- Text Size +
Chapter five

August 6, 1998 Katie height 17 feet 9.5 inches

“Think they will cross here?” Henry asked his buddy Bob.

“I don’t know, if Shelly continues up the coast, she has to cross the border somewhere.”

A few minutes of watching the horizon latter.

“I spot something. I think we got problems.” Henry reached for the phone. This is the border post at St. Croix New Brunswick. We have spotted Shelly, she heading this way. Henry took another look, “and she is not alone.”

Indeed she wasn’t, a dozen giantesses were traveling with her. Ranging in height from 100 to 300 feet, they were almost enough to distract a person from Shelly’s presence When they reached the border post, Bob tried to make a joke;

“Anything to declare?” he asked. To his surprise Shelly answered.

“I’m here to punish the Maritimes and to eliminate GTS-goddess that try to threaten me.” She then brought her foot down on the border post.

When the giantesses were across the St Croix river, they asked;

“What the plan empress?”

“To visit and crush the cites of Fredericton, Saint John and Moncton, then move on to Nova Scotia. “ and to seek and destroy Katie, Shelly thought to herself.

 

A few hundred Kilometres away in Moncton

“We just had a report from St. Croix, Shelly been spotted. “ reported general Sounder

“What the plan?” Asked Katie.

“Intercept and try to destroy.”

“Can the wishbone restaurant help?” Kevin asked.

“Haven’t you heard, Wishbone left our universe, weeks ago,. That’s why shrinkdrink is so hard to come by.” Sounder replied.

“It figures, Stanley Charm, would flee from the mess he made.” Commented Katie.

 

Twenty universes away

GTS one: “Shelly going after Katie personally.”

GTS two: “So what, it’s not like she can die.”

GTS one: “She could end up in Shelly’s stomach, a fate no GTS-goddess deserves. We need to do something.

GTS two: It’s still under debate, unless they or Mr. G say so, there nothing we can do.”

GTS one: “Watch me.” Then she got up and left for Katie’s world.

GTS two: “Oh brother, what are the others going to say? “

 

August 7, 1998 Katie height 17 feet 11.6 inches

Shelly approached the city of Fredericton, it citizens fleeing in panic. Shelly and friends went on a rampage, until the army showed up. But general Sounder only had 300 men, who were soon defeated. Katie thought about fleeing but Shelly spotted her.

“Who are you, and why are you fighting for these men?”

“Name’s Katie Spencer, to be frank I rather serve them than you.” Katie replied. She felt very scared looking at Shelly towering figure.

“You’re Katie, the GTS-goddess? You are nothing but a little bug. Prepare to die.”

Katie started praying for a miracle, she was still praying, when Shelly’s foot came crashing down on her.

“Who wants goddess bits?” Shelly asked her fellow giantess. Shelly then picked up Katie shattered body, to her astonishment, she wasn’t dead, but was actually healing.

“Don’t you know the meaning of the word die? Hey girls, lets play Katie ball.” Katie was then tossed from giantess to giantess, like she was a rag doll.

 

After twenty minutes, the giantess got bored, so they asked the empress

“What are we going to do with her?”

“Eat her.” she replied. She reached out for Katie but was stopped by a load “NO” Shelly was shocked ,no one would dare oppose her. She turned around, and her month dropped open in shock, she was staring into the eyes of a woman as tall as herself.

“Who the hell are you?” she asked.

“Luann Maxwell, it’s time you fought someone your own size.”

“Destroy that bitch.” Shelly screamed.  A dozen giantesses then charged Luann but she fought them off easily.

“Looks like I half to do this myself.” Shelly told herself as she jumped on Luann.

 

Katie couldn’t believe her eyes, two thousand foot woman, were having the mother of all cat fights. Katie decided it was time to leave. As she left she noticed that Shelly’s followers were just standing around, waiting to see who would win.

 

A few universes away;

GTS two: “That bitch, she’s fighting Katie battle for her.”

GTS three: “She forcing our hand”

GTS four: “To do what?”

GTS five: “I got a proposal, we appoint a regent for Katie’s world, until she big enough to rule it herself.”

GTS two: “That’s without prescient.”

GTS five” “Katie is the slowest growing GTS-goddess on record, her circumstances are different than ours.”

GTS six: “Besides we need to teach those giantesses (the non goddess), that we are their superiors.”

GTS seven: “Goddess please, let’s just vote on it OK.”

 

August 9, 1998 Katie height 18 feet 4 inches

Katie was meeting with a group of GTS-goddess. While she was grateful that they got rid of Shelly, and most of her followers, she was frustrated by their insistence on appointing Marilyn Janeway to rule until she grew up.

“I am not a child.” She responded,” have it ever occurred to you, that Humans should rule Humans.

“We are their superiors, by the time you reach your full size you will understand this.”

“But, I don’t want to get bigger, and I definitely don’t want to rule this world.”

“It’s your eventual destiny, besides you still have a long regency or should I say growing period ahead of you.”

“Do you know how tall I’ll get?” Katie asked with some fear in her voice.

“Let’s leave that a surprise. “ The other goddess replied.

 

Later than night;

Kevin: “I’m not really surprised Katie, I suspected that this world would fall under GTS-goddess rule for months, I’m just surprised, on who’s going to rule.”

Katie: “Were just as bad off, as we were under Shelly. Ok I must admit Marilyn, doesn’t eat giantess or people for that matter. But still, were under her thumb.”

Kevin: “For now, maybe you’ll grow big enough to overthrow her.”

Katie: “Are you nuts? She’s 2500 feet tall, by the time I’m that big, we might not have a world left. Besides at that size, I would a serious danger to this planet. If you care about me, pray I don’t get that big.”

The end for now