- Text Size +

“Robert”

He stepped forward as the commanding voice from the sky called his name.  He considered looking up, wondering if her face would tell him how he had done, but with shame he realized the fact he was even considering it meant he had more to do. Looking at her face was reserved for only the best tinies, and if he was one of the best tinies he wouldn’t be here sttill. He had heard she was gorgeous, but the last guy that got caught peeking without permission was pulped in a moment.

Keeping his vision ahead out of a desire to continue existing, he heard a “TCHK” sound, as she clucked from above, her hand came down, and dropped a large poster sized piece of paper in front of him. A red pen had left a B- the size of his torso near the top. Not wanting to dilly dally and risk her ire further, he grabbed it and hurried back to his spot, as she called out the next several names one at a time.

Glancing down, Robert frowned trying to understand what he had gotten wrong. He had been so certain of his answers…. It didn’t help that he couldn’t remember which question was even which. His poster was just a series of largely drawn letters in sequential order. Each representing a multiple choice answer she had read out as the exam was given. He would need to wait for her to go over the answers.

“Are you EVEN trying?” Her voice thundered across the small crowd, snapping his attention to the front of the colossal desk. “This is your…..THIRD failing grade?” She growled, her frustration dripping into her voice, as the desk shuddered from a strike of her fist. Many of the others cowered, whimpering from the display of violence.

“Im sorry. Im not good at tests but I swear I kno-” The man in the front shouted upwards before his voice was cut off. A colossal well manicured hand swept in, and instead of dropping off a poster like the others, it grabbed the man and raised him into the sky. A woman nearby started following the hand up before quickly realizing her mistake and looking down at the ground.

The man screamed as he was elevated into the sky and then…nothing, leaving his fate a mystery to the class. As she spoke again though she seemed pleased, the faintest hint of something inher mouth giving a hint as to the prior student’s end. Her frustration gone, she continued.

“Now, if I am honest I was disappointed. Many of you aren't new, and really should have this down pat by now. But, because I want you all to succeed, I am going to go over the answers. Listen well. Learn well. The next test will be in 2 days”.

Two-....two days? That was…soon. Robert was in trouble. A b- was hardly failing, but he had been tested 7+ times already, and at some point he was sure his inability to get a perfect score would end up being  his doom. He shivered at the thought. All this work, studying to try and learn, unlearn bad behaviors, all to be the best tiny he could be for her would be for nothing if he couldn't just PROVE to her that he was paying attention. She was just so…alluring, her voice invaded his thoughts, and he kept getting distracted just imagining making her smile.

“Question 3…”

FUCK He had missed the first two….luckily whatever they were he had gotten them right. Her booming voice continued from far above.

“You should stay to the edges of the floor when I am home because:

A; it is safer there

B: I am not going to bother looking down as I walk. If you are under my feet that is your problem.

C; The middle of the floor is for me.

D; Dirtying my feet with your remains when I don’t want them there is an affront to my divinity.”

Robert had put B. Honestly this wasn’t a fair question, the answer was E. all of the above. But she only wanted to hear one answer out of their mouths, figuratively speaking. She wanted to hear the one that made her sound the most powerful.

“D” Called it. She was many things, but lording over them was definitely one of her favorite things to do. He paused. Was he…thinking poorly of her? NO. She was immaculate. She made no mistakes. Mistakes were a thing tinies did. HE had just misunderstood the question. He would need to do better next time.

‘Question 6” 

DAMNT There he goes again, getting lost in his head thinking about her. He could just melt into her voice. Maybe…maybe after this she would want a massage? He'd be the happiest tiny ever if he got the chance to make her happy right now.

“I come to the kitchen ready to eat my dinner but the pizza toppings are lacking because the tiny in charge of meal planning misjudged what was in my refrigerator. The best way to remedy this is:

A: Finding some substitutes from what I have in my fridge

B: Making do with what we do have

C. Apologizing profusely and asking for my help

D: Throwing the meal prep tiny on, and if needed as many other tinies until the pizza is properly covered with things to eat.”

Was A the wrong answer? She appreciated proactive, creative tinies. Shed said it before, but he chose A and it was….wrong.

“D”

Of course! he realized. Her satisfaction in every meal, no every single thing was paramount. No matter what it takes, or who it takes. That was one of the other questions he had gotten right. He DID remember some things! She was so smart. He'd have to find a way to thank her for spending so much time with him. Helping teach and fix him. 

He had learned bad habits outside the house before she took him in. No longer did he care about his own satisfaction, or food. Crumbs were good enough, as were the times she let them eat what was left of her plate. The seasoning crumbs from that chicken she made earlier was the best thing he had ever tasted.

She was so amazing. Literally everything she did turned out great.

“Alright, and i will see you all tomorrow. Everyone who got an A please meet me up front”

Robert scowled as he realized he had missed question 8, one he had gotten wrong. Hed have to hope it wasn't a repeat answer on the next quiz.

He watched with jealousy on his face as 5 others from the class walked forward, beaming with smirks and smug faces. Her palm reached out, as they stepped onto it. Once loaded she stood up, giving them a view of her taut, exposed stomach as she walked away from the desk. Her voice whispered, but he could’t hear the words.  No doubt giving them their first new task as graduated servants.

With a sigh Robert walked to the ladder and began climbing down. Another couple days and he'd be ready. All he wanted to do was serve her and make her happy. He just wasn't worthy yet. She deserved better than him.

One day.

(Fin)