- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Jenna and I had been planning for months our first big holiday together as a couple, having only done a couple of short trips since we had started dating. We had saved enough to go to many different places, but she was desperate to visit a new resort on a tropical island I had never heard of. This exclusivity came with a huge cost. That was much more than I had planned to spend, even with Jenna’s typical expensive taste in mind. I probed her as to why we had to go there, but she refused to give me any real details about the resort, but assured me that it would blow my mind and we had to go. 


I knew trying to argue with Jenna about this was impossible. Despite standing at a diminutive 4’10”, once she had her eyes set on something, she made sure she got it. It was this determination that made her such a powerhouse, and actually led to us dating. She joked that once she saw me at the bar where we first met, she knew she was going to make me hers.


I had been sitting with a friend from work and she walked straight up to me. Her piercing blue eyes locked onto mine as she sat next to me. Sitting only a couple of feet away from me, my eyes were drawn to her incredible body. While she was significantly shorter than my 6’4”, her body was packed full of curves that looked especially delectable with her toned physique and glossy blonde hair. Traces of abs were visible through her shirt and her enticing cleavage was on full display. Over the course of that night we chatted and drank, before heading back to her place.


Her flat caught me by surprise. It was a huge space, filled with the latest technology and luxuries that hurt my wallet just to look at. Distractedly, I walked around her flat, taking in the beauty of each room and the view she had over the city. Before I was snapped back into reality to see her standing seductively in a sheer set of lingerie, inviting me into her bedroom. It was the best sex I had ever had. Her tight body twisted in a variety of positions, thanks to her years of training as a gymnast when she was younger, and we kept going until the sun came up. Every orgasm was more powerful than the last, before we both fell asleep exhausted in each other’s arms. 


Ever since that night, we hooked up regularly, before eventually becoming an item. That was almost a year ago and things have been going great ever since. Admittedly, soon after we became official, I realised that she was quite the firecracker. Being particularly defensive due to her height, leading to her being sharp with others and really territorial over me. We argued occasionally because of this, but the make-up sex always made up for it.


This was a small price to pay to be with Jenna, as her bombshell body, adventurous attitude, and sharp mind captivated me like no woman ever had before. Over time, I refrained from setting her off as much as possible, joking that she wore the pants in the relationship. With this holiday planning another thing that I had started to yield on. I tried to insist that we could go on this tropical trip another time, and that we could go somewhere else as magical instead. But she refused, and said she would ask her family if money was the problem. I protested her plan to ask them, even though I knew her family was loaded, but despite my reluctance, she booked the trip with their help. 


We argued after I found out they had given her the money for the trip. I had met her family on several occasions and while they were pleasant enough to me, I could tell that I didn’t fully meet the high standards they had for Jenna’s boyfriend. This was despite my promising office career where I earned decent money. This was because her family were very upper class, with a wealth that I could only dream of, and while they never said it, I could tell they wished Jenna was with someone from their circle. Hence, my anger at Jenna going to them, further compounding the feeling I had that they thought I was not enough for Jenna and that they looked down on me, despite the fact that physically I was almost a foot taller than her dad, who was the tallest person in their family. However, after our bout, where Jenna reassured me that her family did respect me, and that even if they didn’t, she wouldn’t care as she wanted to be with me, my emotions started to cool. We had our typically wonderful make-up sex and finally put the argument behind us, letting us both instead focus on the exciting yet mystical holiday that was approaching.



It took over 14 hours and two separate flights before we made it to the island. My legs were sore from the cramped space during the flights, while Jenna teased me about the fact that she had plenty of space for her short legs. I tried to get some details about our stay, but every time I brought it up she just giggled and remained secretive. The island looked picturesque as we flew over in a bi-plane for our final flight. We were the only two passengers onboard, and we were blessed with views of golden beaches, palm trees, and crystal blue waters. The excitement had overtaken me as a private car picked us up from the airport to take us to the hotel. We drove through lush greenery and scenic landscapes with our mouths open-wide in amazement as we pulled up to the hotel.


The hotel was a huge complex. We passed through a grand set of gates to the entrance. Palm trees and tropical flowers scattered elegantly across the front gardens, leading up to the hotel. Our doors were opened for us by the hotel staff, letting the fresh island air flood our senses as we stepped outside into the dazzling sunshine. Our bags were taken, and despite Jenna telling me that we only needed to bring a couple of pairs of clothes for the whole trip, as the hotel would be providing clothing for us, we still had several bags filled with all her other stuff. The bags were carried through a side door, whilst the main doors were opened for us and we walked inside.


“Welcome to the Size Transfer Hotel, we hope you have a wonderful stay,” the doorman greeted us warmly, as we entered the lobby. I looked at Jenna in confusion, thinking I had misheard his introduction to us, but she just smiled back at me cryptically. Before I could question her, we both became distracted by the luxurious space we found ourselves in. The cool air from the air conditioning was a welcome sensation, even after just a couple of minutes in the glorious sun.


The lobby was decorated with a variety of expensive ornaments and artwork, all centred around the tropical surroundings the hotel was in. I scanned my eyes across the expansive space, taking in the naturalistic design with awe. As I surveyed the lobby, my eyes kept noticing imagery of couples scattered throughout, but oddly, they were standing at different sizes in each one, typically with the woman taller than the man. I curiously wondered why they had made this choice, considering how ornate everything else was. But simply accepted it as a quaint stylistic decision, to make it more unique. I could’ve stayed staring at the incredible decor for longer, but Jenna threw me out of my stupor as she grabbed me by the hand and took us to the front desk.


We approached the front desk where a smartly dressed woman was awaiting us. She clearly looked after herself, with a tightly toned body and rich golden tan. Benefitting from the lifestyle of living in what appeared to be paradise. “Hello, you must be Miss Jenna Christie, and that must make you Mister James Clarke,” she said brightly to us. “I’m Rachel and I’ll be looking after you during your stay with us. Now, before we get started, I assume you’re both familiar with our hotel.”


“Well I am,” Jenna said sheepishly. “But James isn’t, this is a bit of a surprise I planned for us,” she giggled. 


“How fun! Our hotel is perfect for couples like you,” Rachel said, as she seemed to examine us, particularly taking in our different heights. “In fact, I think you’ll be one of the largest transfers we’ve ever had.”


“What do you mean? What goes on at this hotel?” I asked, trying to get some clarity about what was going on, unable to hold in my curiosity any more after all the cryptic conversations and murky details over the past few weeks.


“Oh I’m sorry. Yes, you must be a bit lost. Well our hotel is very special. We give couples the opportunity to swap their heights for the duration of their stay,” Rachel said matter-of-factly, with a hospitable smile.


I laughed, thinking that she was joking. However, as I looked down into her eyes, her serious expression caused me to waiver. “But that’s not possible. How does that even work?” I asked, looking at Jenna for answers, but she just stood there silently, with a mischievous smile on her face. 


“I’m not sure of the exact science behind it. That’s the job of our scientists. But in short, we have a machine that you will both be shown to in a moment. In the machine there are two pods. One person stands in each pod, and we then transfer the heights of both people,” Rachel responded, leaving me in shock at how casually she was explaining something that in my mind was impossible.


“No. That can’t be done. I mean…” I went to continue, but as I spoke my eyes drifted to the lobby. I noticed that a few couples had just walked in, and the women in each couple seemed to be taller than the men they were next to. My eyes then found themselves again looking at the imagery of the couples in the lobby’s art, before moving my attention back to the front desk where I read the sign ‘Size Transfer Hotel’, and everything clicked into place. “Unbelievable,” I said as I returned my eyes to Rachel, who was smiling upon seeing my realisation.


“As you can see, it is real. And neither of you need to worry. It’s perfectly safe and you’ll both return to your regular heights upon your departure. I’m going to go check if everything is ready for your transfer. I’ve got a couple of documents I need you both to sign if you’d be kind enough to do so while I’m gone, and then we can start.” Rachel said, handing us the forms before leaving her desk to enter a backroom, leaving Jenna and I by ourselves.


“Jenna. What the fuck is this?!” I said angrily. “Is this why you were so desperate to come here? Why didn’t you tell me anything?”


“I’m sorry babe. I wanted this to be a surprise. I thought you’d like it.”


“You thought I’d like being short for a week? I can’t do this.”


“Baby please. You don’t know what it’s like to be small,” she said with a sudden sadness. “I thought this could be an amazing experience for us to try, and in paradise. I’m sorry I hid it from you, but I really thought you’d be up for it, and I was really looking forward to finally not being looked down on by everyone, even just for a little bit,” she added, with tears in her eyes.


“Oh Jenna,” I said, softening my tone and reaching out to her as she stood downtrodden. In spite of her outgoing personality and confidence, I knew Jenna struggled at times with her shortness. She would often become infuriated at being treated as less than others due to her height. I spent many nights listening to stories of how tough she found it. From being teased by her siblings, who despite sharing the same short genes, boasted a size advantage of a few inches over her. To dealing with handsy creeps when she was single, that took advantage of their size to be over the top in their advances. “I’m sorry. It’s just a shock for me, you know. Being told I’m about to shrink.”


“I know. I’m sorry. I should’ve told you,” she said, wiping the tears from her eyes. “But please will you do it. I’ve dreamed of not being tiny for so long, and now I can finally experience it. And it will be so much fun. Just imagine what we can get up to,” she said, her tone becoming more sultry. “Especially with these even bigger,” she seductively whispered into my ear, as she pressed her sizeable breasts into my body, causing me to look down into her captivating cleavage.


“I guess,” I said as I felt my defence weakening.


“Trust me. I’ll make it the best week of your life. Just you and me in paradise together. In the tiniest bikinis and eager to thank you,” she said alluringly. I felt myself getting turned on as I began to imagine her in a tight bikini, with her breasts even bigger, before my mind then raced to what we’d get up to in the bedroom…


“Fine. Let’s do it,” I relented, causing her to squeal in happiness, all traces of her sadness gone. “At least you can’t complain any more that I don’t see things from your perspective,” I joked, trying to mask my worry as Jenna seemed to glow in joy. “But you owe me. A lot!”


“That’s the spirit! And you know I will,” she said sensually, discreetly placing a hand on the top of my shorts. “Who knows. Maybe you’ll enjoy it so much that you’ll want to stay at my size forever,” she teased excitedly, giving me a sly squeeze before taking her hand away.


“I don’t think so. Come on, let’s get everything signed and do this then.”



We scanned through the documents, which stated that the hotel would not be liable for any complications with the size transfer. I looked at Jenna nervously as I read through the conditions, but she eagerly signed. Looking into her excited face and with seemingly no other option, I also signed, just as Rachel returned. She put the documents into a drawer before leading us into the backroom she had just come from. 


We walked into the backroom, which turned out to be a laboratory. The design contrasted heavily with the elegant lobby, as we stood in the sterile and primarily white environment. In front of us we saw the ‘transfer machine’ standing ominously. It looked like something out of a science fiction movie. Two pods that must have been 10ft high stood imposingly at opposite sides of the lab, with a series of wires connecting them together and to a control panel in the middle, where a man and a woman in white lab coats were sitting waiting for us.


“Hello, I’m Doctor Richard Johnson,” the middle-aged man said, getting to his feet to greet us. The first thing I noticed was his height, or lack of. He stood not too much taller than Jenna and much scrawnier than her. My hand enveloped his as we shook hands. 


“And I’m Doctor Lisa Jones,” said the woman who also got to her feet. She was almost the opposite to Richard. Standing only a few inches shorter than myself and visibly toned. Her tall youthful exterior was a sharp contrast to the balding and older Richard. “As you can probably see, we’ve undergone the transfer ourselves,” Lisa said, noticing that we were comparing the two of them.


“Yes. We like to keep testing and investigating,” Richard said.


“Absolutely. It’s especially fun for me,” she grinned proudly, stretching to show off her height.


“I can imagine. I’m so excited to start,” Jenna said keenly, marvelling at the sight of the two scientists.


“Trust me, you’ll love it,” Lisa said to her. “And you’ll be the biggest size transfer we’ve ever had! I hope you don’t mind, but we’d love to keep a close eye on you during your stay to record a few things. If you’re willing to help.”


“Of course we will. Won’t we James?” Jenna said to me.


“Yes sure,” I said compliantly.


“Thanks. We’d really appreciate that, and we’ll make it worth your while,” she said gratefully, looking over to Rachel, who nodded in agreement, before she left the lab. “I’m sure you’re both ready to get this over with and enjoy yourselves. But we just need to take your measurements and run a couple of tests, and then we can start,” she added, collecting some measuring equipment.


She started walking towards me, giving me a chance to really appreciate how attractive Lisa was. With her long powerful legs visible underneath her lab coat, carrying her shapely body towards me. “To speed things up, why don’t you measure me and Richard can measure James,” Jenna said territorially, as she noticed my fascinated stares at Lisa and her smile back at me.


“Yes we can do that,” Lisa said as she shot me a discreet wink, picking up on Jenna’s defensiveness, before turning to face her. I watched her strut away, her ass shaking enticingly with each step. As they both stood next to each other, it really dawned on me how big Lisa was. She dwarfed Jenna, with the top of her voluptuous chest at eye level with her. I saw Jenna’s eyes look up at Lisa in envy and shock, as despite being used to looking up at people, it was rare for her to see a woman as tall as Lisa, especially with curves like hers. I was thrown from my staring as Richard came up to me, with another set of measuring equipment in his hands, as well as a set of weights and medical equipment behind him. 


Over the next fifteen minutes, both of us were measured thoroughly from head to toe. Every inch was measured and noted, with Richard and Lisa attentively checking to ensure their accuracy. They took every measurement I could think of, even checking things like my neck size, which Richard needed to get on tip toes to do. I tried my best to help with the height difference, and we both laughed at the challenge, but eventually he had finished. We even performed a variety of tests, to check our physical wellbeing and abilities. I wiped my brow from the last test, which was to find out the maximum weight I could lift, leaving me breathless from the heavy weights. As he stepped back with all his recordings, I realised that he hadn’t actually taken a measure of my height, having been focused on the more intricate measurements only, and I hadn’t seen Lisa do the same for Jenna, who had also finished. 


“So there is one final check before we start your transfer,” Richard said, pointing to the wall of the lab, which had a height chart on it.


“Yes. We think it’s fun to measure your height last, before you change sizes. To give a final reminder of the differences between you both,” Lisa added, as she walked up to both of us. “This was Richard and I before our change,” she told us, showing us the tablet she had been making notes on. We both gasped as we saw Richard and Lisa standing side by side against the wall, but their sizes were completely reversed. Lisa barely reached Richard’s chin, as they both faced the camera. Richard stood at the 6’ mark, while Lisa was just below the 5’4” line. However, what was more surprising was that Richard appeared to have some muscle in the photo, whereas Lisa was especially thin. But as I looked at both of them now, Lisa was the one sporting some impressive muscle, while Richard only had traces of the broad physique he used to have.


“You may notice that not only did our heights change, but also other parts,” Richard said, as he looked at Lisa’s powerful body. “Unfortunately, this part varies each time. We’re trying to work out why. Sometimes it’s just heights that seem to change, other times we see muscle and other things also change with the height transfer, to different degrees. We’ve seen muscles swap completely, and even where the person growing has just gained the muscle on top of their own,” he explained.


“Don’t worry though,” Lisa chimed in, noticing the fear in my eyes at his admission. “Every time all the size has returned properly. But this is one of the reasons why we measure you so closely. We think it’s a genetic marker that is the main cause, alongside the body make-up of each person. Our theory is that each pairing has a compatibility level that affects the severity of the transfer. But the more information we get, the better,” she further explained. “We’re a more compatible match, which is why I’ve taken a lot of Richard’s muscle. And I must say it’s very cool. I never imagined being this strong,” she gleefully admitted, flexing a substantial bicep.


“As long as everything goes back to normal after,” I said unconvincingly, as I noticed Jenna looking in awe at Lisa’s biceps, before she looked at me. It seemed like she was analysing my body, comparing it to her own and wondering what else she could benefit from in the transfer, apart from my height. I looked nervously back at her as she was already well toned, thanks to her history as a gymnast and love of the gym. Making me wonder what an extra boost of strength could do to her, especially from my sizeable and broad body, which I worked on most days at the gym. I hoped that I wouldn’t have to find out.


“It does,” Lisa replied, trying to calm my fears. "Now if you could lineup next to each other against the wall. We will do the final measure and then we can start. I’ll also take a photo as well if that is ok? We like to give every couple a before and after shot. It’s amazing to see the difference between them.”


“That’ll be great!” Jenna said excitedly as she rushed to the wall, whilst I followed behind. We lined up together, making our size difference abundantly clear. The top of her head was level with my chest, as I reached slightly over the 6’4” mark, whereas Jenna barely scraped over 4’10”. Even though our heights differed dramatically, Jenna’s curvy body rivalled mine for thickness. Her wide-set hips plunged outwards into an alluring hourglass, and our thighs were of a similar size. With her gym work adding extra definition and muscle to her naturally thick body.


We heard the click of the camera as Lisa took the photo with her tablet. “Perfect. Now we just need you to change into these,” Lisa said, pointing to Richard who was holding a pair of outfits for us. He handed us both a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, then led us to a set of changing rooms that had been built in the corner of the lab, giving us both a chance to get changed in private.


I stepped out first, and was struggling to breathe properly with how tight the clothes were on me. Every inch of fabric threatened to snap as it tried to contain my broad body. I stepped tentatively, fully expecting my clothes to rip at any second. “Sorry about the tightness, but we want them to fit your new body as best as possible. Even though I hate to say it, they might even be slightly too big when this is done. However, anything smaller than those would be impossible for you to get on,” Lisa said apologetically, her eyes gazing at my outfit, with a prolonged stare at my shorts. I blushed as I realised that even these tiny clothes would soon be too big for me, with my embarrassment amplified upon learning why Lisa was staring at my shorts. The outline of my large package was clearly visible under the tight fabric, which Lisa had noticed as her eyes moved up to mine with a flirty smile.


We were thrown from our exchange as Jenna stumbled out of the other changing room, practically drowning in her clothes. Her t-shirt hung at her knees, hiding her buxom body beneath it because of how baggy it was. Whilst her shorts looked more like a pair of trousers, stretching down to her shins and struggling to stay up, despite her thick body. I looked into her eyes and saw her make the same realisation I had just made, that we would both be changing sizes by an incredible amount. We both then stifled a laugh at seeing each other struggle in our severely ill-fitting clothes, albeit each of us facing the opposite problem. “You’ll get in trouble going out like that,” she giggled at me.


“Don’t worry. Soon enough those outfits will be a lot comfier,” Lisa said, joining in with our smiles at seeing how wrongly sized our clothes were. She had one final look at the tablet in her hands, before putting it away and leading us to the machine. 


She asked us to place any items we had on us in a box, to avoid any damages during the transfer. I placed my phone and watch inside, whilst Jenna dropped in her phone and some jewellery she had been wearing. Once that was done, Lisa gestured for us to step into one of the pods each. As we parted, I kissed Jenna, making the most of the last time I would stand above her for a week. “See you soon big guy,” she winked at me as she entered her pod. I paused for a moment before reluctantly entering mine.


“Ok, you’re both in position. I’d better let you know that the process may ache a bit for you James. You’ll experience a cold tingling that may feel sore as you shrink. For you Jenna, you should feel a pleasurable warmth as you grow,” Richard’s voice echoed out in the pod. Knowing this would be painful only added to my distress as I prepared myself for what I thought was impossible just hours ago.


“We're ready to begin then. 3,” Richard’s voice called out as a mechanic whirring started to ring out. “2.” I stood nervously as the noise intensified. “1.” I braced myself tightly as the cold tingling sensation coursed through my body, and my size started to drain.