- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
After a foot worshipping session, the Fem Dom Club all go into the hot tub and wish for the submissives to be small, and it happens.

Feat of Feet

 

A drop of sweat rolled down my forehead and into my eyes.  As I wiped it away, I stumbled a bit on the treadmill and had to regain my balance.  My sneakers were squeaking a bit on the belt as I tried to pick up the speed a bit.  Exercising is not my favorite thing to do, but a necessary evil.  My feet have high arches, and walking used to be a lot more painful before I lost weight.  Now, it is a chore, to be endured in order to feel healthier.  Stretching out with longer strides, I tried to make the miles go by faster.  Looking down, I noticed that one of my shoestrings was coming loose…a blessing in disguise?  Did I intentionally not tie it tightly enough?  Gratefully, I placed first the left and then the right sneaker onto the side rails beside the belt of the treadmill (or dare I say, torture device).  I turned off the power switch, and then dismounted.

 

I padded into the bedroom and plopped on the side of the bed, breathing heavily from my work out.  I reached down and untied the laces, slipping off first one shoe, and then the other.  I couldn’t help but notice that my sweaty socks were sticking to my feet, outlining the edges of each tiny toe.  This reminded me of what my old boyfriend used to call me, “Barbie Doll Toes”.  Like a plastic doll’s feet, they are all aligned in a straight row.  Aching a bit from the workout, I reached down and pulled off my socks, and then wiggled my toes, now freed from their fabric bondage. 

 

The bathroom tile felt cool to the bottom of my feet as I leaned over to turn on the shower.  I slipped off my sweaty shirt, bra, shorts and undies, allowing them to drop to the floor beside my bare feet, still chilling on the tile.  Streams of water fell across my shoulders and down my back, wetting my skin.  Tilting my head back allowed the droplets to soak my hair thoroughly, refreshing me.  I finished showering, turned off the water, and reached for my towel.  Quickly, I dried off my upper body, and then set a foot on the side of the tub as I dried my leg.  Carefully, I used the towel’s edge to dry in between each of my toes, careful not to spread them apart too far since they are so tight.  When I stepped out of the tub and placed my other foot on the mat, I laughed when I lifted it to dry it because I saw a perfectly shaped “hang ten” footprint on the bathmat.  I heard the clock chiming, and realized that I was going to be late.  Now in a hurry, I applied makeup and chose something to wear.  Slipping into some black sandals, I rushed downstairs.

 

Fem Dom Club consists of a group of ladies who enjoy dominating men and men who enjoy serving the ladies in a variety of capacities. The Afternoon Delight party was staring in an hour, and I didn’t want to be late.  I stepped into the car and headed to the party.

 

To help break the ice, the ladies suggested that all the men should tell us what their fantasies were; so one by one, they obliged.  Since foot worship tended to come up multiple times, we all agreed that a toe-sucking session should take place.  Adjourning to the family room, the five of us lowered ourselves onto the various chairs and couches after two boys cleared out the coffee table to allow for room to sit at our feet. 

 

Before they each assumed a position at our feet, we told them to remove their clothing before commencing to serve.  While the ladies enjoyed the strip tease, we all fell into a state of bliss as each man took a foot in his hand and started to gently massage it before gently lifting it to his hungry mouth.  Each scene was slightly different, but I lost track of the others as I concentrated on my submissive. 

 

My sub enjoys wearing ladies underwear, so he kept his pink silk panties on, while the rest of the guys were completely naked.  On the front of his panties, you could see where his excitement had moistened the front.  Stretching my foot out, I placed my toes on the wet spot I found and pressed down, wiggling my toes slowly.  His eyes closed and his head shifted back as I pressed a bit harder.  Moaning, he lifted my foot up and started to suck on my big toe.  Then he placed all five inside his moist, hot mouth and licked in between my toes and sucked gently.  Removing my foot, he then started to rub it along first one cheek, then the other, and then around his forehead.  It was kind of like I was getting a foot massage with his face as the tool.

 

Fingering my calf muscle with one hand, he redirected my foot toward his hungry lips once more.  I laid my head back to rest on the couch, and allowed him to suck again, this time more insistently.   Relaxing quietly, I enjoyed listening to his little moans of pleasure and the sucking sounds he was making.  I freed my leg from his massaging fingers, and lifted it up so that I could reach his exposed nipples with my toes.  I rubbed across the tender pink knobs and scraped my toenail across the tips.   Another louder moan escaped his mouth, vibrating my moist toes that were still sliding in and out of his soft lips.  It was getting to be time for my submissive to leave, so reluctantly, my feet were each kissed, and then gently placed on the floor and he dressed to leave. 

 

Lifting my head, I looked to the left where I could see the other four ladies enjoying their foot worship sessions.  It amused me that each of them had rested their heads back, as I had done.  Having your feet and toes massaged and caressed has an affect on your entire body.  So many nerve endings are gathered in one place, but travel so far.  By pressing in just the right places, you can cause unimaginable pain or pleasure.

 

Another lady heard a smart remark from her submissive, and quickly ordered him to lay across her lap so she could spank his bare buttocks with a wooden spoon.  Since there was one lady extra, she helped tie up one of the other boys.  As he was massaging another’s feet, she wrapped a rope around his neck, down his back, through his crotch, and then tied his ankles together.  Pulling his head back by gripping the rope around his neck, she placed a hand over his nose and mouth so that he was unable to inhale.  His breath was denied, and the Dom whispered into his ear, heightening his fear and pleasure simultaneously. 

 

Another Dom was stepping on the chest, legs and genitals of another sub that was lying prone with his own underwear being used as a blindfold.  Her bare foot tormented his bare skin, causing him to jerk uncontrollably.  Then she chose to replace her feet with some rope that she dangled over his sensitive body parts.

Stretching, I piped up and said, “Ladies, let’s all go in the hot tub with our boys.  Any takers?”

 

The others all nodded enthusiastically.  The hot tub was large enough for 10 people, so it was just right for all of us.  We all padded out the back door to the tent-covered hot tub and removed our clothing.  We stepped into the hot tub and settled around the edges, and then we told the boys they could come join us.

All of the ladies were feeling very dominant, and the boys were feeling even more submissive than normal.  Being at our feet and humiliated by being walked on does wonderful things to a submissive’s attitude.  It was interesting that all of us must have been thinking about this at the same time, and all the boys must have been feeling rather small. 

 

With closed eyes, we all floated and relaxed, dreaming about new torments for the boys.  Suddenly, I heard some splashing and some screeches, so I looked up and was amazed that I saw that all four boys had shrunk!  They were thrashing because their feet no longer touched the tub’s bottom, so they were struggling to stay afloat.  “Ladies! Look! They have all shrunk!  Help them float!  They are drowning!” 

 

I reached out and grabbed one of them around the waist and held his head above water.  He was about 12 inches tall, and looking around, I noticed the others were about the same.  How did this happen?  The other ladies had rescued the other boys, and we all looked a bit in shock.

 To be continued…