- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

FM/f

Crush, humiliation, entrapment, gore, odor, snow

A shrinky finds herself trapped and spends what time she has reminiscing about how she got there

Susie stared at her reflection in the immence icicle. Sunken eyes gazed back at her, almost accusing her for their current predicament. She had changed so much in the months since her escape from her master. Master... why couldn't she stop thinking of him like that? He had a name. She'd known it since before she shrunk. But even now, the 3-inch tall girl couldn't bring herself to say it. The conditioning shed undergone made it impossible. Anytime she tried to, as a small act of defiance to an uncaring world not meant for her kind, it died on her frozen lips.


Her fine clothes had long since been reduced to rags, instead of the soft and impractical dresses she'd been half forced to wear. Her once extremely fit athletic body, which had shriveled from malnutrition. Was now bundled up in as many layers of lint and fur that she could get her hands on. It helped, but nothing could fully stop the winds that threatened to send her flying into the towering snow bank at her back. An experience any tiny feared. It was one thing to trudge through the paths humans tamped down just by existing. If she got stuck in a bank of loose snow without another tiny to mount a rescue, she'd either die from the cold or suffocate under tons of snow the next time it collapsed.


Susie tightened the straps on her pack before continuing down the familiar path to the shelter. When she'd arrived, there were a dozen of them. The rest were tinies born, which meant that they didn't trust her at first, and Susie couldn't blame them. As a fresh shrinky, she'd spent most of her life as a human. Not caring what happened to the tinies under her, shed even partaken at a party once. A drunk night of debauchery and terror for the group they'd bought from someone on the web. The memory of a living being squirming for its life inside her pussy before she devoured it whole was one she would never, could never forget. But what was once a memory that always excited her now only held a deep shame 


The group had slowly dwindled in number until it was just 5. Some vanished while scavenging. Others had been captured by a human they didn't expect. Vanishing into a pocket, pants, or mouth to never be seen again. The last one had been the worst to watch by far.


As far as she knew, she was the only ex-pet in the shelter. Her knowledge of the human had proved invaluable despite her inexperience with surviving in the wild as a free tiny. No, not tiny, shrinky. The difference was simply that she got to enjoy life on the big side before succumbing to the shrinking gene that had cropped up over a hundred years prior. Those first few weeks were the worst by far. No one trusted her. Thinking she was going to sell them out for some kind of favor. Everyone except melody.


The bubbly red head was the smallest of them all, standing at just an inch tall. Yet she never backed down from a fight, even standing up to their towering leader on her behalf. Like the old tale of David and Goliath, Melody had yelled and threatened the 5 incher until he let Susie stay. Not once did she show any sign of fear or backing down. Susie owed her her life twice over. Something she couldn't never repay.


The snow shifted under her, jostling her from her thoughts as she let out a scream. Her scream faded quickly in the winds as she fell into a boot print that had become hidden by the falling powdered snow. Falling on her front, she half sank into it. Wet, freezing, and half stuck. Susie lay there in the soft snow. It felt so comfortable, contouring to her shape perfectly. Maybe she could just rest here for a bit, remembering the good times when she was warm and human. Her biggest day to day concern being what to make for supper or getting to work on time.


"When did I stop thinking of myself as human...?" Susie asked the cold ground. If the snow held any answers, it didn't offer them up. Only continuing to fall from the sky.


Susie's pack felt so heavy on her back, the food and tools that they desperately needed, keeping her face down as she drifted back into the past.


Images from the past few months raced through her mind. All the friends she'd made and lost, all the close calls from animals or humans. The time she'd crawled into a workers lunch box half starved and almost got stuck in the mayo of their sandwich. But the most vivid recent memory was of Melody. They'd gone scouting, the snow had just started to fall, so they had to ensure that they had enough material to seal up the shelter for the winter. The boiler room was warm enough in the fall, but if any humans noticed the draft during the winter months, their home would get discovered. The absolute worst-case scenario.


So she and melody had ventured out, gathering what cloth and sticks they could from the alley behind the strip mall. The pickings were slim until Susie saw a newspaper half buried out in the open.


She knew the risks. Open spaces were the worst place to be if someone came by, but she had to grab it.


"I'm going for it." She said to Melody, who'd grabbed her sleeve to stop her.


"You can't! A human could come out at any moment!" She trusted Melody's experience. But they needed fuel for fires and insulation. Susie remembered giving her a reassuring smile before giving her a hug. Crouching down to embrace her properly.


"If one comes out, I'll just hide under it. No one will pay any attention to a piece of trash on their break. Humans are lazy like that." Before she could protest anymore, Susie sprinted out to the newspaper.


Fresh snow made the trip take longer than it should have. Instead of a quick sprint, Susie stumbled and slipped. Her shoes, the only thing left to her from her master, weren't made to handle anything wet and slippery. Shrinky shoes weren't meant to be ran in either, but it was better than the thin wraps the others had. She was glad back then that she hadn't traded them for some still sealed candy.


She'd made it most of the way when a loud click echoed through the alley. One of the large metal doors at the back of the strip mall suddenly creaked open. She spared a glance back at the sudden noise, audibly gasping as a tired looking woman stepped through the door. She wore plain black sneakers, form fitting jeans which hugged her hips before vanishing into the blue polo all the shops employees wore.


"Shit, it's getting cold," she said to herself, "maybe a smoke break isn't worth it..."


Susie had never run so fast in her life. Her shoe pounded against the pavement, and her breath started to fog up the air in front of her while she sprinted to take cover under the newspaper she'd come out here for. Both tinies prayed silently that she'd go away, vanish back inside, and leave them alone


"Hmm..." she pondered for a few seconds before closing the door behind her with another click, "I really can't deal with Matt's shit today. Fucking creap and his obsessions..."


Susie let out a small chear as she dove under cover. Safe and out of sight she could simply wait for her to leave once she finished her break on a few minutes. Or so she thought.


The ground rumbled with each step she took, growing louder and shaking her more as the titanic worker got closer and closer. She never got used to how somthing as simple as walking could affect her all the way on the ground. Like a shark circling a raft it felt like she'd been spotted. And any second now thousands of tons of sneaker and woman would smash her into the pavement. Or worse she hadn't actually seen her and would just crush her on accident. Would she even notice?


Those dark thoughts raced through her mind, panic rising in her gut. Each second that passed her breath grew more frequent and ragged. Until she was sure that the sound of her breathing alone would give her away. Susie debated just making a run for it. She'd seen Melody do the same running right between the legs of a human that hadn't seen her yet. But those 2 inches made all the difference when it came to stealth, and failure meant certain death at the hands of an overworked and tired woman.


Shaking in fear she'd crept back to the edge. Looking out for any sign of where she was. A wall of black leather and rubber crashed down in front of her. The pristine shoe marred only by the snow stuck to it, slowly melting to wet the leather. A mild annoyance at best. 


She couldn't stop it, Susie clamped her hands over her mouth to muffle her scream. She wanted to puke, she survived being a toy, almost starving to death just to escape, and now she'd just come a few inches away from getting obliterated under the sneaker. After all her struggles, this couldn't be how it ended. Her whole life reduced to nothing but a stain on some refuse no one could be bothered with.


The woman shifted her foot slightly. The sound of loose pebbles grinding underneath echoed loudly around Susie. She couldn't look away. Would she have even felt her underneath all that rubber? Or would she simply grind her into nothingness while idly checking her phone after a long day. Susie could hear her blood rushing through her ears as the toe rose into the air. Dirt and snow fell back down for a brief moment before it crashed down once again. A dull thud shaking her to her bones. 


"Just leave. There's no one here. Just leave just leave just leave." Susie muttered to herself under her breath. Every fiber in her being screamed at her to run. That this was a collapsing mountain or some prehistoric predator. But where could she go? Going deeper just meant getting trapped under soggy paper. And out there... two titanic soles waited to snuff her out.


"Uhh... why do breaks have to be so short?" High above the nameless woman complained to herself before flicking the butt of her cigarate to the ground. By some twist of fate or just pure bad luck, something Susie had plenty of, it landed right on top of her. The embers singing the paper. In an instant, Susie felt fire on her back. Enough to hurt her and force a small scream of pain from her lips.


Susie, Melody, who still watched from under a bin. And the human woman froze. The tinies could feel their hearts pounding, there was no way that she didn't hear that. Their fears became realized as she started to crouch down. Reaching for Susie's hiding place.


"What the fuck was that?" Just as Susie saw her finger appear under the edge. The tree sized digit flexes with enough crush her limbs with ease. Melody screamed.


Susie would never understand why she did it. Melody was safe. She could have watched instead of risking her life for someone she'd only known for a short time. Perhaps she would have lived a long, tiny life. Or maybe Melody wanted a reason to escape the never ending struggle to survive. She'd been doing it for over twenty years. And had little to show except the mental and physical scars she bore.


Susie whimpered as the finger departed. The wall of black leather lifted into the sky to investigate what could only be a tiny. That's when she saw her. Melody was running away from the vent pipe they used to get here, leading the human away so Susie would have a chance. 


"Nononono... melody you... you idiot..." The ground shook with each step the titanic woman took. From under the paper, the only thing she could see was each shoe hitting pavement as she closed in on Melody.


One...


Two...


Three...


That was all it took for her to stomp her shoe in the inch tall girl's path. She crashed into it, falling to the hard ground winded. The massive black shoe shifted. Lifting slightly so Melody's legs would get pinned underneath.


"Score!" The human exclaimed, bending over to get a better look at melody, "damn you're small... like... even more pathetic than normal... the last one I found must have been... oh, 4 times your size? He barely lasted the whole shift in my panties. Must have himself plenty cause he just would not stop struggling."


Melody beat her hands against the black rubber sole. Screaming and crying as loud as she could. Her words fell on deaf ears, only coming up as small squeaks to the woman. Tears already flowed from her eyes, her ankle was twisted under the immovable weight of the woman towering above her like a goddess. She was just resting her shoe, not Eben using any force and Melody could barely handle it. If she flexed her legs would surely break.


She ponded for a moment before her phone buzzed, ignoring Melody for a bit she typed in a response to some text. Snapping a pick of Melody stuck under her as she did.


"Well... I really can't afford to wait around, and... you're just too small to be of any use, even as a toy. Aww, don't cry, little one. I promise I'll make it all better. I'll even make sure your life had some kind of meaning." The shoe rose back into the air. Moving above Melody whose lips were moving, but if any words came out, Susie couldn't hear. She reached out a hand. As if trying to will her friend to run, like she could escape if given another chance.


Slowly, it came back down. The shadow grew around Melody as it did. She reacted on instinct, pushing her arms up against the sole. It never slowed in its advance downward. Her arms buckled under the strain. Folding back in on themselves until her joints snapped. Blood and bone explodeed out from her elbows. Melody let out a blood curdling scream, which onky seemed to amuse the woman as she hummed to herself. Susie couldn't look away from the grisly sight. She didn't deserve to. After all, she'd have done the same if still human.


Melody turned away, her eyes locking onto Susie's, tears carved clear paths through the grime on her face as she stared at the woman whose life she'd traded for her own. Susie only saw the angry accusation in there. It was her fault. She got cocky, making a risky gamble that ended in disaster. And now Melody was paying the ultimate price, not her.


Time slowed to a crawl. Black rubber met Melodies frail body. Her arms and legs bending and twisting unnaturally as unfathomable pressure bore down on her. Blood erupted from her mouth l when her chest caved in. Shattered ribs piercing her lungs. Her ear splitting scream turning into a bloody gurgle as her limbs soon followed. All at once, her legs and arms flattened under the sole. Her bones crunching loudly, reduced to nothing but splinters. Finally, Susie watched as her head began to contort. The pressure on both sides forcing her eyes to bulge, what little consciousness that was left in the tiny exploded outwards into a mess of blood and gore. The shoe sealing her completely underneath.


"Hmm... not the best crunch, I'll admit. No wonder the breeders aren't that interested in the small ones." The still unknown woman commented, twisting her shoe to the side. What little was left of Melody smeared across the pavement in a red streak of viscera.


Susie vomited at the site. What little food she'd been rationed violently exiting her stomach while the woman walked back inside without another word. She broke down, sobbing loudly for her friend. She curled up under the trash, wishing someone would come and stomp her out quickly so she wouldn't have to keep going in this cruel world. But that little mercy never came. She'd crawled back out an hour later. Dragging what she could behind her on her way back to the shelter. She had to at least make sure her death wasn't in vain.


Susie woke up with a gasp. The snow around her had lulled her into a light sleep while drifting through her memories. How long had she been out? Ice cold water soaked her through to the bone, and her limbs had become numb. She tried to move her arms, and they felt like they were made of wood. Two sticks jammed into her body. Utterly useless at moving her out from under the soft snow above.


"Nonono! I can't die here! Not in someone's bootprint! Not after getting away from him! Not after Melody!" Susie screamed to an uncaring world, thrashing her head about in an attempt to be noticed by anyone. She knew no one was coming. If they were lucky, they might find her pack come spring. A fact that did little to calm her rising panic. Her tears froze on her cheeks. After a few minutes, she finally rested her face back on the snow, sobbing at how useless it all was.


"It should have been me... why did I wake back up?!" She lay still, trying to let another peaceful slumber take her before she could feel the effects of hypothermia. That's when she heard it. A sound she'd heard so many times before and had haunted her sleep ever since she shrank. The sound of shoes crunching down on something. 


Off in the distance, she could hear boots crunching down on snow. Each step slow and careful. It grew louder and louder, pausing every now and then but always moving in her direction.


"Yes... please... just let it end..."


Susie was done. The only people who might have treated her as a human long since pressumed her dead. Her master had treated her as a pet and toy. Using her for his own desires until she escaped. The only good thing about that was that he fed and clothed her. And life as a free shrinky almost wasn't worth the constant struggle to survive. Better it ended quickly and painlessly.


The boots stopped right beside her. Their owner humming to himself. She could hear the sound of cloth rubbing against cloth. Then the oppressive weight above started to shift. In just a few seconds she felt a set of fingers brush against her back. Clearly the owner felt her, because the next thing they did was slide under her and flip her over.


There, crouching high above her stood the one person Susie never wanted to see again. Someone she thought was a friend until he'd taken her from the party where she shrank. Her master. 


He smiled down at her, his cheeks pink from the cold. Bright blue eyes looked her over, almost dancing when he realized that she was still alive. He was dressed for the weather, a thick leather coat keeping him perfectly warm and heavy black boots protecting his feet better than anything she'd worn.


"Hello there, my pet. Did you miss me?" He taunted her, smirking to himself.


"How... how did you find me?"


He held up his phone, a picture of a person, their heart rate, body temp, and a bunch of other info displayed clearly for her to see.


"I had the vet put a tracker in you. Sure you aren't a tiny, but it's amazing how little they care when flashed a twenty"


"Then why didn't you..." she trailed off, not sure if she wanted an answer


"Come get you sooner? I suppose I could have. This strip mall is only a few blocks away from my place. But you'd just run away again eventually. So I decided to give you a taste of freedom as a shrinky. Figured you were smart enough to survive and of not... I could find another eventually. That was until I saw you stop moving and your temp slowly dropping today."


Susie shivered, and not from the cold. He was ready to just let her die after all the training she'd had to endure. Those months under his feet, sucked on like candy, trapped in his boxers, tied up and forced to watch hypnosis suggestion videos until she couldn't speak his name anymore. She'd done any number of humiliating things for him and he didn't care.


"So how was it," he continued. "Life as a free tiny? There must have been a few close calls considering the times I was alerted to you panicking."


She looked away. Staring up into the overcast sky above them both. Without the snow on her, she felt like she could move. But what would that accomplish? She'd been ready to die just minutes ago.


"No..."


"No, what?"


"No master... it was horrible, I can't count how many times I've almost died. And the constant never-ending search for food... I haven't eaten properly in weeks."


He smiled again, his pearly white teeth gleaming between his pink lips. She'd seen those teeth stained red after he'd decided that he didn't want both a tiny and a shrinky for pets. She could still hear the screams and sound of teeth crunching on bone. He'd made her watch. Stating that it was for a lesson. But they both knew he simply enjoyed her look of horror.


"Good. Looks like my conditioning hasn't worn off completely. You haven't said my name at all, have you?" He reached for her, scooping her up into his warm hand. His bare fingers forced her to relax as their warmth seeped through her soaked clothes.


"No... I tried... I tried so hard to shout and scream your name... everyone even tried to encourage me to curse you directly. But it always came out as master." Her head was a mess. Here was the one who'd done so much to torture her. And yet his hand felt so warm and inviting. Just by picking her up, he was saving her from a slow death in the cold.


He slowly brought her up to his face. Still grinning as his warm breath fogged up the air around her. He held her right in front of his mouth, hot, minty air flowing over her. He brushed a thumb over her as he whispered.


"Good girl, since being a wild shrinky is so horrible. And you've clearly been through a lot. I hope you understand what that means, right?"


He started to move her around with his thumbs. Pinching onto the hem of her pants before ripping them off of her. She didn't fight it. It would only make things worse and possibly injure herself if she did. She knew what he wanted her to say. It was something she'd thought about a lot ever since Melody died. But she couldn't say it.


"N-no... i don't... m-master, please, it's too c-cccold out to strip."


He didn't listen, pinching and pulling at the layers of rags, lint, and fur that she wore. He kept going until she lay completely exposed for him. Her body had once been well toned and full. Her breasts big enough and with an ass born out of plenty of squats at the gym to make some girls jealous. Now, she was a shadow of her former self. Her frame had diminished to the point that she could see her ribs, and her skin had started to take on a sickly pale instead of the nice tan she had before.


She shivered in the cold air. Rolling over in his hand to hide her shame while clinging to the warm, life-giving fingers.


"I'm sure you do. You're not as dumb as an actual tiny. You went to school, had a life, and went partying. Probably even fell in love at some point. So I'll ask again, shrinky, what~ does~ it~ mean~"


Susie shuddered as his mint scented breath washed over her back. She wrapped her arms around one of his fingers, choking back a sob now that she couldn't even deny it to herself.


"Life as your pet was great compared to this... it's where I belong. My family thinks I'm dead, and none of my friends would treat me any better. Master is where I belong."


Susie could practically hear the shit eating grin he cracked behind her. He started to rise back to his full height. The bootprint where she'd almost met her end fading away beneath them both.


"That's right, you belong with me. Mine. Forever. Now that you understand that properly we can go home. Back to our life. You in your doll house and collar. All the pretty little outfits that I know you secretly love. And 3 square meals a day of hot food. Doesn't that sound lovely?"


She nodded, silently crying that she'd sunk so far under his spell. She couldn't fight it. Serving him was easy compared to life outside.


"Say it."


"It sounds lovely master..."


"There we go. See, was that so hard?"


Susie felt the hand she was on lowering. His practice with handling her told him just how fast he could move if he didn't want to risk her getting dizzy. She shivered again as his breath left her. Cold winter air biting at her back and rear. She watched as her master's free hand worked its way under his jacket. Lifting it slightly until he could pull back the hem of his pants.


"Master... please... I can't pleasure you like this!" It took a lot of her energy just to plead with him. He only chuckled in response as she got closer and closer to the gap that had opened up. She could see it, his cock already starting to grow inside there. 


"Silly girl. You still ran away, and so you have to be punished. You're in no state to survive my boot and I'm not putting you in my mouth until you be been scrubbed thoroughly. So this is where you'll be warming up. I don't expect you to jack me off or anything. But since you're starving I'm sure you'll find something to eat in there."


Susie started to protest again before he placed her inside. Shaking his finger slightly, he forced her to drop down on top of the throbbing beast. She clung to it instinctively, experience telling her that if she didn't, she was likely to spend the walk home trapped under his sack. Where the build up of sweat and musk would be the strongest. The hot skin almost burned her after nearly freezing to death. It throbbed and pulsed under her with life and vigor. 


Sitting on top of it, the masculine smell of his member made her dizzy after such a long time away. She hated how it made her feel, the natural pheromones at her size being extremely potent. Forcing her body to react and making her aroused. If he could feel her nipples pressing into it, he never said.


"Hmm... oh, how I've missed this. There was one tiny I found, but it just wasn't the same. They just kept begging and squirming. Not really doing anything to help either of us. So I just ignored it until I couldn't feel it anymore."


She jumped as the rod under her twitched, pushing against his underwear as it grew in size. Already bigger than her, it started to tip upwards and pin her between it and her master's groin. Coarse pubic hairs scratching at her back as it did.


She looked back up at him. She remembered how much she hoped he'd just give her to her family. How quickly that hope was dashed and how afraid she'd been. Now that she was back where she belonged, his smirk and giant handsome face didn't scare her anymore. There were worse things out there than being a pet for an attractive guy.


"Only a few blocks, right master?"


"Well, I may take the long way... get some snacks... if you take some initiative, we'll have a movie night. Take it easy until you can recover. Oh, but don't think this is the end of your punishment for running away. I've got a long list of chores for you to do."


Susie sighed, shifting on her perch she started to hug her way up the shaft of his cock. Rubbing her battered body against it as best she could. The heat felt so good on her skin. Almost inviting her to hug it as tightly as possible. It grew as she climbed, reaching its true size as she hugged the tip. A single, shiny bead of pre leaked up. The smell of his seed hitting her nose hard. It made her shudder. Some base primal instincts clouded her mind with hormones. She was so hungry, and it smelled so good. Susie leaned in and licked at the salty fluid. It filled her mouth with its taste. Inviting her to drink more as she swallowed down the first hot meal of the day. Her master chuckled, letting his pants snap back into place as he began to walk.


Susie didn't care. Right now, this was all she needed. Sure, life with her master sucked at times. She had to clean his dress shoes constantly, service him whenever he wanted, and if he demanded, she would wear a skimpy outfit to show off to a date or just for his own amusement. She had no choice but to act happy and dance for them. Those same dates often taunted her with the fact that they were going to be getting railed, not 5 feet away from her. Something she could never experience again. And if she was lucky they'd let her master wrap her and his cock in a condom to do so.


She'd been a broken woman when she escaped, so many tinies tried to help her. But in the end, Susie understood one thing for certain as she worked up another drop of prejaculate to suckle on. That her life as a person ended long ago. She was a shrinky, a tiny. She belonged to her master until the day she died. And accepting that made her happier than she'd been in a long time.