[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

This is a partial commission and fanfiction of several stories featuring the lovely growing Bailey and her boyfriend Matt. The two often share in delightfully lewd moments where they use Matt's developed plant hormones to grow Bailey to amazon and sometimes mini giantess size~ In this short story the couple has taken a break from everything and gone on a camping trip in a beautiful glacier park. It has three parts and I hope you enjoy!


Rated: X
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Couples, Feet, Gentle, Growing Woman, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7101 Read: 4949
Published: January 26 2024 Updated: February 09 2024
Story Notes:

This is a partial commission and fanfiction of several stories featuring the lovely growing Bailey and her boyfriend Matt. The two often share in delightfully lewd moments where they use Matt's developed plant hormones to grow Bailey to amazon and sometimes mini giantess size~ In this short story the couple has taken a break from everything and gone on a camping trip in a beautiful glacier park. It has three parts and I hope you enjoy!


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by slogro [Reviews - 0] (2196 words)

2. Chapter 2 by slogro [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (2066 words)

3. Chapter 3 by slogro [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (2839 words)