- Text Size +

“I need you so bad! Stop teasing me so much! I'm so desperate for,” immediately a tiny hand covered her lips. A wide grin beamed up at her. “Mmm... hmm....” Wordlessly, his kisses kept traveling down. A few steps forward he beckoned his large girlfriend back slightly. Mouth still covered Bailey threw a glance behind her shoulder seeing the wooden picnic table her man was guiding her to. Lowering down she sat on the edge of the table. Kicking off his shoes while they had waddled, he extended to his full height lifting his shirt over his head. The large hand pinching and helping Bailey tossed it to the side. Biting her lip watching Matt pull down his shorts, an incredibly eager cock sprang up. Leg shaking three times to get the garment off of him, he called up in a husky tone.

“Are you ready for me yet? I'm not sure you want it enough quite...” It was her turn to interrupt him. Legs lifting and wrapping around his back she pulled him into her insatiable pussy with a mighty grip. Warmth enveloped him, those slick walls waiting so patiently for their guest of honor. Hands right above the blonde's hips, he started the rhythm. Small movements in and out, legs still wrapped around his backside. Sure, Bailey was big... But so was Matt. He built the intensity, not speed, pushing further and further into her dripping labia. Her large fingertips stroked down his chest before her thumb ran back up and gripped his shoulder. Steadily, the hand covered more and more of his shoulder. One of his hands rose up and wrapped around her wrist, She was getting closer and closer.

“Hah! Ahn~... Ah! Ooh...” Face twitching erratically, Her hips shook her whole body as they tensed and loosened. Throughout the whole ordeal, she continued to grow. Rising past 11 ft, make that 11 and a half, actually closer to 12, Matt continued. Bailey's eyes closed tight, and he understood how close she was.

"Oh, are you ready babe? I'm not sure you're ready enough." Now increasing speed, the slapping sounds grew louder. He could faintly feel her expanding pussy with his dick, which caused him to get awfully close to that peak. But the beauty got there first.

She moaned loudly. Bailey's weight was finally too much for the table as with a creaking sound there was finally a loud snap and the sturdy legs underneath her split to the side and the table fell down at an angle.

She let out an “Eep!” while Matt said, “Whoa!” as his body fell into her. Pushing into her soft tummy to raise his vision back to her, she met it with a look of hungry lust. A desire for more of him. Her legs and butt on the ground, back leaning against the 45-degree angled table, was the perfect position for him to press himself against her expanding body. His tiny body began to rub into her pussy once again. His hips were engulfed by that lovely labia.

"Oh my God! Give me more babe!"

"Mmm~ somebody's impatient,” Matt said in a sultry tone. Tiny arms hugging just below her breasts, they drifted downward. Doing his best to rub his throbbing cock against those slick inner walls, he decided to give her even more. Right hand sliding around her clit rubbing his finger across it. his left hand stroked the labia kissing his pelvis before sliding it into her. In a circular motion, he felt how large her pussy had become. Before bringing it to the top and stroking it aggressively. He could feel how engorged her g-spot was, and that twitching bead in his right hand almost seemed to grow with anticipation.

“My God that feels so fucking good...”

“Does it now? I hadn't noticed... with how wet you are,” he said, words and left hand dripping with desire. His lips traveled to her belly button, kissing tenderly with an occasional lick. Continuing to rub with both of his hands those massive legs begin to tremble even more.

“Oh god, oh god! Oh my fucking god...” Continuing the same pace but pressed firmly as her large hand gripped his lower back in an attempt to push him even further into her. A resounding roar of ecstasy as a call to her latest orgasm. Unable to hold back when this beauty called in such delight, Matt too found his peak. His shaft and balls were fully inside of her feeling warmth and that lovely lubrication with friction. He released his load with a deep moan of the ecstasy he shared with her. But he was far from over. Sweating and panting, he curled downward mouth finding that enlarging clit. Still using his right hand, he smeared his face against it. Occasionally mouth hung open sucking and licking it, as the giantess continued to tremble even more intensely.

“No more, I can't... I just...”

“I'm not through with you beautiful... You're going to cum again because you deserve it.” A devilish glance tossed at her half-closed eyes.

Arm inside, Matt backed down her legs slightly. Licking and sucking that beautiful quivering nub, he had his growing girlfriend exactly where he wanted her. Not knowing where the second orgasm stops in the third began. Those large legs spasming and occasionally clasping around him. Her body convulsed, hands with a vice-like grip on the table's edges. Riding this orgasm, Bailey kept getting bigger. As if fighting her swelling form, he kept rubbing and teasing with small hands and arms. Mouth and tongue working overtime, the lower half of his face a mess of his saliva and her juices. With one final primal moan, several birds scattered from nearby trees.

Slumping against pale skin Matt collapsed, both of them completely out of breath. Heart hammering he was about to speak until something caught his eye. A drop of sweat fell from his face, followed by another, and hit Bailey's abs. In an instant, they disappeared into the skin leaving a chalk-like residue of salt behind. The answer slammed into his brain.

“Babe you're a plant!”

“What did you just say?” She said as astonished as he had.

“Y... y... You are absorbing water! That's what made you grow!”

“But... but what? How do you? That's not possible!”

“Think about it... All this... this plant hormone we've been using to make you grow has changed you... Your body is... You're like a plant now babe!”

“Buh, wha, un, bah... No that can't be! I mean I drink water and nothing happens... and I take showers and whatnot...”

“But you haven't in the last few days we've been camping. Your body must have changed over the last couple of days since we last had our well you know...” They looked at each other in silence. The Sun crawled towards the horizon, but it would still be a while before it set. Bailey sat up and easily lifted Matt to his feet. While he stood she was taller than him even sitting down.

“Well, umm, I've stopped growing now. And I am quite thirsty... Maybe I should take a drink and see if I grow again."

"Obviously you're still going to have to drink... so I hope it's somehow different. Like when you drink through your skin that makes your body bigger as opposed to just... well, regular drinking. " His face scrunched up at the absurdity of those words. Shifting and moving over to a water bottle near the tent, It seemed so minuscule in her fingers. Then the cooler caught her gaze. Grabbing the sides and popping it open with her thumbs were gallons of melted ice, with some small cubes and cans floating. Parched, she lifted and tilted it back with loud gulps. The tin clanged and the ice rattled while she emptied half of the large vessel.

“Ahh,” she said satisfied. They both looked at each other in anticipation, waiting to see if a change would take place. It didn't. “Okay so I can drink just fine, I just have to... I have to avoid water now? How am I supposed to do that? Does this mean I won't get smaller?! I can't stay this size!”

“Hey, hey, hopefully you'll shrink down during the night like you always do. Like, I dunno, maybe you'll dry off or something.”

“You mean dry out? That kind of sounds... Well, I don't want to think about it."

“Come on I'm sure you're hungry too. Let's have our sandwiches and just try to enjoy our last night here. We'll figure something out... We always do." With the picnic table ruined, Bailey sat on two beach towels playing rugs now. Opening the backpack of food, Matt unwrapped several snacks feeding most of them to his beautiful giantess, occasionally taking bites for himself. On one of the sandwiches he offered, now completely bite-sized, her mouth opened wider. She playfully put his whole hand and wrist in her mouth, closing her lips on his arm.

"Om nom nom nom nom... mmm... You're so yummy,” she said finally releasing his coated hand. He stroked that big face with a dry hand and affection.

“How can you be so big... and still so absolutely, adorably cute?” She smiled and gave him a soft peck, lips covering his whole face. She started to clean up and Matt said there was something he needed to do. Putting on swim trunks again and splashing into the lake, Bailey lifted a brow quite puzzled. After a few dives, he swam ashore with a pair of sunglasses in hand.

“Huh! Babe you got them for me! Thanks you."

"Yeah well you know I try... After all, I think it's best you... well, let's just keep you on land for a while.” After putting everything away and getting a chance to enjoy the sunset, they spent some quiet time together. Of course, Bailey couldn't get dressed. But after Matt put on some PJs, they enjoyed watching the stars come out, him sitting in her large lap. Calm and peaceful, they would have stargazed for longer but a few clouds rolled in. They decided to call it a night. Bailey shook out the pillows and sleeping bags while Matt refilled the citronella torches, the best line of defense to keep the mosquitoes away. Returning to the tent Bailey had a weary expression.

"How am I... how are we... " She was far too huge to fit in the tent they had used the nights before.

"Here, I have an idea." He quickly jumped around opening up the sleeping bags and setting the pillows at one end of the tent facing the door. Again putting some towels on the ground, he put his arms out to display the idea with a silly smile. "Well it's not perfect, but your torso cuddling me and your sexy legs sticking out of the tent... That's really our only option."

“Cuddle? Mmm... As long as I get to cuddle with you I'm going to sleep just fine.” she said, leaning toward the thoughtful cutie. They kissed a few more times before Bailey crawled in and lay down. Matt joined right next to her but then felt something poking him.

"Gosh dang it, there's a rock underneath me." Agitated, he made a move towards the canvas flap.

"I'll get it, baby, just you watch." Sticking an arm outside and then letting her hand glide underneath the entirety of the tarp, her massive hand easily lifted his body. Grabbing the stone under him and flicked away before bringing her arm back in and wrapping it around tonight's teddy bear.

"Have I ever told you you're amazing because... You're amazing," he said, voice full of affection.

"I'm not so sure... I'm pretty sure I'm the lucky one," she said, rubbing her nose against him. The pleasant sounds of chirping frogs and a multitude of crickets whisked them both off to dreamland.

Rousing from sleep, Matt felt a pressure like Bailey was slowly rolling over onto him. Trying to wiggle a little bit to the side he realized he had run out of tent. There was a sound he couldn't quite place mixed with the gentle snores of his beautiful woman. Realizing two things all at once, bolted him awake and heart set off to an astonishing pace. The first, that Bailey was growing. The second, the reason why.

"Babe wake up! Wake up! Bailey get up, it's raining!"

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you so much for reading! Patreons got this early, and all three parts can already be found there... And so much more~ like Collages that I make from time to time! 

We would love it if you joined us!  https://www.patreon.com/slogro 


Please feel free to review, or reach out with anything! ^^