- Text Size +

A chilling ache flowed through my body as I felt myself slowly start to shrink. It was like my energy was being sapped, as the walls of the pod appeared to enlarge around me. My extremely tight clothes mercifully started to loosen, giving me a chance to breathe properly as my perspective continued to drop. No longer were they skin tight on my body, with them becoming better designed for my size. My chest stopped threatening to rip through the confines of the t-shirt and the shorts became roomier, allowing me to stand more comfortably without the fear of bursting through them. The constant hum of the machine continued, as I incredulously looked up to see the top of the pod rise further away. It became more imposing as inch after inch kept draining out of me, with even the door handle moving uncomfortably higher.


I expected the transfer to end shortly, having lost what felt like a huge amount of height and because my clothes now fit me perfectly. When suddenly the shivering ache intensified, infiltrating the core of my being. My grave concerns came to life as I realised in horror that I was no longer just shrinking smaller, but my muscles were also deflating.


I felt my clothes begin to loosen faster on my body. My shoulders started to narrow as my broad body became significantly thinner. I watched morbidly as my six pack which had taken years to build disappeared before my eyes, leaving me with no definition. I flexed my biceps and gasped as the huge peaks shrank. I squeezed one as it deflated under my fingers, my hopes of keeping some of my muscles quickly extinguished as I looked again to only see a slight bump, leaving barely any sign of my previously powerful biceps. The sleeves of my shirt which at one point I easily could have burst through, were now extremely baggy for my thin arms. Even my legs had become much slimmer, as they lost all tone underneath my shorts, leading me to retying them as tightly as possible to just about keep them up on my leaner lower half.


I started to wonder how long this would go on for, as almost all traces of my muscles had vanished, which was all compounded by the fact I was still slowly shrinking. When thankfully, the machine finally started to quiet down. I felt one final drop as the last inch of height was taken from me, and the constant aching in my body began to subside. I stood apprehensively, tentatively feeling my clothes, which were now incredibly loose on my small lithe body, with them being at least a couple sizes too big for me, if not more. 


I awaited any further changes, but to my relief, it had all appeared to have stopped. I tried to compose myself, taking respite that the cold tingling had finally disappeared. I ran my hands over my body, to check that it was all real, but even as I felt my skin under my fingers, I struggled to accept that this was my new size for the next week. After a few moments, I started to calm down and come to terms with my new reality, when the door to my pod unlocked.


I waited another minute, scared at what the world would look like at my new size, but with no other option, I reached for the handle. It felt awkwardly large in my hand, and despite being unlocked I had to strain to open the heavy door, no longer able to easily open it as I had minutes ago. I pushed it open and the bright lights of the lab shocked my senses, forcing me to rub my eyes as they readjusted themselves. I reopened them and was met with the shock of the scale of the lab, which seemed gigantic to me. The ceiling seemed to be impossibly high, and all the fittings looked bizarrely big from my perspective. Then my eyes fell onto Richard and Lisa, both of them looking incredibly tall, like they were both at least 7 feet. I had to remind myself that they were the same size, and I had shrunk. I tried to put on a brave smile, as they both stared at me in wonder.


“Wow!” Lisa exclaimed as she walked over to me. I looked at her in disbelief as she loomed above me. Nobody had ever seemed so tall to me since I was a child, but I glumly realised I would need to get used to this perspective for the next week. “How do you feel?” she asked, bending down to my eye level. I was shocked at how much she needed to bend to look me in the eye.


“I’m ok. Just. Just disoriented,” I stumbled out, losing my train of thought as I continued to survey the huge room. I felt my throat in surprise at the high pitch of my voice, as I continued to compare myself to the colossal Lisa in front of me, who discreetly giggled at my reaction to my new size and higher voice.


“Don’t worry, that’s to be expected,” Richard said knowingly, as he came closer to me. While seeing Lisa was a huge shock to me, due to the vast difference in size between us, seeing Richard was a different type of reminder of my new small stature. He was a full head taller than me, which while much less than Lisa’s size advantage, was more disturbing as I knew he was on the smaller side. Yet, he now looked very tall from my view. I noticed he had a slight grin on his face at seeing me, seeming to enjoy the fact that he was able to feel tall. He even seemed broader in my eyes, as what I thought was scrawny now seemed fairly thick compared to my slight frame.

 

I looked around the room and tried to spot Jenna, but she was nowhere to be seen. “Where’s Jenna?” I asked, still adjusting to the higher tone of my voice. But before they could answer, I watched as her pod slowly opened and out she stepped. Except she was no longer the Jenna I knew, instead of the short curvy beauty I was used to, an amazonian bombshell emerged, causing all of us to look at her in astonishment.


“Fuck that was amazing. What are you all looking at?” Jenna said with a fake innocence, her now throaty voice further adding to her allure, which came from the biggest smile I had ever seen. 



Her eyes dotted excitedly across all of us, drinking in the considerable size advantage she now had. Whilst we all continued to stare at her in wonder, struggling to take in the newly transformed Jenna. Instead of just getting taller, she had become bigger. Her already sizeable curves amplified to new breathtakingly impossible levels.


Her powerful legs stood longer than a runway model’s, and despite their thickness with the muscle in them, they retained an elegance. They seemed to stretch for miles, as the once baggy and long shorts now barely ran to the top of her thighs. As my eyes moved to her ass, I instantly realised why they were so short. Her ass had always been one of her best features, perfectly peach and plump in a delectable heart shape. I struggled to keep my hands and eyes off it when we were together, yet somehow it had become even more spectacular.


Her shorts were meant to match the length of her new legs, but they were scrunched up trying to contain her ass. They practically looked painted on as it stretched the fabric to its limit. It swayed hypnotically as she stepped towards us, all of us unable but to cast our eyes on it. It’s gigantic size and gravity defying jiggle leaving us speechless. Her hips had expanded even wider as well, to handle her more voluptuous curves.


I was thrown as I saw that her midriff was visible, showing a clearly defined six pack that was more prominent than mine had ever been. As I continued looking up, I quickly learnt why her t-shirt was riding up, as it desperately struggled to contain her enormous breasts. Jenna had always been busty, but now she was in another league. They did not just seem proportionally bigger on her larger frame, but looked to be even bigger than they should’ve been with her growth. She tried to pull her t-shirt down further, to prevent her delectable underboob appearing, and incredibly, even her large hands looked small next to them. I imagined lustfully how big they’d look in my hands.


As Jenna fought with her t-shirt, she inadvertently plunged her cleavage deeper, creating a lewd display for all three of us as we simply watched open-mouthed. She noticed our stares and after realising what we were looking at, she stopped and looked at us with a mischievous smile. I then looked into her eyes, still shocked by how much I had to look up to see that familiar beautiful face, framed by her thick flowing locks of blonde hair. Her dazzling blue eyes met with mine and her expression shifted to one of fascination as she took in my new body for the first time, coming off the high of her growth, remembering that I had also changed, but for the smaller.


“Oh my god! James! Is that really you?” She squealed as she rushed towards me. I froze as she passed by Lisa and Richard. Making Lisa look plain in comparison, whilst dwarfing Richard. As she neared me, I really appreciated just how big she had become. I stared straight ahead into her giant boobs as they came closer towards me. She almost knocked me out with them as she pulled me into a big hug. I felt like I was drowning in her cleavage as she held me tightly, each boob bigger than my head. Her strong hands ran their way across my body, as if she was checking that I was real. I went to step back, but realised I was pinned, the strength in her arms unsurmountable at my size, and she wasn’t even trying to stop me moving.


Eventually, she released me and I panted heavily, cherishing the oxygen that I had lost from being trapped in her warm succulent breasts. We stood a few inches away from each other, and I craned my neck back to look into her eyes that stared at me with a feral intrigue. “Sorry. I guess I don’t know my own size,” she said cutely.


“Neither do I,” I said jokingly, trying to mask my worries about my short height. However, the reward of Jenna standing as she was now helped me cope.


“Incredible,” Lisa murmured to herself, still looking in awe at Jenna. “How are you feeling Jenna? You look amazing, more than I have ever seen,” Lisa said, trying to compose herself, but slipping as her eyes remained glued on her curves.


“I feel amazing. It felt like a mini orgasm as I grew, and I feel so good now,” Jenna replied. She had always been candid, never afraid to speak her mind. But at her new size, she garnered an extra level of authority when she spoke.


“It does feel good,” Lisa blushed. “And we’ve never seen anything like this before. As I said, this is the biggest transfer we’ve ever done, but this is remarkable,” she said, her previously confident demeanour shaken as she stood in the shadow of Jenna. “Isn’t that right Richard,” who mumbled in agreement, his jaw practically on the floor as he couldn’t take his eyes off Jenna.


“What do you mean by that? Is everything ok?” I asked in concern, panicked at the surprise they seemed to have over the results of our transfer.


“Yes, everything is fine,” Lisa said, finally regaining her composure upon seeing my concern. “All it means is that you were one of the most compatible matches we’ve had. Like I said earlier, some couples when they come here, just their heights transfer, and for others their muscles trade as well. But you’re one of the rarer cases where the one growing gains the extra muscle from the shrinker, whilst they do not gain any of their muscle in return,” she explained after seeing my confusion.


“So you’re telling me that not only did we swap heights. She gained my other size and muscles, but I didn’t get hers?” I asked fearfully, already knowing the answer. Whilst Jenna beamed in excitement upon this discovery.


“Yes, that’s right. We’ve really mastered the height swap, but these other factors we’re still experimenting on. Don’t worry, it all swaps back, so in a week you will be back to normal,” she said positively.


“We’d better make the most of it then,” Jenna chimed in, running her hands over her body in ecstasy.


“The other thing to remember is because of how big a transfer this was. These other changes have been amplified, as they had more time to take place. Which might be why such a high percentage of your muscles seems to have been lost,” Lisa said to me. The distraught look on my face was evident, as if I had gained Jenna’s muscles things would have been a lot more bearable, but instead she had gained mine on top of her already toned body.


“About halfway through, the aching did seem to intensify. I was only getting smaller, then I started to lose my muscle as well and my clothes stopped fitting completely,” I explained, tugging at my clothes which looked like oversized hand-me-downs.


“I did feel something extra as well during it. Like a fire burning inside me, it felt so good. Then suddenly I felt my tits, ass, muscles and everything else get bigger more intensely,” Jenna added with a wry smile, thinking giddily back to her growth.


“Fascinating. Note that down Richard,” Lisa instructed. Throwing him from his stupor, as he pulled out a tablet and started typing. “Now I know you guys must be desperate to be clear of us. But before you go, we have a couple of quick checks we need to do. Then you’ll be free to enjoy yourselves,” Lisa said, as she got her tablet out too. “As before, I’ll sort you Jenna, and Richard, you can do James.” Richard couldn’t hide his disappointment, but said nothing as Lisa happily began with Jenna. I felt like the second prize as Richard put his focus onto me, starting the checks.


We repeated the tests and measurements that they had conducted on us before our transfer. Richard’s formerly delicate and weak hands now seemed large and forceful, easily able to move me as he needed. The challenges of the first set of measuring were now replaced with a new one, as he had to stoop to accurately measure me. I heard in shock at how small I had become, especially when compared to my old size. Richard tried to focus on the job at hand, but both of us kept getting distracted at the sight of Jenna and Lisa together. With the frequent cooing and very hands on measuring that was taking place on their side of the room attracting our attention. Just as we finished everything, Lisa called us over.


“You both need to see this,” Lisa said excitedly, looking at Jenna. We walked over to see Jenna flexing her biceps, forming huge peaks that were almost as big as mine used to be. What amazed me was that while her arms looked a bit thicker than normal, they were still very feminine. With her powerful biceps seeming to come out of nowhere when she flexed them.


“Impressive, huh?” Jenna grinned cockily.


“That’s just part of it,” Lisa said mysteriously, as she looked at the dumbbell next to Jenna. I looked at it and saw that it was my maximum weight, which I had been unable to lift during my testing before I shrank. I watched as Jenna picked it up with only a slight strain. I gasped as she performed a set of 10 reps, barely breaking a sweat. “She’s gained the extra strength, but her body has retained its femininity,” she added.


“It’s so cool. I’ve always wanted to be really strong like you, but didn’t want the huge manly muscles. This is like the perfect solution,” Jenna said ecstatically to me, as she looked down at her arms, flexing and unflexing her biceps with a giggle.


“That’s all the tests done. Thank you both for being so patient. Now we just have one more thing to do, then you will be finally rid of us. Promise,” Lisa said, as she gestured to the height chart on the far wall. I winced in anticipation of the stark reality that I was set to see, whilst Jenna eagerly went over to the wall. 


We lined up next to each other. I stood as tall as possible, to see that I now reached the same mark at just over 4’10” as Jenna had earlier on. I turned to look at Jenna, seeing her cleavage heaving out in front of her. I panned my head up and could barely make out the 6’4” mark that she now effortlessly reached, due to the huge distance it was from me. She looked down at me, and sensing my fretfulness she shone a warm smile and placed a reassuring hand on me, giving me a loving, but firm squeeze. As I looked up into her shimmering eyes that glowed back at mine, I felt myself begin to ease up. The warmth and affection coming from her was infectious, and I realised that no matter how tough this week would be, I was glad I was doing it with her, and not just because of her newly enhanced body. I moved my eyes back towards the camera and flashed a genuine smile at the lens. The camera clicked as I imagined the fun we would have together with the new benefits of my size, as I looked at Jenna lustfully. Besides, it was only one week. What was the worst that could happen?