- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Author's Chapter Notes:

Uploading my backlog: part 1

Double Exposure

Cautiously, Nathaniel peeked out from his hole and looked around the living room. As he expected, Melissa -- the owner of this house -- was sitting on the couch. She held a glass of wine and seemed to be crying, which explained the noise that had drawn him out in the first place. He'd never heard a human cry before, and with her smeared makeup, reddened eyes, and hastily undone blouse, Melissa was quite a sorry sight. He felt bad for her -- she seemed like a sweet lady, not someone who should be sad and lonely -- but he preferred to keep his distance, and that wasn't going to change now.

With Melissa distracted by her woes, Nathaniel decided now would be a good time to make a run to the kitchen. After popping back into his burrow to grab his tools, he set off along the wall, weaving in and out of the furniture for cover. Soon he was dashing across the linoleum, heading for the overhang between the floor and the lowest cabinets. Among the dust and the shadows he allowed himself a moment to rest, before continuing on at a slower pace -- he was basically invisible here, so there was no rush.

Further along the line of cabinets, he came to the markings he'd scratched into the wooden baseboard when he'd first explored the house. Above this spot Melissa kept her bowl of fruit and the breadbasket -- his easiest targets. Stepping out from under the cabinets, Nathaniel unwound the fishing line from his pack, and tied it to a paperclip he'd bent into a hook. With practiced precision he hurled his makeshift grapple up to the drawer handle, where it caught. After testing the line, he began the long climb to the top.



Grabbing a tissue off the coffee table, Melissa wiped her eyes, then folded it to blow her nose. Even alone, she felt somewhat embarrassed to be bawling like this, but she couldn't help herself. The wine was making her emotional, and she was convinced that today was just about the worst day ever.

After raising her two sons as a single mother, Melissa had gotten back into dating. She was lonely and she wanted some kind of companionship to fill the void left by the kids. Tonight was supposed to be a fun, flirty night of socializing, but after being stood up by her date, she was kicked out of the club for being too old as a single. This was only the latest in a long line of romantic failures. It was like high school all over again for Melissa, and just like in high school, she found herself turning to food to soothe her broken heart.

Sitting up from the couch, she crammed the taco wrappers back into the fast-food box, and wiped up some crumbs with her hand. Then she sunk back into her seat, to let her food settle and brood a bit more. She'd already loosened her blouse, but now her slacks felt uncomfortably tight, too. She reached down and unbuttoned them, cringing as she watched her pudgy muffin top spill out. The wave of self-loathing that hit her only served to reinforce the vicious cycle of binging. With a solemn sigh, she struggled to her feet and headed to the fridge for some ice cream.



Nathaniel was clambering up into the fruit dish when Melissa stomped into the kitchen. He didn't expect to see her so soon, and in a panic he swung himself the rest of the way into the dish, rolling to lay flat among the fruit. Luckily, she didn't seem to see him, and went about her business as he watched from hiding. Although he was safe now, he didn't like this position at all. If she ever came over to this part of the kitchen, he would be in plain sight. He was fairly certain she wouldn't actually hurt him. He'd seen her take pity on stray animals, and even insects before, so he couldn't imagine her being rough with a tiny. But she might try to keep him as a pet "for his own good", or take him to the pound. Either option would mean the end of his freedom.

After pulling a carton of ice cream out of the freezer, Melissa rummaged through the drawers for a spoon and a scoop. At this distance it was even more apparent to Nathaniel that she'd had a rough night. Her soft green eyes were no longer wet, but her face -- still pretty despite the faint wrinkles of age -- looked absolutely devastated, a far cry from the radiance she usually showed, and her chestnut locks cascaded around her shoulders messily. Most surprisingly, the normally modest woman was showing an uncharacteristic amount of skin, with her blouse opened to display her impressive cleavage, and her unbuttoned pants sitting dangerously low on her wide hips.

Once again, the idea crossed Nathaniel's mind that he should show himself, and give the poor woman some much needed company, but he pushed it away. Even if she was completely benevolent, what good could come from a relationship where one person had all the power? And that was only the best case scenario. Putting himself completely at her mercy was an enormous risk. Nathaniel knew well that tinies who took unnecessary risks ended up dead. It was just a fact of life.

He watched her dump scoop after scoop of ice cream into a bowl, and finally douse it all in a torrent of chocolate sauce. The young man only had a passing familiarity with ice cream, as stealing sweets had never been a priority for him. He figured at this point that Melissa would be done, and return to the couch to eat. But she didn't seem satisfied with her concoction, instead looking around the kitchen thoughtfully. Dread gripped Nathaniel's chest. She turned in the direction of his bowl, and he ducked down quickly, cursing his luck.

In barely two steps she was upon him, her huge form crossing the gulf of the kitchen with terrifying speed. From his spot in the bowl Nathaniel watched her peruse the cabinets far above his head. She pulled out a plastic jar of candied dots -- 'sprinkles' Nathaniel believed they were called -- and then another, completely oblivious to his presence -- or to the fact she was giving him a very good view of her immense bust.

Instinctively, Nathaniel shimmied further into the bowl, away from the towering woman and into the safety of concealment. This proved to be his undoing, as his movement knocked a boulder-sized orange free, and it rolled lower into the dish, just barely missing him. Melissa's eyes snapped down to the bowl instantly.

"Hmm?" she intoned quizzically. She still hadn't seen him yet, but her hand reached for the apple that was right above him. He wished he could just curl up and disappear, but he knew that any hesitation would seal his fate entirely. So instead he summoned his courage, and as soon as the apple lifted away he bolted.

"Oh!" Melissa cried, recoiling from the sudden movement, "Wait!"

Scrambling up the side of the bowl, Nathaniel threw himself over the lip recklessly. He immediately regretted his decision, as it was much too high to make an uncontrolled jump safely. But instead of the hard kiss of granite, he fell right into Melissa's soft hands.

"Gotcha!" she said as her fingers closed around him, cutting off his escape.



Melissa looked down at the young man in her hands with shock. She'd seen him traipsing around her house before, but she'd always left him alone out of respect -- if he wanted to interact with her, that was his choice. She never expected him to be so brash, but it was a welcome surprise.

"You could've gotten hurt, jumping like that," she chided in the concerned tone she once used with her boys. He didn't reply, instead squirming a bit between her fingers. She loosened her grip and brought him up to her face.

Seeing him up close, Melissa was immediately struck by how handsome he was, with a strong jaw that complemented his dark, expressive eyes, and short black hair adorably tousled by the fall. Years of climbing and running through titanic landscapes had made him lean and muscular, and the scrap of a loincloth he was wearing did little to hide his physique. The look of nervous awe on his young face almost unbearably cute.

Faced with a tiny -- but very attractive -- captive, Melissa found her priorities rapidly changing. In any other circumstance her motherly nature would win out, and she'd make sure he was alright before releasing him -- taking him into her care only if he allowed her. But tonight, awash with wine and heartbreak, Melissa found she couldn't resist her darker impulses. She was in charge now, and she was going to have some fun with her little catch, whether he liked it or not.

"So, what's an adorable thing like you doing in my kitchen?" she asked
flirtatiously, biting her lip.

Arching his eyebrows in surprise, he tried and failed to form a reply, mouth opening and closing wordlessly. Melissa filled the silence with a drunken titter, "Don't worry, I'm not angry with you. I just wasn't expecting to see such a handsome man tonight. What's your name, cutie?"



Nathaniel did not like where this was heading. "Wanton flirtation" was not on the list of human reactions he was prepared for, and the unexpected worried him. Fighting back wasn't going to help, and held high in the air near Melissa's face, running was no longer possible. That left him one option: appeal to the giant, drunk, horny woman's conscience. His chances did not look good.

"I'm Nathaniel," he replied to her question before the silence hung any longer. He hadn't spoken to anyone in months, and his voice sounded weak and thin to his ears. "Please... please, just put me back down, ma'am," he pleaded, hands held together in an exaggerated begging gesture.

"Oh no, mister," Melissa tutted, wagging her index finger towards him, "I've already been stood up once tonight, you're not getting out of this that easily. Now, c'mere!"

Nathaniel had only a split second to cringe in disappointment before Melissa pulled him into a sloppy kiss. Soft lips smushed him against her palm, the suction from her mouth slurping his arms inside effortlessly. Her tongue peeked out, tasting his chest and his face, mixing tacky lipstick with slick saliva. The all-encompassing grip of her flesh was mind-numbing, equally terrifying and addictive. Nathaniel had never felt so small in his life.

When she finally pulled away, Nathaniel coughed and sputtered, desperate to catch his breath. Across from him, Melissa purred in satisfaction, "Ooh, cute, and delicious. Better be careful, hun. I might just eat you up."

Her last words gave Nathaniel pause, saliva still dripping from his arms and head. Once again at a loss for words, he looked up at her pleadingly. She merely giggled. "Oh, honey, I'm just playing around. I'd never really eat you, I'm not cruel. But, with that said...," she tapped her chin thoughtfully, allowing a predatory grin to spread across her face, "...I think I know what topping my ice cream is missing."

"Wait, wait, hold on..." Nathaniel protested, waving his arms uselessly to get her attention. Pulling the ice cream over with her free hand, Melissa lowered him down, but stopped just before dumping him in.

"Now, I'm gonna be nice and give you a chance to save your clothes, but you gotta strip," she instructed.

Nathaniel looked down at his clothes, then back to her, as his face grew redder and redder. The loincloth could be replaced, but he'd prefer that his pack -- and the precious tools inside it -- were far away from whatever Melissa had planned tonight.

"Just... just don't look, okay?" he said quietly.

"Done," she said, snapping her eyes shut.

Nathaniel quickly shed his pack and his loincloth, and tied the latter around the former. Holding the bundle out in one hand, and protecting his modesty with the other, he called out to Melissa. "Here."

After opening her eyes, she deftly snatched his belongings between two titanic fingers, and carried them away to the counter. "Perfect," she said. "Now, are you ready?"

He wanted to blurt out, 'Of course not, you crazy woman!' But he was afraid that defying her would only make matters worse. So instead he took a more tactful approach. "What if... what if I get cold?"

"If you get cold, there's always plenty of warmth in here..." Melissa trailed off as she leaned closer to Nathaniel, stretching her mouth wide and letting her moist, sultry breath wash over him. Despite the sudden increase in temperature, Nathaniel shivered. He'd never heard of a human actually eating a tiny, but seeing Melissa's slick, cavernous gullet up close still triggered a primal fear.

After a moment her plump lips smacked back together, returning to a familiar grin. Giving him one last, small kiss -- perhaps for reassurance -- Melissa brought him down to the bowl again. "Now, in you go," she said musically, gently dropping him onto the top-most mound of ice cream. Although the landing was soft, the cold immediately bit at his exposed skin. He slid down to rest between two scoops, becoming coated in chocolate sauce along the way.

As he struggled against the frigid, gooey quagmire, Melissa picked up the bowl and headed back to the couch. Watching the world whirl by at terrifying speed quickly made Nathaniel nauseous, and he closed his eyes to wait out the ride. When he opened them, he found an immense spoon bearing down on him, with Melissa's smiling face high above. Reflexively, he ducked out of its way, eliciting a giggle from his captor. The spoon sped by, carving a huge chunk of ice cream away, before lifting into the heavens to meet Melissa's mouth.

The missing spoonful made it a bit easier for Nathaniel to get his footing in the cold, sticky mess. Now kneeling, he quickly glanced around, and discovered that Melissa had laid down on her couch, and set the bowl on her stomach. "Mmm," she purred from above, slowly pulling the spoon from her mouth, sucking every trace of the dessert off it in the process, "Have you ever had ice cream before, Nathaniel?"

"N-n-n-no," he chattered, rubbing his hands together for warmth as he watched her spoon descend once more. It touched down across the bowl from him, and pulled away another heaping scoop.

"Try some, then," she replied, "It's delicious."

"Y-you don't m-m-m-mind?"

"Of course not, honey," she said, before taking the spoonful into her mouth. Quickly gulping it down, she continued, "You can have as much as you want."

Shivering again, Nathaniel looked down at his frozen landscape curiously. Now that he was covered in the stuff, he couldn't imagine why anyone would want to eat something so horribly cold, but if he was going to make the best of this situation, it would be foolish to turn down the offer. Digging his hand in, he scooped up a handful of the ice cream and gave it a taste. The mixture of sweetness and creaminess was unlike anything he'd eaten. He wanted more -- a lot more -- and began scooping it up with abandon.

"Careful," Melissa warned between mouthfuls, "You'll give yourself a brain-freeze."

Nathaniel had no idea what a 'brain-freeze' was, but when the inside of his head started to feel like it was turning to ice, the concept became very clear. Cringing in pain, he doubled over into the slush and groaned.

Melissa chuckled, "What did I say?"

Nathaniel contemplated snapping at her, but thought better of it. Instead he took a second for the pain to recede before sitting back up again. Deciding he'd had his fill of ice cream for now, he watched Melissa scoop away at the pale mounds of her dessert. She ate quickly, and soon there was little left besides the scoop he was sitting on. When the spoon came back for the last scoop, he hopped off into the puddle at the bottom of the bowl. Now standing free of the ice cream, he made a halfhearted attempt to shake some of the cold slurry off him, but it clung to his skin, and all he managed to do was spread it around.

Far above Nathaniel, Melissa groaned softly. The bowl shifted as she relaxed, sinking a bit lower into the couch. "I can't believe I ate all that," she muttered to herself, voice taking on a solemn tone, "I really shouldn't have eaten all that."

Looking around the bowl, it suddenly struck him that she'd eaten many, many times his weight in ice cream in only a few minutes. The wonderful view of her mouth she'd granted him earlier flashed back into his mind, and he shuddered. She could swallow him and it would hardly put a dent in her appetite.

Sighing in exasperation, she seemed to deflate, mumbling, "So much for my diet..."

Nathaniel was not in a hurry to interrupt her self-pity, for fear that she might take her emotions out on him, but his feet were getting numb standing in the melted ice cream, and the rest of him wasn't doing much better. His arms shivered as he wrapped them around his chest for warmth, and he had to clench his jaw to keep his teeth from clattering. With a nervous wave, he called up to Melissa, "Hey! C-c-could you get m-m-me outta h-h-here now?"

Melissa seemed to light up when she heard him. "Oh! Of course, sweetie," she replied cheerfully. She sat up and brought the bowl closer to her face, her hand poised to scoop him up, before she stopped. "Mmm, I think I need to clean you up first," she said, as a smile spread over her face, "Should warm you up a bit, too..."

"W-what do you mean?" Nathaniel asked nervously.

Melissa giggled, "You'll see," and began tilting the bowl towards her mouth. Her face dominated his view, eclipsing most of the light from the kitchen.

Thrown off balance, Nathaniel's feet slipped on the smooth ceramic. He fell, splashing down into the cold, sticky liquid. The bowl angled steeper and the ice cream began to drain towards Melissa's lips. Nathaniel slid along with it helplessly, unable to get any grip on the slick surface. He started to pick up speed as she brought the bowl near vertical. Below him, her mouth slurped up the torrent of ice cream greedily.

Nathaniel yelped and covered his face as he approached Melissa's lips. The impact was soft, but suction gripped his feet immediately, pulling him in. As she slurped him up, her plump lips buffeted him. Pressure squeezed every part of his body before he was finally deposited into the darkness of her mouth. Her tongue cradled him, the wet, bumpy muscle twitching and probing idly, unable to be still. The cold slurry drained away, leaving him coated in warm saliva. The sickly sweet smell of ice cream remained overpowering, and he struggled to catch his breath amidst the humid air.

Nathaniel's body welcomed the change in temperature -- sensation returning to his frozen hands and feet -- but his mind was panicked. He was one careless swallow away from joining Melissa's dessert. Fighting the instinct to struggle against the wet and disorienting environment, Nathaniel tensed up. If he moved too much, she might gulp him down accidentally.

Slowly but inexorably, Melissa's tongue lifted and pushed him into her palate, holding him still while she sucked away the last of traces of ice cream. Her mouth flexed, and a sharp, wet note echoed from the darkness around Nathaniel. A reverberating moan followed, signalling that she had gulped down the last of the dessert and was now tasting him. He struggled against the tongue's powerful grip, and she responded, deftly flipping him over so his front was held against her soft muscle.

With gentle pulses, Melissa massaged Nathaniel against her palate, moaning softly with each taste. The motion was surprisingly relaxing. For a moment the young man was able to forget about his precarious position and just enjoy being warm, but his repose was short-lived. Soon the gentle friction along his nude form generated a very embarrassing response.

Living in isolation he had few opportunities for release, and even this treatment by Melissa's tongue had gotten him extremely hard. He couldn't fathom how she'd react if she knew he was getting off to this, even involuntarily. If it didn't offend her, it would certainly escalate her little games. He wasn't sure he'd survive that. Assuming, of course, the embarrassment of being unintentionally brought to orgasm by a giant stranger didn't kill him first.

Nathaniel tried to twist his way around, and make his arousal less noticeable, but it was no use. Her tongue was far to strong, and it was only a matter of time before she felt his hard-on poking into its folds.



Melissa felt a spike of nervous glee as she slurped Nathaniel into her mouth. Her toes curled, and her stomach clenched. Even tipsy as she was, she couldn't believe she was actually doing this. But at the same time, it felt so right. He was such an adorable, fragile little creature, she couldn't resist smothering him, overwhelming him with affection. She'd never felt power like this before, but now that she had, she wanted to use it. Not to hurt him, no -- he was far to precious for that. She wanted to take him on a ride, to see if he could handle her. All of her.

With the greatest care, Melissa held Nathaniel in her mouth and sucked away the last residue of ice cream. When she finally got a good taste of him, she noticed him struggling, and took pity, flipping him over to a more comfortable position. From there she let her tongue slowly lap at him, grinding him into her palate with soft pressure, probing every detail of his tiny form. His taste was pleasant -- a bit salty, and hearty -- but the true pleasure was feeling how utterly small he was against even the slightest parts of her body.
     
It was almost imperceptible at first, but a few more rolls of her tongue were all Melissa needed to confirm a pleasant surprise. Her little treat was enjoying himself quite a bit inside her mouth. The mere thought excited her. Leaning back against the couch, she slid a few naughty fingers into her already unbuttoned pants and began to tease herself.

Now given a focus for her tongue's ministrations, Melissa tried a new tactic. She slowly pushed Nathaniel's upper body out of her mouth, holding him ever-so-gently between her teeth. The tip of her tongue now had unrestricted access between his legs, and as a result the tiny young man was far to busy moaning in glassy-eyed ecstasy to worry about his precarious position. He came quickly and violently after that, his little legs kicking uselessly against the roof of her mouth as he collapsed like a wet noodle. Once he was fully spent, Melissa slurped him back up again to clean the salty batter off him.

Seeing Nathaniel's young senses so effortlessly overwhelmed by her body was gratifying for the motherly woman. A warm blend of lust and protective affection swirled in her chest like ambrosia. For the first time in years, she really felt sexy. It seemed so natural for her to be in control with him, not just because of his size, but because of his age. And she loved it. She wanted -- no, needed to go further.



Nathaniel groaned as he was gently deposited into Melissa's hand. Squeezed out from between her lips, he dripped with saliva. It covered every inch of him, growing viscous and tacky as it cooled. For a few moments he just laid in the titanic woman's cupped palm with his eyes closed and tried to catch his breath. He was so overwhelmed he didn't even have the presence of mind to feel embarrassed or violated. Not yet, at least.

Eventually, he peeked his eyes open to the bright room, and sat up. Melissa's imposing face hung in the air above him. Her features no longer bore the signs of sadness. With her heavy lidded eyes, rosy cheeks, and satisfied smirk, she looked confident and pleased. Nathaniel found himself conflicted. As nice as it was to see Melissa happy, he couldn't help but feel it came at the expense of his dignity. That gentle as she was, she'd still used him as a toy. Yet a certain part of him had enjoyed her treatment quite a bit, even if he didn't want to admit it.

Nathaniel cleared his throat, opened his mouth -- and closed it again, turning his tongue over, trying to find the words. He had another chance to appeal to Melissa, and get out of all of this, he had to take it. But exhaustion sapped his thoughts. He had nothing good.

"Melissa, please...," he began in a quiet, uncertain tone.

"Mmmm... did you enjoy that, darling?" she purred, as if she hadn't heard him. "I certainly did."

"I... w-well...," he replied awkwardly, desperately trying to hide his blush.

"I thought so," Melissa chuckled, "But you're still so tense. What's the matter, honey? Scared of little ol' me?"

Despite Melissa's teasing tone, Nathaniel saw an opportunity to make one last appeal to her. Looking as pathetic as he could manage, he nodded yes -- yes, he was scared, yes, he wanted out.

Smiling mischievously, she replied, "Well, we'll just have to do something about that, then."



Nathaniel looked absolutely crestfallen upon hearing her words. Melissa pushed her lips forward in a pout, and for a moment -- just a moment -- she considered relenting. He knelt in her palm naked and quivering, covered in her spittle, with tired eyes that pleaded -- it was enough to make her heart ache. But as much as she knew she should let him go, what she really wanted was to break him of his foolish fears. His meek resistance only motivated her further.

"Oh, darling," she cooed, "Don't look so sad. This will be fun, for both of us."

Her intent was obvious, and she watched Nathaniel's bashful demeanor return as his cheeks grew red once more. "I d-don't w-want...," he stammered.

Melissa brought her free hand over to the palm that held Nathaniel. She let it lurk below a moment, before peeking her fingers up over the edge, into his view. "You keep saying that, dear, but for some reason I just don't believe you," she teased.

His eyes locked on the stalking digits. He sat up a bit straighter, bringing his arms in front of him defensively. "Melissa, please..."

She walked her index and middle finger up over the side of her palm playfully, "Shh..., just lay back and I'll do all the work." One finger-stride brought her hand before Nathaniel. He recoiled away, tumbling onto his back and giving her the perfect opportunity to pin him down. A bit of gentle pressure from her fingertip on his chest was all it took.

"Stop it," Nathaniel gasped halfheartedly, kicking and trying to pry her finger off him. It was no use, her lone digit trapped him completely.

Words didn't seem to be calming Nathaniel down, but Melissa knew what would. Slowly she lowered her thumb down, and as gently as she could, she nuzzled it into the boy's crotch. The reaction was immediate on both ends. He groaned in pleasure, his limbs falling still against the padded surface of her hand, and his little member stood to attention, poking into the pliant fingertip that enveloped it.

"See?" Melissa giggled, gyrating her thumb ever so slightly, "I was right. You do love this."

In one last bit of defiance, Nathaniel tried to shake his head. He barely managed it before throwing his head back in involuntary pleasure as a quiet moan escaped his lips. Seconds later, he came, arching his back and blowing his little load right onto her thumb. Melissa smiled. He really couldn't resist her.

Giving him a moment to recover in her hand, she quickly licked her thumb clean. Then she cupped her palm and brought tiny Nathaniel to her lips. A big, sloppy kiss was all it took to tidy him up. Returning her hand to its position as a level platform, she watched him rest for a while. He lay spread-eagle, eyes shut and breathing hard, with not a care or complaint in the world.

Melissa was pleased with her second conquest of Nathaniel. She felt emboldened, and more aroused than ever. The boy was mostly spent, though, and she couldn't blame him. She'd just have to take things easier from here. Get a bit creative.

Bringing her hand over again, Melissa used the tip of her index finger to caress Nathaniel's chest gently. He perked up a bit, and opened his eyes to gaze up at her groggily. "Hey there," she said softly, "Tired?"

"Y-yeah," he replied, barely a whisper.

"Don't worry, sweetie. We're almost done. You just have to decide where you want to sleep."

Nathaniel arched his eyebrows questioningly. "Where I want to sleep?" he asked in a slow monotone. The nervous edge was gone from his voice. Perhaps he was beginning to accept the situation, or he was simply too exhausted to resist any more. Either way, Melissa was happy to see him relaxed.

Heaving herself off the couch, Melissa continued, "That's right darling, you have two choices." She paused, biting her lip awkwardly as she thought out her next words. Even with her inhibitions dulled by the wine, she could tell this was going to be terribly silly.

She started by extending her hand away from her body and using her fingers to prop Nathaniel up into a sitting position. Satisfied he would have a good view, she leaned forward, pressing her elbows together around her heavy breasts to force them upward. The boy's eyes widened, almost in alarm, and his mouth opened a sliver. Finally, Melissa slid one finger down her chest to her expansive cleavage. "You could slip right in here," she said, "Let my girls swallow you up, and no one would even know you were there. You'd just sink into all my lovely softness, never to be seen again." She brought her hand back in and slowly pushed it against her bosom, pinning Nathaniel in between. "You'd like that, wouldn't you? To lose yourself within my big body, warm and safe forever."

Nathaniel didn't reply with words, but she could hear his breathing quicken, and feel his tiny heart fluttering away through the sensitive skin of her breast. That gave her enough confidence to continue her show with a straight face. Her own heart was racing, and her cheeks flushed. She wasn't used to being so open with her body, but now that she'd started, it felt liberating.

Melissa scooped Nathaniel off her breast and brought the tiny boy back to her face. "But there's another option. A more... intimate one, if you will," she said. Holding Nathaniel in her left hand, she slipped her right hand into the back of her pants, and slid them down, till they rested snugly around her chunky thighs. Twisting backwards, she brought her hefty derriere into view. Running her hand down her back, she plucked at the band of the well worn white panties straining to cover her cheeks. "You could take your chances down here. There's plenty of room between my buns, especially for a little thing like you. You'd be so tiny and helpless buried under all my weight, I might even forget I put you there." She punctuated her words by giving her rump a light slap, and threw in a smarmy wink for good measure. "Sounds lovely, doesn't it?"

Nathaniel stared for a long moment, mouth agape. Knelt in her hand, he trembled slightly, whether from excitement or terror or simple awe, Melissa wasn't sure. She just knew her little "bedroom talk" plan had been an overwhelming success.

Slowly, Melissa lifted Nathaniel back up near her face, where it was easier to hold him. "C'mon, sweetie, you gotta choose...," she said in a patronizing tone. After a moment she giggled, and added, "I need to tuck you away -- somewhere nice and snug -- or I won't be able to resist doing naughty things to you all night long."

"I... I... wouldn't m-mind sleeping i-in your... ah...," Nathaniel said, looking down and twisting his hands apprehensively. His voice was barely audible, a meek and uncertain stutter. Melissa almost didn't catch it.

"What was that, dear?" she asked, feigning ignorance, "I couldn't quite hear you." She felt a little guilty, wringing the answer out of him, but he was just too adorable when he was embarrassed. She'd never get enough of it.
    
Blushing redder than an apple, he forced the words out with some difficulty, "I said... I said I'll s-sleep in your b-butt."

"Oooo," Melissa purred, arching her eyebrows in surprise, "Someone's feeling brave tonight. Now, just hold still..."



Nathaniel mentally cursed himself as Melissa's hand lowered him down the side of her body. He'd let his other brain do the thinking for just a moment, and now he might be heading to his doom. Or at least, to a very long and uncomfortable night.

He didn't even know why the idea of being trapped between Melissa's cheeks had got him so fired up. Some latent fear of being sat on that mutated into attraction, perhaps? Combined with her lewd words and a very clear visual, it was enough for him to make a very foolish decision.

Ahead, Melissa's huge glutes approached like a looming wall. The giant woman had carefully switched her grip on him during the descent, holding his torso gently between her fingers. Her other hand pulled back the elastic waistband on her panties. He closed his eyes, bracing for the sudden drop, but it never came. Instead she pressed him against her skin and slid him down into the darkness.

Smothered on all sides by heavy, silken skin, Nathaniel quickly lost his sense of position. Once Melissa's finger left him, he had no sense of how deep he really was. Just darkness and pressure and warmth, with hints of movement and sound muffled to perplexing vagueness by the vast expanse of flesh that enveloped him. The only familiar sensation was the smell. Much to Nathaniel's relief, the clean, flowery aroma of Melissa's body wash penetrated even here.

Though the heat and the constricting pressure made it difficult, Nathaniel took a few deep breaths and managed to calm himself down. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all, he thought. It was soft and warm and surprisingly dry, just like Melissa had promised. He'd even admit that he did feel pretty safe here. Being trapped in the folds of her body like this made it extremely clear just how huge the matronly woman really was, but for once her size and power didn't scare him so much. She would never harm him. Quite the opposite, in fact. She only wanted to protect him, and pleasure him, even if she was a bit forceful about it. Somehow, that made her power seem comforting instead of terrifying.

Although it would've been unthinkable to him even hours before, Nathaniel decided that he was content. Not just with his current abode, but with this whole crazy night. His heavy eyelids drooped and his muscles relaxed and his mind clouded with sleep. But he was ripped back to wakefulness when a sharp downward acceleration made his stomach leap into his chest. He remembered that he was just a passenger within Melissa's body, and the immense woman must have decided to sit down. The free fall stopped abruptly when her rear impacted the couch, sending Nathaniel's surroundings into jiggly chaos.

After a moment, the motion settled down, but the pressure didn't relent. With all of her weight bearing down on him, it was hard for Nathaniel to move, or even breathe. He struggled to pull his arms in towards his head, to push some of the smothering skin away from his mouth and nose, but it was slow going. Around him, Melissa's body started to move in a slow grinding rhythm. The shifting masses of fatty flesh rubbed into his tiny frame; the feeling somewhere between a massage and a meat tenderizer. The constant motion allowed him to slip his arms around, and reach a safer position. Still, he didn't know how much more of this he could take.

Melissa's motion grew more erratic, until suddenly she tensed up, clenching her cheeks hard around him. Nathaniel felt like he was being flattened. He was certain that he would simply pop if she didn't release him. Her flesh pressed into every inch of his body, as though he was submerged in gelatin. With the air forced from his lungs, and without the strength to take another breath, his chest burned. In the silent darkness, his mind began to fade into unconsciousness.



With a ragged groan, Melissa flopped back down on the couch. For a minute she laid in the afterglow of the best orgasm she'd had in years, completely at peace. Over the course of the night, she'd had a lot of fun with little Nathaniel, partially because he was a handsome young man, but largely because of his diminutive size. Still, she wasn't expecting to be so turned on by the prospect of trapping him inside her tush and sitting on him. It seemed ridiculous -- even after the fact -- but feeling his tiny body struggle underneath her weight made her more aroused than anything else that night.

Melissa leaned into a sitting position and let out a contented sigh. She stretched and ran her hands through her hair, trying to remember what she still needed to do before she could get in bed. Her tummy let out a soft whine, and a few low, watery gurgles followed. She patted it absent-mindedly, glad to know that if nothing else, tonight's huge binge was making it through her pipes without issue.

But even if she didn't have a belly ache, there was no way she could digest that much ice cream and Mexican food without some unpleasant consequences. Drunken and alone in the sanctity of her home, the middle aged woman didn't have any qualms about passing gas. She shifted in her seat and relaxed, ready to relieve some of the uncomfortable pressure, when she remembered that she was not, if fact, alone. Embarrassment flooded through her instantly. She clenched tightly to hold back her flatulence, but not before a bit escaped. Her stomach gurgled, and the pressure in her bowels shifted again, but stayed contained.

"Oh gosh... that was close," Melissa mumbled sheepishly, "I can't believe I almost farted on the little sweetheart..." She'd forgotten how easily she could make Nathaniel's imprisonment absolutely hellish, even unintentionally. She hoped it hadn't been too unpleasant for him. As her embarrassment wore off, though, the absurdity of the situation settled into her inebriated mind, and she found herself snickering a bit at his expense.

Melissa stood up and stretched again. A wave of drowsiness swept over her body. She was heading to bed for sure, now. But first, she needed to make sure Nathaniel wouldn't be on the receiving end of any more embarrassing gas. Without looking, she reached under her panties and fished him out from between her buns. Cradling him in her hand, she brought him to her face to check if he was alright. To her surprise -- and concern -- he seemed to be unconscious, and his skin was flushed pinkish red from her body heat. But he was breathing, and otherwise unharmed. A quick sniff even revealed that he smelled fine, too.

For a moment, Melissa just looked down at Nathaniel resting peacefully in her hand, and ran a fingertip carefully over his hair. "Poor thing... I put you through a lot tonight, didn't I?" she pondered aloud. Voice dropping to a whisper, she continued, "But you can rest as long as you want, now... I'll keep you safe." She leaned in and gave him a light kiss, before tucking him into her cleavage snugly.

Melissa spent a few minutes stumbling around the house in a tired haze, locking the doors, turning off the lights, and putting out the candles, before she retreated to her bedroom. In the darkness, she shed her clothes -- save her bra and panties -- and slipped into bed, making sure to lay on her back. Hugging her chest affectionately, she let the warm, tingly euphoria of sleep wash over her, made all the more lovely by the fact she had someone to share it with.



Slowly, Nathaniel regained his senses. His environment was familiar -- an all encompassing prison of soft, warm flesh -- but also different. The crushing pressure was gone, and the air was fresher, although it still smelled strongly of Melissa. Instead of silence, a deep, distinct sound pulsed from behind him, almost like a heartbeat. He was still on the woman's body somewhere, so he decided that was probably what it was. That meant she'd moved him while he was passed out.

For a moment, Nathaniel felt a pinch of worry in his chest at that thought. He'd gone unconscious and woken up somewhere else. What else had happened while he was out? His distress passed quickly, though. It was no surprise that Melissa might have moved him -- he did fit in her hand, after all. She'd probably done it for his safety, after conditions underneath her got too intense.

No longer concerned by his immediate situation, Nathaniel was able to appreciate just how tired and sore he still was. His body was heavy with exhaustion, and his isolated, womb-like surroundings welcomed sleep. It was certainly more comfortable than his bed in between the walls. And far safer, too. Curling up into a better position, he let himself drift off to sleep, surprisingly at peace after such a long and wild night.
    

-----


Melissa awoke to find the afternoon sun streaming through the upturned blinds. She had a pretty nasty hangover, and little memory of the night before. She rolled over out of habit, and pulled the covers up. She wanted to drift off to sleep again, but the flashes of last night's events she did have worried her. She couldn't ignore them. Finally she sat up. The date, the binge, the wine, it was all there. Except something was missing. Nathaniel. She'd found Nathaniel and...

"Oh god..." Melissa whispered in horror. Her face contorted, on the verge of tears. Her stomach felt like it was sinking to the center of the Earth, her intestines tied themselves in knots. She remembered his protests, his fear, her carelessness, all of it. A bad day and a little wine was all it took to turn her into a rapist. She'd taken advantage of someone helpless and innocent, and rationalized it because he seemed to be enjoying it, too. It made her feel sick.

But now was not the time to wallow in self pity, she realized. She needed to make sure Nathaniel was alright. Taking a few deep breaths, she forced herself to stay calm and focus. Her recollection was still spotty. She couldn't even remember how she'd gotten back to her bedroom, so she had no idea where he was. She tried to recall the last thing she did with him. After the ice cream, she'd cleaned him with her mouth...

Melissa's belly gurgled happily, still processing the remnants of last night's binge. She stared down at her pale, pudgy tummy with horror and disgust. She couldn't have eaten him, could she? She imagined Nathaniel sucked down her gullet by accident, his struggles and cries for help unnoticed as her gut churned him up just like any other food. She cringed and looked away from her stomach. It was too horrible to believe. He had to be somewhere else.

Putting together more of the puzzle, Melissa remembered playing with Nathaniel in her hands, and finally placing him into her butt... and sitting on him... and getting off to the entire process. And she didn't even want to remember what almost happened after that. The shame might've been bearable if the idea of doing it all again didn't turn her on still.

Carefully, Melissa leaned forward and got into a kneeling position on her bed. She reached back between her cheeks and probed for any sign of the boy. Or his squished remains... or his lifeless, suffocated body... but she found nothing. She wasn't sure if that was relieving or worrying at this point.

Suddenly she felt movement -- that of a small figure squirming between her breasts. In an instant, a huge weight lifted off her shoulders. She wasn't a murderer. Maybe, just maybe, she could fix this. She nearly slumped back to the bed in relief, but it was short-lived. She couldn't ignore the boy's struggles forever. She would have to face him eventually. What could she say? No matter how guilty she felt, an apology would never be enough.

Reaching into her cleavage hesitantly, Melissa freed Nathaniel from her confines, and brought him before her face once more. Naked and disoriented, it took him a moment to sit up after she leveled out her hand. He looked up at her with an unreadable expression, before breaking the silence. "Um... good morning?" he asked with an awkward little wave.

Reminded again of the boy's precious innocence, Melissa's guilt returned at full force. Screwing her eyes shut, she broke down into tears.  "Ohh... Oh Nathaniel... I'm so so sorry..." she mewled between sobs, "I never... never should have..."



At first Nathaniel was taken aback by Melissa's outburst. This was not the confident and flirtatious temptress who'd taken so much enjoyment in toying with him last night. This was the gentle and modest woman he'd seen from a distance for years. A woman who would never dream of taking advantage of someone helpless. And though her guilt vindicated every protest, every complaint and worry he'd leveled at her last night, he couldn't ignore that she was hurting. Not anymore.

"Melissa! Melissa, I'm alright. You don't... you don't have to cry." It felt strange to be the one giving orders, when she was so much larger. With her gargantuan face looming overhead, her emotions seemed amplified, overpowering. He had to raise his voice to match. "I'm fine, see!" he hopped to his feet and gave each of his limbs a demonstrative flex.

Melissa shook her head and took a long sniffling breath. "No, nono... I... I raped you. You didn't want... want to. But I made you... pleasure me. Like a toy. N-not a p-person. I'm... I'm horrible."

Nathaniel cringed. That wasn't entirely inaccurate. Although he'd since accepted that he did enjoy most of what they did, that didn't make it consent. But now wasn't the time to split hairs. "Hey, look, I complained a lot, but if I'm being honest... I did have fun last night. It wasn't the night I expected, and it was scary sometimes, but I realized that you do care about me. That you'd never hurt me on purpose. And... I started to actually trust you."

Melissa had stopped sobbing and now listened intently. She covered her mouth with her empty hand, her bloodshot green eyes peering down at him uncertainly. "You... you really trust me?" she whispered. "After all that?"

Nathaniel shrugged, "More or less, yeah. You were up to your eyeballs in wine and still didn't leave a scratch on me. I figure if I'm around you, I'm probably in good hands."

Melissa took a deep breath to regain her composure before speaking in a calm, but serious tone. "I'm relieved that you weren't... scarred by that, but what I did was still wrong. I'll never use my size to get my way with you ever again. I promise."

"Thank you. Both for the apology and the promise."

"And... I understand if you never want to talk to me again," Melissa continued, "I'll put you down and return your clothes and you can go on your way. But... I wouldn't mind talking from time-to-time, as long as you're living here."
    
Melissa paused and looked down, away from Nathaniel, as if she wasn't sure if she should go on. "If I'm being honest, though... I'd love it if you let me take care of you," she glanced back to him worriedly, "Not... not like a pet," she corrected. "Like a friend. Or... maybe more."

Nathaniel sat back down in her hand, and let her words sink in for a moment. He'd been so focused on surviving last night, he hadn't given much thought to how their relationship might go from there. On the one hand, living with Melissa sounded really appealing. There would be no more scavenging for food, no more living in fear of large insects and household pets, or hiding in the nooks and crannies of the house, no more long months of loneliness between meeting others of his kind.

But even with Melissa's promise, even with her greatest care and consideration, he'd lose most of his autonomy. Could she really treat him equally? Or would he become a pet anyway? He wasn't sure. Last night's excitement had stirred a certain daring in him, though. He felt like he could handle whatever happened.

"Y'know... I think I'd like that," he replied, giving her a smile.

Melissa's surprise was priceless. But as her gaping mouth slowly closed, her familiar grin returned -- albeit less mischievous and more bashful now. "That deserves a kiss... can I?"

Nathaniel laughed at the foolish question, and waved her in. He was glad he was already sitting down when her lips plowed into him, and pinned him to her palm in a loving embrace. Though she didn't get her tongue involved this time, it felt just as amazing as he remembered. And for the first time, he wondered what he ever found scary about Melissa at all.