- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A lot of foot content and sometimes Boobs & Butts~

The holy trinity of hornyness!

It's my first Story, so if you have time to give me some Tips, i'd appreciate it.


The last thing I remember is looking at the car that took my life. 


After I finished studying and getting my degree in business, I felt real anticipation. I've always been shy, wasn't good with people. 

My life as a Student was lonely and- in all honesty pretty boring. I had no connection to any family members, no friends and no lover.

I felt like a misfit my whole life. 

I wasn't bad Looking, every morning when I woke up to get ready for a day of Studying, I looked at myself in the mirror. I had long blond hair, sparkling green eyes like a beautiful gem, had a good height for a woman at 1,68 meters, a fairly good looking face and a skinny body, nice skin too, well that's probably normal at the age of 25.

However, all of this didn't help me a bit, because of my lack of social skills. 

Due to the fact of my personality, I was what most people would call a shut-in. Apart from my lectures, I always stayed at home. But after I finished my degree, I felt joyful and full of anticipation. Why? Well I got an Interview for my dream Job. The moment I got the verification for my Interview, I felt like a New chapter of my life was about to begin… If I had known what was about to happen on that faithful day.


As I was brushing up in the Morning for my upcoming Interview that day, I did my best to Look as good as I can, neatly clothed in a black business blouse, that screamed Professionalism, while even showing a bit of my cleavage, a knee length Black skirt and some pantyhose underneath with a nice pair of red Highheels. After I confirmed my looks, I went outside of my apartment and on my way to the Company of my dreams, my future, where I hoped for a fresh start of my life. 

I got into my car (although a bit old, it still did its job) and drove off to the adventure of the beginning of a new chapter in my life. 

As I was driving, I dreamed about all the possibilities, that this new Job could hold for me, a New Environment, Meeting New people, which I feared, although still hoping to overcome my social Barriers, and especially gaining friends, and maybe even a girlfriend~


However fate held something different in hand for me. 

As I was day dreaming about all the Chances  

That were open to me now, I haven't looked at the street for a mere second, that however led to my end. As I focused again, I already saw the other car in the opposite direction, crashing into me. In a split second I saw all hopes and dreams of mine vanish. 

Time felt like going in slow motion, I saw my whole life, from birth all the way to this moment. The emotion that filled me the most was regret. 

All opportunities lost, and above all of that, I never got to indulge in my deepest and darkest desire~


Since the time I discovered my sexuality, that being a lesbian, I also discovered my fetishes through porn and Storys. To make it short- 

I loved the thought of being humiliated, and that through feet. The moment I saw my first pair of feet, of the girl I secretly crushed on during my school years, I felt it immediately.

A tingling down at my sexual part, I got wet in an instant. The beautiful shape of her feet, delicate looking Red nail polish and the most probably ripe smell after PE. I imagined kissing them, smelling and lapping my tongue on her toes, freeing her of all that delicious sweat. I even dreamed of being under her, and I mean it. I thought about being Tiny in her shoe, trampled and powerless. After Minutes of pure bliss, deep in thought as I snapped back to reality as the next lesson began. 


As I thought about this core memory, shortly looking around in the car that I was in, being crushed against the other vehicle, my regret turned to sadness. Knowing, I’ll never got to explore my fetishes in real life and dying all alone, without anyone to miss me. 

 

And then it came- the moment of death. 

I didn't realize a thing, nothingness engulfed me. A Void of Nothing. 

My End. 


Or so I thought.

I was somehow still conscious, in the nothingness I was, a light started to glow. 

“Is this the afterlife?” I asked myself.

As the light began to glow stronger and stronger, something appeared. It looked Human… But huge.

I saw a giant woman like being, engulfed by light and so beautiful no words could grasp it.

White/blonde hair, huge blue eyes, looking like they were carved out of the purest ice on earth, stunning facial features clothed in a white dress and right in front of me, her Feet.

Plump toes filled my view, those toes having a white polish. 

I blushed looking at them, albeit a bit scared. 

As I looked up again, I saw her staring at my tiny form in comparison to her. 

A sultry Voice emitted from her beautiful mouth, parting her plump lips.

“Hello there little one”~

I couldn’t believe what was going on, still in shock of my death and now this surrealistic experience. I stayed silent. 

“No need to be scared my little cutie, I won’t hurt you”

Somehow her voice calmed me down, now as I saw her smiling at me, I mustered all my courage and began to talk.

“H-h-hello”

“Who-o are you, what is this, where am … I, I thought I died”

As her lips parted again, I was again greeted with her angelic voice. 

“Well, who I am you ask? I am a Goddess, what this is? It is your lucky day my little one. This is the afterlife. And your Chance to fulfill your dreams~” 

I was confused at her words, lucky day? But I died. Everything is gone…

Again I stayed silent. 

“Like I said, I am a Goddess and here to make your dream come true. I saw your whole life. Lonely, shy, unfulfilled desires, early death and your regret, I took pity with you my little one~ So I decided to give you a second Chance” 

Once again I struggled to understand her, mostly of the shock because Everything felt so unreal. 

As I heard her say *Second Chance* My eyes widened.

I once read a fantasy novel where the hero gets reincarnated, I couldn't imagine being in a similar scenario.

“By second, what exactly do you mean?” - I stammered.

“Well, what could it mean, hehe~” The goddess giggled.

"I will reincarnate you my tiny cutie” 

By now I really felt like I'm trapped in a dream, 

But it was somehow all real. I was standing in front of a giant goddess, right before her gorgeous feet… 

As I thought about all of what's happening, I started to stare at her feet and imagined all the things I would like to do with them.

As I got out of my trance I saw her watching me with a smirk on her face.

“I guess you like what you see, huh?” 

“However, that's for later~”

Later? I was flustered by her statement not knowing how to react, I started to blush and look down.

“Anyways little one, before I'll explain how Things will Proceed, anything you want to say or ask?”

I had so many questions in my mind but decided to keep those questions to myself, but I felt a bit off with her calling me “little one” all the time, well even though I am tiny compared to her.

“Coul-l-d you maybe stop calling me little one?” I said quietly.

She giggled and calmly said “Sure”, she summoned a huge book to her hands.

“I see, so Lana is your name, fitting for a cute little one~” she smirks.

Huh, so she just keeps teasing me, not what I expected of a Goddess, well not to say that I don't enjoy it I thought.

“Alright, like I said before, I'll tell you what is going to happen from now on.” 

“You're going to be reincarnated, although not on earth since you already died there. You will go to another World that I the Goddess Elania rule” 

I was impressed with her sudden professionalism, so I kept listening closely.

“The World where you will be in the near future is a World that you people from earth would call a fantasy world, a place full of magic, mysteries and wonders. My Favorite world to be honest” 

I chuckled how casually the goddess said that.

“I will reincarnate you with special conditions, I will give some choice too, for example what kind of race you want to be, hehe~” 

“The preparations for your reincarnation will take some time, so let's get somewhere more comfortable, little one, sorry~ Lana” she chuckled. 

The Goddess snapped her fingers and in the blink of an eye, the goddess and I were inside a huge room, well at least for me.

It looked cozy, pink and white furniture, roses in amazing vases and a huge Desk with lots of books and papers on it. 

But most importantly, underneath the Desk, I could see a pair of well worn, brown sandals.

The whole time the goddess was barefoot, it seems like she does wear shoes though. 

For a moment I thought about lying in her sandals, licking the dark imprint out of them~ 

Well just a dream I thought.

I snapped back out of my thoughts as the goddess began to talk.

“Alright Lana, lets go to my desk to finish the Preparations” 

For me, the desk was far away, it would have taken a bit to get there at my size, I could just estimate, but I think I am about 5 Centimeters tall. I didn't think about the fact that I was so small the whole time, but now seeing the furniture so far away from me and just a few steps for the goddess, I started to wonder why I was so small, not that I didn't like it…

As I looked at the goddess she stretched her hand out to me and picked me up between her slender Fingers. 

“I'll just take you with me to my desk, Lana, hope you don't mind~”

And hell yeah I didn't mind, her hand smelled so good, like a whole flower garden. I was in utter bliss. 


As she got to her Desk, the goddess sat me down on her desk next to a piece of paper.

As she got around the desk to sit on her chair, I saw her huge butt, it looked so soft, I blushed again.

As the goddess sat down she looked down at me again.

“Well, like I told you before, I will give you some choice for your reincarnation: 

First of all, what race do you want to be? 

You can decide between Human, just like you were, Elf, real beauties and long Living, but a bit arrogant, Dwarf, diligent and strong. And my personal recommendation for you… Fairy, tiny at 5 to 10 centimeters, long lifespan and pretty rare to come by. Beautiful as well, they are even good with magic. 

"So what will it be?” 

As soon as I heard fairy, I was hooked. Thinking about all the possibilities while being so tiny and able to fly, I could live with fulfilling my fetishes…

I looked at her and said

“I- I want to be a fairy” 

She looked at me and grinned

“I thought so~, since I already know all of your desires, my tiny pervert” 

I was stunned by her reaction, does she know my fetishes? Being called out, I was so flustered and my head became red in an instant.

“Wha- I don't know what you are talking about” I said abruptly.


“No need to pretent little one, I know everything, I mean I am a goddess, and why do you think that you've been so small all the time, hehe~” 


I got even more red and blushed.


“How is it being caught cutie? takes some weight off your shoulders doesn't it?”


I answered flustered “Ki- Kind of, but I am a bit emberassed” 


“No need to be embarrassed Lana~”

“Anyways, I will grant you special properties to your soon to be body, I will make you unbreakable, give you a high aptitude to magic, aaaaand~ a heightened sense of smell” she smirked.


The goddess knew exactly how she could play with me, and she did. Heightened sense of smell? She really wants me to live my dream… and the other two properties, how did I even deserve this. I can't believe my luck.


“Alright, little one, as you know everything has a price~ and I still need some time to finish the papers for your reincarnation.

I have already seen you staring at my sandals, they could really use a cleaning you know”


I loved where this was going.


“Why don't you put your little tongue to use and clean them for me?” 


Without a warning, she picked me up and threw me onto her dirty, well worn Gladiator sandal. 

The fall didn't hurt in the slightest, the Insole was oozing with sweat, the smell hit my nose in an instant, so stuffy and heavy.

I loved it. 

As she ordered I began to lick at the Black imprint of her divine feet. The taste was so intoxicating, every lick was so salty but tasty, I was in love with her sandal…


“Good girl, clean them well and I let you lick between my toes~” 


I got so wet at her comment, but kept licking, every lick pure bliss. this is heaven thought. I felt so humiliated, I felt like an insignificant bug in her sweaty Sandal. 


What felt like hours went by in a Flash, I cleaned every inch of her shoe, I even ate the gunk at the Toe Area. Just divine. 


As the goddess finished with writing the Papers she looked at me, all sweaty from her Sandal blushing the whole time, smelling and licking like I was in a trance. 

The goddess enjoyed the View~ 

She picked her sandals up with Lana still in the Toe area of one of them. 


The Goddess smirked and said

“Well, well, well, Look at that, such a good girl. You got them both so clean, I should just keep you *haha*. Just a joke. But I still have to give you a reward” 


I felt so degraded, basking in her scent, her looking at me… 

I was looking forward to the reward and said “Thank you goddess, please reward me” 

I lost complete self control, and I was happy with it.


The goddess placed her Sandals back on the Floor and put them on.

I saw her huge foot glistening in Sweat coming down on me, I laid right under her toes, where the smell was the strongest.


“Go on, lick them, take your reward~” 


And so I did. 

Every second squirming underneath her, lapping my tongue across her Toes. The vinegar taste erupted in my mouth. 

It was perfection. 


After a while, the goddess took her sandals off again. I Tried to hold onto her big Toe but failed and Fell onto her insole.


She looked at me in awe.

“My, my, you are really an eager girl. Well it is time for you to go little one~ have fun in your New life and indulge in your perversion Just like you did with me here, you deserve it~~” 


I thanked her, and kissed her sandal before I blacked out.


Time for the real adventure to start-


To be Continued.