- Text Size +

"Hey guys!" Casey drew out the words as she waved cheerfully at the webcam. "Welcome to our, uh, what are we up to, Jess?"

"Third."

"Right! Our third livestream! Just hanging out, being cute, and chatting!"

Casey flounced over from the computer and hopped on the edge of the bed alongside her shorter friend Jessica, who, by contrast, sat quietly with her hands in her lap.

"Right! So, thank you guys for tuning in, and let's get started! Why don't we catch you up with what we've been up to this last week! I'll go first."

Casey held a finger to her mouth, pursing her lips and tilting her head. "Hmm... I haven't done much of anything. I couldn't even focus on my college classes because I was so excited to see you guys again!"

She squeezed her arms together in front of her, which had the intended effect of magnifying the cleavage shown by her low-cut crop top. While she was smiling at the camera, tilting her upper body from side to side in search of the best angle to present herself, Jessica figured this was her best opportunity to get a word in.

"Actually, Casey, I did something interesting this week." Her hand moved towards her plain purse, next to her on the bed. "The other day, I went online and ordered a -"

"Hey, an ask from the chat!" Casey interrupted without thinking as the notification appeared. "Scott78 says: 'Hey Casey, what's your bra size?' Oh, and he gave twenty dollars! Awesome, thanks!"

Jessica's face paled at the question, but Casey simply giggled and leaned forward, offering a better view to the stream audience. "Don't tell anyone, but I wear a 30C! I've been thinking of getting them made bigger once I've saved up the money. Ooh! You guys could help if you keep donating to the stream like Scott here did! Scott78... is that your birth year? Jess, maybe he's one of those hot dad types! What do you think?"

Jessica didn't answer. The entire time Casey had been speaking, she had been looking back and forth between her own flat chest and Casey's proudly displayed assets. Unconsciously, her hand slid back towards her purse and grabbed something inside.

"Casey, have you ever thought about getting a reduction instead?"

The bubbly blonde frowned at Jessica's serious tone. "What?"

"I mean, is it really fair for a girl to be so curvy, and tall, and hot, when others aren't?"

"Jess," she forced a chuckle, "you don't have to be bitter because the boob fairy stood you up! You still have your, uh... your personality!"

"My personality." Jessica spoke flatly. Her hands tensed, clutching the item from her purse in whitening knuckles. "Let's see you rely on your personality after you've had an... everything reduction!"

Jessica raised her hand and pointed the object she was holding - a small remote-like device - right at Casey. They were still sitting side by side, so the end of the remote was actually pressed into the startled girl's chest. With a slightly manic grin, she pushed a button, and Casey abruptly shrank, dwindling by several inches. The girl yelped and jumped to her feet, landing unsteadily since the floor was further than she expected. Jessica got up slowly, her pent-up frustration replaced by a giddy rush at the thought of what she'd just done. She stepped over to Casey and realized she was eye level with her friend for the first time since middle school.

"Jess, what the hell? You made me tiny!"

Jessica grinned. "No, I made you petite. Four foot ten, like me. 'Tiny' would mean looking up at me the same way I have to look up at everyone else. And these things," she punctuated the two words by forcefully poking Casey's breasts, "are still way too big for your own good."

Casey's eyes flicked from the aggressive finger to the remote in Jessica's other hand, widening in fear. "Wait, you're not gonna -"

"I think," Jessica spoke over her in a smug sing-song voice, "that I'll give you a taste of what my life has been like these last few years."

Jessica began circling around Casey, tapping the button again and again. Each click took away another inch or two of the stunned girl's height. As she went, Jessica spoke in a rude impression of Casey's voice.

"Oh, look at me, I'm so curvy and sexy!"

Click.

"Every boy in the room is always ogling at me, and nobody else!"

Click click. Even though the room around her appeared to be expanding in small jumps, Casey felt paradoxically claustrophobic. Boxed in and unable to escape. Jessica deliberately stepped closer and bumped into her. Since the smaller girl was now barely above her shoulder height, the impact knocked her to the floor. While she waited for Casey to sit up, Jessica glanced over at the computer.

She had forgotten that the stream was live, that all her actions were being broadcast to the internet. Her first reaction was to blush and step back, but then she noticed what was on the screen.

The stream chat was a flurry of messages; more viewers and comments than Jessica and Casey had ever managed to attract before. More than that, though, the audience loved what they were seeing. The spat between the two girls, the way Jessica had abruptly taken control, even the surreal sight of Casey shrinking before their eyes, they praised all of it. The consensus seemed to be that the girls were staging the whole thing, but that didn't take away from the enthusiastic response. Caught up in the rush of approval, Jessica approached the desk and spoke directly to the camera with a smile.

"I'm going to be taking this stream in a new direction now, guys." She tilted the camera to show Casey still sitting on the floor, like she thought Jessica would forget about her if she didn't move. In an echo of her friend's bubbly attitude at the start of the evening, Jessica giggled as she stepped over to loom above her.

"You look pretty cute down there. Sitting down makes you look even smaller..." Her voice trailed off as she got an idea and raised the remote once more. "Go on, stand up."

From her seated position, Casey's head was level to Jessica's mid-thigh. She glanced up at the girl she thought was her friend. "Jess, I'm sorry if I made you feel bad, but -"

Jessica cut her off with a poke to the forehead. "What are you talking about? We're just having fun for the stream. Get up!"

Casey hesitated, then obeyed. Perhaps if  she played along, kept Jessica happy, then she might get through the broadcast without shrinking any further. Afterward, they could talk this out and restore her to her full height.

As she stood up, she felt a strange vertigo. Something was wrong. She was getting up, pushing herself to her feet, extending her legs... but her perspective never rose higher. Even standing upright, Casey was still looking at Jessica's thighs. The taller girl's face was red from stifled laughter, which burst out as she saw Casey's confused and betrayed expression.

"I said stand up! Why are you still all the way down there?" She turned and gestured to the camera. "Can you believe this, guys?"

"Jess, why are you doing this?"

"I told you, we're having fun! Making a show for our audience!" Jessica felt giddy. The sense of power she felt over her former friend had her legs weak with elation. She dropped down onto the desk chair in front of the computer, hauling Casey behind herself with an irresistible grip on her tiny shoulder. Casey stumbled over to the desk, drawing up short as she realized she could only just see over the top of it. From this perspective, she could see the stream chat full of messages encouraging Jessica to shrink her even more, or excitedly speculating just how small she could become.

Humming to herself, Jessica adjusted the camera to center on her in the chair, then grabbed Casey under the arms to deposit the smaller girl on her lap. Here, her chin just barely cleared the surface of the desk. Casey felt an overlarge hand cover her head, ruffling her hair like she was a child. Feeling numb, she didn't resist or struggle.

"Hope you've been enjoying the show, guys... hm? You say she's in the way there? You'd rather just see me?" Jessica feigned an airheaded manner, drawing out the moment as she reveled in her audience goading her on. The hand on Casey's head stopped playfully stroking and began pushing down. Before the pressure became painful, she shrank away underneath it, vanishing out of sight beneath the desk as if she were being physically compressed by Jessica's hand. Jessica smirked as she presented the remote to the camera, finger remaining firmly on the button several seconds longer.

After waiting a moment for dramatic effect, Jessica lifted Casey back into view, easily encircling the toy-sized girl's torso with one hand. Her thumb probed at Casey's tiny breasts, roughly squishing and pushing them. Casey cried out and twisted in place but was unable to escape Jessica's grip or evade her groping.

Once she had her fill, Jessica nodded to herself as if satisfied that the tiny blonde's bust was no longer more impressive than her own. She adjusted her grip, pinching Casey's hand between her fingertips and dangling her so that the toes of her shoes just touched the desk. With her other hand, she prodded the helpless girl's shoulder, forcing her into a crude pirouette like a music box ballerina.

"Aww, look at her! I bet she could have a good career as a dancer. Too bad she won't." She abruptly released her grip and tapped the remote again.

Casey collapsed to her knees. The sudden reduction in size only magnified her sensation of falling. "Jess, please, stop!"

"God, just shut up and enjoy this!" Jessica stabbed down at the button, biting her lip and gleefully squirming in her seat as Casey inexorably dwindled further, halting at a paltry nine inches. The tiny girl trembled as her tormentor, along with the rest of the world, expanded before her eyes. She didn't dare look at the computer behind her, afraid of what they were calling for Jessica to do to her next.

Jessica, of course, was drinking in all the suggestions, her eyes darting to keep up with the rapidly moving chat. "Squish her... tuck her in my bra... stuff her down my pants, ew..." One hand idly pushed Casey over before resting on top of her, almost completely hiding her from view. "Eat her?!" She giggled. "You guys are sick! Ooh, 'I bet you won't shrink her away to nothing'? Hmm..."

Jessica slid her hand off of Casey, rolling her over several times before leaving her gasping on her back. Casey was still dressed, as her clothing had shrunk along with her, but she felt horribly exposed under the amused regard of the much, much larger girl. It was like Jessica had not only forgotten their friendship but also Casey's humanity.

"Jess, don't listen to them!"

"You're on," Jessica said to the camera, dramatically lifting the remote and pointing it straight down at her. She pressed the button, and Casey lost half her remaining height. She drew breath to protest again, but a second press cut her off. Her head pounded with fear and vertigo as she shrank again and again, feeling strangely disconnected from reality as that reality grew exponentially around her. Jessica's smug, flushed face seemed to expand above her until it was all she could see, twinkling eyes like twin suns.

Jessica sat back upright as Casey became too small to see easily, closing her eyes and smiling as the rush of emotions washed through her.

"That was over with way too quickly." She properly inspected the remote for the first time. There was no "grow" or "undo" button. What had happened to Casey was irreversible. "Oh well, I guess that's it for tonight, guys! Come back next week, and we'll do this again... properly!"