- Text Size +


“Wowww” Todd said as he looked up at a massive mansion of a house sitting at the end of an expansive paved driveway, “So you said you’re dad invented a couple of things” he asked turning to look at his girlfriend Tina. 



“Heh heh, yeahhh he invented and patented a supplement for cell growth or something like that” Tina said jogging Todd’s memory having already told him a few times before of what her dad did for a living, “Or something like that, I’ve never really understood how it works” she said waving off any further questions about her fathers work. 



Tina was a smart girl no doubt, but she nor anyone else truly had the capability to fully comprehend the true scope of her fathers life work, “Look ummm…there’s probably something I should tell you before we go inside” she said stopping Todd and suddenly looking nervous “In fact…I probably should have told you this…a while ago” she said scratching the back of her head. 



“Hah, what is it” Todd asked slightly confused but his girlfriends sudden change in demeanor “Are they like really strict or something”, “No, no it’s not that, they’re actually pretty free spirited actually” Tina said apprehensively “They’re actually a little TOO free spirited you could say. 




“It’s just that…my parents, well actually my whole family really, is a bit…different than yours” Tina said almost apprehensively as she and Todd walked up her parents driveway. 



“Hah, no kidding” Todd said light heartedly as he took in the massive home his girlfriend’s parents apparently resided in, “It’s okay baby, even if your folks are a little…extravagant, I know they’ll love me” he said wrapping an arm around her waist and bringing her in for a quick hug “Just like how my parents loved you haha”. 


I know I know heh heh, it’s just that…they’re…nudists…kinda” Tina said nervously rubbing her elbow as her face flushed bright red, “That’s why I haven’t really talked about them all that much” she said as they both began to walk up the stairs to the front porch to stand in front of a large imposing door. 



“Oh uhh…I-I mean that’s perfectly fine Tina, you know I don’t judge people” Todd said reassuredly “I mean if you’re worried they won’t like me cause I’m wearing clothes I’ll strip right here right now” he said jokingly reaching down to tug at the hem of his shirt earning a hearty laugh from Tina. 



“Hahaha, no stop haha” she said giving his shoulder a little smack, “You don’t need to do that unless you want to, but we’re not gonna force you to do it” she said explaining her parents house rules “It’s just that…you know…when I’m here it feels like I can really be myself if that makes sense”. 



“Like…even in my own place it just doesn’t feel the same like it does here” Tina said as he looked away from Todd, embarrassed by what she was admitting all of a sudden, “Oh…ohhhhh okay, I think I get what you mean” Tod said picking up on the subtle hints Tina was dropping him “You’re a…you’re like you’re parents then huh”. 




“…yeahhh” Tina said rather timidly looking at Todd to see his thoughts on what she had to say “I just…didn’t want to tell you right away and weird you out” she said explaining why she didn’t tell him earlier “And after a while I just never found the right time to bring it up and now…well…here we are”. 




“Hey” Todd said softly as he ran his hand over the side of her head, lightly brushing her hair out of the way, “It’s okay, if you want to we can turn around and do this another day” he said looking into her eyes “I’m sure your parents would understand”. 




“Sigh…no I…I want to do this” Tina said reaffirming the entire reason they were here before quickly reaching up and ringing the doorbell, “There’s just no turning back now I guess” she said before rummaging around in her purse and pulling out a bright yellow little pill “Just…promise me you won’t freak out”. 



Before Todd could reply Tina tossed the pill in the back of her throat, quickly swallowing as she began to take her shirt off revealing a light pink bra underneath and then unhooking the straps to allow her large full breasts to bounce free. 



Her small light brown nipples stood erected as the warm evening air washed over them, grabbing Todd’s full attention especially as she kicked her shoes off and took off her pants. 




“Umm…” Todd said confused and enamored by what he was seeing, “Heh, sorry, I just didn’t want to rip my clothes” she said casually as she now stood completely naked in front of Todd baring her entire body for him to see. 


“Hehe…what” Todd said confused by what she meant by that as he heard large heavy footsteps approaching the door. 



A moment later the large imposing door was suddenly swung wide open, revealing two pairs of legs that were easily as tall as Todd himself making him tilt his head to look up and up and up until finally he met the gaze of a towering older couple. 




“Uhhh…” Todd said finding himself speechless at the sight the two titanic human beings standing in front of him, unable to help as his eyes lingered downward towards their eye level crotches that were proudly displayed for the world to see. 




“*Gasp* Tina you’re here early” the giant woman said reaching out to embrace her daughter as a pair of giant legs nudged against Todd’s back, “Haha, we weren’t expecting you for another hour or so” the giant man said as he also reached out to join in on the family hug absentmindedly closing the gap between Tod and all three giants and bringing his face up close to his and his wife’s privates. 



The unintentional corralling had put Todd in an odd position where he could feel what he guessed to be Tina’s bush brushing against the back of his head as to either side of his face was a cock as long and wide as his arm and an even hairier pussy mere inches away. 





“Haha, well we just made good timing was all” came Tina’s response as she broke off the hug and stepped back to introduce the now tiny man by her legs, “Sooo, this is Todd” she said putting her hands on his shoulders to show him off “He’s the guy I’ve been telling you about”. 




“Is that right” the giant man said before kneeling down and looking at Todd in the eye as his dangling cock scraped against the floor“Well then young man, I sure hope you’ve been taking good care of our little girl”, “Sigh, oh stop it hun, you know Tina wouldn’t bother with anyone who isn’t a gentleman” the giant woman said kneeling down herself. 



“It’s nice to finally meet you Todd” the giant woman said before reaching out and bringing Todd in for a big hug “We’ve heard so much about you” she said nuzzling the top of his head with her chin as she unintentionally smothered Tod between her gigantic breasts. 



“Well, let’s step inside and get to know one another” the giant mother said as she and her husband both turned around and walked back into their house, “Ummm…what’s going on” Todd asked Tina who now stood twice as tall as she once did. 



“Heh…yeahhhh, that’s what I was trying to tell you about” Tina said awkwardly “Sigh…my family is…pretty tall”. 

Chapter End Notes:

This is a story that I had wrote for fun in less than and hour or so. Hopefully you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it.

Little projects like this are actually what make up a majority of my writing time and I’m happy to finally share one of them here for everyone to read.