- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A commission from the same commissioner who requested the Girl's Night story. I hope you enjoy!

Jack arrived on the first floor of Govella Hall, peering around the corner at the disinterested campus security guard who was busy watching football on his phone with half of his abnormally red face pointed away from the door. Part of him wanted to just activate the device now and slip by this low interest, rent-a-cop completely undetected, but given how little the portly man was actually paying attention, Jack quickly realized it would be unnecessary. 


“Sup.” Jack said softly, swinging into the lobby and quickly strolling through the room towards the rear stairs. The security guard gave a labored grunt, not bothering to lift his eyes from the screen as Jack came and went. Once past the first hurdle, Jack quickly proceeded up three floors to where his sister Olivia lived with her roommate, Nicole. Jack walked nonchalantly towards the fifth door on the right, where he stopped to reach into his pocket and retrieved his cell phone. He began swiping back and forth on the screen, pretending to text someone as he looked up and down the hallway. With no one coming from either direction, the college sophomore put his ear to the door and was able to detect some sort of muffled conversation coming from the other side. 


“Perfect.” He thought to himself. Looking at the phone, it was 4:15 in the afternoon and Jack knew that Olivia would be headed to the gym directly after her last class for the day. This gave him about ninety five minutes to have a little fun before she came back to her dorm. Jack synchronized an app on his phone to the watch-like device on his wrist. After verifying once more that no one was around to see, Jack clicked the final button which triggered the shrinking sequence that rapidly reduced him to only 0.65 inches tall. 


“Alright, it’s go time.” Jack mumbled to himself as he quickly scrambled over to the base of the door. At this size, Jack was able to squeeze through the black, dust guard bristles that lined the base of the door and secure his way into the room. Once on the other side, Jack confirmed his theory. Nicole, in all her robust, sexy glory was lying on her bed watching videos on her phone, completely unaware of her intruding admirer. 


“Okay, make haste, not waste.” Jack said to himself, fidgeting with the device on his wrist once more. In another second, Jack’s shrunken body expanded until he was twenty times larger than before. At this size he was able to quickly scurry across the floor towards the foot of the bed and start climbing up towards the mattress where his fantasy girl was busy consuming both content and pretzels at an alarming rate. When he was finally able to poke his head over the horizon, Jack’s lips curled up into a wide smile. He was mounted on the edge of the foot of her bed, staring up directly towards her big, jiggly booty in a pair of hot pink running shorts. Stealthily the tiny man hauled his body up onto the soft surface of her bed before activating the device once more and returning to his roughly half inch size.


“Come to papa.” Jack said to himself as he peered up at the young woman’s gigantic ass cheeks. At this size, it took about five whole minutes of jogging and sprinting to make it to the edge of the crater created by her massive body. He also took a small moment to visit one of her gargantuan feet, but as he made it within twenty relative yards of her gigantic socked toes, the sour stink of her feet quickly made him change course. He made a mental note to refocus his efforts on olfactory negation for the next phase of his project. Because while he was an absolute sucker for getting up close and personal with giant girls, there was something absolutely, mind meltingly heinous about getting a whiff of some of their more “fragrant” body parts. 


“Nicole, you’ve got a booty that just won’t quit.” Jack said, standing a relatively safe distance away from the cleft of her mighty cheeks. If the smell of her toes was that pungent today, then getting an up close and personal smell of her ass crack would be sure to turn his stomach inside out. But he was perfectly safe to sit here and admire it for just a-


“Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!” Jack screeched as Nicole suddenly adjusted her massive body almost imperceptibly, but enough to alter the landscape of the mattress. The shrunken man suddenly found the ground beneath him sloping towards the crack between her mountainous globes. 


“Bahahahahaha!” Nicole laughed uproariously, almost seemingly at Jack’s expense as he found himself perfectly wedged between her ass meat. The tiny man remained perfectly still, trying to weigh out his options as he tried his best to control his breathing.


“Goddamnit Nicole!” He cursed. “Alright, shit. Okay. I’ve just gotta get… oh my fucking god.” Jack lost his entire train of thought as he finally drew one conscious, deep breath of her sweaty ass stench. Immediately the shrunken man tried to yank his arm up from his side in an effort to try and cover his mouth and nose. Unfortunately, the intense pressure being exerted on his body by the titaness’ booty was more than he would’ve expected. 


“Shit, shit, shit.” Jack muttered to himself. As the thick, sour fumes wafted into his nose and mouth he quickly realized the predicament that he was in. He couldn’t just sit here and try to wiggle himself free without running the risk of Nicole inspecting her crack and finding him perving on her. Either he’d have to unshrink himself and try to explain, undoubtedly getting expelled from campus and incurring Olivia’s unmitigated wrath. Or he would need to stay shrunken and anonymous and let Nicole deal with him in whatever demented and honestly understandable way that she felt was inappropriate for a tiny peeping tom like himself. No, he would need to be careful about all of this. And obviously he couldn’t make himself any bigger for the strength he would need to climb out quickly. No, there was only one solution.


PPPPFFFFFTTTTTTTT


“Oh go fuck yourself.” Jack said, hacking and coughing loudly as a powerful burst of hot, fetid air filtered through the giantess’ shorts and conquered his personal atmosphere. This was hardly the first time he had ever been farted on before. Hell it wasn’t even the first time he had experienced a giantess releasing a hurricane of noxious gasses while he was tiny. However, it wasn’t exactly the type of experience that someone could really ever get accustomed to. Not that you would even WANT to get used to a giant’s farts, but still, it never seemed like he was ever prepared for it when it happened. 


Now that Jack was paying a bit more attention to Nicole’s monstrous body, he was made acutely aware of a distant gurgling sound from higher up on the bed. And while his current predicament might make a casual observer think otherwise, Jack was in fact not an idiot. Nicole was going to fart again. And it was coming soon. Though, despite the pungent, sweaty scent mired around his tiny helpless body, Jack acknowledged that this might be exactly what he needed to get out of Nicole’s gigantic butt crack. The shrunken wannabe scientist began to try to subtly reach his watch without getting the attention of his titanic hostess. After a short amount of effort he finally managed to grip the device just enough to click on one of the buttons on the side, before his body began to dwindle even further in size. 


“Aha! Perfect. Alright, now we just need one last fart.” Jack said confidently, standing at only 0.21 inches tall in the now vast open cavern of space between Nicole’s meaty backside and the mattress. Granted, he would have to tolerate another massive ass blast from his former super-crush. However, it would be a small price to pay, because the powerful winds of her gale force release would carry him out of the crack, up the slope of the mattress and out onto the flat landscape of bedding beyond her feet. Now the only concern he had was a fear of getting launched too far and flying straight off the end of the bed. But he figured if he was prepared, he should be able to grow himself midair and prevent himself from a full crash landing onto the floor. Not that a fall from this height would be deadly, mind you. Jack’s shrinking technology rendered his tiny body remarkably durable and a fall from this high up would hurt like hell, but it certainly wouldn’t kill him. 


“Fucking hell. C’mon Nicole, any day now. Let me have it.” Jack said, impatiently tapping his foot as he lined himself up with the narrow cleft of the giantess’ massive ass. He couldn’t believe he was practically begging this chick to actually rip ass on him, but he wanted desperately to be out of this smelly cavern. Each concurrent breath he took made his tongue shrivel up in disgust and when the ominous gurgling finally reached what Jack had to assume was just on the other side of his crush’s gargantuan anus, his heart raced with excitement.


“Alright, here we go. One last fart for freedom.” Jack chuckled, slowly getting over the embarrassing experience of getting buttcrushed by his crush. Finally the soft fleshy globes on either side of him began to shift in anticipation of the monstrous bomb about to be released. However, Jack’s view of the world outside of Nicole’s booty became shrouded in darkness as something began to block the only exit. “What the fuck?”


Ppppffffttttt


Another enormous burst of toxic flatulence erupted out of the cute sophomore’s ass. True to his calculations, Jack’s miniscule body was carried outward from Nicole’s crack, however instead of flying out into the open, untainted air of her dorm room, Jack found himself slamming into some sort of wall at intense speeds. Before he could regain a sense of his surroundings, Jack felt himself being moved through the air, however he was still surrounded by darkness as well as the potent stink of Nicole’s heinous fart. It wasn’t until light and fresh air began pouring in around him that Jack realized what was happening.The giantess unfurled her fingers, allowing Jack to find himself positioned directly beneath one of her cavernous nostrils. There was a slight twitch in the muscles beneath her flesh before a massive upward draft sent Jake’s micro bodytumbling upwards into Nicole’s nose. 



“Hehe nice.” Nicole said, partaking in her guilty pleasure as the smell of her own rude expulsion tickled her senses. Her eyes darted over to her roommate Oliva’s bed. If anyone were to ever find out about her obsession with farts, she would die from sheer embarrassment. But after having Indian food for dinner, Nicole simply couldn’t resist a booty bomb that funky. 


Deep in the cavern of her nostril, Jack was experiencing a fresh new hell. Plastered to the inside wall of the nasal cavity, the tiny scientist had to cough up a hefty mouthful of mucus before he could start to breathe again. 


“Bleh, fuck me. Are you fucking serious?” He spat, coughing and hacking up a lung. He could not have foreseen the circumstances unfolding the way that they had thus far. He had been crushing on this chick for so long and now he was stuck up her nose like a ball of snot. “This is fucking ridiculous.” He continued to complain, scraping away the oddly tinted fluid from his arms and legs. Eventually he managed to free himself enough that he began to slip his bonds and descend back out of the giantess’ nose. Straight below him, Nicole’s cleavage offered a tantalizing landing that appeared to be about ten thousand more times more appealing than getting buried in a tissue. 


“Shit!” Jack cursed as he realized that he was probably still too big to subtly go diving in Nicole’s titties without getting caught. He latched onto a nose hair before fully falling out into the open and managed to stop himself from falling. However, before he could get a hold of his device and start to shrink himself any further, the sudden tension on Nicole’s nose hair caused a larger reaction within the titanic goddess. Nicole began to sniffle and rub her nose to deal with the irritating itch in her nostril. 


“NO NO NO DON’T FUCKING-” Jack screeched as he watched Nicole’s knuckle approaching her nose. He tried to release his grip on the long strand of hair, but he was too slow. Nicole’s finger slammed into the side of her nose, compressing the walls of the cavern until Jack was smush uncomfortably into another glob of mucus. When her sniffles passed, the tiny man up Nicole’s nose was trapped hanging upside down against the fleshy wall of her sinus, wrapped up in twisted hairs and encased in a thick layer of snot. 


SNIFFF


Nicole took another deep breath in through her nose, causing a cool breeze to rush farther up into her system. This time, Jack’s arms were too deeply encased in the snot to be able to free himself and with each progressing breath from the giantess it continued to harden. He tried to trash about wildly, less concerned with getting caught at this point than he was with becoming a permanent resident of this pretty girl’s nose. Unfortunately for Jack his stamina quickly began to fail him, leaving him stranded in his snot rocket prison. He remained trapped there for what felt like an eternity, unable to even reach his device until from his vantage point he saw Nicole’s finger lifting up again. 


“Oh fuck me…” Jack moaned as the giant digit came tunneling into the nostril. The sharpened blade of her fingernail started to drag along the wall above him, collecting a thick layer of the terrible gunk. Miraculously, as Jack was scraped off of the inside of Nicole’s nose he managed to keep his head above the large pile of accumulating snot as it collected on her fingernail. A moment later, the shrunken man was carried out of the giantess’ sniffer, finding himself held aloft before her titanic face as her beautiful blue eyes stared straight at him. 



“Shhhhhhhhhhit.” Jack mumbled, fearing that he finally been caught by the veritable goddess. What was she going to think of him now? Just some tiny creep stuck in one of her boogers. It was hard to imagine her respecting him after this. 


“Wait, what the… no fucking way! NICOLE!” Jack started to scream as he came to a horrifying realization. The giantess stared at the disgusting pile of snot for a moment before she began to bring her finger down to her lips. Was she serious? Did she see him or not? Was she trying to punish him? Or did she just have a habit of eating her own fucking nose boulders. God, this chick was fucking disgusting! Jack’s mind raced as he desperately tried to reach his size shifting device, desperate to avoid such a humiliating fate.


“Hey Cole.” A voice called out as the door to Nicole’s room swung wide open. In a panic, the embarrassed brunette flicked her finger, sending the snot rocket flying across the room and causing Jack to painfully crash into the wall beside his sister’s desk. 


“Oh, hey! You’re home early.” Nicole said, praying that Olivia hadn’t actually noticed what she was about to do. Thankfully for her, it seemed Olivia had been far too enthralled in her phone to notice the disgusting display. 


On the other side of the room, Jack was just happy that he had been rescued from a humiliating death by his big sister. He would have to buy her a coffee or something when all of this was over, but for now he still needed to escape the room, ideally without letting either one of them find him shrunken in their room. Unfortunately, the gooey mass of mucus still held him firm as it began to dry and harden around him. A few hundred feet below him, Olivia took a seat at her desk, popping in a seat of headphones as she began to work away at some of her homework while Nicole turned her attention back to her phone. It seemed for the time being that Jack was going to just have to bide his time and wait it out inside Nicole’s gigantic booger. 


“Hey, I’m headed to see Cass. I’ll be back late.” Nicole said, rousing Jack from his slumber, having evidently drifted off while waiting for a good opportunity to grow himself and escape. It seemed that Nicole was now heading out on some late night romantic escapade and so now all he needed to do was wait for Olivia to move from right beneath him. Almost as if on cue, Olivia responded to a message coming in on her smart watch, causing the pretty blonde to get up from her desk and swiftly walk to the door. 


“Well that was fortuitous.” Jack thought to himself as he was suddenly left alone in the room. Thankfully, he had possessed the foresight to carve out some mobility for his arms before his sticky snot prison had fully solidified around him, thus allowing him access to the size changing device on his wrist. He quickly managed to grab the device and gave it a squeeze, choosing to increase his size enough to grant him the strength to break free from his brittle bindings. However, as he pressed the “grow” button, Jack was disappointed to find that he remained exactly the same size. 


“What the fuck?” He said nervously, hammering his thumb on the button repeatedly, but still nothing changed. Was it broken? How the hell was he going to fix the damn thing here without any of his tools. How the hell was he even going to get out of this fucking snot rocket? 


“GODDAMN IT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Jack let out a startled screech as he suddenly shrunk in size, dropping his body  three dozen stories onto the desk below. The shrunken man landed with a dull thud, lying in place for a solid minute before he slowly clambered up to his feet. 


“Well shit.” He muttered aloud, inspecting the device. Evidently the device’s grow feature wasn’t functioning properly, but the shrink function was? While he was happy to be not clinging to the wall anymore, this situation posed a unique predicament. He couldn’t just continuously shrink much further, because without the ability to return to normal size, he was only going to become more and more helpless. He needed to think of a solution and fast. Suddenly the door to the room flung open once more and Olivia came strolling back inside, now carrying a pair of heavy looking books. 


“Fuck.” Jack thought to himself, desperately searching for a good place to hide on the top of Olivia’s desk. He figured he would have more time than this, but it seemed that Olivia only popped out to grab some books. He couldn't take the chance of letting Olivia find him like this. Despite the fact that she could certainly help him back to his room to undo this mess, she would certainly know what he was up to immediately. And she was not the kind of woman who took kindly to her little brother being a perv. 


Jack’s train of thought was cut off as Olivia mindlessly tossed her books down onto the desk, only narrowly avoiding squashing her brother by some miraculous fluke of fate. However, the massive textbooks landed behind the tiny man and the resulting force of their landing caused Jack to catapult off of the desk and slam down onto a soft fabric surface elsewhere in the room. Picking himself up off the ground, Jack dusted off his pants and surveyed his surroundings, only realizing his mistake once he saw Oliva stepping back into place at her seat. 



“Oh fuck me to death, you’ve got to be kidding me!” Jack screamed, his little legs unable to do anything to save him as his giantess sister plopped her large rear end down onto the chair that he was now trapped on top of. “LIVVY NOOOO!”


WHAM


Oliva sat down hard in her chair, completely unaware that she had just buried her tiny brother deep beneath one of her immense asscheeks. The unaware giantess hummed a tune as she slipped her earbuds back in, gently rocking back and forth in her seat as she tried her best to get comfy. Meanwhile, beneath the tremendous booty of his sister, Jack was now absolutely terrified of being caught. If Oliviva found him squirming around on her butt, he shuddered to think about what she would do to him, especially if he wasn’t able to simply grow himself and walk away. Despite how humiliating and uncomfortable this was for him. Jack was deadset on outlasting his tremendous sister and sneaking out unnoticed. 


And so for the next two and a half hours, Jack endured the crushing weight of his sister’s gigantic booty. Every now and again she would wiggle her butt around, almost as if she were taunting him. But still, Jack endured. The constant pressure was intense and the heat that her butt was producing were certainly contributing factors in his discomfort, however this concern that was rapidly pressing towards the forefront of his mind was the smell. It had only been about ten or so minutes into the buttcrushing session when Jack noticed the distinct odor that he knew to be wafting out of Olivia’s asscrack. It was only then that he recalled she had been at the gym right before this. Evidently, she hadn’t taken the opportunity to shower immediately after her workout, evidently opting to focus her time more on whatever assignment was so pressing tonight. He couldn’t believe how much her ability to remain singularly focused was proving to be such a pain in the ass tonight… poor choice of words. 


“Ugh, this sucks.” He heard her angelic voice from under her round booty as Olivia leaned to one side to reach her water bottle. He rolled his eyes, trying to make some headway towards freedom while he had the chance. Suddenly, without warning, a short trumpeting squeak escaped from her butt just as she began to lean back into position. 


Pfft


“OLIVIA NOOOOO!” Jack screamed, hearing the short fart before her shadow closed in above him. He couldn’t… not again. The sour stink of her gas infiltrated his nostrils as he once again became pinned by the massive globes of her asscheeks. “FUCK FUCK FUCK. SCREW THIS!” Jack said, straining to pull his wrist closer to his body. He couldn’t take this any longer. Olivia’s farts were downright rancid and the lingering stink of her sweat from earlier wasn't pushing the needle in a positive direction either. He no longer cared about getting caught. He wanted to be out of her butt, now.


Jack began squirming recklessly, pushing with all of his strength against Olivia’s mighty ass cheek, while making sure not to accidentally shrink himself any smaller. The absolute last thing he needed now was to get down to microscopic size and fall inside of the seat of her chair. He shuddered at the thought of becoming a part of Olivia’s fart cushion forever. 


Thankfully Jack’s efforts were not in vain. After a minute of squirming around in his smelly prison, Oliva took notice of his movements. Leaning to one side, the fit collegiate socialite dug one hand under her bum to investigate the source of the itch. She quickly located something small that appeared to be moving frantically, causing her to fear that there was a bug up her ass. Olivia brought the tiny intrusion up to her face so she could inspect the irritating creature and as she began to process what she was seeing, a wide variety of expressions crossed her face.


“God fucking dammit Jack!” Olive shouted, before getting control of herself and speaking much more softly. “Are you fucking serious? You’re doing this shrinking shit again? And perving on me too?” The giantess scowled at her tiny prey before looking over her shoulder at Nicole’s empty bed.


“No. Nooooo you were trying to perv on Nicole, weren’t you? And things went to shut like they always do and now you’re stuck with me. How about it, am I in the right ballpark?” Oliva shook her head. She didn’t need to hear Jack admit that she was right. She knew her idiot brother well enough to know exactly what was going on. Well… almost exactly.


“Jesus Christ, you never learn. How was my ass you idiot? Fart probably stunk, didn’t it?” Oliva shook her head in disbelief. The giantess paused for a moment, waiting to hear some sort of response from her dipshit brother. Typically he had some way of communicating with her anytime he had pulled this sort of crap before, since he was too small to hear. But this time, now text messages came. No voice over an intercom. Nothing. 


“What, nothing to say? Or are you just unprepared this time?” Olivia asked. “Fine, if you’re coming in here half cocked trying to be a creep. I’m gonna let you wait out the clock on this one. Until you unshrink, you’re ass is mine.” She said with a sinister smile. Jack started to panic as his sister’s massive fingers. That wasn’t how his shrinking tech worked anymore. His earlier prototypes used to only keep him small for a short while before automatically unshrinking him. Now that the whole process was manual, he had a bad feeling that he was a long way from getting help from his giantess sister. 


“Okay, how about we make the most of our brother sister bonding time?” Oliva suggested, reaching into her desk and retrieving a small roll of tape.


“Oh god no. Liv please just think about this!” Jack screeched, struggling helplessly against her titanic fingers as she began to tape him down on the seat of her chair. He wanted to say that he couldn’t believe what she was doing, but this was actually the one thing he was afraid of when she came back to the room. Olivia had once found him shrunken skulking around the house and in a fit of anger placed him in between her toes before going on a horribly long jog. So deliberately taping him to her seat was far from the realm of possibility with his irritable sister. 


“What do you think for dinner? Thai? I’m feeling Thai.” She said, pointing her phone screen towards her trapped brother. He could see her door dash order, tofu pineapple curry. The giantess grinned wickedly as she placed the order, spinning around to hover her massive butt above her miniscule toy. 


“Buckle up buddy. You’re in for a long one.” Olivia commented, reaching down to grab ahold of one of her asscheeks. She pulled the hefty cheek aside, creating the perfect conditions for another airy fart to come rolling out of her ass. Like a warm summer wind, the fetid gas washed over Jack’s tiny body. He tried to hold his breath, but this would prove to be a fruitless endeavor as Olivia proceeded to drop her enormous ass directly on top of him. 


“God. Such a little scumbag.” Oliva muttered, shifting her butt around as she scooched the chair back in place. She had about thirty five minutes until dinner should be here and she wanted to get as much work done on her essay as possible. Although, every time a bit of pressure built up in her guts, she became distracted by the thought of spewing another raunchy fart into Jack’s helpless face. If her work suffered because she had to take time to punish her stupid brother, she was going to make him pay. Eventually, after countless horrid farts, Olivia rose up from her seat, turning to face her exhausted brother. She grinned wickedly as she studied his tiny frame. 


“God, you do not look good. Can’t believe you haven’t started to grow back yet. Sucks to be you I guess.” The giantess said, peeling Jack off of her chair. “Time to go fill the tank, if you know what I mean. Just kidding, I know you know what I’m talking about.” She said with a snicker. 


The giantess walked over toward the door, raising her tiny brother to her lips before she proceeded into the hallway. She took a couple of quick sniffs, taking note of the distinct stench that his little body still boasted. However, she wasn’t about to just leave him here and give him a chance to escape. Olivia opened her mouth wide and unceremoniously popped her brother inside like some sort of candy. 


“Mmmmm. You taste awful.” Olivia commented, sweeping Jack under her tongue while she proceeded to retrieve her dinner. 


Inside the giantess’ mouth, Jack was fighting for his life. A veritable ocean of saliva began to pool around him as her monstrous tongue settled down on his back, keeping him pinned to the floor of her mouth. Every time he began to fear that he was going to drown in her spit, a sickening squelch emitted from the back of her throat as the viscous liquid was drained out of her mouth. When she finally let him up and opened her mouth, letting light spill into the moist cavern, Jack was horrified to be greeted by a massive spoonful of rice and curry. 


“Olivia please!” He screeched as the scorching hot curry washed over him, knocking him flat onto his sister's tongue. The giantess let out a delighted giggle as she began to swish the morsel around her mouth, doing her best to masticate her dinner without accidentally crushing her brother into a fine paste in the process. As much as it would make her laugh to squeeze Jack out into the toilet tomorrow morning, she didn’t actually intend on killing him. However, she did proceed to keep him trapped in her mouth as she continued to polish off the entire bowl of vegetarian curry. 


Buuuurrrp


Olivia let out a loud belch as she placed a hand on her satisfied belly. Only, instead of allowing the toxic fumes of her burp to escape past her lips, the cruel goddess kept the stinking air trapped inside her mouth with Jack. Tears flowed freely down Jack’s already soaked face as he took a long, deep breath of Olivia’s belch. Dinner had been an exhausting affair for the tiny man. He had lost count of the number of times that he feared she was going to swallow him whole. He had no idea if it was intentional or not, but the prospect of traveling through her digestive system with his remarkably durable body seemed like a fate infinitely worse than death. 


Finally the blonde goddess opened her mouth, letting the foul air out as she reached in to retrieve her pathetic brother. She brought the miniature man up to her eye and began to study him closely for a while. She gave him a crude smirk before she began to dry off his body on her tit.


“I can’t believe you’re still tiny. You’ve really upped the ante this time, huh?” Olivia asked incredulously. “What was your plan? Gonna sneak into Nicole’s shorts and play around in her kissy all night? You know if you had done that, you’d be getting demolished by a giant cock right now.” Olivia laughed at the thought of her brother getting bullied by a massive boner.


“If you think about it, it was actually a stroke of luck that I found you.” Jack’s giant sister set him down on her desk while she stood up and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her leggings. “A stroke of bad luck… but still. Luck.” She said sinisterly. Much to Jack’s confusion, Olivia began to strip out of her pants and underwear. She loomed over him with her sweaty cunt as she gave him a moment to bask in her glory.


“You know… I really don’t appreciate having to go to bed without a shower, but I think this will drive the lesson home for you.” Jack was confused by this, until he saw something horrifying. From one of her dresser drawers, Olivia produced a cute pair of blue and pink g-string panties along with the roll of tape.


“Liv… please don’t. Please don’t do this.” Jack stammered weakly, knowing that his goddess of a sister couldn’t hear his pleas. 


“Well, I’d say good night Jack, but after that big ass bowl of curry, I’m pretty confident that you’re not going to be getting ANY sleep.” Olivia said confidently as she affixed her tiny brother to the rear of her thong. “Heh, I’ll be honest. I had a lot of fun tonight little buddy. A part of me wishes that you’ll just never grow back again. Could you imagine? Being my little ass toy for the rest of our lives?”


Jack refused to imagine such a fate. He wanted to cry as he looked up at the majesty of Olivia’s gargantuan butt crack moments before he was catapulted upwards into said abyss. Olivia let out a slight giggle as a soft toot immediately escaped her butthole, almost as if to greet her brother. She made a silent promise to him that she would free him come morning time if he was still trapped with her bootyhole. But for the time being, she was going to shower him with her smelly gasses all night long. The pretty blonde giantess decided that she had done enough studying for the evening and quickly climbed up onto her bed, digging herself under the covers and pulling up a movie on her laptop. She cracked a cheeky smile as she let rip a rumbling fart under the blanket, pushing her round bottom into the mattress to assert her dominance. 


In the sweltering void of Olivia’s crack, Jack was praying for a quick death. His arms and legs were perfectly bound behind his back and completely unable to move even an inch. And his face was positioned dead center with her gargantuan anus. With each passing fart that erupted into his face, the skin on his face was blown back from the sheer force of the passing wind. It felt as though Olivia was personally forcing his mouth open with her hands while simultaneously pressing her filthy butthole onto his lips. A thick, vile film made up of her oily ass gunk quickly began to accumulate all over his body as well as inside his mouth and nose. Truly he could imagine no greater hell than this.


Ppppppppppffffffffftttttttttt


Another long fart shot out of the giantess butthole, adding more rancid stink to the ever thickening atmosphere beneath her blanket. Then, without any warning, Jack felt a sudden pressure on the back of his head. Olivia had snuck a finger in between her cheeks and was now trying to use Jack’s head to scratch a slight itch she was feeling on her anus. Much to the tiny man’s horror, his entire head was forced through to the other side of her sphincter and what he experienced on the other side very nearly shattered his mind. 


“Fuckfuckfucfucufukfuknononononono” He began to scream, thrashing about as he desperately fought to wrench his face free from Olivia’s bowels. The giantess let out a soft giggle, enjoying the feeling of her brother’s frantic squirming in her booty. She held his head in place for about thirty seconds or so before another powerful fart came rolling out of her. After that, she decided that Jack could probably use a small break and so she let go of his head, still leaving him to stew in her stink. 


Pushed well beyond his breaking point, Jack decided that he would rather risk his life than stay trapped as his sister’s anal toy forever. As the hours dragged on and he was assaulted with one fart after another, Jack pulled on his wrist restraints until he feared that he was going to shred off his skin. By the time that he made any progress, he had no idea how much time had passed, but based on the rhythmic, muffled snoring he could hear, Jack knew that the goddess was fast asleep. 


Finally he managed to get enough wiggle room to move his hand into a position to reach the shrinking device. He took a nervous breath, now somewhat accustomed to the horrendous stench that seemed to be casually leaking out of her asshole. He couldn’t grow himself, so his only option was to shrink even smaller. His hope was that shrinking down would free him from the tape and allow him the opportunity to escape from Olivia’s butt. To where? He had no clue. But anywhere has to be better than right here. Nervously, Jack clicked the shrink button and felt his body begin to shrink again. 


As expected his skin began to peel away from the Ricky adhesive that bound him to the back of his sister’s underwear. By the time he finally stopped shrinking, Jack had no idea how truly small he was, but above him, the massive asshole of his sister dwarfed his body several times over. Thankfully Olivia had fallen asleep on her back, allowing Jack a slim opportunity to start crawling his way out of her butt crack. It took several minutes for the tiny man to crawl his way to the edge of the band of tape that had formerly secured him to the sweaty thong, but finally he was out in the open. Unfortunately for Jack, his giantess sister chose that exact moment to begin rolling over in her sleep. 


“No, no this can’t be happening!” He screamed, as gravity inverted, leaving him hanging precariously above the sweaty maw of Olivia’s gargantuan butthole. The shrunken man clung desperately to the fabric of the thong, praying for the strength to holdout, knowing what horrors awaited him if he were to fall. 


High above him, Olivia was wearing a cute smile on her face as she slumbered, completely unaware of the struggles deep in her booty. As the pretty blonde giantess dreamt relaxing dreams, her roommate slowly pushed open the door, finally returning from her sexual escapade. Nicole shut the door behind her as quietly as possible, hoping not to wake her sleeping roommate. However, as she pulled the door shut, she was startled by the sound of a short, bubbly far from the other side of the room. Nicole cracked a wide smile; Olivia had just farted in her sleep. Nicole chuckled to herself as she climbed into her own bed.


Down in Olivia’s bum, Jack could hear the sound of someone else entering the room. “HEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPP, HELP MEEEEEEE!” He screamed at the top of his lungs, his voice hoarse and cracked from the last several hours of torture. He was already beginning to lose his grip and he didn’t know how much longer he would last. Suddenly, a loud gurgle from below him signaled the arrival of his doom as Olivia’s gigantic anus ballooned outward to release an explosion of fumes upon Jack’s tires body. When the torrent of flatulence finally stopped, the tiny man no longer had the energy to keep holding on and dropped all the way down onto the rim of Olivia’s tacky asshole. Unfortunately for him, because of the last beefy fart that she had just released onto him, the giantess’ starfish pulled him inward as it returned to its natural state.


“No… please not this…” Jack said weakly as he began to sink into Olivia’s colon. He could swear he heard a soft chuckle from somewhere beyond her massive cheeks. Was she laughing at him as she sucked him into her ass? How could she be so cruel?




Olivia woke with a long stretch, wiping away the exhaustion from her eyes as she prepared to embrace the new day. Lazily she hopped out of her bed, landing on the floor with a heavy thud. As she walked over to the mini fridge under her desk, the young co-Ed caught a glimpse of herself in her standing mirror and realized that she wasn’t wearing any pajamas, just a thong and a t-shirt. It was at that point that all the memories of last night came flooding into her mind. Olivia cracked a wide smile as she looked at her big booty in the mirror. She wondered if Jack was still in there, pressed up against her smelly pucker.


Her eyes darted over to Nicole’s bed where she saw her roommate snoozing peacefully. Olivia decided that she couldn’t risk checking on her little bro right here in the room, so she donned a pair of thin leggings and quickly rushed out of the room and into the shared suite bathroom. Once she was alone in a stall, Olivia dropped her pants and thong before plopping her massive ass down onto the toilet seat. While sitting there, the sexy blonde goddess reached down to begin inspecting her thong. 


Much to her chagrin, the tape at the back of the g-string did not in fact contain a tiny man. Olivia furrowed her brow as she let go of the sweaty garment. Evidently Jack must’ve grown back enough to escape from her butt without waking her up. She wondered just how long he had suffered in her shitter before finally getting the chance to escape. 


“Oh well.” She thought, sitting back and focusing on her morning bowel movement. “I bet next time he’ll think twice about testing out his stupid shrinking tech around me.” She said with a chuckle, a loud fart echoing into the bowl below her. This last blast of gas was so loud that it easily covered the soft sound of a nearly imperceptible shrunken man launching out of her ass and dropping into the water below. 


Olivia picked up her phone and began texting a friend about plans for the day, completely unfocused on the weak, horrified screams below her as she took her morning dump.

Chapter End Notes:

Just another commission I wrote a while back. I don't like that I haven't posted anything in so long, but time is just in short supply these days. I'm working on a few comms these days, but I'm hoping to get back to writing some of my own personal stuff soon. In the meantime, I hope you enjoyed this one and as always, thanks for reading!!