, they had been released from the dollhouse and changed back into their normal outfits. But… that meant they had still been in…

 

Growing a bright shade of red, Magenta furiously shook her head. “P-Please tell me none of this really happened!!!” But Sulfur's silence said it all. And Azur… Where was she? Looking around, the blonde paused her *cleaning* before pointing towards a large mound of something hidden behind the bushes, they were all hunkering down in.

 

“I could pull you out, but Azur’s a lost cause. She’ll just have to get herself out the same way she got into it. I’m not going diving though… I really need a bath…” Blinking at the explanation, Magenta stood up partially naked before walking over and peeking behind the bush. Instantly… she lost whatever nonexistent lunch she didn’t have. Before panic set in.

 

“Y-Y-You left her in there?!” Shrugging, Sulfur was about to say that their powers would protect her… but then Magenta took a dive… headfirst… into arguably the largest pile of shit the world may ever have seen…

 

Sighing, the haggard blonde began brushing the other side of her hair as she shook her head. “I’ll get you back Baiser… And when I do, I swear I’ll kill you!” This humiliation couldn’t stand… She went way too far this time! And she would bring her gauntlets out immediately the moment she saw her and beat her into paste!

 

But for now… They had to all get cleaned up. It was still a school day. And it seemed they had all been out all night after last night… activities… They would have to come up with an explanation of where they were. Regardless… This was a major pain in the ass…

 

 

And that thought, instantly set her off as she began to scream profanity once more…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

“Oh? I didn’t know Korisu had a friend over last night. You must have both been asleep after I got back late. I hope she didn’t force you to stay over or anything. It is a school night. Hmm? Are you alright sweetie? You look a bit… how do I put it…”

 

Craning her neck and seeing Korisu’s mother standing at her bedroom door, Ureta only heard half of what she had said as her eyes spun in exhaustion. Sitting up fully, her body ached with a pain she had never experienced before. She felt, completely drained… And dehydrated… And like she may die…

 

As the older woman left saying she had to go to work now, the zombielike teen nodded to no one before flopping back down in the child's bed. Shifting her sunken face toward Alice, the blonde slept peacefully, seemingly oblivious to everything that had just happened.

 

Reaching over despite her fatigue, Ereta gently patted the sleeping girl's hair before she smiled. ‘T-T-Thanks for the birthday gift…’ Even if she went extremely overboard… She couldn’t move much more than that. And… worst yet… She hadn’t been able to meet her mom last night for dinner. She was going to get punished for it, she just knew it.

 

Sighing, Ereta would have been more upset. But… she meant what she had said. Smiling crookedly, the teenager's mind went back to all the things she had gotten to do to the Tres Magia. Giggling, the raven-haired teen licked her lips as her mind went over just one question.

 

‘When can we do that again?’

 

However, a sleepy slap to her face made her go silent as Alice stretched out and buried her face into Ereta’s chest. Closing her eyes and thinking the child had the right idea, the older teen began to nod off. All the while hoping she wouldn’t get in too much trouble for skipping school today.

 

And even more than that… hoping Kiwi never learned, that her first time sleeping with someone else, was with a 9-year-old and not her…

 

She could survive her mother. She probably wouldn’t be able to survive her friend…

 

Chapter End Notes:



Make sure to leave a review and let me know if you liked it. :D

You're also more then welcome to tell me it was awful. I'm an equal opportunist when it comes to attention ;)