[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Dr. Rebecca Holiday developed a mobile cure prototype in hopes of adding it to the arsenal for Providence. After an incident involving a damaged energy pack and Rex and Van Kleiss fighting to grab her, she becomes an Evo with unique powers. Will she be able to cure herself before the urges of her new powers take over her?




Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Insertion, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 2853 Read: 1586
Published: February 23 2024 Updated: February 29 2024

1. Incident Report 1 by TheWanderer [Reviews - 0] (1428 words)

A spontaneously inspired story involving a very underused character in my opinion. Check out the artist who inspired this https://www.deviantart.com/svenyatta who also helped with the name of the story.

2. Incident Report 2 by TheWanderer [Reviews - 0] (1425 words)

Chapter 2 is already here! Wasn't that quick? Though I feel like I should've combined this chapter and the first chapter into one. It may make it too long in my opinion. Anyways hope you enjoy.