- Text Size +

Rachel waited for us at the reception as we left Richard and Lisa, agreeing to check back in with them in a couple of days. They returned our items to us, my phone felt awkwardly large in my hands, needing both of them to use it comfortably. Whilst I had to readjust my watch to the tightest setting, but even then it was still too big to fit on my wrist. I looked over at Jenna, who was marvelling at how small her phone looked in her hands. She had to put her rings away as they were now impossible to get on, not even big enough to fit on her little finger. 


I shook Richard’s hand as we left, and was surprised at the strength in his grip, even leaving me slightly sore as the small man now seemed pretty big and strong from my view. He gave me a wry smile as he noticed his superior strength, and how much larger his hand was than mine. Lisa gave me a big hug, her arms wrapping easily around me like a mum with her child. The strength of her embrace kept me pinned against her, before she let me go with a warm smile.


I looked across to see Richard breathless, recovering from a powerful hug from Jenna, but he did not seem too upset. His cheeks were bright red and he had an uncontrollable grin. She then embraced Lisa. Richard and I watched the two titanic women in awe. While the height difference wasn’t major between them, Jenna’s extra thickness and curves created a delectable contrast. As Jenna stepped away, I noticed Lisa whispering something into her ear, causing her to smile deviously, before she returned to my side and we exited the lab to Rachel.


Walking into the reception, the enchanting space seemed even grander from my view. Rachel came over to us, looking at us both in amazement momentarily, before reclaiming her professional demeanour as we stood together. “How are you both feeling?” she asked.


“Fantastic!” Jenna replied instantly, as Rachel looked up into her eyes, before moving her head down to me. It amazed me just how much she had to move her gaze to look at each of us in the eye. 


“Yeah ok,” I replied. At my new size I was better able to appreciate Rachel’s looks. At my old size, her tanned and toned body certainly caught my eyes, but was nothing too special. However, as I looked up into her eyes, her whole demeanour seemed more alluring and impressive. I was able to get a better view of her face, which had a radiating glow, and her breasts, which I thought were small, looked quite sizeable from my new view. 


“That’s great. You both certainly look well. It may take a little bit of time to get used to, but we do our best to help where we can,” Rachel said, noticing my prolonged look over her body.


“We appreciate it,” Jenna said. “So can we go to our room now?”


“Almost. I just need to run through a few things with you about the hotel and answer any questions you’ve got,” Rachel said. “And I’ve got some good news too. As you’re kindly helping Richard and Lisa, I’ve been able to upgrade your room to our tropical suite,” she added, noticing Jenna’s frustrated expression at having to wait longer. But her face quickly twisted to joy upon hearing the news of our room upgrade. “So if you can sit with me here, then we can get this out the way,” she said, taking us to her desk.


We sat down, and even then our size difference was obvious. The top of Jenna’s head rose much higher than mine as we both sat upright on the chairs in front of Rachel. As we sat, I realised in morbid fascination that my legs didn’t even reach the floor. Jenna noticed my predicament and stifled a giggle, whilst her legs filled the space under the table.


“I promise this won’t take too long. I just need to explain a few things about your stay. Some of which you may have seen when you made your booking, but we always like to run through everything in person with our guests,” she said, looking at me knowingly at the fact I had no idea about the hotel, whilst Jenna wore a wry smile. “But first, here are the keys to your suite,” she said, passing a pair of room keys to us across the table. Jenna instinctively reached out and grabbed them, putting them in her pocket before returning her gaze to Rachel. “In your room you will find some clothes more fitting to your new sizes,” she said, her eyes momentarily lost looking at Jenna’s tight and revealing outfit. “However, based on the way your transfer went, it looks like we will need to adjust them. So we’ll provide a new set of clothes for you tomorrow, with the selection you asked for.”


“That’ll be great,” Jenna said, giving me a sly wink as Rachel mentioned that Jenna had picked a variety of outfits for us. As Rachel prepared to continue, a furious rumble erupted from Jenna’s stomach, causing her to blush slightly. “You both may be feeling extremely hungry after your transfer, the process is very draining. In your room you’ll find a selection of food and drink too. And you’ll probably both sleep well after. Considering what you’ve been through,” Rachel said, with a slight smile.


She went on to explain the details of the hotel, covering the facilities available and some other information. However, I barely took any of this in, as I was still examining our new sizes and losing concentration from my own growing hunger. Looking over at Jenna, I could see she was in the same situation, not even disguising her waning interest. Rachel noticed our fading focus and quickly finished up. “Well that’s everything. Do either of you have any questions? If you can’t think of anything now, you can always reach me or someone else from the front desk at anytime. And in your room there are more details about the hotel,” she said with a professional smile.


“No. I think we’re good at the moment,” Jenna said, before I had the chance to ask any questions myself, but sensing her hastiness and my own desire to get to the room, I remained quiet. We said goodbye and Rachel pointed us towards the lifts that would take us to our room. As we walked across the reception to get there, a young couple of a similar age to us walked in with their bags behind them, ready to check in.


“Oh my god honey, look!” the woman said, looking at us in wonder. “That’ll be you soon,” she joked, pointing at me.


“Wow. It’s amazing seeing it in person! But I don’t think I’ll be that small,” the guy replied, before they both walked to the check-in desk, where Rachel was waiting for them.


“Yeah you’re right, but I wish I’d end up like her,” she said, referring to Jenna with subtle jealousy.


They both walked past us with a smile. Taking in both of our bodies with excitement. I looked up at both of them. The woman was only a few inches taller than me, and her small frame was similar to mine. It was the closest I had felt to being of a similar size to someone since I had shrunk. Yet, I still had to look up to see into her eager eyes, another stark reminder of how tiny I had become. Her partner loomed over both of us, with the top of my head not even reaching his neck. His broad chest filled up my vision as he walked by, with both of them talking excitedly as Rachel welcomed them.


Jenna had continued to walk ahead. She had a wide grin at the jealous and awed stares that she had received from them. It was a huge difference to the downward stares she received at her old size. She flashed a warm smile at them both as they walked by, enjoying how much she had to look down to see their faces, especially at the guy. But she quickly returned her focus to the lifts and getting us to our room. Gladly, an empty lift was available as we approached, and after she scanned our key card and entered our floor number, the door closed.


“Holy shit James. This is amazing!” Jenna shouted in excitement, making the most of our first bit of privacy as we ascended upwards. Before I could respond, she had pulled me into a hug, clearing the air from my lungs as her powerful arms held me tight. She released me as the lift opened up on our floor. She took a long stride out of the lift and teasingly gestured for me to follow her, before turning away and walking towards our room. The sway of her hypnotic ass left me transfixed, as I lagged behind her due to my shorter legs and distracted stares.


She was waiting for me by our room, which was nestled in the corner of the top floor of the huge complex. “I can’t wait to see our home for the next week, but there is one thing missing,” Jenna said, looking at me knowingly.


“I don’t think that’s possible,” I said, realising what she was referring to. On our first holiday together, I had made a show of carrying Jenna into our hotel room on the first night, promising to start every new adventure we had with her in my arms, which I replicated on our only other trip since we had become a couple. But as I looked at Jenna’s imposing physique, I knew that was impossible. I craned my neck back to look into her eyes, which were gleaming at me with a wry smile. She clearly knew the same.


“While that would be fun to see you try,” she said, placing a huge leg next to mine, which almost came up to my chest. “I had something else in mind,” she added. Before I could react, she hoisted me into the air, carrying me in her arms. She barely strained to pick me up, and was able to hold me in just one arm as she unlocked the door with the other one. “Wow, you’re so light!” she laughed as she pushed the door open. I was amazed at how easily she was carrying me, and how secure I felt in her grasp, which felt eerily reassuring.  


Walking into the room, we both gasped in wonder at the grandeur of where we would be staying for the next week. The first thing that amazed me was the size, which wasn’t just because of my small stature. The suite was bigger than my flat, with an entrance hall greeting us and our bags by the door. Off of it was a huge walk-in wardrobe, where we found a wide selection of clothes that had been provided, covering every type of outfit I could think of. From formal wear to casual beach attire, we would be ready for any occasion.


Jenna carried me through the other hallway which took us to the main area of the suite. As we walked through the vast space, we passed our en-suite bathroom. Inside was a walk-in shower that was so big that even Jenna could move around comfortably. A set of luxury toiletries were neatly presented on the glistening counter-tops. Before we walked out to our king-sized bed, which was situated opposite a giant flat screen TV. There were a couple of plush seats next to the bed, around a table that had a buffet of sandwiches, tropical fruits and sweets, with a note above to welcome us to the hotel.


Outside the room was a huge terrace, and as Jenna opened the sliding doors, giving us a chance to see the scenic view of our tropical surroundings more clearly. There was even a hot tub, with a bottle of champagne in an ice bath positioned next to it. We headed back inside, and I could see that even Jenna was impressed, which was rare considering her high standards and upper-class upbringing. 


After carrying me throughout the tour of our suite, she threw me onto the bed with aplomb. I flailed in fright at what felt like a huge drop. Before I could react, Jenna jumped onto the bed next to me. The bed sank under her weight as her huge frame filled up the bed. I went to protest at being carried around like a child, but she placed her lips over mine, bringing me into a powerful kiss. My protests subsided as I became overtaken by her kiss. It was the same teasing tongue and juicy lips that I knew so well, yet it all seemed so new. She had always enjoyed leading, but with her extra strength she was able to dictate the tempo and intensity of our kiss easily. Her tongue overpowered mine as we became more passionate, whilst I just enjoyed the sensation. 


She let out a soft moan as our lips parted after a few minutes. We stared into each other’s eyes, our lust-filled gazes matching each other, as we eyed each other’s bodies. She got to her feet to take her top off, and I watched her ass shake as she wiggled her body trying to pull off the tight t-shirt. Frustrated by her struggles, her expression suddenly shifted as an idea formed in her head. She gave me an ominous grin before, in one motion, she thrust her breasts forward, hard. I watched in wonder as they tore through the fabric and poured out delectably. She grinned in joy at the success of her plan, before tearing the rest of her t-shirt with a simple tug of her hands, as I watched in lewd fascination.


She faced a similar problem with her shorts, but after the success of her top, she simply tore the fabric. I kept watching as she easily ripped through it, freeing her ass from the skin-tight material and leaving her fully nude. Her breathtaking physique left me spellbound, my gaze slowly moving across every inch and curve in lust. “Now it’s your turn little guy,” she said seductively, throwing me from my leering gaze.


It was a relief to take my clothes off, with their awkwardly large size being more of a nuisance as time went on. I quickly threw my top to the other side of my room. Both of us looked in shock at my skinny frame. It looked like I had never set foot in the gym, with my smooth stomach bare and no tone anywhere on my body. I watched Jenna, who looked at me with an inquisitive gaze, feeling her own hardened abs as she subconsciously compared our physiques. 


I went to take off my shorts, but froze as my hand reached the top of them. I had been blessed with size in that area, which all of my exes had been crazy about. Jenna also loved how big I was, even though with her size, she was never able to take it all and jokingly wished it was smaller for her. However, I was paranoid about how proportionally I had shrunk, and how much would be left of my prized package.


Jenna noticed my insecurity, and swiftly pulled down my shorts impatiently. I tried to stop her, but with her strength and the looseness of my shorts, they flew off, leaving me naked. I looked down nervously as my rock hard cock was exposed, but my fears were thankfully misplaced. It had definitely shrunk compared to the 9 inches that I normally boasted. However, I was relieved to see that it still looked large. Especially on my small body, which made it seem even bigger. It must have been around 6 inches long, which considering how much I had shrunk, I was proud of. I put my hand on it, and needed both hands to wrap around it, because of how small they had become.


“I see everything isn’t so small,” Jenna moaned lustfully, staring at my cock hungrily as I played with it. She made her way back onto the bed, causing the bed to sink again under her weight. She grabbed my cock and in her huge hand it looked a lot more average than when I had held it, but her firm grip caused me to shudder in pleasure. “Now let me thank you properly,” she teasingly said, before she moved her mouth over my cock, making me moan in euphoria.



“See how good it can feel to be small,” Jenna cooed at me, as I got to my feet after she had ‘thanked me’. She had always struggled to handle my cock, but with our changes in size, she was able to give me pleasure that I had never experienced before. At best, she had only been able to take half of my cock before she started to gag, but now she took it all easily, with space to spare. She gave me a thunderous orgasm, stronger than I had ever had before, which I was still trying to recover from.


“It does have its perks,” I said panting, staring at her bombshell body, which was a sight that I could never get sick of as she simply lay there. Her nude delectable body was impossible to keep my eyes off, as I drank all of her in. “Are you sure I can’t return the favour?” I asked, moving my eyes back to her huge breasts.


“There’ll be plenty of time for that. And trust me you will,” she winked at me. “But as I said, this is a thanks for being so good about everything.”


“It’s only for a week. And it’s not all that bad,” I said, feeling much more positive about my size as my cock hardened again, thinking back to a few moments ago. Before walking over to the food and drink that had been left out for us, as my hunger returned.


“I’d better make the most of this time then,” Jenna said as she got to her feet. She reached her hand across me and with only a slither of her strength, pulled me back, causing me to fly back onto the bed. She started to laugh at how effortless it was for her to throw me around, before she went over to the array of food. “It’s going to be so good,” she smiled, as she took an enormous bite.


The vast spread of food they had left us was soon devoured. Both Jenna and I were starving after all we had been through, but despite my hunger, I did not eat too much. Quickly realising that my smaller body could not handle the normal amount of food I ate. Jenna however, gladly ate the majority of the food available, which was the complete opposite of her usual small portions. I watched in morbid intrigue as she wolfed down plate after plate, until there was nothing left.


After we had both finished, we lay in bed together. The sun had set, and only the lights from the grounds of the hotel and stretching landscape disturbed the serene darkness. I lay in Jenna’s arms, typically I was the big spoon when we cuddled in bed together, but after trying to put my arms around her and barely being able to reach all the way around, she decided to take that role. She easily broke through my weak grip and rearranged us on the bed, before swallowing me up in her arms. The warmth of her body spread throughout me as we lay tightly together, before I drifted off into a deep sleep.