- Text Size +
“Ugh! What happened?” Oriko Fujido groaned as she picked herself up. Around her, Madoka and Midori were doing the same. The three of them had just been relaxing on the beach, enjoying a wonderfully warm and sunny day, when suddenly the black portal of a subspace gate had opened up beside them and sucked them right in. Now they found themselves on a strange land, unlike anything they had ever seen before.

The place was brown and leathery, gently sloping downwards behind them and upwards in front. Above them hung a pair of giant and very broad arches, apparently made of the same material as the ground, that criss-crossed each other directly above the girls and blocked out much of their view.

“It sounds like we're still near the ocean,” said Madoka. Oriko noticed she was right. For that matter, it also smelled like the sea out here, and both its sounds and its smells were strong enough that it felt they should be able to see it, but no, there was nothing but that strange ground for at least a mile in every direction.

“Ah, damn it! Looks like the portal didn't pull my phone through,” Midori said. In fact, none of them had their phones with them. “What do we do now?”

The three started to discuss their situation, but before they could come to any decision, the sound of a phone ringing made them all go quiet. The girls couldn't be sure, but it sounded like the ringing was coming from somewhere out past the giant arches—miles and miles away. Even so, it was so loud that it felt like it was coming from just a few feet away.

It only rang a few times before someone answered the phone. “Hello?”

The voice was instantly familiar to the three of them. How could it not be when it was Oriko's own voice? Well, not exactly. It was very similar, but the more that person spoke, the more they noticed a certain difference of tone and cadence in their speech. It wasn't Oriko, exactly, but rather her parallel-universe counterpart, Oriko B. Fujido, who they had met a few times before.

“Hey! Other Oriko! Can you hear us? Where are you?” Oriko shouted. If they could find her maybe she could explain to them what was going on, but even though they could hear her clearly, she obviously couldn't hear them as she never acknowledged the other Oriko's shouting, nor could they see her anywhere. But how was that possible?

“Hey, girls?” Madoka said. “I think I know what happened to us. A part of it, at least. Something like this happened to me once before. I went into a subspace gate with Sebastian and we got spat out in some place that looked totally bizarre, with lots of giant tubes that were all intertwined with each other. Later it turned out that we were just in the fabric of Oriko's clothes, but we were so small that we didn't recognize it. I think that's what happened to us now. I think we got shrunk and spat out on the other Oriko's sandal.”

“A sandal?” Midori looked around in disbelief, and soon in horror as her mind slowly pieced together the shapes and contours of the land, the dark spots and indentations, into the picture of an unspeakably monstrous sandal. “But that would mean we're...”

“We're probably microscopic, yeah.”

“Good thing I brought some growth formula with me in case any monster tried attacking the beach while we were there,” Oriko said, pulling out a small can from between her breasts. But just as she was about to open it, suddenly the ground shook and she fell on her face, dropping the can which started rolling and bouncing down the sandal's slope. “Ah! Quick, somebody catch it!” Oriko shouted.

Both Madoka and Midori bolted for the can just as soon as they could. Midori was about to grab it when the ground shook again and made them both fall down. Then a loud noise behind them caught their attention, and they looked back to see a gigantic set of toes come down on the back end of the sandal.

All three girls were left to watch in horror as that mountainous foot slid rapidly towards them, covering miles in a matter of seconds. Closer and closer those toes came, slipping under the giant arches until they filled the sight of all three girls. All any of them could see were the other Oriko's toes standing taller than any skyscraper at half a mile tall.

The toes spared them—the girls were so incredibly tiny that even with the toes squeezed tightly together the three still fit in the gaps between them with plenty of room to spare—but not the ball of Oriko's foot which barreled over them right after her toes had passed. The massive wall of flesh swallowed them up in the blink of an eye and wept them all along without slowing a beat, flattening the girls under it swarm and slightly sweaty surface.

As her foot settled into her sandal, Oriko B thought she felt some tiny sand grains stuck under her sole—but then, this was the beach and there was sand everywhere, so she didn't pay it any mind, never once suspecting that the “sand” she felt was actually those three strange girls from the other world. She was blissfully unaware of how helplessly smothered they were under the incomprehensible weight of her foot, and of how terrified they were when she swung her foot forward on what would be her first step in a long and relaxing walk along the beach.

Every one of her steps felt to the tiny germs under her foot like they were flying along at dizzying speeds, and every time her foot landed on the ground the impact left them in shock. This went on for an hour, and by the time Oriko B finished and went back to lounge on her beach chair again, the three shrunken girls were almost passed out.

Thankfully Oriko B's feet weren't bearing down on them anymore, and slowly they could get themselves together again.

“Are you girls still there?” Oriko asked. She tried to look around, but she found that she was stuck to the other Oriko's sole and was having trouble getting free.

“Yes, we're both here,” Midori said, a little distance above Oriko.

“Did you manage to grab the can?”

“No, she stepped on us before we could. I think it must be higher up. Let me see if I can find it.” Midori and the others all tried to free themselves from the giant foot, but it was Midori who managed it first. As soon as she could, she started climbing up in search of the can of growth formula. At her size the grooves of Oriko B's footprint were like huge ravines, and after looking around in one for a minute she went up to the other in search of the can.

With the warm sunlight shining directly on her foot, Oriko B's sole was getting hotter and sweatier, soaking Midori and the others' swimsuits and covering them from top to bottom. “Ugh! This is so humiliating,” Midori groaned. It wasn't fair that she of all people was forced to crawl around on some other woman's foot like an insect. If anything, it should have been her feet that everyone else was climbing! She had to find that can of growth formula and drink it as soon as possible.

But while she was looking for it in the depths of another wrinkle on this massive foot, suddenly Midori found herself sucked into an immense pool of salty water—a drop of Oriko B's sweat that was slowly flowing down her foot. Midori was picked up by the huge mass of sweat and carried along with it as it flowed down the giant sole, flowing down past the others before finally managing to hold on to something about halfway down Oriko's foot. She stayed put while the drop of sweat flowed down the rest of the way, but she had already lost so much progress that she would have to make back. Swearing to herself, she started climbing back up, hoping she could still find that growth formula before the others.

Meanwhile, Madoka had also gotten free of the giant sole and was starting to look very eagerly for the can. She'd seen enough of giant feet for one lifetime when she spent the night on Midori's, and she wasn't keen on spending one more second on this one than she absolutely had to. She climbed up and down, left and right, as fast as she could, keeping her eyes peeled for any sort of metallic glint, but mostly she just saw the sunlight bouncing off all the sweat that covered Oriko B's sole. Still she kept at it, until Oriko B scrunched her foot.

Madoka was searching one of her foot wrinkles when it happened. Suddenly the walls of that wrinkle closed in on her and left her smothered inside it, buried in the giant Oriko's foot and unable to move. Even when Oriko relaxed her foot again, Madoka found herself stuck to it again even as she struggled to escape.

By then the smaller Oriko had finally managed to get loose, helped along by the bigger Oriko's foot scrunch. Now she looked up and all around for any signs of the growth formula. Oriko B's foot was so huge! Could they really find such a tiny thing lost on its surface? She started climbing up, doing her best to look for it with the others, until she saw another drop of sweat was rolling down towards her. She hurried to get out of its way, but as it rushed past her she saw something shining inside it—something small and cylindrical. “There it is!” she shouted, and jumped down the other Oriko's sole to follow that drop of sweat.

She descended bit by bit, maybe as much as a centimeter at a time, following the drop of sweat to see if it still held the can. She was prepared to jump all the way to the ground if needed, but luckily the can was left behind on the other Oriko's heel while the bead of sweat kept flowing down. There it was, floating in a droplet the size of her head. As soon as she reached it, Oriko pulled it out, shook off the sweat, and opened the can, putting it to her lips to drink down every last drop—she'd need them all to have her best shot at being noticed.

Almost at once she felt the drink taking effect, and she expanded rapidly in size until she reached one hundred times her previous size—an incredible half-centimeter. “Girls, I did it!” she announced. “I'm coming to pick you up now! Try to shout so I can find you!” Climbing steadily up the huge sole, she soon heard both Midori and Madoka's voices coming from the same spot, and she found the two trying to get Madoka unstuck from the Oriko B's sole. Oriko plucked them both out and stuffed them down her bikini top, leaving them trapped against her chest. “Sorry but I need both hands for this,” she explained as she kept climbing towards the giant toes. They both squirmed for a bit, but stopped once they were in a more comfortable position—at least it was better than being stuck to a foot, they thought.

Oriko reached her counterpart's toes in just under a minute and climbed up between them, from where she could finally look out and see the whole of Oriko B stretched out before her. She was lying back on her beach chair and looked like she might be sleeping, though Oriko couldn't tell with those sunglasses she was wearing. It seemed she would have to cross her body if she was going to get her attention.

Her other self was definitely huge, but it was nothing Oriko hadn't dealt with before. She jumped off the giant foot, and after landing on the ankle, she started running across the other Oriko's body, swinging Midori and Madoka with every wild bounce of her chest. She ran all the way across Oriko B's legs, up her belly and finally climbed up her chest. Standing on her left boob, Oriko shouted and waved her arms, trying to get her other self's attention.

Hearing the tiny squeaking noise that was the smaller Oriko's voice, Oriko B slowly stirred from her rest, raising her head and lifting her sunglasses to look around in annoyance. That small movement was enough to put a little jiggle in her breasts, and as they shook Oriko lost her balance and rolled down the valley between them, where she was swiftly swallowed up by those big and bouncy boobs. Oriko B didn't even notice it until something started wriggling in her cleavage. She pulled that wriggling thing out, expecting it to be a bug, and was shocked when she found a person instead. “Other Oriko? Is that you?”

“Yes, it's me. Whew! I'm so glad you finally noticed me,” Oriko said from between those giant fingertips, looking up at her other self's colossal face. Quickly she explained the situation, wanting to make sure she said everything she needed to say before her growth formula ran out and she shrank out of sight. “So, basically, we're going to need your help to get back home.”

“Hm.” Oriko B had listened to her smaller self's story with an unreadable expression. Now, though, she smiled and sat upright, dropping the tiny woman on her palm. “Of course I'll help you and your little friends, other Oriko. Do you have them with you? I'd like to see them, if I can.”

“Sure! I don't think you'll see them, but you can try.” Oriko reached into her top and pulled out the tiny Midori and Madoka, holding them out on her hand for her other self to see. Standing up on her hand, the two tinier girls looked out to find Oriko B's gigantic staring right at them. It was so incredibly huge that they could hear the sound of her blinking, and even feel a gust of wind blown by her eyelashes. “Are you really holding them? You're right, I can't see them at all. Those two must be truly insignificant, even compared to you. And you say you were the same size at first? I must have been quite the impressive sight back then, no?”

Oriko stored her friends back in her top. “Well, I only saw your foot before I grew, but that was pretty impressive.”

“Really? Fu-fu! Then maybe you and your friends would like to spend some more time back there.” Oriko B picked up her smaller self again and carried her away towards her foot, and towards her sweaty splayed toes.

“Er, didn't you say you were going to help us get home?” Oriko said nervously.

“And I will; but I'm not going to cut my beach day short just for your sake. You can wait until I'm finished having fun here, can't you?”

Released by her larger self's fingers, Oriko fell and landed between her giant toes. Those toes curled together before she could get up, and the tiny woman was swallowed up in their hot and steamy flesh. Effortlessly they dominated her, and put the squeeze on her microscopic friends while at it, making of the trio nothing but Oriko B's little toys.

The larger Oriko wiggled her toes eagerly, reveling in the power she held over her counterpart. Finally she could show that tiny bug who the superior ojou-sama really was! She squeezed and rolled the tiny Oriko between her toes, totally coating her in foot sweat, for half an hour. Even after Oriko's growth wore off and she shrank back to the same size as the other girls, who burst out of her top to be smothered by Oriko B's toes alongside her, still the bigger Oriko happily wiggled her toes together, knowing that the microscopic women were powerless to resist the might of her toes. Finally, though, she just rolled onto her belly and lay with her legs stretched out, content to let the trio stew in the atmosphere of her feet.

It took a long time for Oriko and the others to extricate themselves from between those mile-long toes, pulling themselves up onto the print of the larger Oriko's big toe. They tried to look at Oriko B from there, but all they could see was the rest of her giant sole rising up like the world's biggest mountain, peaking at her heel. A journey across her body was unthinkable, especially knowing they might end up lost somewhere she would never find them again.

“It looks like we're stuck here for now,” Madoka sighed.

“Ugh! If I ever see that Oriko at my proper size again, I'm going to make sure she pays for this,” said Midori.

“Hey, cheer up, you two! I know it's not great, but it could be a lot worse. And hey, we can just treat this like we're still at the beach! There's the sun up there, and the warm 'sand' under our feet, and a huge lake's worth of salt water we can swim in!” Midori and Madoka looked around as Oriko motioned grandly to the landscape of her other self's toe; it really did look surprisingly like a beach. And while they didn't like the thought of swimming in toe sweat, when Oriko took the lead wading into a rivulet of sweat flowing along the grooves of the toe print it wasn't long before they joined in. They still would rather be back to normal, but if it couldn't be helped, they might as well make the most of it.