- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a partial commission and fanfiction of several stories featuring the lovely growing Bailey and her boyfriend Matt. The two often share in delightfully lewd moments where they use Matt's developed plant hormones to grow Bailey to amazon and sometimes mini giantess size~ In this short story the couple has taken a break from everything and gone on a camping trip in a beautiful glacier park. It has three parts and I hope you enjoy!


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

The crystal clear water sent out little ripples as Bailey fidgeted in her lime green kayak. Her long blonde hair flowed past her shoulders, waving side to side over a cute peach-colored tank top. Wiggling her hips in the small plastic seat failing to get comfy. Some might have called her frame skinny and lanky, however, Matt always said beautifully tall and athletic. Unfortunately, now the blonde's taller body didn't fit in the kayak as well as it did when it had been purchased.

"I just can't seem to get comfortable in this hard plastic chair. I should have brought a waterproof cushion for this seat." Bailey said, head turning to Matt in the ocean blue kayak next to her.

"They just weren't built for people as tall as you babe. These days you're closer to 7 feet tall, than 6 feet. There's a good chance we can return it, and get a bigger one for you," Matt said, resting the yellow paddles across his lap. "Maybe we should just get you your own canoe, instead of a kayak babe. After all, sometimes you certainly can take up as much room as two people," he smiled brightly at her. She giggled but then threw him a sad smile.

"I'm still kinda mad at you."

"I know, and you have every right to be. I was trying to be fun, and spontaneous... but I shouldn't grow you without your permission. I've already promised I won't do that again, and I... you know I mean it. Would it help if I said I'm sorry again?" Her eyes peered at him over the large round gold-framed sunglasses, and a sly expression formed.

"Maybe," splashing him with her own paddle. The cool water raining down on his dark brown hair, light gray T-shirt, and colorful swimsuit. Shaking his head and blowing the water off his lips, she paddled away fast, laughing with delight.

"Oh you're going to get it now! Just you wait till I catch up to you!" He shouted playfully. Turning on his own motors, the paddles sliced through the glacier lake. The pleasant higher-altitude mountain range had been where they set up camp for a few nights. The weather was perfect with a few clouds dotting the beautiful sky. The abundance of deep green pine tree forests surrounded glacier-made lakes. Exactly like the one they were kayaking in now. Occasionally spotting lovely wildlife, such as deer and woodpeckers on different trails, they could no longer take pictures of them. Listening to too much music had drained their batteries yesterday. They both forgot to pack the external phone battery, which now lay on a counter at home. Fully charged and waiting patiently. There used to be plenty of birds chirping, along with the sound of flowing water, both into and out of this lake. But all that could be heard now, was the splashing of paddles, and Bailey's shrill laughter.

The blonde's pursuer gained on her. Still paddling, she looked over her shoulder confirming that Matt continued closing the distance.

"Ha! Do you honestly think you'll be able to catch me once I really start to move? Just you watch!" She called back. Preparing to speed off with renewed intensity, her vision caught a large rounded gray stone just beneath the surface directly in front of the speeding kayak. "Uh oh," she said holding her paddle out above her lap. Hoping to be able to glide over the top of it, Bailey wasn't so lucky. Scraping sounds of plastic started at the front, and ran towards the middle of the kayak until there was a soft rise under her seat. The kayak stopped. Dragging a paddle to veer off course, Matt made sure to avoid bumping into her or worse also running aground.

"Whoops. Need some help babe or you got it?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'll get it. Just I hope I didn't scratch my kayak too bad... You know if I am going to try to swap it and whatnot."

"It's not that big of a deal, let me know if you need me to bump you, or push with my paddle... I guess."

"No, no, I'll be able to get it, I just gotta..." Rocking her weight forward, the stubborn kayak barely moved an inch. Attempting to paddle once more yielded no results either. "Stupid gosh darn thing, I swear I'm going to," she kept muttering to herself.

"Let me come over, and give you a little push, ya know."

"I think I got it, hold on a second." Pushing against the huge stone on the right side, her body wobbled to the left. Then pushing on the left side, it rocked dangerously to the right. The kayak started to move all right. Problem being, with Bailey's higher center of gravity, she went with it. "I got it, wait... Whoa!" Splash! The tiny boat capsized, startling and drenching the blonde immediately. Effortlessly sliding out, she popped up treading water. Wiping her eyes, Matt's kayak drew closer.

"Oh man, are you okay? You didn't hit any part of you on the rock did you?"

"I'm fine, just... ugh," she said with a touch of annoyance. "Just super inconvenient. I should have just wore my swimsuit instead of these capris."

"Oh shit, you don't have your phone on you, do you?"

"No, why would I? It's dead remember?" Matt looked at the outline of the phone in his pocket.

"Right... Well anyway, I'll drag your kayak to shore and empty it. You want me to take your paddle?"

"Nah, I got it... Thanks though."

"Of course! Anytime you," The two of them crossed the small distance to shore. Still a little wet, Matt hopped out and got both kayaks ashore. Tipping them upside down, he walked back to the water's edge to take the paddle from his girlfriend. Still soaked, Bailey walked up upon the pebble shoreline. The realization that her vision lacked tint popped up.

“Aww crap... I lost my sunglasses,” she said with frustration. Face wearing a blush of embarrassment, she handed him the paddle. Not wishing to embarrass her further, he just quietly smiled and put all the gear together. The tall woman walked across the beach toward their campsite. Easily finding a beach towel decorated with a bright ocean scene, her hand grasped and brought it to her face. An oddly strange tingling sensation spread across her skin. At first, it seemed like it was just a chill from the crisp air. But the intensity grew. Opening her eyes, and dropping the towel to her arm revealed that it had completely dried off. Upon further inspection, Bailey's clothes also were dry. Puzzled by this, she opened her mouth to speak but instead, a gasp escaped her. That strange tingling was becoming more familiar.

"Baby... I feel weird..."

"Weird? What do you mean? Did you actually hit that rock? Did you get scratched by the kayak?" He hurried over at the remarks.

"No... I feel... Growy weird... ah!~" Both of their eyes popped wide as with a sharp moan, Bailey's clothes did in fact tighten. Matt's mouth hung open witnessing the capris rise higher revealing more of those toned slim legs. Her midriff smiled as her flat tummy emerged underneath the shirt beginning to strain against the growing woman.

“Babe, you most certainly... You definitely are growing... Did you take some formula?” Bailey took heavy deep breaths, before finally managing to speak.

“I feel, so hot... I feel so much better than I usually do! Get over here you, I need you!” Eyes popping open as the love of his life swooped in and surprised him with a kiss. Forgetting everything else he wrapped his arms around her and tried to kiss back with the same intensity. She was certainly in the mood to play and feeling those lips expand and that tongue play with his grow steadily larger... Matt was certainly getting there too. Her dry clothes stretched under his arms as he hugged her and then forced himself to break away.

“Babe, I don't know why you're growing, but we got to get you out of your shoes. You keep losing shoes this way, you know this!”

“No, just let them break, I need you!” she whimpered.

“I'll be right back, give me this please,” hands slid down her leg and subtly tried to pull that slim foot up. She obliged, using him for balance, taking a sandal into his grasp. Straps were already beginning to dig into the skin causing a bit of redness around them. Quickly unclasping them he took it off and massaged the lines away. Holding that lovely growing foot, his thumbs massaged the souls and worked their way in between her wiggling toes. Unsuccessfully stifling a giggle, the blonde shook a little bit.

“Hee hee! Matt you're tickling me on purpose, I know it!”

“Who? Little ol' me? No, I would never do something like that,” he said in a sultry voice grabbing her big toe and wiggling it back and forth. Then teasing the soul of her foot with his fingertips dancing wildly. She let out a hardy laugh before it turned into a groan. Feet still getting larger in his hands, because all of her expanded.

“I don't think we...” *Snap, snap, chick, chick.* They both looked at the other broken sandal, “We got there in time.”

"Hey if we save one each time, that's half as many we have to buy. After all, you do need my expert opinion on how some of these outfits look on you." As if those words were causing her wardrobe to demand attention her button snapped as the waistline failed. The zipper reaching its limit revealing a v-shape of pink panties while her shirt and bra suffered a similar fate. Her belly button finally peeked out, the shirt kept stretching. Ample breasts overflowed the bra and the straps snapped from her shoulders. The band wrapping around still attempting to maintain the lovely growing mounds.

“Come on give me your other foot, you know I'm going to give equal attention where it's deserved.”

“So thoughtful, ahh~” A cry of agony as his thumbs pressed firm into a tense muscle. Momentary bit of pressure, followed by immediate release as his hands rolled and rubbed Bailey's other foot.

"These work so hard bringing you around... I swear you don't let me do this enough cutie.” Still hands on his shoulders for stability, arms almost 90 degrees at her elbows. Finally taking a moment to look back up at his woman, she must have been reaching 8 and a half maybe closer to 9 ft tall at this point. *Rip!* Big tears formed on the outside of one of her legs and the inside of the other. They worked together to get the growing woman out of the ruined pants. Taking a few moments they also ripped her shirt off the rest of the way. With each breath, the pink bra stretched even further. Each inhale was bigger than the last. Just as Matt was going to try to do something about the situation, it popped before lightly slapping his face and fell to the ground. He had meant to rescue her waistline from the last of the remaining garments but got caught when those perky breasts and inviting nipples appeared.

Almost about to beg, Bailey was two steps ahead of him. Her hand cupped his head while her other drifted down his arm taking his wrist in her growing grip. A movement forward is head was brought closer, and her nipple was put in his mouth. Bringing his other hand up she wordlessly gave his fingers to her other nipple ready for attention. His tongue pressed into her areola making slick circles around that wonderful nipple. Fingers rolling and lightly pulling on the other, they treated her like a combination lock. And Matt certainly knew the combo as he latched and sucked wildly with his mouth. Bailey couldn't remain silent even if she tried.

“Ahh... Mmm... Haa...” She moaned and Matt groaned directly into her supple breast. Feeling her nipple swell in his mouth was a sensation he simply couldn't get enough of. That pale creamy soft breast growing, stretching under his touch... seemed to get better each time he experienced it. The idea to ask why her growth was even happening to begin with kept attempting to form in his mind. But the thought couldn't form in his horny haze. Bailey collected herself just enough to bend down and kiss the top of his head. Tilting head back to meet her gaze her breast fell away from his mouth, and a tiny thread of saliva remained.

“Kiss me beautiful...” his voice incredibly soft as on tiptoes attempted to pull himself up to meet those luscious velvety lips. Breaths alternating from their noses and mouths they continued smooching tenderly. All the while Bailey kept growing. Finally reaching that magical moment... She became twice as big as him. Both hands now teasing her breasts they glided down as his kisses followed. Down her neck onto her sternum, down into cleavage he moved slowly. At some point during the last few moments, her panties had finally given up and joined their friends on the ground. Neither of them had noticed.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you so much for reading! Patreons got this early, and all three parts can already be found there... And so much more~ We would love it if you joined us!  https://www.patreon.com/slogro 
Please feel free to review, or reach out with anything! ^^