- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story is focused on SCAT, WATERSPORTS and ENTRAPMENT. If this is not your thing look away now. You have been warned.

Readers will note that my style of writing is short, niche and cruel enough to tick the boxes of the above search categories. You wont find endless chapters of background story here.

Author's Chapter Notes:


 

 

Karen was on her way home from work late, it had been a long and stressful day at the office and she still needed to go into the supermarket to do her weekly shop. She was on her own at home for a few days and there wasn’t much left in the house so she pulled off the main road to the supermarket, found a car space and parked up. Stuffing her shopping bags into a trolley she headed across the car park, through the doors and into the brightly lit store. No sooner had she got through the door into the first empty aisle she felt a deep down sudden need to find the public restroom.

 

Thinking about it, Karen realised she hadn’t actually taken a dump for almost two days, her body had tried to tell her to go to the rest room a few times today but she had been too busy to stop so she just ignored the feeling and kept on going. Nature won’t wait for ever though and the movement of the car journey had stirred something down below. She stroked her lower belly as she looked around and seeing nobody else about she leaned forward against the handle-bar of the shopping cart and gave the innards of her butt a little ladylike push to the rear. Her round rump stretched backwards and just as her light pink panties reached their stretching point under her skirt a sudden and very loud ‘trump’ burst from her backside. Luckily nobody else heard, but the smell left in the fruit and veg aisle was thick enough to choke a horse. "The next unlucky shopper wont want to buy anything from the fresh vegetable section" she said under her breath and giggled to herself as she started rolling the shopping cart away from the crime scene. Uncomfortable, she moved quickly, filling her cart knowing that once she’d paid she could use the restroom near the exit.

 

Finally reaching the checkout there was a young girl of about 20 years filing her nails and rudely paid her no attention. Karen noticed the girls name badge said ‘Tracey – Here to help’ but Tracey didn’t even look up. Sarcastically Karen said “Don’t worry Tracey – I’ve got all the time in the world”, Tracey didn’t react and just looked Karen up and down as if she was a cheap slut. That was a really bad move. Karen didn’t react either as Tracey lazily scanned each item and slowly passed it along the conveyor into the packing area. This was like a game and Karen knew Tracey was going slowly on purpose but she just went along with it, trying not to let the little bitch know that it really was winding her up. Karen took her items, paid for her shopping and put them in her trolley without saying thankyou or looking back.


She rushed the bags back to her car, opened the trunk and unloaded her shopping cart, as she closed the trunk she stopped and leaned against the back window of her car as she let out what she thought was going to be another satisfying fart, but instead there was a sliding feeling followed by a squelch! She panicked at the thought of shitting herself in a public place and snapped her turd cutter tightly closed to stop her fears coming true. That was it…no more time she thought. She carefully walked back over to the supermarket and went into the women’s restroom only to find all the cubicles locked with signs on the door ‘Out of Service’. The only cubicle without the sign was the disabled one next to an external door that said ‘fire exit to car park only’.

 

This was more bad news, she took a deep breath and went back into the store where she immediately found a young lad in a supermarket uniform by the entrance who just happened to be stacking the baskets for the following morning. She began to ask him if there was another restroom that she could use but he just told her it was 'company policy' that customers can’t use the staff facilities. When Karen asked to speak to the manager the guy could obviously see desperation on her face so said that if called his assistant manager who was just on the tills she may give Karen the key for the disabled cubicle instead.


Sure enough the assistant manager ‘Tracey’ came over, her cheap lipstick and heavy makeup lifted with a false grin when she recognised Karen and said “Yes madam can I help you?” Karen explained the problem, but Tracey just said “I’m sorry madam its company policy-you won’t be able to use the staff restroom and you can only access the disabled restroom if you ARE disabled. Looking round she realised the young lad had lost interest and wandered off so Karen turned on her heel and walked back towards to disabled restroom anyway. Tracey kept saying “Madam…Madam, I’m going to have to ask you to leave” and followed her. As Karen furiously burst through the door, she took out a small hand-held device looking like a little flashlight from her handbag and stopped in her tracks. Tracey burst through to door behind her and walked straight into the device that sparked like a taser. With a flash Tracey disappeared and a pile of clothes that smelled like cheap perfume hit the floor with a soft thump.

 

Like a hunter inspecting a fresh kill, Karen slowly crouched down over the pile of clothes and started to lift them aside looking for they key to the disabled cubicle – it was NOT there! Sure enough though there was Tracey, the height of a cigarette, naked, hiding and confused in one of the cups of her very own bra! Karen smiled down and with a low husky voice said “Well well Tracey” swiping her giantess hand across the clothes. Her grip closed around the desperately scrabbling Tracey and just as she was about to say something else she realised that the crouching position wasn’t so good for her bloated digestive system because from somewhere a boiling hot little 'parp' unexpectedly escaped from the underside of her low hanging colossal peach of an arse.

 

Karen looked down at the little woman in her palm and said “Oh you little bitch – you’re going to have to come with me now, it’s simple Tracey, you wouldn’t let me shit so now the ONLY shit I’m going to give about you is the absolutely humungous bowel load of gut stretching stiff turd that I’ve been saving up for the last 24 hours!” Karen then lifted Tracey straight up beneath her towards her crotch with one hand and effortlessly slid the front of those pink panties to one side to reveal a huge angry looking hairy pussy with the other.


Before Tracey could scream, she was mashed against the rough dry surface of the giant woman’s cunt with so much force the wind was knocked out of her so she literally couldn’t make a sound. While she tried to get her breath back Karen’s other hand came back, making a V shape with her fingers and parted her long labia to reveal the pink sweaty, piss smelling sticky insides. Tracey’s body quickly followed and the giantess’ vagina easily ate Tracey feet first up to the neck in one tasty bite.

 

Karen’s insides were scolding hot and Tracey wriggled about against the damp folds of the giantess’ vagina trying to get away but no sooner was she in place the grip let her go, the massive hand disappeared and the fleshy folds of the pussy hungrily closed up over Tracey’s pretty little face and head. Snapping her frilly pink panties back over her beastly genitalia; Karen patted the front of her crotch with satisfaction then quickly scooped up the assistant manager’s clothes, threw them over into one of the locked cubicles and kicked open the door to the fire escape.

 

Karen wiggled her butt as she walked the short distance across the dimly lit parking lot back to her car and climbed inside while her giant pussy literally chowed down on the little woman who was struggling like crazy inside her, this felt really good and her pussy felt huge as its meal fought its captor from inside without success.

 

As soon as the car door was closed, Karen rolled her eyes with pleasure but then nature reminded her how all this had happened, her abdomen was full and getting more uncomfortable by the second, she also realised that her two ‘inside tunnels’ front and back were full to the max and both pushing against not only each other but also the outer muscle walls. But it felt good and she felt powerful as she rocked her body sideways lifting her arse off the seat and, with no effort at all she very gently pushed her arsehole to try and fart, sure enough she managed to release a rancid little hot fart but did so as slowly as possible just in case either of her skin tubes tried to expel their contents. It didn’t work though and the ‘push’ relaxed her muscles a bit too much and Tracey in the front skin chimney beat whatever was trying to force its way out alongside her. To Tracey’s momentary delight her head slipped out between the giantess’ labia, but instead of fresh air her nostrils were met by a soup of thick rancid air between the car seat and the underside of the colossal woman where the recent sweaty fart was still lingering.

 

Tracey’s eyes burned as the sulphuric eggy gas rolled over her face but her body was restrained by the massive hairy maw that wouldn’t stop chewing her little body and dribbling all over her face and hair. Tracey screamed for help and to be let go but Karen ignored her, smiled to herself and leaned across to the centre console turning on the car radio. Then before she drove off; she rocked her body over the opposite way to open her brown leather handbag. Fumbling for a moment she took out a lipstick and moved the rear-view mirror to apply it to her puckered mouth. Sliding the lipstick over her plump lips she blew herself a kiss in the mirror as she felt another sudden urge brewing in her guts.

 

As she drove home Karen was desperate to pleasure herself but didn’t want to touch her pussy too much yet as it was busy chewing her new little slave’s body while sucking hungrily at her face. Her deep pussy couldn’t have been wetter as it ran with juices and her puffy swollen labia rubbed against her tight underwear and Tracey’s panicking form at the same time.

 

Her pussy juice was now coming right through her knickers, soaking her underwear and also running backwards wetting the seat of her panties which began to stick to the car seat. Pulling up on the driveway Karen peeled herself up off the driver’s seat and dropped her skirt back down over her butt. She climbed out of the car and took the shopping bags from the trunk. She had the house to herself for a few days so once she waddled inside she headed straight for the kitchen to unpack the shopping.

 

Once she got there however, she realised that her little captor had stopped moving so she took a wine glass from the cupboard, put it on the side and sat on one of the chairs at the table. Karen unceremoniously fished her finger into her soaking wet pussy and found a small arm, gripping it firmly she slid the barely conscious naked woman from herself and carefully placed her into the cool empty glass. The little woman wasn’t moving – had she killed her? Karen lifted the glass from the worktop and slid it beneath her. Tracey never saw how Karen opened her underwear and showed the glass to her pink urethra before releasing a hot stream of corn yellow piss all over the little woman. Tracey immediately began gagging and gasping as she was floated off the bottom of the glass bowl and thrown around until the stream stopped – cut off by its maker right before the glass overflowed.

 

Karen boomed down, “Wakey wakey you little fuck – remember me?” I’m just off to get changed into something…less wet, then you and I are gonna pick up where we left off and this time you’d better not forget that the customer is ALWAYS RIGHT!”

 

Terrified Tracey couldn’t do anything but stand in the tank of hot piss, grip her own hair and scream as she watched the giant woman stroll sexily out of the kitchen while swinging the sopping wet pink panties in a circle above her head. After about 20 minutes the giantess was back, she’d put her long black hair up with an ivory white bow now making her look quite different, she had put herself into a matching small silky ivory petticoat with a lace corset back, long matching fishnet stockings with suspenders, gloss white high heeled shoes and a small pair of black rimmed secretary style eye glasses.

 

She approached the wine glass of warm piss with the small woman stood in it and said “Oh dear – look how wet you are, that won’t do for my nice clean lycra panties”. Karen raised the frill of her petticoat to show a white pair of extremely tight and close fitting white Lycra pants that fit wide across her derriere. She then promptly grabbed some fresh kitchen towel and slid Tracey onto it in a heap. “ There there that’s better – it will all be over soon” She then smiled, put her finger to her lip and thoughtfully said “Actually that was a lie – I’m gonna make this last as long as possible, just like you did with my shopping!”

 

Karen swiped her hand across the worktop and collected Tracey from the paper towel between her fingers. She was then taken round Karen’s back where the hand stopped. Tracey was still screaming as she saw the neat corset lace leading down to Karen’s exposed lower back. She could see every detail of the giantess, every tiny fine hair and the ripple of her spine but then the hand began to descend. Tracey looked down to see Karen open the seat of her panties with her other hand and hold it in place when she was suddenly dropped. Falling through the air Tracey bounced off the seat of Karen’s panties but before she could focus or come to a stop the tight Lycra snapped shut mashing Tracey’s frail little body against Karen’s dark sweaty ravenous crack.

 

Standing in the middle of the kitchen with her legs tightly together from the knees upwards, Karen bent forwards sightly. At the same time, she used her hands to grab her arse cheeks and pull them apart to stretch and weaken her own exhausted butt hole. The tight Lycra squished Tracey forwards into Karen’s deepest and darkest area where she came to rest against the slowly opening cavern of a hungry looking anus. Slowly but surely the monolithic gateway opened further to reveal the pointed head of a human turd which gladly poked its head through the now empty space. Just when Tracey thought her life was about to come to an end nothing moved, Not Karen, not the log of shit, nothing. Like a statue, Karen’s beautiful female form stood in the middle of the kitchen holding her butt cheeks while her eyes were rolled back in her skull through shear ecstasy.


Meanwhile Tracey was being forced against a wall of excrement and corruption so powerful that all she could do was stare and consider her fate. A good minute passed and the smell of shit was beginning to overwhelm Tracey when she summoned all her strength to fight back against the giant woman’s wrath. She began to rebel against the situation by actually punching the outer circle of Karen’s dilated anus. Karen felt this attack and said “ Ow you little bitch – that’s not very nice” but still didn’t move. Tracey’s desperation turned to anger as she again punched the open wrinkle free anus but the giantess still didn’t react. Sobbing loudly Tracey went for a third strike but now she missed and her clenched fist slipped off the rubbery edge of the butt hole and hit the face of the imprisoned turd. Straight away her hand disappeared into the wall of filth as the poop gave way up to her elbow. Regretting her decision she began to pull her arm out and immediately thought that may have been a mistake, it was because karen had playtime ideas and began to gently apply light pressure to her bowels.

 

Tracey saw the whole performance unfolded in front of her. The light hairs around her ring let go of each other like unfolding arms as the blood pushed through the previously wrinkled brown folds of the giantess’s turd cutter. All Tracey could see was that behind the meaty ring there was no space at all – just shit, shit and more stinking hot shit, even the hole left by her third and final punch was closing in on itself as the turn came to life once more and nature took its gruesome course. Karen Let out a long low loud moan that echoed around the kitchen, the lumpy surface of the monster slowly began to crawl through her stinking bloated anus until it touched Tracey’s tear stained face. Karen looked backwards over her shoulder licking her cherry lips and whispered “Ohhh this feels amazing and its going to be sooooooo good”.

 

Just the threat of burying the useless store assistant alive was too much fun for Karen but she was actually going to do it so obviously she wanted to enjoy herself for as long as possible. She slowly stroked her pussy through her crotch and felt it running with cum as she made a real effort to control the monster turd’s movement along her rectum, making it as slide as slowly as possible so she didn’t empty herself too quickly. Tracey was almost floated away from its point of origin as Karen slowly filled her ivory white panties enjoying the feeling of the lycra holding the whole pile of filth warmly against her body.

 

Karen snapped out of her trance and began to move, lifting her long stiletto shoes from the hard floor and began ‘clip clopping’ around the kitchen, feeling the pressure of her glutes against the tight Lycra as it caused the mound of human waste to break apart and spread around her hairy crack. Tracey was completely buried and all she could do was try and clear the poop from her eyes and mouth with her little hands but it just didn’t work. Tracey really was a captor and there was nothing she could do about it. Just before she lost consciousness, she heard the giantess say “Remember bitch...the customer is ALWAYS right so now...you just have to come along for the ride.”

 

THE END

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes: