- Text Size +
“Eh!? Nakano? What are you doing here so late?” Oriko Fujido said to the tan-skinned young boy she met in the halls of the Fujido Development Tower. His name was Giraffe Nakano, and though he didn't even look old enough to be in middle school, with his college-level intellect he was more than qualified to work in the development team here as Sebastian's assistant. He'd been a big help with all manner of stuff, like creating better safety suits to protect everyone during all those giant monster attacks that seemed to happen on the daily around here.

“I-I'm sorry, Miss Oriko. S-should I not be here at this hour?” Nakano said, blushing profusely. The young boy had just been rounding the corner when he ran into Oriko—quite literally, too. His face hit her plump thighs and his body bounced against her legs to leave him sitting on the floor. Normally he might have heard her coming, but he was tired after a long day on the job, and still mulling over how to make the production of growth formula more efficient.

“Well, there's nothing wrong with it exactly, I just thought you'd have gone home by now. Isn't it your bedtime?”

Nakano took Oriko's hand and let her help him to his feet, then glanced at the digital clock on the wall. “Oh man, I didn't realize what time it was! I have to be going right away!”

“Do you want a ride, Nakano? I could drive you home if you want.”

Nakano stopped and really looked at Oriko. He hadn't noticed until now, but she was already dressed for bed, with a soft, long-sleeved pajama shirt decorated with little cartoon bunnies. As for her legs, they were completely bare; she wasn't wearing anything else other than her panties. “Is it really okay for you to go out dressed like that?” he asked. “Anyway, I don't want to disturb you if you're already getting ready for bed.”

“Oh, I'm not going to sleep yet! This is for a slumber party I'm having with Midori and Madoka. They're not here yet so I can just tell them that I went to drop you off and will be back soon!”

Nakano bowed his head. “Thank you, Miss Oriko, but I'll go by myself! You stay here and have fun with the others!”

“Are you sure?”

“Absolutely certain! Thank you for your concern, but I'll get home by myself. Good night, Miss Oriko, and please say hello to Madoka and Midori for me when they get here.”

“Well, if you insist. Good night, Nakano!” As Oriko turned and left, Nakano started heading home, walking quickly down the hall on his way to the elevator. There he pressed the button, but he saw that the elevator was currently busy going all the way down to the first floor. Was that Madoka and Midori coming up now? Either way, he probably had a couple minutes before the elevator came all the way back up for him, and as he waited he turned to a vending machine right next to the door and punched in the code for a small can of tea—just a little something to help satisfy his thirst until he got home. He had no money on him, but the machine was free for employees, and soon he had pulled out his drink and opened it up.

He must have been thirstier than he realized because he downed the whole thing in seconds. The elevator was only just starting its journey back up when he dropped the can in the trash bin, feeling nice and energized after his drink. But that's when he started feeling funny, and the next thing he knew he was shrinking rapidly.

By the time he stopped, Nakano was small enough that the floor looked like a huge flat plain, with rocks the size of his head here and there that he figured must be tiny little grains of sand. He couldn't have been even a millimeter tall. “W-what just happened? How did I shrink? I only drank a can of tea!” He looked back at the vending machine and all the way up at the can of tea he'd ordered. to read the label again. “Extra Strong! Fujido Brand Tea-Flavored Shrink Drink.”

Nakano groaned. If only he'd paid more attention to the label before drinking it! This was all because he'd been working so long; if he hadn't been so sleepy he would never have made a mistake like this. Now what was he supposed to do? Walk all the way over to Oriko's room to ask for help? That would take most of a day. The shrink drink would probably wear off before he even got within sight of the door. Was there really nothing for him to do other than to wait for it to wear off?

The tiny boy was still mulling things over when he heard a sharp “Ding!” behind him. He turned around to see the elevator doors opening up; inside was Madoka, standing in only her pajamas and a pair of socks and looking like the biggest thing in the world.

She was really huge! Nakano had seen her as a giantess before, but even then she hadn't been anywhere near as big as she was now. He figured her toes alone must be as tall as she usually was after a can of the growth formula. “Madoka!” he shouted and waved at her, but Madoka took a step forward without ever glancing down.

BOOM! Her foot hit the floor with incredible power sending out an earthquake to rock Nakano's world, even from what looked to him like half a mile away. He shouted her name again, but this time he didn't even hear his own words with the thundering of her step still ringing in his ears. BOOM! Another step and Madoka had already cut the distance between them in half; the tiny boy was terrified as his brain calculated that she'd reach him with just one more step.

Her foot swung towards him, and the dirty, sweat-moistened sole of her sock filled his view. Nakano braced himself. BOOM! Her foot came down again, but instead of crushing him as he feared, it only flattened him harmlessly to the floor. Next thing he knew, the foot was going up again, but instead of staying on the ground, he was going up with it. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Again and again he was flattened under Madoka's step, held in place by the fine, humid fibers of her sock like so many other specks of dust she had picked up without noticing. One step alone was harmless, but so many of them in so close together left him stunned. It was all so intense he couldn't even think straight. It was a huge relief when she stopped walking for a bit, even though she was still standing on him.

After using that moment to get his head back in order, Nakano heard Madoka's voice, muffled by countless tons of foot and sock; then he heard Oriko's voice.

So the two had finally met up, then. Nakano was glad. At least now he had a chance to ask them for help, just as soon as Madoka's foot stopped smothering him. Thankfully it wasn't long before the two of them sat down on Oriko's carpeted floor, and once the tiny boy got over his numbness he could start trying to reach the girls.

“Try” being the key word, as Nakano soon discovered he couldn't break free of the sweaty fibers holding him in place. His arms and legs were all tangled up, and untangling them would take a long time—time that he had to spend marinating in the sweat and the smell of Madoka's foot and having his hole world rocked every time she moved her it, which she did very often. He really was starting to feel like a tiny grain of sand after several minutes at the mercy of her foot.

At least he was almost fully untangled now, so he wouldn't have to deal with it much longer. But before he could finish, Madoka stripped off her socks and lobbed them against the wall next to the door, sending little Nakano flying so fast that he felt like he'd been shot out of a cannon.

A minute later he managed to free himself and climbed out of the pile of socks. It was then that second guest of this sleepover, Midori Kotobuki, stepped through the door. The ground shook with her steps as she walked past him wearing only a pajama shirt and panties like Oriko, then once she reached the others she sat down, her legs all stretched out on the floor. She was the closest to Nakano of the three now, and once he'd climbed down Madoka's socks he quickly made his way towards her. Soon he was standing right at her feet, looking up at a sole that was like a huge wall of flesh. Even lying sideways on the floor, it was still taller than any building in the city.

The massive foot radiated power and heat alike. Even a casual wiggle of those toes made the floor under Nakano tremble. The young boy had to wonder if a mere dust mite like himself could ever get the attention of such a gigantic being. Still, he didn't dwell on it too much and started climbing on her foot after little mental preparation.

Thanks to his tiny size, the climb was easier than it looked. Nakano was light enough that the climb hardly tired him out at all, and small enough that Midori's sole held for him a plethora of handy footholds in the shape of tiny imperfections on her skin. Despite the shifting of her sole when Midori so much as curled or wiggled her toes, he made it up her foot after only a few minutes, and from there he could keep walking along her leg. By the time he reached her knee the rest of his journey didn't feel so insurmountable anymore, and he was confident he could get close enough for the girls to ear him before they fell asleep.

But when he was walking on Midori's inner thigh, suddenly her legs came together and Nakano found himself buried between the huge mountains of soft, warm flesh. The tiny boy was so helplessly smothered that he could hardly move, and when Midori started rubbing her thighs together, he couldn't keep from being rolled around between them at a hundred miles per hour. It seemed that all his struggles were useless. Maybe they did do something, though, because Midori felt something between her legs and casually plucked it out, rolling it between her fingers as she brought it up for a closer look.

At a glance the thing she found there looked like a tiny grain of sand, and she prepared to flick it away, but something told her to take a closer look first. With the thing resting on her fingertip, she brought it up to her eye and frowned at it.

Nakano felt a heavy pressure as Midori's attention fell on him. He almost wished he had just waited to grow back instead of trying to get help, as now he was afraid of what Midori would do to him if she decided he was an insect. Still, this was as good a chance to be noticed as he would ever get, so he pushed through his fear and started waving at her. “Midori! It's me, Nakano!” he shouted.

“Nakano?” From this close, every syllable Midori spoke felt like an explosion to the young boy. He covered his ears and curled up to shut out the powerful booming.

“Hm? What do you have there, Midori?” Oriko said.

Midori almost jumped when she heard her name, and quickly brought her thumb down on the tiny boy. “Nothing. Just a tiny piece of trash.”

“If it's only that then why are you hiding it from us?” said Madoka.

“I wasn't–”

“And why are you blushing so much? You have that same look as when you grow giant, all pervy and stuff.”

“I'm not... Oh, whatever. Here, see for yourselves.” Midori dropped her catch in Oriko's open palm, and the other girls both leaned in for a better look at it. Even so, they couldn't quite figure out what they were looking at until it stood up and shouted at them.

“Nakano!? What are you doing here? Didn't you say you were going home?”

“He probably snuck in here so he could spy on us. He's getting to be around that age when boys start doing things like that. We should probably punish him so he'll learn not to do it again,” said Midori.

“How do we know you didn't shrink him yourself to have your pervy fun with him?” Madoka still remembered everything that Midori had done with her that night when she'd been shrunk down at her mercy.

“I would never do anything like that to such a young kid!”

Madoka rolled her eyes. “Whatever you say.”

“Well, Nakano? How did you end up like this?” At Oriko's question, Nakano briefly explained to them everything that had happened after he said good night to her. “Aww, you poor thing! Don't worry, we'll keep you safe here until you grow back!”

“Thank y–” Before he could finish, Nakano was pulled up to Oriko's lips. Those huge, pink cushions fell on his body and pressed him softly onto her palm, flattening him with Oriko's affection. Even when she pulled him away he was still too floored to ask if she could help get him an antidote.

“I still think the boy deserves some punishment. There's too much coincidence in his story.”

“Let me guess. You think you should be the one to punish him?” said Madoka.

“And why not! If no one else is going to do it, I'll gladly take care of it.”

“Quit fighting, you two! No one's going to punish anyone. Nakano's going to stay with us and we're going to show him a good time!”

“Oh?” Midori grinned. “Then how about we play a little game with him? One with a prize. Whoever wins gets to keep Nakano for the night.”

“Ooh, that sounds fun! I'm in! Madoka, are you playing too?”

“I might as well.” Madoka shrugged and leaned forward. “What are we playing?”

“I have just the thing! Something for three players.” Oriko pulled a board game off her shelf and began to set it up, dropping Nakano on the center of the board as their little prize. Once everything was in place and the rules were explained, the girls started playing.

A colossal pair of dice clattered thunderously on the board. Giant hands swooped down from the heavens to draw cards or move their pieces up and down the game board. And that was just to start. The girls became more and more heated the longer the game went on, speaking louder and louder without any regard for poor Nakano's ears. Even Madoka, who wasn't interested in Nakano except maybe to keep him safe from Midori, became obsessed with winning. Nakano started getting worried that they might really start to fight over him once the game was over, if they didn't lose track of him before then.

Finally, the game was over. “Take that!” Oriko declared, bringing her fists victoriously down on the board. “Did you see that, Nakano? I won! ... Um, Nakano? Where did you go?”

“He's at your feet,” said Madoka, already picking up the pieces with Midori and putting them away.

Oriko looked at her feet, but still couldn't find Nakano. It was only when she felt something between her last two toes that she found the little speck of a boy struggling feebly to escape after having been catapulted onto them by her fist. Oriko giggled and lifted her foot in the air, splaying her toes to drop him on her open palm. “So, how do you feel about me winning you for the night?” she asked once she'd brought him under her gaze.

“I-I'm glad, ojou-sama! I was rooting for you the entire time.”

“He-he! What a sweet kid.” Oriko cooed and tried to pet him, but only flattened him under her fingertip and rubbed him back and forth. Still, Nakano appreciated the gesture. It felt so nice to know that he'd be in Oriko's care for the night. Finally he felt he could relax, and when she took her finger off of him, he gave a big yawn and curled up on his side. “Aww, you poor thing! It's way past your bedtime now, isn't it? Sorry for keeping you up so late! But don't worry; I have a perfect place for you to sleep.” Nakano opened his eyes again when he felt himself start to fall, but all he saw were a pair of huge fleshy mountains. He bounced off one, rolled down the other, and finally nestled at the bottom of valley between them, from where he looked up and saw Oriko's lovely smile beaming down on him, a vision that was framed by those soft, warm walls that he realized now were his idol's breasts. Then her finger appeared in his view and pushed him still deeper into her cleavage, until he lay utterly entombed between those mountainous breasts.

“How does it feel Nakano? Are you comfy in there?” Her voice rumbled all throughout the world, her breasts and by extension the tiny boy caught between them all vibrating with her speech. It was amazing how powerful her voice was and yet how gentle it sounded to his ears.

Her heartbeat was the same. He could feel the world thrum with its every pulse, yet the deep, bassy noise was so comforting to him. He'd never felt so safe and protected as he did now, nestled between Oriko's breasts, and as he closed his eyes and snuggled up against them, he was gently rocked to sleep by the bobbing and swaying of her boobs, basking in his idol's omnipresent love.