- Text Size +

"Nmm.... Wha?" her sleepy reaction as the giantess still gripped her slumber.

"Babe you have to wake up! We have to, I don't know! We got to get out of here!" His tiny hands pushed on her massive shoulder trying to instill the urgency that possessed him.

"I don't... What?" the giantess let out a big yawn before finally turning her head to face her much smaller partner. Her eyes widened once she saw the fear in his own eyes.

"It's raining and you're growing! We have to take cover somewhere!" She finally felt the tingling sensation rising up her body, that subtle numbness like she had felt earlier. Those beautiful long legs sticking outside of the tent, we're drinking in the rain. It didn't matter if she was aware of it or not. The urgency and concern finally connected in her mind as she tried to sit up. Her head brushed against the side and then to the top of the tent as she accidentally lifted the confined room. The wall gripped her shoulder and Matt went tumbling against a warm growing torso. Never one to complain about being pressed into these lovely supple breasts, but there's certainly was a touch of discomfort. In this position, one of his arms was forcefully wrapped around his lower back. Both of his feet tried to lead in this dance and now we're uncomfortably wrapped around each other.

With a muffled voice he managed to get out, "Honey I love you but even this is a bit too close..."

"Shit! Let me get out of this tent, hold on." Already too big for their sleeping space earlier, their predicament slowly got worse. Raising one of her arms up past her face and pressing upward, Bailey squeezed out of the confined canvas. Finally free of the grip, Matt rolled onto her lap and the raindrops greeted him too. The Citronella torches struggled to stay lit as the droplets kissed the wicks. The faint little glow they offered revealed the blonde's predicament. Astounded, he could actually see the water hit her skin and then disappear into it like a sponge.

"Oh fuck... Babe we got to do something or you're..." His eyes met hers as the skin underneath pulled outward with continued expanse.

"Or I'm going to get big... like really, really big." Her head on a pivot she desperately thought of where shelter from this storm could come from. any buildings or structures meant taking a trip to get to them. "Oh my god, we got to, we have to hurry back to the car! That's like our only option, right?!"

"You will not fit in it by the time we get there." His eyes scanning her before catching her worried expression let him know his voice sounded more defeated than he meant. Her expression turned pained watching him, and he had to think quickly. Trying his best to distract her he began rattling off obvious information. "Hold on... let's just think about this for a second. Okay, you're too big for the car... You're too big for the tent... You are growing in this rain... And oh my God, it's still raining. Trees, not an option... hold on, maybe they are... No, I don't think they are... Oh! I got it!” the inspiration struck him like lightning from this very storm. "There's that one cave we can get to. That's like, I think maybe a little more than a mile away from here. We can take shelter in there. You will still fit, you'll get out of the rain, and everything will be fine!"

"What'll I do until then! More than a mile.... it's a lot of walking to do in this rain!"

"Hey, hey, that might seem like a long distance, but that's just a quick stroll for my giant beautiful girlfriend right? Look at you! You could get there in no time with these sexy legs of yours." He pat the thighs expanding underneath him reassuringly. "Let me grab the lantern and a flashlight. I think I remember how to get there."

"Are you sure about this? Are you sure you know the way?" She looked up at the sky and her face twitched as raindrops kept hitting her face before being pulled to her skin, "I really should get out of this weather, but we can't get lost... That would be like the worst thing ever!"

"I'll be able to remember, because there's that natural trail that goes along the valley for a ways... Trust me it's going to be easy to spot, but we got to get moving." The flashlight on and the lantern glowing brightly, Matt set off in the night, ready to blaze the trail. There were a few resounding footsteps behind him before a startling sensation of weightlessness because Bailey scooped him.

"I think you're right, these long legs can take us faster, but you're going to slow us down if I'm not carrying you... Just tell me where to go. Lead on little cutie." Cradled in her arms and staring up at that perfect face Matt couldn't help but smile. He started the navigation and even managed to suggest a few ways to take shortcuts. Most people had to go around certain obstacles. Most people were not eighteen feet tall and still growing. Through the woods and dodging tree branches they pressed on. Matt held the lantern out for her vision and shown the flashlight at the ground for her steps traveling over rough terrain for Bailey's unfortunately bare feet. More than once he made sure to point out a puddle that should probably be avoided. Or her “roots” might take in even more crisp fresh rainwater. She did her best to avoid branches and almost missed all of them... Almost.

The unfortunate thud sound as she let out a little "ow" was met with a new shower. She had hit her head on a large dark branch and shook all of the water out of the tree at once. The Cascade soaked both of them. But only one of them stayed that way. "Haa~ ohh gaa-wwd... It feels so good, why does it feel so amazing?" Her growth quickened. Craning his neck Matt's eyes popped as Bailey lurched a foot taller faster than he'd ever seen before. The odd sensation captured his vision downward. Her thirsty skin was pulling moisture out of his drenched clothes, right into her arms and breasts... making them even bigger. If he was wrong about the cave, there was only one thought in his mind. Bailey would grow gigantic.

"I hope I'm right," he mumbled under his breath. "You're doing great babe, are you okay?"

"I can't explain it... It feels so good, I just... What if I keep getting bigger? I can't get so... I'm getting too big!" Dwindling further in her arms, his anxiety grew along with her. Feeling how massive the hands holding him had become, her words were certainly true. Bailey had never been this big before, and still, the giantess rose higher. Breaking out of some brush, The canopy cleared just enough to reveal a glimpse of the valley and the trail in the distance. Visibility choked by night the lantern fought off the shadows as best it could. Matt knew they were close.

"There's the trail I was telling you about, and this vantage point is actually really good... Hey there it is!" his flashlight pointed towards a craggy face on the opposite side of the valley. "It's not too big for you, right? Most people would have to go around, but you can walk down and over to it can't you?"

"I'm not sure, I-"

"Of course you can babe! I know you can! You're so strong and tough! Show that valley who's the boss!" His encouragement was contagious and stepping off from the trail down a little ways, the giantess made short work of walking down into the brush reaching the bottom of the valley. Easily making her way up they would be there in no time. Or they would have if her foot didn't come down on a briar patch.

"Oww! Fuck!"

"Are you okay?!" He accidentally shouted at her wincing face before looking down at her foot. There had been only one hostile plant in their path which had met the soft arch of her foot.

"God damn it that hurt, ahh." Clenching her teeth, Matt did the only thing he could.

"You're doing great babe! We're almost there we're almost in shelter. You can stop growing then, just be strong until then. You got this!" Hobbling forward the blonde used her free arm to help balance up the side of the valley. Weighing less than a toy, she didn't need both arms to carry Matt anymore. Which certainly helped because now she could only use her tiptoes as several thorns were still painfully lodged in her foot and heel. Quickly crossing the hiking trail in front of the cave, she stooped inside. She definitely would have to duck if she planned on moving around in here. But free from the rain, she collapsed against the stony side of the cavern. Exhausted from pushing herself harder than anticipated, the literal pain in the foot didn't help the onset of weariness.

"I told you I'd get us here! You're so fast, and did so well Bailey!" He called out triumphantly, before the sobering site of her exhaustion and anguish her foot caused. And if that wasn't enough, it would be a while before she stopped growing as well. The man rose and took a few steps back instinctually as she swung her massive foot up. Inspecting it, she couldn't see where the thorns were through the caked mud. But what they both saw amazed them. The mud hardened and cracked as it immediately dried against expanding skin. And the cracks continued to get more pronounced.

"Oww..." She simply said in a soft sound of defeat.

Moving over quickly Matt spoke up, "Catch your breath, please breathe. You just sit tight let me deal with this. I got you," he said lovingly, walking over and gliding his hand along her ankle. Heel on the smooth stone underneath, toes standing tall... His sense of wonder probably couldn't have been greater. Bailey's foot reached up past the waistline. Trying not to be distracted, he crouched and began searching. Delicately cleaning and brushing away the caked mud that clung barely, he looked. It didn't take long to find the culprits. Several dark brown thorns pierced the soft pale skin. Not deep enough to draw blood, as it seemed now at this size her skin was too thick. Pulling a couple of them free and casting them aside, Matt peeked between her toes at the growing blonde staring back at him. Taking a few moments to massage and squeeze her soul, he tickled her with soft kisses where the thorns once had been. Still breathing heavily, her growth continued and pushed him away a bit. He thoroughly enjoyed those wiggling toes looming above. Finding himself distracted by her record-shattering height, Matt slapped himself and continued the task at hand. Finally pulling the last thorns out, the tiredness of interrupted sleep caught up with his mind and body as well.

Her head rolled back against the cave while he kissed the last area effected. Bailey's breath almost normalized as he finished. Her growth finally slowing, and maybe had already stopped at this point. It was hard to tell, since she was roughly twenty-two feet tall. A few inches here or there really didn't look like much. Stepping out from the cover of her foot Matt had the opportunity to take the giantess all in. 'Majestic,' that was the only thought on his mind. Hand out, he slowly walked the large distance up her leg brushing her beautiful form. Bailey's head slowly rotated down and eyes opened to the touch. The little man beamed up at her with a wide smile. Then closing the distance the rest of the way to the biggest pussy he'd ever laid eyes on. Still the most perfect beautiful lips, and soft folds of dark peach skin. But so much bigger than it ever had been before. He ran his fingers up and down her labia, kissing and licking it a few times as it twitched and the giantess giggled. Unsuccessfully jumping up onto her leg twice, a large hand gave an assist. Finding himself on those beautiful hips, he crawled up. A tickle with his fingertips nails grazing her soft skin, and the occasional kiss. A steady pace crawling up till he was climbing a mound of supple skin. Rising and falling with her breath, he smooched where her pale skin met her pink areola.

"Mmm... Uhh-nnn...." Her coos echoed in the cave, even more once the kisses and licks found that glorious nipple. Matt took his time massaging and caressing it softly. Nothing too arousing, but he needed to experience it. How often do you get to play with a nipple as long as your thumb? Finally leaving it to slide down in between her breasts, he rolled over onto his back and looked up at her, vision upside down.

"Hey you... You uh... you done growing?"

"Mhm, I'm pretty sure. And my foot feels a lot better." Tucking her chin and taking a deep breath, a giantess kiss covered his whole face. He exaggerated the smacking sound when she pulled back.

"Comfortable love? I'm... So tired... and I think I have a better bed than you do right now." He pet the body around him several times, pushing into it slightly.

"Yeah, I think you're the lucky one here. All in all, it's not too bad for being solid stone... I think I'm just too tired to care. Thanks you. I don't know what I would have done if you didn't think of this cave.”

"You know, probably just gotten huge... went on a rampage... destroyed a city. You know, the usual." She poked his belly with a large finger causing him to flinch wildly. "Hey! I'm kidding I'm kidding!" They were silent for a few moments before she spoke again.

"Matt... What are we going to do, I don't think I shrank at all before it started raining, I have no idea what time it is and I'm... I'm so big Matt..."

"It's all right, You just need some time to dry out a bit. We'll get some sleep. You'll be smaller in the morning and we'll figure things out from there."

"But what are we going to do? We don't know that I'm going to shrink down... What if I stay this big? How am I supposed to live never able to get into or touch water again? I don't even..."

"We'll figure it out beautiful, I'm sure you'll get smaller by morning. We'll just figure it out, and find a solution to this, okay?"

"You really think I'll get smaller by morning?"

"I really, really do." He had no idea if that was true or not, but call it wishful thinking... because if she didn't... things were going to be much more difficult.

"How can you say, 'we're just going to figure it out,' so easily?"

"Because we have each other, and because... I love you so much babe. Whatever it takes, I'll figure it out for you. You know I'd do anything for you."

Her lips begin to tremble. "Oh you, I... I... I love you so much!" She crossed her arms around herself, enveloping Matt in literally the biggest hug ever. His body let go of every single bit of breath he possessed as it succumbed to the colossal squeeze. Too exhausted to fight it, he simply let his world be warm supple skin for a few moments before she loosened the grip. Maintaining her arms around him, She spoke barely making any sound at all. "Good night you ... I'll see you in the morning." With a big yawn, she closed her eyes and curled her legs up slightly.

"Good night beautiful... You'll be... You'll be smaller in the morning... Yeah... For sure..." he too drifted off.

The bright sun splashed onto his face. Squeezing his eyes closed tight he loosened his arm from the hug that still held him. Putting a hand up and shielding his face, he slowly blinked open. It took a moment for his eyes to adjust to the bright sunshine that poured into the cave illuminating all the tan and gray stones around them. Refocusing his attention to the arms that still held him, immediately could tell there was less of them. Cuddled next to the beautiful blonde, one arm holding him the other making a pillow for her head.

If he had to guess, Bailey was taller than eight feet, maybe eight and a half. But that's certainly an improvement over last night. Her head was nestled in shadow from the cave wall as with a deep breath, she too opened her beautiful eyes. Her perspective seeing Matt, his face wrapped in sunlight, was the only confirmation needed. Her hand glided up his back till it cupped his head. She gently pulled him in close, and they kissed passionately.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you so much for reading! Patreons got this early, and all three parts of another story already be found there... And so much more~ like Collages that I make from time to time! 

We would love it if you joined us!  https://www.patreon.com/slogro 


Please feel free to review, or reach out with anything! ^^