- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Note: The following story contains nudity and sexual situations and is not meant for children. All characters are 18 years or older.
Beacon Academy, Remnant:

"CAREFUL with those! You have any idea how much all that Dust is worth?"

The scolding voice was not that of a professor or somebody's parent, but that of Weiss Schnee, the wealthy heiress to Atlas and student at Beacon Academy. The white-haired girl was overseeing the delivery of several vials of Dust sent to her from home. Pulling the cart of Dust is her teammate and leader of Team RWBY, Ruby Rose, her other teammate Blake Belladonna, and Team JNPR member Jaune Arc. All 3 were struggling to pull the heavy load to Team RWBY's dorm.

"*UUUUNGGH* Cut us some slack, Weiss!" Jaune grunted. "This stuff's heavier than it looks!"

"Yeah, Weiss, we're doing our best," Ruby whined, being the immature girl that she was at times.

"Even so, one of the vials on top is an experimental new type of Dust Atlas recently invented," Weiss explained, gesturing to a special vial with a form of Dust that was glowing bright white. "It's untested and, therefore, nobody knows what it does yet. Father has asked me to test it during missions to see what effects it causes."

"Uhhh, isn't that something for scientists to do?" Blake asked.

"Hey, never look a gift horse in the mouth!" Weiss said, slightly annoyed. "Now keep going! I'm going to go get ready to freshen up for the day. And again, BE CAREFUL!" She then walked off back to the dorm room to get her toothbrush, leaving the 3 behind with the cart.

"GRRRR, why does Weiss have to treat us like little kids?" Jaune complained. "If I could show her how much of a man I am, I would!"
"And yet you're the guy who puked on the airship over to Beacon the first day," Blake said dryly.

"Yeah, sorry Jaune, you mean well, but I don't think you're Weiss' type," said Ruby, trying to be more reassuring than her cat-Faunus teammate.

"Oh yeah? Well, what if I got to try THIS out for her?" Jaune grabbed the vial of the mystery Dust.

"Jaune, NO! We're not supposed to touch that!" Ruby panicked, grabbing hold of the vial and trying to get it away from Jaune. The two then began pulling back-and-forth on both ends of it like two children fighting over a toy.

"Ruby, Jaune LET GO!" Blake cried out rushing over to the two arguing students.

But it was too late. The vial fell out of both Ruby and Jaune's hands onto the floor, breaking with a glass-like crash as the Dust spilt out.....and suddenly a bright light enveloped all 3 over them.

"HEY! What's going on out there?" Weiss demanded, rushing back outside, toothbrush in hand. Mysteriously, the light had vanished......along with Ruby, Blake and Jaune. All that remained was the broken vial and the cart nearby.

"GRRRRR, DARNNIT RUBY!" Weiss yelled. "OF COURSE you'd break the experimental vial of all things, you immature idiot! O-or maybe it was Jaune, the clumsy oaf!" Weiss was fuming so hard she was stammering. "How THOSE TWO got to be chosen as team leaders is beyond-----hey wait a minute! Where did they go? And where's Blake?" She looked around the halls to see if they were hiding anywhere and shrugged, sighing in annoyance. "Oh well, I'll deal with them later. At least they got the rest of the Dust to the door. And good thing Father sent me another vial of that new Dust ahead of time. Knew something would happen with the one in the shipment. I should KNOW better than to trust-----never mind. I have to get going."

With that, Weiss hauled the cart into Team RWBY's dorm and put in a safe spot, before leaving for the girls locker rooms to freshen up. Little did she realize what had really happen to her 3 friends.....


The Leheron Household, small-town America, a few moments earlier:

It was night time at the Leheron household, as Sarah was preparing for a bath. She was completely naked and getting ready for an evening bath before bed, with a towel ready nearby and a fresh pair of clothes in her bedroom. She was just about to turn on the water when a bright-light began to envelop her.

"W-WHAT?! What's happening?" She panicked, but before she could do anything, Sarah suddenly vanished from the room without a trace......

The light faded as Ruby, Jaune and Blake suddenly felt themselves falling before hitting a hard surface.

"Owwwwww," Ruby groaned, before getting to her feet. "Where are we?"

The other 2 got up and looked around. The area around them looked like it was made of white porcelain, with walls that stretched seemingly for miles. It was all weirdly rounded, like a giant rectangular basin....and then Jaune noticed the giant faucet and nozzle ahead.

"Oh no," Jaune said, a hint of dread in his voice. "Guys......we're in a......in a...."

"A giant bathtub," Blake finished.

"Aww, jeez," Ruby whined. "Well, at least we're not in a toilet. Are we in some kind of giant realm or something? This doesn't look like anywhere in Remnant, let alone Beacon."

"No, we're in a different world, but I think we shrunk," Blake observed. "We can't be more than a millimeter tall."

"Well, this is just GREAT!" Jaune yelled, his turn to complain. "First we break a vial holding brand-new Dust and probably incured Weiss' wrath, and now we're shrunk in a bathtub! This CAN'T POSSIBLY GET ANY WORSE!!"

Before anyone could answer, a loud clicking noise followed by an eerie whining creak sounded above them.....the sound of a door opening. Followed by a feminine voice echoing.

"Huh, guess Sarah already had a bath. Oh, well, my turn!"

"You had to say it, didn't you?" Blake groaned.

Suddenly, an enormous figured loomed above the bathtub. It was a gigantic brunette woman. Unbeknownst to the tinies, this was Mary-Jean Leheron, Sarah's mother. She couldn't be older than her late-30s and wore a red top and a black skirt. From the angle, the three tinies could see easily see up her skirt and get a full view of her lacy red panties covering her crotch. The sight alone was giving Jaune an erection.

"Dang it, boner, NOT NOW!" Jaune moaned, as Ruby couldn't help but notice, giggling immaturely, while Blake just facepalmed.

The sound of movement got everyone's attention, as Mary-Jean began removing her clothes. Before long, she was completely naked, her ass towards them as she removed her panties. Jaune was getting a full view of her round, bare ass, causing him to drool a little. Even he had never seen an ass like that. Mary-Jean then got up and turned around, showing off her bare breasts and taught belly as she reached for the faucet.

A torrent of water gushed out into the bath, sending an ocean of warm water heading towards the three tinies. "RUN!!" Ruby screamed, but it was too late, as all three were hit and sent scattered in different directions. Ruby and Blake were spit apart to other ends of the tub, while Jaune was washed elsewhere. After a while, the tub was filled and Mary-Jean began getting into the tub, a brief look at her slightly-hairy crotch above the tinies.

The landing of her foot sent Jaune flying onto a giant, cloth-like surface next to the tub. It took him a moment for him to realize what he was on: a wash cloth. "LADY! DOWN HERE!" Jaune yelled out, hoping the giant MILF would hear him. But it seemed he was too small and too far away to be heard, as Mary-Jean grabbed hold of the wash cloth and began using it to wash her body.

"BLAKE! WHERE ARE YOU?" Ruby cried out, looking for her friend and teammate in the steamy waters of the bath. Eventually, she found Blake floating carefully and calmly. "OH THANK GOODNESS! I thought you were dead!" Ruby cried out, giving Blake a big hug.

"N-now's not the time, Ruby!" Blake grunted, struggling to keep afloat amidst the hug. "We have to get out of here and get that woman's attention!"

"Yeah, but how? She's huge and if we're not careful, she'll crush us like bugs!" Ruby pointed out.

"Head for her foot. We can go from there." Blake then began swimming to Mary-Jean's right foot, Ruby following behind.

"I thought cats hated water," Ruby said, trying to bring levity to the situation. Blake could only shoot bake a glare before resuming swimming.

Meanwhile, Jaune held on for dear life as Mary-Jean washed her self all over, going from her face, to her boobs and belly, before reaching her ass. Jaune began losing his grip as he was brushed against the giant woman's asshole, the enormous orifice puckering and beginning to suck him in. Eventually, Jaune let out a cry of terror as he was pulled off the washcloth and into Mary-Jean's bowels, the anus closing shut behind him.

Unaware of Jaune's fate, Ruby and Blake made it to Mary-Jean's leg and began climbing up. It took them what felt like hours to reach her belly button, avoiding the forest that was her pubic hair. They stopped for a rest in the cavernous navel.

"Well, never thought I'd be climbing a giant woman," Blake sighed.

"I just hope Jaune's ok," Ruby said, a worried tone to her voice.

"Don't worry," Blake reassured. "If he could survive getting chased by an Ursa, he could survive a giantess. Now let's continue upwards. If we can reach this lady's ear then we can get some help."

The two then emerged from the belly button and continued upwards towards the breasts. They were grateful Mary-Jean hadn't felt them yet and tried to scratch them. As they made their way between the breasts, Blake got through with no problem, but Ruby....

"*URRGH* S-stuck!" Ruby whined, as she tried to follow after the cat Faunus. "Bake HELP!"

Blake had just arrived at the face when she realized she was alone. "RUBY!" She cried out, realizing where her friend was. But before she could go back.....

*SNNNNIFFFF*

A gust of wind carried Blake off as she was sucked up deep into the MILF's nose. She soared far into her nasal cavity before landing in a pool of snot. Blake dared not to move, lest she'd be sneezed out back to square one.

"HUH? Did something just go up my nose?" Mary-Jean wondered aloud. Not feeling anything else, she shrugged it off. "Guess it was just a gnat or something. Whatever, time to get out. That bath was lovely."

The giant MILF then got out and drained the water out of the tub, before toweling off and getting changed into a fresh pair of the lacy bra and panties she loved wearing. Mary-Jean then headed off to bed, unaware of the three tinies on her person: one up her nose, another between her breasts, and one up her butt.

Beacon Academy, Girls Locker Room:


Sarah regained her vision as the light faded. She found herself on a large metal surface with what looked like a street of tall, metal walls with oddly-familiar doors ahead. She quickly put together where she was: a locker room. And she was a millimeter tall.


Suddenly, the ground shook as loud footsteps rounded the corner ahead. Sarah could only stare in awe as a massive blonde girl wearing nothing but a towel approached her position. Her boobs could be seen from the top of the towels and she looked just as built as Sarah's mother was. Unbeknownst to Sarah, this was Yang Xiao Long, older sister to the now-missing Ruby Rose.


Yang then turned around to sit down, mooning the tiny brunette as she landed. "HEY! DOWN HERE! STOOOP!" Sarah tried to call out, but it was no good, as Yang landed on her, trapping her slightly in her buttcrack.


Sarah could only look on into the fleshy depths of the blonde's asscrack, getting a slight glimpse of her anus in the distance. Dropping the towel, Yang bent over to put a yellow thong on, freeing Sarah with her movement and landing on the back of the thong. Not wanting to be butt food, Sarah climbed out of the waistband just as Yang stood up and began shimmying towards Yang's front.


As Yang continued getting dressed, putting on her shorts, socks and shoes, Sarah began to climb up past her belly button towards her large boobs. No sooner did she make it into her cleavage than Yang put on her bra, trapping the poor tiny girl.


Yang finished dressing by putting on her jacket and walking over towards a nearby sink, unaware of her tiny passenger. She saw Weiss coming in with a toothbrush.


"Hey Yang! Have you seen Ruby, Jaune and Blake anywhere? I want to scold those three for the trouble they've caused."


"No, Weiss, I haven't. What happened?" the blonde asked.


"Well, they were supposed to be helping bring the Dust shipment in when I heard arguing and a crash. I came out and find they disappeared and the vial of mystery Dust broken! Good think Father sent me a spare vial of that beforehand. I KNEW that sister of yours couldn't handle this! She's such a child!"


Yang could only laugh at Weiss' venting. "Well, no use crying over spilt milk. Or Dust in this case."


"You REALLY coddle her too much!" Weiss groaned. "When will that girl learn to take some pride in her work for once?"


Unbeknownst to them both, Yang's laughter sent Sarah flying out of her cleavage and into the air, landing on a weird, bristled surface. Before she could react, Sarah saw Weiss' IMAX screen-sized face come into view....and the truth came into focus.



She was on Weiss' toothbrush.




TO BE CONTINUED
Chapter End Notes:
Please review and let me know what you think!