- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The ladies learn new ways to play with the shrunken men.

Somehow, the power of our dominant thoughts and the chemicals and warmth of the hot tub’s water combined with the submissive males feeling small before us had shrunk the four men, and now we found ourselves to be Giantess beings. 

 

As my eyes searched the faces of the other three women, I watched the expressions, as the realization of the power we now held over these small males became known.  It was unique in each of us. 

 

Reaching to the edge of the tub, I grabbed one of the “noodles”, a Styrofoam floating tube.  I lowered the miniature man onto it so he could hold on and float, without drowning.  The other ladies also placed their men along the length of the noodle.  They started talking at the same time, looking to their left and then their right.

 

“What happened?”

 

“You are so small!”

 

“Look how HUGE they are!”

 

“How are we going to live looking like we do now?”

 

“Do you think we are stuck this way forever?”

 

As the men chattered hysterically, the ladies and I smiled at one another as we tried to come to grips with what was happening.  This was impossible; yet, it was really happening.  I laughed, and commented, “Well they are too small to suck our toes now, aren’t they?  Whatever shall we do with them?”

 

One lady picked the closest man up by his left foot and dangled him in front of her mouth.  “I wonder what he tastes like?” she muttered, mostly to herself than to him as she brought him closer to her plump lips.  Her tongue dragged across his chest, up and down his sides, and then she took his tiny penis in her lips and sucked.  Curiously, the tiny cock immediately grew stiff.  “Well, ladies, everything still seems to be in working order!”  She pulled him from her lips and displayed him to the rest of us.  His arms waved wildly and his free foot kicked in an attempt to free himself.  We enjoyed the sight of his upside-down genitals. 

 

“Let me go!” he demanded.  “Please, let me down!”

 

“Fine!  I will!” she said, as she released his foot and he splashed back into the warm water. 

 

Treading water, he desperately tried to stay afloat.  As he sunk, swallowing some of the water, he sputtered, “Help me!” 

 

“Oh, little man, you told me to let you down.  Make up your mind!”

 

“Please don’t let me drown!” he screamed in panic. 

 

“Okay!” she replied, as she scooped him back up.  “But for your insolence, you will be punished.”  Slowly, she moved over to the side of the tub and pulled herself up onto the edge.  Gripping her disobedient submissive, she lowered him to her breast and commanded him to suck on her nipple.  Begrudgingly, he went about his duty.  Shaking from fear at his new dimensions and the size of the hand the held him to the breast, his tiny body vibrated, and it felt pleasant to her if not to him.

 

His mouth opened widely so it could engulf as much of the nipple as possible.  When she had been stimulated enough there, she moved him to the second nipple and cooed, “Now this one.  Suck it for me, or I will squeeze harder.”

 

Trembling all the more after that, he worked harder at suckling the nipple before him.  It too was standing at attention, stimulated by the tiny pressure of his mouth.  Satisfied with his work on that nipple, she gripped him again and then lowered him to her pussy lips.  Before he could utter anything, she slipped his feet inside her vaginal opening.  That got him screeching!  “Stop! Don’t use me like this!” he cried out.

 

While they were distracted by the show, the other ladies were gently stroking the backs of the other men who were still clinging to the noodle.  “Oh, good idea!” one of them commented.

 

“Put him in deeper!” another coached.

 

“Give me some time!  He is kicking me and it feels absolutely delicious just where he is now,” she replied as she closed her eyes and shifted her hips slightly.  Slowly, she moved him a bit further inside, then slid him out, and back in deeper.  Using him as a dildo was exciting because he squirmed and kicked, better than any vibrator she had used in the past.  “Oh my,” she moaned as she climaxed.   

 

Pulling him out, she tossed him back into the pool, close to where the others were clinging to the noodle.  The ladies discontinued stroking the others and helped push her used dildo to the noodle.  After all, they didn’t want him to drown!  They then clapped, and praised their friend for her creativity.

 

“Wow, that was great!  How did you ever think of using him like THAT?”

 

“Oh, I just got so horny when I saw these little guys.  There are SO many things we can do now, because they can’t refuse us anything.  Not anymore.  So much for any limit lists or other qualifications about what they will or won’t do for us, and what WE can do to THEM.  Now, it’s one of YOUR turn to come up with something.  Who is next?” she beamed, radiating a glow of sexual release and happiness.