- Text Size +

A Small Job


Ron unlocked the door to the apartment and after entering, the first thing he did was kick off his shoes and head to the couch to wait for his girlfriend to get home. Due to the nature of her job he never knew when that could be but she would usually try to get a quick text out to him around this time to give him an idea. Sure enough, as he was sitting down he heard the alert “Message from Kelly” that said she’d be another few hours. 


“Sorry hun, this guy wants the works but he pays well so what can I do? :P”


He replied with a kissing emoji and when he saw it had been seen smiled and put his phone down. Five years ago he never would have thought he’d date a professional dominatrix but here he was, living a relatively normal life with the woman he loved who just so happened to be into some really kinky stuff and made great money doing it. She made enough that he could have probably quit his own job but he wouldn’t have felt right living off of her. Some days though he seriously considered it, or at least getting a less stressful job but for now he was mostly content where he was.  


They met at a bachelor party for one of his friends, someone had hired her as a joke and were giving her a really hard time while she tried to work. 

He had to admit that when he saw the 4’10 woman who called herself Little Lily dressed in revealing red leather acting like she was in charge and trying to be tough with her cute little voice he also found it a little amusing but when his friends started laughing at everything she said and even went as far as getting handsy with her despite her constant demands to stop he couldn’t take it and he told them to back off. When they still didn’t listen, he ended up punching the groom to be in the face and left him with a black eye that he’d have at the wedding the next day. He lost a few friends over that but he would do it again without hesitation.

Not just because it was the right thing to do but it also because it lead to him being the happiest he had ever been. 

After he helped her gather her things and get out of there the two went to his room to wait for her ride and got to know each other while they waited. She even told him her real name was Kelly. He was a little wary at first when he started to feel like she might just be doing her job and making him like her for a bigger tip but as the night went on he realized she was being genuine. When she got the message that her ride had arrived he asked her if she had a card so he could see her again. He’d never really considered getting into this kind of thing but she made him a believer and he really wanted to spend more time with her even if it meant paying for it.

She started to hand him one but quickly pulled it back and grabbed his phone from the table where she entered her number and real name into it then handed it back. 


“This would be a better way to contact me”, she said as she stood on her tiptoes and gave him a long, passionate kiss, then added in a sexy voice “I can’t wait to hear from you”


After that she left the room while he recovered from what had just happened. 


As he was reminiscing he started to get hungry. He knew Kelly liked him to wait and he didn’t mind eating later but he figured a quick snack wouldn’t hurt so he went to the fridge to get something. When he opened it he saw the cheese from the other day he was looking for and grabbed a few slices. While he was looking for a drink he let out a yawn.

Not wanting to fall asleep before Kelly got home he decided to have an energy drink but couldn’t find his usual cans. He did however see a small bottle about the size of a Five Hour Energy shot only it didn’t have a label which was weird. 

Assuming it had either fallen off or she had ripped it off for some reason he took it and went back to the couch to wait. 

After going through his Amazon watch list he decided on some episodes of Community to kill the time while he waited. As the episode began he ate some of the cheese and took a sip of the drink. It tasted amazing, there was a fruity taste but he couldn’t identify the fruit and it tingled going down his throat. He wished it had been a bigger bottle so he didn’t finish it so fast but then realized that would probably be a bad idea since these things were usually concentrated caffeine and more could keep him up much later than he wanted.


He made it through the first Dungeons and Dragons episode and was about to start the animated Christmas one when started to feel lightheaded. Not enough that he thought he’d pass out but he was having a hard time concentrating and focusing on the show. It was almost like he was high and drunk at the same time, a feeling that left him confused since he hadn’t drank or smoked in a few days. 

The sensation increased and suddenly he was seeing trails when he moved his hands. While he was entranced by the waves his hands left in the air he also noticed an odd shifting feeling underneath him and he kept having to adjust his shirt until he finally got tired of that and just took it off and threw it on the floor. It was heavier than it should have been so he didn’t get it very far which wasn’t right but before he could think of what might be causing that he felt his pants slipping too so he did the same with them only they barely even landed just in front of the couch. Soon he was sitting on the couch, naked and stoned out of his mind but still unable to figure out how. 


As his mind drifted through random thoughts he lost track of time and was shocked when he heard the door open and Kelly call out, 


“I’m home! Sorry I’m so late.”


He tried to respond but found he couldn’t form the words.  His mouth was moving but no sound was coming out. She called him again, 


“Ron? Are you still awake?” He could hear her footsteps heading toward the bedroom where she likely thought he was but quickly after headed in his direction when she saw he wasn’t there. As she turned the corner she said


“There you are, why weren’t answering me? I thought you were…” then stopped short and exclaimed “Oh Shit! What did you do, Ronnie?”


She only called him Ronnie when she was concerned about something or angry so he was worried that something was wrong but he still couldn’t shake this feeling of disorientation. Even his vision was off, he could see Kelly standing in the doorway but she looked so far away and, huge? That didn’t seem right, he knew she sometimes wore large heels for jobs but that still didn’t explain what he saw now. That, plus her head being at the same level with the wall that it usually was when she was barefoot or in flats only added to the confusion. 

Something was really weird with him and he couldn’t tell what it was even when she knelt in front of the couch and he was seeing a strangely overblown image of her. Like someone had hit the zoom button a few times only in reality. 

She looked like a giant only not exactly, everything around her was the same size in proportion but she just looked bigger. 

A lot bigger, her face seemed to fill his vision as she leaned in and when she touched her hand to his forehead it felt like she could cover his whole head with just her palm. At this time he was starting to regain some of his senses and when he looked down at his feet he saw that they were straight out in front of him but didn’t reach the end of the cushion he was sitting on. And why was he naked?

He also saw that while Kelly leaned over him her breasts, which were always on the larger side for her petite frame but never massive, seemed to engulf his legs. 

He could swear he felt them covering both of his legs with room to spare. Nothing he saw made sense but he still couldn’t speak yet so he waited for Kelly. He watched above him as she looked over and saw the empty bottle on the table, although she already knew what had happened she reached out and picked it up to see if it had any left.


“Dammit Ron!” She said, she was more annoyed than angry but she still sounded more intimidating than she intended to him, “I needed this for tomorrow, and who drinks an unlabelled bottle of mystery liquid anyway?”


He was finally able to speak some and he managed to spit out a weak, 


“Huh? Wha-what’s going on?”


Upon hearing him speak her look of irritation quickly changed to concern and she asked him, 


“How do you feel? You don’t have a temperature so that’s good, the first time with this stuff can be rough on some people”


“What stuff?” He asked, his voice starting to feel more stable now


Her look changed once again from compassion to slight amusement, 


“Oh honey, do you really not realize what happened yet?” 


She seemed like she was going to start laughing which was confusing and angering him now. He jumped to his feet to yell something but was speechless once he was up. 

Standing in front of him, on her knees, was a giant Kelly. Even kneeling she was still about six inches higher than he was. He instinctively started to back away but felt something large and firm reach around his back that he quickly realized was his girlfriend’s hand. She couldn’t quite fit it around his whole body but she was pretty close and he felt that if she wanted to she could easily lift him with just that hand. 


“Why did you have a shrinking serum in the fridge?” He asked once he had calmed down


“Well’, she said biting her lower lip, “you know how there are companies that shrink people and hire them out as entertainment for parties?”


He nodded


“I’ve been working for one that has been offering more… adult services with shrunken people”


“So you mean people shrink and you dominate them?” He asked


“Yeah, sometimes but it’s mostly the other way around. Usually I’m the one to shrink and dominate them”


She saw the look on his face and added,


“I know, you wouldn’t think there was a market for shrunken domination but you’d be surprised. And it pays MUCH better”


“So you’re saying you’ve been shrinking yourself to however small I am now and dominating what to you are giants?” He paused then added, “and how small am I by the way?”


“Giantesses, actually”, she corrected, “It’s usually women who want our services. And I’d say you’re about two feet tall, give or take an inch”


“But aren’t you afraid of being hurt, or worse?” He was starting to worry about her now


“Aww! Even when you’re less than half my size you still worry about my safety. That’s sweet but no, there’s always a big person there to make sure things stay safe”, she said as she leaned down and kissed him with lips that covered half his face.  

When she saw that his face was covered in her saliva from the kiss she took off her shirt and wiped it off, leaving her wearing just a bra and giving him a view of the largest breasts he had ever seen. She noticed him looking with his mouth hanging open and said,


“Would you like to touch them? Go ahead, you’ve done it a bunch of times, the only thing that’s changed is their size. To you at least” and she waited for him to reply


He didn’t need to be asked twice, he bent down and with both arms hugged and lifted her right breast. It was a lot heavier that he expected, if he had to guess he’d say about 100 pounds, but she was working with him to make it easier. He could feel himself sink partly into it as he leaned in but not much, the breast was able to take most of his insignificant weight.  As he pressed into her more he leaned his head in and began kissing the highest part of her he could reach, which for now was her collar bone. Luckily for him she liked that so he hoped that it would still do the trick. 


From his position he could feel her heart beating faster and just above he could hear her breathing more heavily as she reached down and worked her fingers in between him and her breast. She had to feel around for a moment before she found what she was looking for but when she did she took his penis between her thumb and index finger and began working it up and down. She had enough experience with this that she knew how gentle to be and she also knew from the guys she’d asked that despite her using very little of her strength to them it felt like a very firm handjob. She was wondering how long he’d last when she felt him shudder and a small amount of warm liquid spurt out onto her tit. There was so little that the fabric of the bra absorbed most of it and she knew she could get the rest out later with a damp tissue. She put her hand behind him to catch him as he collapsed and looked down


“So, how was it?”


“Incredible” was all he could saw in between breaths. 


“Great!”, she answered, “Now we need to figure out what we’re going to do about this”


“What do you mean?” Ron wondered, “You said you’ve done this before so that means you know how to unshrink me, right?”


“Of course I do, but it’s not that easy. The normal sized escort usually brings me back when I’m done with the job then I take the antidote at the office” she saw his confusion and added, “you didn’t think I took the bus to and from the client’s office when I’m as small and helpless as a baby, did you?”


This made him realize he hadn’t thought about that part but either way at least he knew where the antidote was


“Ok, so let’s get me there and fix this”


“Well, I’m afraid we can’t do it tonight. They’ve all left for the day. I wasn’t planning on going in tomorrow which is why I took one home tonight and I was going to re-enlarge after but now I guess I need to give them a call in the morning”


“So I’m going to be like this all night?”


She smiled down at him and nodded. 


He thought for a moment and said, 


“Cool. Cool cool cool” as he stood up and reached for her breast again.