- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The third lady choose to demonstrate fireplay and waxplay to her tiny captive with the other three ladies watched and cheered her on.
  Chapter 4 – Fire Play 

The third lady was getting a little water logged, so she wrapped her fingers around her tiny man and swam over to the ladder, holding his head above water.  Climbing out with one hand, she set down her man on one of the chairs by the pool. 

 

Drying herself off, she slipped on a robe while keeping a watchful eye on her personal slave.  She could see his wheels turning, as he looked left and right to see if there was a way of escaping.  Regretfully, he realized he was stuck.

 

One of her favorite things to do was fire play.  The thought of having fire dance across her victim’s skin had her heart pumping rapidly.  Doing it in front of her three friends and the other three little men made it even more intense. 

 

As an experienced Dominant, she was anxious to show off her skill with flame, and even more excited to terrify her tiny captive.  She felt comfortable with fire and started teasing her captive about "lighting him up." 

 

“You are going to do what?” he cried out, his eyes flying wide open.  His nervousness brought a gleam to her eyes. 

 

Clearing off a table beside the pool, she got out all the necessary equipment from her toy bag.  Bowls, torches, cotton, candles, matches, alcohol and some other things were placed carefully on the table.  The tiny little man started shaking, terrified of what was going to happen next.

 

She positioned him on the table beside all the equipment, and told him, “Put out your palm, my pet.  I am going to give you a test.  Here is some cotton, and I want to see how long you can keep it in your hand when I light it.  This is to see how submissive you are.  Are you ready?" 

 

Still trembling, he replied, “No way!  Please don’t burn me!  I hate fire, and I simply can’t do it.  Please leave me alone and let me go.  I am begging you!” 

 

Drumming her fingers on the table, she continued, “Put you hand out now, or I will not play with fire.  I will burn you, and then perhaps I will eat you as a snack.  Or, you can hold out your hand and trust me.  I promise; it won’t hurt.” 

 

Crying now, he could barely stand up as his knees felt like they were going to buckle.  Slowly, though, he held out his hand, and she placed a small piece of cotton in his open palm.  She used a lighter and lit it.  Whoosh! It immediately disappeared in a quick flash! 

 

He screamed, and then when he realized that it was already over, he let out a heavy gasp, and said, “I could hardly feel it at all!”  He had instinctively pulled his hand down and away from her and the flame, but he was unharmed, just as she had promised.

 

"You passed the test," she said with a wink, and patted the table for him to lie down.  She placed his head on a small piece of Styrofoam to use as a pillow because, she added, "You will want to watch this."  She placed her fingers on his chest, feeling how nervous he was because she could feel his tiny heart racing. 

 

She swabbed alcohol onto a small torch she had made with cotton and a chopstick, and she waved it in front of his terrified face.  He squealed as he felt the heat close in on his skin.  Brushing the torch across his flat six-pack abs, she moved her fingers over his skin afterwards.  She then took a swab of alcohol and made a pattern on his chest and lit it, so that the blue flame raced over his skin, following the pattern of the thin layer of alcohol clinging to his skin.  She giggled as she watched him squirm and squeak.  Next, she made a tic tack toe design, adding some creativity to the scene.  This time, he squealed very loudly, and she laughed at his displeasure.

 

“Please, stop!  Let me go!” he cried out.  The other three ladies clapped and urged her to proceed with the next torture.  

 

After the tiny man calmed down a bit and stopped shaking so much, she took some of the special flash cotton and made a pattern on his abs and chest, being careful to make the strands thin and connected.  “What are you doing?” he screamed.  “Get away!  Please don’t burn me!”

 

Ignoring his pleas, she lit one end of the cotton pattern.  In seconds, the cotton flared up (following the pattern) and disappeared in a flash!  The heat was intense, but yet it did not burn him because it moved so quickly.  “So, wasn’t that beautiful?  The way it looked on your skin was fascinating!  I’m sorry if it was too frightening for you.  But didn’t you enjoy watching it move across your skin?  Be honest!”

 

“You’re crazy!  NO, I didn’t like that!  Please don’t do it any more!” he sobbed.

 

Ignoring him, she then positioned a bit of the cotton on each of his nipples and swiped alcohol down the middle of his belly and then toward each nipple.  She lit it near his belly button, and we all watched as it raced toward his shocked face, and then it broke off in two directions, ending in a flash of flame bursting from each tit.  It happened so fast!  All of us burst out with "ooooo" and "ahhhh" at this demonstration. 

 

He squeaked loudly, adding to the excitement.  With the corner of a towel, she brushed off his skin to remove any remaining alcohol, and then she dragged a piece of ice up and down his skin.  She then circled his genitals with the ice, and then applied it directly to his cock and balls.  The ice melted slowly, and he squirmed and squeaked.  The intensity of the ice was more than the fire! 

 

Then she got out the candle and held it two feet above his tiny body that was still shivering a bit from the ice.  "Ohhhhhhh," he mumbled. 

 

"Don't worry, sweetie. The wax burns cool and is very soft.  You will like it!"  She ever so slowly tipped the candle as he squirmed in fear.  Some of the wax dripped off the candle onto his chest. 

 

“Yikes!” he cried out.  Then the expression changed on his face as he realized that it really wasn’t painful.  It was kind of warm, almost soothing.

 

“See, I told you it isn’t that bad!  Doesn’t it feel like a warm massage?”  She continued coating his skin from the neck to the knees, a drip at a time.  She was careful not to lower the candle too close to the skin, or the temperature would be enough to burn him. 

 

His legs were straight and tense, and his tiny toes were curled.  Looking down, I saw his cock had gotten hard and was sticking up out of some of the wax, kind of like a tiny candle in a candle.  Amused, one of the ladies blurted out, “Look!  He is enjoying it!”  His eyes were tightly shut, and he looked as if he may actually climax from the tension at any moment. 

 

Reaching into her bag, she got out the knife and started scraping the wax off of his tender skin.  Stopping for a moment to pinch his tiny nipple, she delighted at the screech that she caused.   One of the ladies commented on how much he had screamed and what type of gag might be appropriate for the next time.  Finally, all the wax was gone, and he was allowed to stand on his shaky legs.

 

“What do you say?” she asked him.

 

“Thank you for not hurting me, ma’am.”  He hung his head and covered his genitals with his hands, ashamed that his cock was still erect.

 

Giggling like a schoolgirl, she said, “Ladies, whatever do you think we should do about this?”  She pointed to his erection and grinned.

 

The ladies all put their thinking caps on…