- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
After toying with the men in the hot tub, the ladies decide to force the captives to perform anal play for them after some preliminary competition. 
Chapter 5 Winter Orgasm Olympics 

“Ladies, just imagine.  We have four tiny cocks and the four of us looming over them.  It is a shame but I think that in this case, size DOES matter.”   The ladies giggled, and dried off and slipped on their robes.  “Shall we take the party inside now?”

 

Each lady picked up one of the men and padded into the family room, still giggling and inspecting the little cocks they held. 

 

Settling into a cushioned chair, one lady piped up and said cheerfully, “I have an idea!    Perhaps we should have these little guys put on a small porn show for us, and use their hard little cocks to fuck one another since they are of no use to US!”

 

“That’s a great idea!” another said, as she placed her little guy on one of the couch’s cushions.  “We could make it like a Mini-Winter Olympics!  Oh, oh, oh!” she added excitedly, “And whoever climaxes the most can win the grand prize…he will be set free!”

 

She leaned over and whispered in the ear of her neighbor, “Shhh, if they think one of them will actually be freed, they may actually participate willingly!  It’ll be our secret until later.”  She winked conspiratorially at the other giantesses.

 

All four men were now positioned with one another on the same cushion, and they all were trying very hard not to look phased by the conversation about a sex competition.  Bravely, one stood up and defiantly said, “You can’t honestly think we will give each other blow jobs, do you?  …Even if it is for freedom?  We aren’t gay!” 

 

One of the ladies came from the kitchen holding a small bowl of pudding she stirred up while plans were being hatched.  “Here we go!” she said as she placed the bowl in the middle of a large towel on the floor.  “This can be for the pudding wrestling preliminary competition.”

 

Another lady was pouring a small amount of lube into a bottle cap and setting it on a towel next to the four frightened men on the couch.  “And this will be for the finale!”

 

The third giantess finally answered the defiant one. “Oh no, little ones, we wouldn’t expect you to suck on each other’s tiny little cocks!  We expect to watch you fuck each other’s ass!  But first, you will need to compete to see who gets to do the fucking and who gets to have his little brown hole stretched for our amusement.  Won’t this Mini-Winter Orgasm Olympics be fun?”