- Text Size +

As mid-morning came to their private lake house, Paul awaited the surprise that his wife, Claire, had been hinting at since the beginning of their vacation.  Having hastily put on a t-shirt and jeans, he waited with bated breath as his wife finished in the shower.  The water turned off and the hair dryer blew before she opened the door that separated their bedroom from the living room, where Paul had been waiting for her.

Claire was a shapely, redheaded woman of thirty-two.  Her and Paul had met nearly eight years ago when both of them were covering the same story for different networks.  They fell in love soon after, and had gotten married four years ago.  Since then they had been extremely successful, and were on the boards of several charitable organizations, including one dedicated to the conservation of the lake near where they were staying.  Their relationship had been great for those last eight years, but recently things had been somewhat strange.  Paul hoped that the surprise his wife had been planning for him was the source of this strangeness, but one couldn’t be too sure.

Claire came into the room, a towel tied around her much of her body.  Her sizeable 30C breasts left an imprint on her towel as she came over to the couch and sat down next to her husband.

“So…I know you’ve been anxious all vacation about my little ‘surprise’” Claire said sweetly.  “Rest assured, you’re gonna love it as much as I will”.  She gave her husband a reassuring smile, likely meant to restrain Paul’s shock when she revealed a small bag containing two small pills.

Seeing the confusion on her husband’s face, Claire began to explain.  Claire’s biotech friend Alice had been working on an experimental growth drug, designated “Catalyst”.  Through stimulation, taking this small pill would make you taller, in addition to accentuating your “assets”, up until you orgasmed, after which you would shrink back to normal size.

Taller?  Paul thought.  Claire was already 6 inches taller than Paul, a shrimpy 5”3 to her tall 5”9.  Why would she want to be even taller?

Paul put those thoughts aside as his wife explained her plan.  They would take a pill each and grow out of their lakeside house together.  Paul quickly recalled that, among the limited items they had brought, almost all of them had been brought to a small shed, across the lake from the lake house.  She assured Paul it would be a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Opening the bag, Claire handed Paul one of the “Catalyst” pills.  “Now you stay here while I put on something to really rile you up” Claire said playfully.  Claire went back into the bedroom with her “Catalyst” pill, and Paul quickly awaited her return.


-


Paul quickly swallowed the small pill, chasing it with his small cup of water.  His thoughts turned to what Claire would be wearing; the lingerie he bought her last Christmas?  That bright pink bikini he loved?  A warm feeling emerged in his chest as he, without thinking, brought his hand to his genital area, slowly fondling them above the jeans.  Blood rushed to his throbbing cock, as the thoughts of his lovely wife in lingerie excited him more and more, all the while the threads in his jeans began to slowly tear away, his shirt slowly ripping from his expanding chest.  The soft moans of pleasure that emerged from him sounded deeper as his body expanded and grew.  As his feet grew further and further away from the couch, his shoes shattered in a satisfying explosion.  His arm tipped over the small lamp sat on a table next to the couch, sending it crashing to the floor.  The couch whinged as the weight on it grew and grew.

His shirt gave way, showing off his now impressive biceps and the beginning of a six pack.  His jeans had shriveled, showing his now impressive calves and thighs.  The jeans now only covered a bulging and throbbing cock that seemed ready to burst out at any moment.  With this, Paul stood up to get a measure of his new size.  He must’ve grown at least a foot in that time, all from his excitement.  If getting excited made me grow that much he thought, then imagine how much I’ll grow from fucking her.  He didn’t have to wait long for that, as he heard the doorknob between the living room and the bedroom turning.

-

As Claire went back into the bedroom, she dropped her towel and opened the lingerie closet.  She had made sure to bring all of Paul’s favorites, especially that bright pink bikini that he said he loved.  As she put it on and looked at herself in the mirror, her thoughts turned to the effect the drug would have on her and her husband.  She imagined her stroking his gigantic cock, while he fondled her massive breasts, all the while outgrowing their lake house.

As she looked at herself in the mirror, her hand soon came down to her pink box, imagining her fantasy becoming reality, the fantasy she had had even before Paul.  While she considered taking off her panties to stimulate herself better, she figured she’d grow out of them soon enough.  As she sat on the bed and rubbed her clit, the drug began to take effect.  A warm feeling spread throughout her chest, as she heard her growing body struggle against the bra and panties.  Soft moans escaped her mouth, as she thought of her husband’s gigantic cock thrusting in and out of her while they both grew bigger.  “Fuck” she groaned.  She heard the strings of her bra and panties straining, as her figure expanded.  She felt her breasts particularly struggle to be free.

As her moans got louder and louder, and her strokes became faster and faster, her bra snapped and panties gave way, revealing an awesome figure.  As the bed creaked, she snapped out of her feverish rubbing and stood up to see herself once more.  She found that the seven foot mirror cut off beyond her now enlarged tits.  She fondled her now 38C tits, noticing her growing biceps and impressive thighs.  “This’ll be better than lingerie” she said to herself, chuckling.  Reminded that her husband was waiting for her in the next room, she twisted the doorknob and ducked under to come and meet him.

-

Husband and wife noticed each other as Claire came into the living room, both admiring the others’ new figures.

“You look like a fucking football player Paul!” Claire declared, paying close attention to his muscles and massive cock, hidden behind his shriveled jeans.

“You look like a fucking model Claire” Paul responded, paying close attention to her huge tits.  “This is definitely better than whatever lingerie you were going to wear” he stated, amazed at her new size.

“I hoped we could start growing together, but this is better…much better” Claire said, biting her lip and staring at his crotch.  Her hand grappled Paul’s crotch.  Claire saw Paul grow taller and his jeans snap off, revealing his impressive 7.5 inch cock, which only grew larger as Claire began to stroke his throbbing manhood.  Paul soon reached boob-level with Claire, allowing him to fondle her massive and growing tits, in addition to stimulating her nipples.  The two serviced each other, as they grew taller and taller, Claire’s tits expanding and Paul’s cock elongating.

After they each had grown an additional two feet, their heads bumped up against the ceiling.  “Don’t worry!  We’ll have it repaired in no time!” Claire spurted out, before their heads broke through the ceiling.  A large *CRASH* emanated as the lake house collapsed around the growing couple.  In spite of the hit they would take to their wallet, the power they felt from destroying a house together further accelerated their growth, as they both reached nearly twelve feet in height.

As the wind landed on their naked, massive bodies, their lovemaking halted and they admired their body once more.  Paul’s biceps had become massive, accompanied by a full-blown six pack, complimented by his throbbing 16 inch manhood.  Claire’s tits would now fit into a giant 40F bra, and were accompanied by huge biceps and a six pack.

“Come on baby” Claire said, beckoning to Paul as she laid down on all fours in the wilderness.  “Fuck me”

Paul’s massive cock thrust into Claire’s pussy, hitting all the right spots and as fast as a jackhammer.  Both of them were in the full throes of lovemaking, with Paul fondling Claire’s massive tits, both of them letting out deep moans, all while growing even larger.  Paul’s thrusts began to shake the ground around them, and the couple’s voices boomed throughout the surrounding landscape.

Claire shifted positions, laying on her back and allowing Paul to thrust inside of her wet pussy.  Though Paul’s dick had expanded to almost twenty inches, his fastening thrusting told Claire that he was about to cum.

“I’m almost there too, baby” Claire said

“Fuck.  I fucking love you baby” Paul said, thrusting even deeper and harder.  He brought his lips to Claire’s and they embraced.

“Oh baby I love you too”  Claire responded.  “Cum for me baby, cum for me!”

“I’M CUMMING!” Paul shouted, gritting his teeth.

“ME TOO!”  Claire said, wincing.

Paul’s cum shot nearly 30 feet into the distance, his massive cock slowly losing it’s size as the drug wore off.  The nearly 15 feet tall giants would shrink down to their normal sizes over the next 15 minutes.

-

“Fuck, that was amazing” Paul said, laying in the trenches left by their gigantic love-making.

“I told you you would like it” Claire said, grinning at him.

Paul’s sperm had landed near some bushes in the distance, and the ground where they had fucked was covered in Claire’s cum.  Their car and the shed they had put their clothes in had (thankfully) remained untouched.

“The cleanup is gonna cost a fortune…but it was so fucking worth it” Paul said.  Claire had to agree.