- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Warning: The story contains a few instances of hard vore and plenty of violence and violent ends. Reader discretion is advised.

Author's Chapter Notes:

The journey starts with our half-troll enjoying a quiet morning, when a new appearance in her valley piques her interest.

Yesha wakes up with a big stretch, her hands and feet touching the opposite ends of the cave she calls home. Once this place was gigantic, now it is merely cozy, though with her troll blood it is only natural that such would happen. Yesha is in fact a half troll, the blood of humans and greater trolls flow in her veins. From her paternal side she took her appearance, a body that looks almost entirely human with a couple of exceptions: Her white short tusks protruding from her lower lips, her long sharp ears vaguely resembling those of elves, her yellow eyes, and her dark purple skin. Aside from that, her shape is entirely human, from her toes to her long black hair going down to her shoulders.

From her maternal side, she took everything else. Her body naturally developed powerful muscles without any effort on her side, flexing and bulging out with each of her movements, making her even more massive than she already is. Like any other troll, she will never stop growing, slowly over time, accelerating the process greatly if she manages to eat anything particularly powerful. Also like any troll, she heals extremely quickly, her skin is as tough as steel, and her stomach can digest virtually anything, even rocks and metal.

That alone would make her an extremely dangerous opponent, but normally trolls are dumb, ugly creatures that would barely be able to speak. She instead has the intelligence of a human, making her a far greater threat. Using her cleverness, she managed not only to survive alone for most of her life, but grow far beyond what any normal troll can even dream of. Slowly building up from the smallest monsters and weak humanoids to powerful heroes and deadly beasts, until she became a force to be reckoned with.

These days she stand at 357ft tall, religiously measured by her faithful goblin slaves each day as per her request. To the small 3 ft tall humanoids she looks even bigger, and a few goblins are regularly lost every few mornings when the measurement is taken, having to traverse their owner’s gigantic body while she stirs and turns around. The dumb horniness of her human father and the weird tastes of her troll mother created a truly dangerous creature. It is a shame Yesha never got to meet them: She was raised by a group of travelling halfling tricksters and thiefs, conning their way to their next meal and stealing what they could not get. They found her wondering the forest alone while merely a year old and barely taller than a human five year old. She learned to speak, and more importantly to think, thanks to them. If she did not have the sheer luck to stumble into them at that point of her life… Well a whole host of creatures would have survived far longer.

Fortunately for the world outside of her quiet valley, she has no grand ambitions of domination or conquest, her only interests are to satiate her hunger and her lust, and for the time being her valley provide for both. So she is content live her life in peaceful solitude among the familiar mountains and regions that she has claimed as her own. Well, peaceful for her at least, any monster of significant power has been long exterminated or devoured long ago, and the once powerful goblin tribes dominating the area have been reduced to her fearful servants, sending her hundreds of new toys and snacks each week for her to enjoy. It is a good thing goblins reproduce really fast, otherwise her appetites would have exhausted the valley’s resources years ago.

Truth be told, she has no need to eat meat to survive: The rapidly growing mushrooms that she had found and cultivated in her cave provide more than enough sustenance; She just really likes meat; no she loves it, especially if it is the thinking kind and very much still alive while it goes down her throat. She has grown long past the point where even powerful humanoids could give her any size boost, but the taste and pleasure of devouring them never went away.

And this morning is no different from the others. Yesha raises her back and sits down on the floor, covered in a thick pelt that she stitched together after hunting a whole herd of mammoths herself. To her left, the cave went further into the mountain, the passage shrinking in size. She once fit in most of the tunnels there, now only a handful can still contain her on her hands and knees. She keeps her mushroom farm in there, but she is in no mood for them at the moment.

Instead, she looks in front of her, where there is a raised platform, barely knee high to her. On top of it, the goblins sent to her for that week stand in silence. “Good morning, my cute little morsels” she says, her powerful voice echoing in the giant cave, a deep but feminine voice that could make even the bravest of men tremble. Her muscular arm extends forward and her fingers grasp a handful of the tiny green bodies. A few squish against her fingertips, blood splattering over her purple skin, but she pays it no mind, at her size handling such small things safely is difficult and not worth the effort when they will soon disappear into her throat.

She looks at the specks in the palm of her hand and smiles, feeling drool going down the corner of her mouth as her stomach rumbled. They are merely a light snack to her, each barely half an inch tall, a dozen easily fitting in the wide palm of her hand. Without warning, she tilts her hand over her open mouth and pours them in. Tiny screams reach her ears as the goblins fall into the dark cavern. Many directly tumble into her throat, swallowed whole and sent to her stomach alive and still squirming. A few fall onto her teeth, and are soon turned into a red paste when she closes her mouth, washed away right after by her saliva.The taste of goblin flesh fills her mouth once again with its spiciness and earthy tones; it is definitely an acquired taste, a far cry from other races, but she came to enjoy it over the years.

She pats her stomach, feeling the outline of her powerful abs with her fingers, then she grabs another handful, sending them down her throat right after. “Ahhh” she sighs, leaning back against the cave’s wall, feeling her belly filled with tiny struggling movements. What a wonderful addictive feeling, one that she will never stop being in love with. And as on clue, another kind of hunger awakes in her. Her hand trails down her abs to her pussy, dripping wet already. She always starts the day with a good orgasm, and she will not stop today.

Her fingers tease her lower lips, while her other hand grabs yet another handful of goblins and shoves them into her without hesitation. Many tiny bodies are simply squished against her rock hard skin and pussy lips, providing the briefest instant of stimulation to her eager cunt, but many others get inside, wonderfully squirming and wriggling against her inner walls, while they drown in her juices and trying to avoid her deadly fingers. “Fuck, you little shits always feel so good” she says, not expecting an answer from the trembling and rapidly reducing mass of goblins. They are terrified of her, and yet they stay still on the platform. Far too many have died under her soles or hands trying to escape, they know better.

But their terror only makes things better for the towering half troll, her breathing becomes deeper, her chest moving up and down as her heart hammers against her ribs. Warmth spreads through her body, as her orgasm builds up and up, her fingers digging deeper, her juices leaking onto the floor in drops big enough to drown a man. She can no longer feel squirming neither in her stomach nor in her pussy, and that is exactly the push she needs to go over the edge. “Fuck!” She shouts, her body trembling in pleasure, waves of bliss washing over he mind.

Her pussy quivers and pulses, reducing to mulch anything left in her and washing it away with her cum. Leaning back and recovering from her climax, she lifts her fingers and brings them to her mouth, eagerly sucking her own grool off of them. She always loved tasting herself, her pussy is almost as deadly a predator as her mouth, she lost count of how many people died in there, and yet every time it feel so incredibly good. She finally stands up, the roof of the cave getting closer and closer to her head every time she wakes up.

Smiling, she turns around and gets on her knees, crawling into her little tunnel system and recovering a large patch of mushrooms. She still needs a real meal after all. She slurps them up raw, not fearing any kind of poison, sure that her body can easily deal with anything, as it did many times in the past. Finally satisfied, she pats her belly and gets out of the cave.

At three hundred and a half feet tall, most of the trees around her are knee high at best, with a few at the heart of the forest reaching her waist and her shoulders. She can clearly see from her vantage point the paths she carved into the flourishing forest, with trees crushed and crumpled onto the ground, where her mighty feet landed. She tries to avoid damaging the place too much, but sometimes she indulges in a little extra destruction, just to feel the pleasant tingling it gives to her soles. Turning to the left, she walks to a big waterfall running down the cliff where her cave is.

She puts her hands under the flowing water and greedily drinks the crystal clear fresh liquid, then she steps forward going under the waterfall. Thousands of gallons of water flow down her body, washing her skin and cooling her down. “Ahhh” she sighs, stepping out, feeling refreshed. It is then that she spots a tiny figure running towards her. Strange, the little things usually run away. She squats down to get a closer look, finally recognizing the tiny as a goblin riding a wolf. She even knows that particular goblin, his name escapes her but he is one of her scouts, keeping an eye on her valley for her. He is moving so slowly though, like all tinies.

She steps forward, putting her giant wide feet just in front of him, the earth under her soles sinking a few feet down, leaving a perfect imprint of her foot behind. The goblin stops, his ride startled by her sudden step forward, threatening to throw the rider off. Fortunately, the goblin regains control. “Mistress!” He shouts with his squeaky voice, “Danger! From the west pass!” She can barely hear him, in fact it is only thanks to long years of training that she can understand the little things at all, their voices as feeble as their bodies.

Yesha raises an eyebrow. Danger is nearly unknown to her by this point, the last time she feared for her life was when she was still just a few years old. “Explain” she simply says, holding back the power of her voice in order not to scare the wolf and blow the goblin away.

“Dragon!” He shouts again, straining his lungs, “big one! Black!”

“A dragon?” Yesha says, suddenly very interested. A smile creeps upon her lips, saliva already accumulating in her mouth as she imagines her new prey sliding down her throat. “Where?” she asks.

The goblin simply points to the west, as he said. “Saw it flying over mountains. Went towards Old Bastard!” Old bastard? The name of one of the oldest trees in the valley, one of the very few that towers over her and sacred to the local goblin tribes for some reason she could not be bothered to learn.

“Thank you, you’ve done a good job. You’re from the Blackjaw tribe, correct?”

“Yes, mistress!” He says.

“Tell your boss he can skip the sacrifice this week. And that you’re to thank for it” Yesha says.

“T-Thank you, mistress!” The goblin says, excited, running off immediately.

The giant half troll stands up straight and starts walking towards the Old Bastard. Her steps sends tremors all around her, although the animals and goblins of the valley have learned to live with that by this point. Still, she does not often go to the very farthest west point of her dominion, which is where the Old Bastard is, which means she has to veer off into the virgin forest, which means carving a new path through the woods.

Her knees collide with tree trunks, splintering them in two or more pieces, while her feet bury the smaller ones under her soles, flattened to such a degree that one could make paper with them. Not even rocks are safe from her booming steps, as the weight of her colossal body causes them to crack and explode under her soles, tickling her thick skin just in the right way to elicit a giggle from the giantess. Once in a while, she even notices animals scrambling away, and goblins too. At some point, she crosses path with what must have been some kind of outpost, hidden beneath the trees. Her big toe hits the makeshift huts, erasing it from existence in the blink of an eye. A few goblins scramble to escape her passage, but a few unlucky ones go in the wrong direction, ending up under her other foot. The giant sole is merciless, reducing them to a thin red smear on the ground. Yesha barely feels them, which only makes it better for the giant half troll, reminding her just of how insanely big she has grown to be.

In twenty minutes, she arrives at her destination, having carved a bloody path through the forest. The Old Bastard stands before her, the tall thick trunk one of the few things left around that makes her feel small. She gently slaps the old tree, “Some day you’ll be too small for me too, looking forward to it, Old Bastard” she says, giggling.

Suddenly, a roar breaks the silence and a shadow appears at her feet. She looks up to see the dragon flying over her, high above. It is indeed a black dragon, and fairly big too, about the size of her foot, maybe a little more. A big and tasty meal for once. Feeling her mouth water already, Yesha looks around to find a big enough rock, giddy with excitement.

Finally, she spots a boulder in good shape. She picks up the twenty ton rock as if it was just a pebble, and aims at the flying dragon. Closing one eye, she brings her arm back and takes a deep breath and focuses on the big lizard in the sky. After a few excruciating moments, she hurls the boulder towards it. It flies high and fast. The beast sees the object coming towards it, and scrambles to dodge, roaring in fury.

“Who dares challenge me?” He shouts, his guttural growl making the skies quiver in fear, but certainly not the giant half troll. Luckily for Yesha, the arrogant beast is slightly too slow and the rock hits its rear, opening a huge gash in its armored leg and making it fall down towards the ground. A few moments later, a huge boom could be heard. Yesha rushes forward towards the dragon, finding it collapsed against a tree the size of her knees. The beast shakes its head and roars again at her, but its wings are tangled in the branches of the tree, it cannot escape.

“How dare you? Injure me with a rock? You filthy creature born from mud and filth! I am a black dragon! You will pay for attacking me. Now suffer my wrath!” it shouts, boiling with anger. It opens its mouth and releases its deadly breath. A cloud of black poison spreads through the clearing, turning the grass white and making every brush and tree in the way whither and die in seconds.

The deadly cloud reaches the towering giant and for the first time in a long while Yesha feels pain. The skin of her legs start itching like crazy as if a thousands tiny creatures bit her simultaneously and somehow managed to pierce her skin, while her huge muscular calves are tense and contracted by the poison, feeling hard as rock. Unfortunately for the dragon, the crazy regenerative abilities of trolls make quick work if its deadly breath. As soon as the cloud disperses, her skin quickly heals and recovers, returning to normality in less time than it took the cloud to cause harm.

“I’m sorry, little lizard” Yesha says, “if you were a red or green dragon you might have done some actual damage, though not much more than that, if it makes you feel better.” She takes a few steps forward, seeing the powerful creature squirm in fear before her. Gods, she could not get enough of that look of utter defeat. Her body warms up, a familiar tingling in her pussy makes itself known as she places her foot over the dragon’s body, feeling its ribs creak and groan under the weight of her appendage.

The monster snaps its jaws against the giant toes, but all it manages to do is tickle her slightly, its teeth not even piercing through her skin. The dragon is silent now, but its red eyes boil with powerless rage and desperation. “No last words? You were all so high and mighty a moment ago, now you are all sad ‘cause I got my foot on your face?” Yesha says, her grin growing wider. She bends down and grabs the dragon by its thick neck, finally removing her foot. She lifts it up as if it weighted nothing, her huge biceps bulging out with power. “Pity, you had a cute voice. Oh well, you can always scream while you’re in my belly, that would feel nice” she says, opening her own maw.

“Wait! You filthy creature, what do you think you are doing?” It finally says, shaking and squirming in her hands, roaring powerlessly to the sky, raging against the inevitable.

“What a big gal like me likes to do with small things like you” Yesha says, saliva accumulating in her mouth. She brings the dragon’s head into her mouth and her teeth clamped down. The beast has no chance to resist, her teeth plow through its scales and bones as if they were made of paper, and its head tumbles into her mouth. “Oh wow, what an interesting taste!” She says, feeling her whole mouth on fire, the poison of the dragon acting as a very powerful spice. It is a bit strong at first, but the aftertaste is surprisingly pleasant: Sweet and delicate.

So she continues to devour the dragon, one bite at a time, black blood oozing down her mouth, bones and scales snapping against her teeth, flesh getting caught onto her tusks, as she drinks enough poison to kill an entire city and then some. Her body has no trouble dealing with it, in fact by the end of her meal she has fallen in love with the wonderful spiciness of its meat. “Ahh!” She sighs satisfied, looking down at her belly protruding from her once perfectly flat abdomen.

It is rare for her to feel full, once she reached a good size she started to slow down and pace her meals otherwise she would hit the limits of what her wonderful valley could provide. Another perk of her cunning human side, a troll her size would have stripped miles of territory clean and starved itself to death years ago. Still, once in a while, she is eager to indulge, it is her troll blood’s call.

She lays down, feeling quite tired after such a big meal. Soon enough, she falls into a peaceful and quiet sleep, her giant body relaxing in the placid sun of the late morning, warming up her tough skin. And as she hoped, her metabolism is sent into overdrive. The flesh of the strong fuels her growth, adding whole feet in mere hours where it would have taken her years to grown that much naturally. Her belly shrinks, returning flat by the time she wakes up, feeling refreshed as ever.

This is exactly how she managed to grow to such insane size. Ever since she could think, she sought stronger and stronger enemies, carefully selecting her prey so that her growth was as steady and as safe as possible. First it was wolves, then bears, then giant spiders, then goblins, then gnolls, manticores, adventurers, all the way up to dragons and legendary heroes, among the very few that could still provide her a size boost. B

y the time she wakes up, she has gained almost twenty feet of height, bringing her close to 380 feet. At her staggering size, it is not immediately obvious to her how much she has grown, if at all, but someone as obsessed with size as she is quickly picks up how her feet no longer quite fit her old footprints on the ground, or how the trees appear a little shorter still. She sighs, a shiver going down her spine. There is no better feeling than to feel her body growing even more powerful. The hedonistic half troll caresses her muscular body, feeling the barely contained strength of her flesh under her fingers, loving every second of it.

A moan escapes her lips, as she gets into a frenzy of self love and lust. She looks around for a moment, and picks up a long oblong boulder laying nearby. Quickly sucking on it for a moment, she brings it down and plunges into her pussy, already leaking on the ground, mixing in with the black ichor that is, or was, the dragon’s blood. “Fuck!” she screams, birds suddenly lifting off every tree in a mile flying away, scared by her sudden burst, while pleasure envelops her. Yesha pushes the improvised toy into herself, moaning and shivering, her feet digging into the earth and cracking the upper layers, while her ass lifts off the ground only to come down again with a thunderous boom, as she starts thrusting her hips into the air.

Her self love session keeps going and going, blissful release coming closer as pressure builds up in her groin. A lake forms around her crotch, almost a foot deep, while the power of her movements causes a nearby tree to collapse. Her skin glistens with sweat, each drop as big as a pumpkin, her body hot enough to feel painful to the touch. Her body shudders and an animalistic grunt escapes her throat as she finally goes over the edge. Her muscles bulge out while waves of pleasure take over every cell of her mighty body.

Her pussy clenches against the boulder, cracking and crumbling it into a thousand pieces, that get washed away with her cum, flooding the whole area between her legs. “Gods!” She shouts, finally satisfied and exhausted, as she relaxes again against the ground. After taking a minute to recover her breath, she stands up, admiring how her body distorted the earth under her. Her heels dug deep trenches, while her ass left a sizeable imprint in the ground, which will certainly become a big pond next time it rains.

Feeling dirty, she turns towards the Old Bastard and walks a bit further. A lake is there, barely a pond to her but more than enough to wash herself. She dips her feet into the crystal clear water, which immediately turns darker as the mud and debris stuck to her sole and toes is washed away. She sits down slowly, so that she does not flood the whole area. With her ass touching the bottom, the water reaches the underside of her boobs, while her body occupied a good third of its total surface, her legs stretching almost to the center. She submerges her head, rubbing her hair to get every bit of debris out. Her hair always collects a ton of branches whenever she walks through the forest, it is such a hassle to get it all out.

“No! What are you doing!” Suddenly a female voice screams. Yesha takes her head out of the water and looks around, finally spotting a naiad rising from the center of the lake. The water spirit has the appearance of a young beautiful woman, only her flesh seems to be made entirely of water. She is no bigger than a human, however, puny as the rest of them.

“Washing myself, obviously” Yesha says. She did not know such a spirit has taken residence in her valley. She’ll have to have a word with her goblin scouts.

“You’re polluting my beautiful lake! Corrupting it with your flesh and your vile spirit!” The naiad shouts, her anger makes the water move, creating angry waves crashing against Yesha’s body.

“Listen, tiny… I had a wonderful day today, so I am in a merciful mood” Yesha says, extending her arm until she could grab the tiny spirit. Caught by surprise, the naiad finds herself trapped in between fingers the size of trees. “Now, be a good little spirit and leave me alone.” Yesha looks down, noticing how indeed the once pristine lake is now muddy, dark, and suffering, filled with mud, her cum, her sweat, and the dragons’ poisonous blood. “Sorry for the pond, or whatever” Yesha says, more annoyed than apologetic.

“Sorry is not enough!” The naiad screams, still brave and defiant even in between her fingers.

Yesha rolls her eyes, “oh, I’ll find some more water if that will get you to shut up!” With that she lets the naiad go, she falls for fifty feet before hitting the water. Yesha stands up, untold gallons of water rolling down her skin. There is a small river feeding the lake, it comes from the mountain nearby. The half troll takes a few steps towards the river’s source, leaving deep wet footprints behind. She studies the rocky surface until she finds where the water comes out from. Closing her fist, she tenses up her muscles and releases her strength.A loud explosion breaks the silence in the valley, it can be heard all over. The rock explodes around her fist, sending debris everywhere. Yesha barely feels any pain at all, by the time she retracts her hand and swings again her skin is already fully healed. Ironically, her own strength is among the few things that can actually hurt her. Another mighty fist carves a deeper hole into the mountain, and that is enough.

Yesha feels her fingers getting wet, more and more water leaks out, enlarging the small river until it is her foot’s width. The fresh water quickly reaches the lake, and carves a new outgoing river, rolling down towards the forest. By the time Yesha is back at the lake, the water there already looks cleaner. The spirit resurfaces, looking around speechless.

“T-Thank you” the naiad finally says, amazed by the actions of the giant half troll.

“You’re welcome! Though don’t think you’re getting away with your little temper tantrum” Yesha says, squatting down so that her giant body looms over the small spirit even more, her wide grin showing off her teeth. “I think I’ll use this pond more often from now on. Keep it nice and clean for me, all right?” Without waiting for an answer, she leaves, her footsteps again filling up the valley with the very familiar boom every inhabitant has grown accustomed to.

A lingering thought remains in her head, while she watches the horizon before her, the light of the early afternoon warming up her skin: What made that dragon come here? It was an adult dragon, if she is not mistaken, although a relatively young one, still not a pup looking for land to settle. Something must have pushed it away. And that something might be strong enough to give her a few more feet of height. A smile appears on her lips. It has been far too long since she left her wonderful valley. It is time to take a little trip outside.