- Text Size +
Beacon Academy, Girls Locker Room:
Sarah stared in awe at the giant heiress' gorgeous face. It was perfect from her blue-eyes, blemish-less face and her snowy-white hair. It was like looking at a goddess. The tiny girl was so transfixed she didn't notice that a mountain of minty-smelling substance was coming down on top of her until it was too late. Sarah was nearly buried in toothpaste, surfacing after a moment.
"Whatever, those 3 will show up eventually," Weiss sighed. "Maybe you're right, I'm probably too hard on them."
Sarah could only look on as Weiss opened her mouth to show her pearly-white teeth and wet tongue in the distance. The toothbrush moved into Weiss' mouth as she began to brush. Fortunately, Sarah was unharmed, but she squirmed as she struggled to get out. Eventually, she fell out of the bristles and onto Weiss' tongue, the toothpaste masking her body a bit. The massive organ lolled a bit as Weiss kept brushing. Behind her, Sarah could hear the giantess' breathing as her uvula swayed lightly overhead. Worried about getting spat out or swallowed, Sarah leapt for the dangling 'worm' and lightly grabbed hold of it, not wanting to cause Weiss to gag.
The view was quiet incredible, seeing the giantess' teeth getting brushed and the depths of her throat below. Sarah wasn't quite keen on getting eaten today, she she climbed up. Getting to her feet, ahead was a large dual cavern of hairs and green substances with some nerves near her position. There was no doubt about it: Sarah was in Weiss' nasal cavity. "Uggh, never though I'd be up someone's nose,' she thought to herself, 'but it's the only way I can get this girl to notice me.' She began making her way deep into the left side, brushing off small boogers and the like as she walked.
Back outside, Weiss finished up and put her toothbrush away before joining Yang, the two girls heading for the cafeteria for lunch. They arrive and find Pyrrha Nikos of Team JNPR seated. "Hello there!" the athlete greeted! "Have you seen Jaune anywhere? He was supposed to meet me here for lunch."
"No, we were going to ask you the same thing," Yang said.
"Grrr, does that blonde buffoon think he can hide from me all day?" Weiss complained. "I swear, he much have gotten bad pointers from Ruby or somethi--AHH," Weiss was interrupted by a twitch in her nose.
Back inside, Sarah had gotten her foot stock in some snot and was struggling fiercely to get free, unaware of her movements irritating Weiss' nostril.
"Weiss, are you ok?" Pyrrha asked.
"Ahhhhh.....AAAAHHHHHHHHH....AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH....."
The air around Sarah swirled as she braced for the inevitable to happen.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"
Weiss let out an almighty sneeze, spraying snot everywhere and sending Sarah flying out her nose and far into the air. Eventually, she landed between somewhere soft, not as big as Yang's butt but just as smooth.
"GOODNESS!" Pyrrha exclaimed. "Are you alright, Weiss?"
Yang laughed hard at what just happened. "Yikes! How long was Mt. Weiss holding that in for?" she joked.
"S-SHUT UP, YANG!" Weiss fumed, blushing hard. "It was just a sneeze and nothing more!" She then got out a handkerchief and blew her nose before sitting down with Yang and Pyrrha.
Elsewhere, Sarah looked up to see the crimson-haired girl's face above her and realized where she was: deep in Pyrrha's cleavage. She struggled to get out as crumbs rained down upon her from above. Eventually, she got out, but her movements weren't unnoticed.
"Huh, what's that?"
Sarah gasped as Pyrrah's face looked down towards her position.
'Could this be it?' she thought to herself. 'Is someone finally able to help me?'



The Leheron Household, Mary-Jean's Bedroom:
It had been a long night for Mary-Jean and the 3 tinies on her person. Ruby eventually had passed out due to exhaustion between the giant MILF's tits, same with Blake up her nose. And Jaune? Well........the less said about Jaune's circumstance the better.
But after a bit of a struggle upon waking up, Ruby managed to get out of the cleavage and onto MJ's neck. "BLAKE! WHERE ARE YOU??"
"RUBY!" A voice faintly called from above near the nose. "IN HERE! HELP ME!"
Taking the initiative, the silver-eyed girl climbed up MJ's neck, and maneuvered around her lips to the nose. Entering the left nostril, she walked a bit before finding her Faunus teammate in a small pool of snot.
"Well, at least you're not stuck in a tree!" Ruby joked.
"Oh ha ha, very funny," Blake droned sarcastically. "Now please get me out of this! We have to find Jaune!"
"Where could he have gone though?" Ruby asked, getting Weiss to her feet and walking with her back outside. "Last I saw, he was on the washcloth. He could be anywhere?"
"Well, we'll have to go lower and call out his name until he replies," Blake said. "Worse comes to worse, he could be in......you know."
"What? EWWWW, do we HAVE to look in some ladies 'private area' and butt?" Ruby whined.
"We don't have much of a choice," Blake replied. "But we're not taking chances."
Unfortunately, the two tinies didn't realize they were on Mary-Jean's upper lip.....and she was just waking up.
*YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWNNN*
The tiny girls screamed as Mary-Jeaned yawned, sucking them into her mouth and plummeting down her esophagus with a light gulp. After what felt like an eternity of falling, Ruby and Blake landed with a splash in a wet chamber filled with a beige liquid and bits of digesting food.
"Blake......are we?" Ruby whispered.
"In this woman's stomach? Yes." Blake replied.
"NOOOOOOOOOO! I DON'T WANNA BE FOOD!" Ruby wailed, pounding on the stomach walls with her fists, Blake joining in with punches and kicks of her own. They wished they had their weapons with them, but those were back in Team RWBY's dorm. All they could do now is hope and prayed this worked.
*URRRRRRRRRRP*
Mary Jean let out a slight burp as she got up. "Oh! Guess it's time for breakfast!" She then got up, got dressed into her top and skirt, and went downstairs to pour herself a bowl of cereal and milk with some orange juice, setting a similar spot across from her seat, as if expecting a guest.
A while later, waterfalls of drink and chewed food rained down onto Blake and Ruby. Fortunately, their Auras kept them safe from the stomach acid.
"We can't stay here forever, Ruby! We have to get out of here and find Jaune!"
"But HOW? She's not gonna burp or puke us out so where else can we go?" Ruby asked.
"There! The exit to the intestines! Let's go!" Blake pointed to an opening hole near the bottom of the stomach and the two tinies jumped through it, entering the small intestine.
The journey through the small intestine was a long and treacherous one. A few times, Ruby and Blake were nearly absorbed by some villi but they managed to swim through with not too much trouble. Eventually, they were deposited in a drier, danker area with a thick mist in the air.
"So......this is the large intestines?" Ruby asked.
"Correct. And the only way out is....."
"Her butt," Ruby said, wincing a bit.
"Just be glad Weiss isn't here. She'd be complaining to no end about the smell. Now, come on, let's find the exit."
The two began to climb and walk through MJ's bowels, eventually reaching the sigmoid colon, the final stretch before the bend toward the 'exit'. Ahead they spotted a familiar sight near the rectum.
"JAUNE!" Both girls cried out.
"RUBY? BLAKE?!? Is that you or have I gone crazy?" the blonde Hunter asked.
"No, it's really us," Ruby said. "The giant lady ate us earlier and we've had to go the long way down to get out. Are you ok?"
"AM I OK?!!??! I'VE BEEN STUCK UP A GIANT LADY'S BUTT ALL NIGHT, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT AND NOW WE'RE ALL STUCK HERE UNTIL SHE HAS TO POOP US OUT INTO A TOILET!!!!!" Jaune screamed, venting his frustration from the night before and punching a nearby nerve to his right. Suddenly, the bowels around the 3 tinies gurgled and shook like crazy.
"Wait, THAT'S IT! Guys, let's attack that weird nerve! It could help us get out!" Ruby suggested.
The three all then attacked the nerve at once, the gurgles and quacking getting fiercer and fiercer. Eventually, a loud moaning sound was heard, followed by a massive gust of 'wind' that hit them before sending them all downwards past MJ's rectum and anus and out into a much brighter, but cramped area


*PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*
One moment, Mary-Jean had felt discomfort in her lower belly, the next she involuntarily let out a monstrous fart as she tried to get up. The discomfort disappeared after the fart stopped and she sat back down.
"WOW, Mare, that was QUITE the fart! I didn't know you literally had it in you!"
Mary-Jean was too embarrassed to answer her guest. All she could do was glare at her while blushing as hard as she ever had at the best friend who sat across from her.....the unwitting bane of tiny people everywhere.
Valerie Bradson had come for breakfast.