- Text Size +

I woke up first, with Jenna still holding me tight. Providing me with an immediate reminder that yesterday wasn’t a bizarre dream. I went to get up and use the toilet, but realised this was pointless as I was still trapped in her grasp. My struggles to escape barely registered to her, as she continued her deep sleep. After several minutes of tossing and turning in her arms, she finally started to wake up, and noticed my efforts to move with a mischievous smile. “Mine,” she grinned, holding me even tighter following my latest attempt to get free.


“If you don’t let me go. You can’t blame me if it starts to feel warm and wet in here,” I said jokingly, trying to mask the frustration I felt at being trapped by her. Thankfully, this convinced her to pull her arms away, freeing me from the confines of the bed. 


I came out of the bathroom to see Jenna standing by the wardrobe in a pair of panties that dug tightly into her skin, and a bra that looked at least a size or two small, struggling to contain her huge boobs underneath that popped out of either side. “They need to hurry up with those new clothes,” she said, whilst looking through the range of outfits inquisitively, pulling out the odd item and comparing herself to it. Each one looked small compared to her, despite apparently being designed to fit her predicted height, showing just how much she had outgrown their calculations. 


“What are you doing?” I asked, as she pulled out a pair of my joggers and t-shirt that I had packed to travel home in at the end of the holiday. She didn’t say anything, but pulled on my t-shirt. I watched in wonder as the fabric clung tightly to her chest, and stretched towards her midriff. The t-shirt looked more like a crop-top as the bottom part of her 6-pack was exposed, which was becoming a common problem. Her boobs were simply too big for the shirt to fit correctly, as they stretched the soft fabric. 


“Still a bit small,” she winked at me. “But it will do for now,” she said, before putting on the joggers. They clung tightly to her thick legs, accentuating every curve and muscle. They only reached her calves, as they rode up due to her peachy ass that jiggled delectably underneath the lycra-like material. “What do you think?” she asked, with a flirty grin. My hardening cock and open-mouthed stare was enough of a reaction for her, as her smile spread even wider.


“You’re going to have to control yourself better,” she joked. “You’ve got another week of this. Even though I don’t think I’ll ever get enough of it,” her voice dripped with pride as she looked at herself in the mirror, drinking in every curve of her reflection greedily as she posed. She ran her hands down her body, as if ensuring that her reflection was real, before turning back to me.


“I know, I know,” I said, whilst watching her check herself out. “You’d better not stretch them by the way.”


“It’s not my fault they’re so small,” she teased, standing on her tip toes, so even her breasts were taller than me. “Speaking of which, let’s see how your clothes fit,” she said, going back to the wardrobe and throwing me a pair of swimming trunks and a t-shirt.


I encountered the opposite problem that Jenna was facing, with the trunks and t-shirt baggy on my body. Whilst they were more wearable than the clothes provided for Jenna, they were still uncomfortable on me and needed replacing. As Jenna watched me in fascination, an idea popped into her head, and she reached into her wardrobe and threw me a pair of pale joggers and a white t-shirt.


“Hey! These are yours. I’m not wearing your clothes,” I said petulantly.


“Why not? I’m wearing your clothes, and you can’t even tell these are for girls,” she said, with a stifled laugh. “Besides. They’ll fit better than those,” gesturing to the oversized outfit I had on. Frustratedly, I realised that she was right as I tugged again at the awkwardly large t-shirt I had on, and belligerently started putting on her clothes that she handed to me. Her fascinated stares intensified as I tried them on, taking great delight that I had to resort to her wardrobe. 


I finally got her clothes on, and embarrassingly they fit even worse than the other outfits I had tried on from the hotel. Whilst they were the correct length for my body, the cut of them was designed for curvy girls like Jenna, meaning they were extremely baggy on my thin frame. This was especially problematic in the chest area, with the t-shirt billowing due to my flat chest. The joggers had a similar issue as they had been stretched to accommodate Jenna’s curvy bottom half, making them big on my narrow hips and thin legs.


“Oh my god! Even my old clothes are too big for you,” she laughed, “I wish I could see you at this size from my normal height. But, I definitely prefer seeing you like this,” she said, as she stepped closer to me with her arms outstretched, further showing off her size advantage, whilst I simmered in embarrassment.


Just as she prepared to scoop me up into her arms, we heard a knocking coming from our door. “Saved by the bell, little man,” she teased. She walked towards the door and thrust her leg into me as she stepped by, knocking me backwards due to the sheer size and strength of it. She laughed at the impact it made on me, with it clearly not being an accident. She reached the door and opened it, to find a hotel porter waiting with a trolley of clothes on hangers next to him. He stepped back in shock at seeing Jenna, staring up at her in wonder.


“Miss. Miss Christie?” he stuttered, flustered at the sight of Jenna.


“That’s me. But you can call me Jenna, cutie,” she beamed at him, savouring his reaction to her body.


“We’ve got your clothes here,” he said meekly, his eyes glued to her tight outfit which flaunted her exaggerated curves.


“Perfect. James and I were just talking about that. As you can see, mine are a bit small. Come in,” she said teasingly, pointing her eyes to her ample cleavage in the undersized t-shirt. The porter followed her eyes to her heaving chest, causing him to blush deeply and quickly redirect his eyes back to the trolley of clothes as he stepped inside.


I was still acclimatising to how big other people were now that I had shrunk, but I guessed he was around the 6 foot mark, which if I was at my old height would’ve meant he was 7 and a half feet tall. The other thing I was getting used to at my new size was just how big others looked in general. With the youthful demeanour of the porter offset by his strong body, which looked especially broad and made him seem imposing from my perspective. When at my old size I would’ve just seen him as an average young guy. Like everyone else we had seen working at the hotel, he had a light tan and toned physique, seemingly symbolic of living on the island. His lustful wonder at Jenna quickly changed to a different type of wonder upon seeing me.


“Mister Clarke?” he said uncertainly, eyeing up both of us, trying to take in our vast size difference. “Sorry. I’ve only been here a few months, and I’ve seen plenty of transfers. But none as dramatic as you both,” he added, his eyes fixed back on Jenna.


“Don’t worry. We’ve heard that,” Jenna said with a grin.


“Yes. We have,” I added in frustration, getting annoyed at his indiscreet leering at Jenna, which was made worse by her positive reaction, even playing up to it. I flashed my anger to the porter, but he paid no heed at my attempt to intimidate him. Instead, he remained focused on Jenna. He almost knocked into me as he distractedly wheeled the trolley holding our new clothes into our room, completely oblivious to anything except her.


“You’re unbelievable,” he said in awe, unaware of the near miss with me.


“You charmer,” she grinned at him. “So are they all our clothes?” she asked, gesturing to the trolley of clothes he had brought in.


“Yes,” he said, trying to focus back on the task at hand. “We were able to get all the clothes you had requested before, in your new sizes.”


He started to take all the clothes that were in our wardrobe and put them into a giant storage box. I was amazed at not only the sheer variety of clothes that had been provided, but the fact they had been able to replace them all based on our new proportions. After he removed all the old clothes, he started pulling out our new items and hanging them up for us. 


Throughout the replenishment of our wardrobe, the porter continued to make small talk with Jenna, clearly trying to flirt. He was becoming more confident after his initial flustering upon seeing Jenna, despite my presence next to them. I watched in bitter silence as Jenna basked in the attention, seeming to lead him on.


Finally, he finished replacing our wardrobe. It was filled with all the variety of outfits as before, but now in what should be the right sizes for our resized bodies. The porter went to place the box containing our old clothes onto the now empty trolley. As he did so, he strained heavily trying to lift the box. I noticed Jenna watching his struggle with intrigue, as he was just about able to lift it onto the trolley, slamming it down due to the force of the weight. He was breathing heavily, recovering from the feat as the box lopsidedly stood on the trolley.


“That doesn’t look too secure, let me help,” Jenna chimed in. She bent down and picked up the box with relative ease. She repositioned it on the trolley, letting it drop gently as she comfortably handled the weight. She let out a cute giggle as she saw both of us marvel at her display of strength.


“Wow. Thank you,” the porter said in admiration, even more forlorn with Jenna than before.


“If you want to thank me, I wouldn’t say no to a special treat in our room,” she said, looking over to the empty plates at the other side of the room.


“I’ll see what I can do,” he said, with an eager smile. 


“I hope you can. I’ll be really grateful,” she said enticingly, with a gentle squeeze on his arm. Causing him to smile even wider.


“Thanks. We’re sorted from here,” I cut in, opening the door for him to leave. He looked at me competitively, before moving his eyes back to Jenna. She gave him a wave, which prompted him to leave with the trolley of our old clothes and empty plates from our feast last night.


“Jenna. What was that about?” I asked incredulously, the second the door closed.


“What do you mean?” she said innocently, moving towards the wardrobe and eagerly searching through the new clothes.


“With the porter?”


“Just now? I wasn’t doing anything worse than you normally do,” she said accusingly. “All I did was tease him a little, and that was just to get some free shit. You saw how struck with me he was.”


“No, I was never like that,” I said defensively.


“Is someone jealous,” she said in a teasing tone. “You don’t need to worry babe. I’ve only got eyes for one person,” she added as she stepped towards me, bringing me into a deep kiss. Under the spell of her dizzying kiss my temper cooled and we returned to our clothing situation, but it still remained in the back of my mind.


Jenna cooed at every outfit as she flicked through the huge selection of clothes, draping them over her body to gladly see that they looked much more fitting for her new size. From gym wear, formal dresses, and casual gear, it was amazing how the hotel had got all these outfits in her sizes, with the majority appearing to be custom-made to fit her impossible proportions. 


“I’ll be trying all these on later. But, I want to go and explore,” she said, settling on a purple bikini. As she put the bikini on, it was clear that it had been tailor-made for her proportions, fitting her perfectly despite her unusually behemoth size. Her bikini top wrapped snugly around her breasts, showcasing them delectably. The purple bottoms stretched alluringly around her lower half, with the fabric in the back swallowed up by her peachy ass, making it even harder for me to keep my eyes off of it.


Jenna admired herself in the mirror, checking out every angle of her body and enjoying how incredible she looked in the bikini, while I searched through the wardrobe myself. I scanned through a wide selection of swimwear before choosing a stylish pair of blue swimming trunks and a plain t-shirt. I went to put them on, but froze in dismay as I noticed the label. It read that they were a boy’s size. It was unsurprising, yet it was a tough truth to accept that I no longer fit into adult clothes, which was confirmed by the fact that they fit me perfectly.


Jenna had finished checking herself out in the mirror and put on a deliberately oversized white beach shirt over the top of her bikini as we prepared to leave. It was meant to make her look more modest, but the fabric was designed in a way that her bikini underneath was fairly visible, meaning her bombshell body was still on show for everyone.


We headed towards the door, but just before we opened it there was a knocking that made us both jump. We went to see what the noise was, but nobody was there. However, we found a tray of tropical fruits and an expensive bottle of wine outside. ‘We hope you have a wonderful stay. We’re always here if you need us,’ a note read by the spread. She brought the tray inside, grinning at me victoriously as we both assumed where this treat had come from. 


“I told you I knew what I was doing,” she boasted. She took a giant bite from one of the pieces of fruit, before dragging me by the hand out the door. I was almost knocked off my feet as she pulled me with what was little effort on her side, but felt very forceful to me. “This is going to be so much fun,” she said, as the door shut behind us and we made our way out to explore the hotel.